• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YSHS Reboot

Crash Hordialla
Crash found himself feeling quite lucky. He was somewhat surprised that no one had tried to get in. They were... a tad bit loud, at the very least. Although most people were probably in class. At least, Crash hoped. He also was glad that they couldn’t really put cameras in the dormitories. That would turn out... unfavorably for him and Caleb, he thought. Crash’s Rirk form had remained silent throughout their interaction, but decided to say a word to the two.

You’re both disgusting and you’re a pitiful shell of an immortal. I’m in utter awe that a god could stoop to such a level.

Crash ignored it kissed Caleb. “You know... I think we’re pretty lucky everyone else is in class,” Crash chuckled, closing his eyes. “We’d have woken up the dorm, heaven forbid people were sleeping...” xpstitch xpstitch

Last edited:
Clovis Alderheart
Clovis was actually a bit surprised by Constantine's enthusiasm "WOAH!" Clovis hadn't been expecting that teleportation poke type deal and jumped back a bit. still holding the goods tightly. "Heh good one!~"
"Oh seriously?, Free grub? I like ya already!" He simply looked rather happy.
Clovis didn't really seem to mind that it wasn't exactly legal property never the less he took a bag and a can.He merely replied smiling a bit afterwards. This guy seemed pretty interesting actually, Clovis didn't mind the questions at all really. He simply responded to each one patiently.

"My name is Clovis, nice to meet you Constantine!"

"I've been playing since I came into existence I think!" "I Started because most people who are like me play a fiddle...and they're good at it.."

"Y-yeah I go to that school!, My powers..well I can play the fiddle really well, I can move really fast and react really fast, I can breath under water...I can swim really well in water..uh..I can make contracts with people sorta!" Clovis merely responded, It was fairly amazing that Clovis could keep up.

What’s your name? I’m Constantine. You’re good at the fiddle. How long have you been playing? Why did you start playing? Do you go to that school? What’s your power? Is it awesome fiddle playing? That must be it. You’re really good. Why’d you start?” Constantine was teleporting around frantically as he talked a mile a minute, coming up in every random pose possible as he teleported. He did have a tendency to be a tad bit confusing. He finally ended upside down in the air in front of Clovis, with an inquisitive look as he awaited answers.

Imapeople000 Imapeople000

Micah smiled just enough to upturn the sides of his pale pink lips. He heard him sit on one of his students tables and he turned and held out a hand briefly searching for his desk, he touched the edge and gripped it. Red bags and underlines were underneath Micah's eyes which made him look like he cried all the time or he was a stoner, however, this was extremely not the case. Micah felt around on his desk before sitting on top of it. His tongue flicked out and scented the air again, he saw briefly where Mr. Neve was and he looked in his direction.

"It is nice to meet you as well. Traditional swordsmanship you say? I knew several great swordsman in Eastern India. The were well known in my home country and I would go to see their skills being showcased in the Bazaar. If possible I would love to see your skills when you have available time to spare."

The younger teacher inquired of Nero. Micah couldn't distinguished what Mr. Neve looked like, only saw his body heat due to infrared radiation that all living things produce. In amazing detail he saw him as bright orange and red, and his hair was black due to hair not giving off heat.

"I must say, you produce a lot of heat. Have you recently taught your sword class or were you practicing just recently?"

His forked tongue slid out slower, taking in more scent to give him a better vision of Mr. Neve. When a snake flicks its tongue, it collects odors that are present in minuscule moisture particles floating through the air. The snake darts the tongue into its Jacobson's organ, which is located inside the roof of the snake's mouth. The sensory gland then showed Micah how tall and big Nero was, how much body heat he produced, his movements even if they were slight. Since Micah was a Naga but was in his human form, his pupils were slitted like a snake's which made some uncomfortable, others thought it unique, others who owned pet corn snakes or other breeds of snakes thought it to be normal. Nero Giacchio Nero Giacchio

"I was practicing my swordsmanship, specifically a technique called Ken'atsu. It literally cuts through wind to make something similar to a vacuum blade, strong and sharp enough to cut through things at a distance."

The fencing teacher smiled at the younger one while he kept analyzing and looking at the serpentine human, he was quite peculiar indeed although it was a nice type of peculiarity. His skin was pale and seemed to be soft and his eyes although were lightless, they seemed full of life.

The black haired man took his sword out and then got closer to the white haired one but not enough to hurt him, and it wasn't his intention. He cut the air with a quick slash, but not enough to make it hurtful neither smashing, it was more like a breeze going through the classroom.

"I can't really control this technique to the fullest, but I can module it to be softer or harsher."
PastelBeauty PastelBeauty

"At least their guts don't hurt" he said to Crash with a light morbid chuckle.

"As for YOU Rirk" he said, signaling that he was switching convos to Crash's Rirk.

He pressed his index finger accusingly at Crash's temple to signal that he was talking to Crash's Rirk.

"For all your bullshit judgement and claims that you're disgusted with us both you forget ONE thing that you yourself always spout on and on about" he said accusingly.

"You wanna know what that thing is?" He asked with a challenging glance at Crash's eyes, not looking at Crash somehow but managing to instead look into Crash's very soul to contact the Rirk.

Oh? He could hear Rirk?...

Micah did not sense any threat nor danger coming his way when Nero stepped closer to him. In fact, Micah simply lifted his head up and back to look higher sense the black haired male was now standing in front of him. He heard the blade and out of nervous habit his tongue darted out to his bottom lip, his eyes were half-lowered as if he was almost sleepy and in a daze. The fencing teacher was closer and Micah could sense that Nero was going to demonstrate his swordsmanship. The blade cut through the air which caused the wind around him to breeze over his skin. His throat constricted, his tongue darted once more to his bottom lip and he felt the cool, soft breeze. It was an amazing demonstration of talent with the sword. The skill Ken'atsu was unfamiliar to Micah and indeed it intrigued him.

"It seems to me that one should not control the element of air or wind, but indeed either make it bend and flow to one's will in continuous motion. Manipulating whether it is softer or harsher against an opponent would better suit this skill anyway. Wind shouldn't be controlled, but be free-flowing in letting it's power come naturally."

Micah thought before he spoke, the breeze had blown his white hair out of his eyes and his glasses were low on the bridge of his nose while he looked up at the older male teacher. He then offered a small smile. The sudden cool air in his specifically heated classroom made goose bumps appear on his cheeks and neck and his fingers trembled so lightly that it was hardly noticeable. However, the demonstration from Mr. Neve was indeed quite skillful and he was curious as to learning the art of the sword himself.

"This of course is just a suggestion about your skill Ken'atsu, for I am no master swordsman. You don't have to take my observation to heart Mr. Neve."
Nero Giacchio Nero Giacchio

Crash Hordialla
Crash snorted at Caleb’s response to his earlier statement. “Dear lord, behave, would you?” Crash laughed, poking Caleb’s chest. Crash looked down for a moment when Caleb looked into his eyes to talk with his Rirk, however he met his gaze so the two could communicate.

Please. I’ve hardly forgotten. Of course, assuming that you’re going to say that we’re the same person? That’s quite an easy explanation, if you’d care for it. Ironic that a god of wisdom can’t figure this one out...

Crash looked at Caleb, somewhat expecting him to know what his Rirk form was going to say, and/or have a rebuttal to it.

Constantine Patterson
Constantine stopped for a moment to listen, realizing how much he had asked. After Clovis had finished, Constantine stood there shocked for a moment, before beginning to laugh. “Holy hell, you caught all that? Even I didn’t!” Constantine laughed, moving back and laying down in the air, on his stomache with his arms propping up his head.

“Oh, cool, you can breathe underwater!” Constantine said, his eyes sparkling. “I can’t even swim...” He huffed, pouting slightly. His demeanor changed once more, however, when he asked him more questions.

“Why are you out here alone? Do you like being alone? I hate being alone. Although I kinda tend to make people angry...” Constantine murmured, stopping a moment to contemplate this and giving Clovis an opportunity to answer.

What my characters are doing

Crash is in bed with Caleb in the dorms( xpstitch xpstitch )
Constantine is talking with Clovis outside of the school( Loki777 Loki777 )
Mei is talking with Arian outside of the AP English classroom(page 5) ( PastelBeauty PastelBeauty )

Crash Hordialla
Crash snorted at Caleb’s response to his earlier statement. “Dear lord, behave, would you?” Crash laughed, poking Caleb’s chest. Crash looked down for a moment when Caleb looked into his eyes to talk with his Rirk, however he met his gaze so the two could communicate.

Please. I’ve hardly forgotten. Of course, assuming that you’re going to say that we’re the same person? That’s quite an easy explanation, if you’d care for it. Ironic that a god of wisdom can’t figure this one out...

Crash looked at Caleb, somewhat expecting him to know what his Rirk form was going to say, and/or have a rebuttal to it.

Constantine Patterson
Constantine stopped for a moment to listen, realizing how much he had asked. After Clovis had finished, Constantine stood there shocked for a moment, before beginning to laugh. “Holy hell, you caught all that? Even I didn’t!” Constantine laughed, moving back and laying down in the air, on his stomache with his arms propping up his head.

“Oh, cool, you can breathe underwater!” Constantine said, his eyes sparkling. “I can’t even swim...” He huffed, pouting slightly. His demeanor changed once more, however, when he asked him more questions.

“Why are you out here alone? Do you like being alone? I hate being alone. Although I kinda tend to make people angry...” Constantine murmured, stopping a moment to contemplate this and giving Clovis an opportunity to answer.

What my characters are doing

Crash is in bed with Caleb in the dorms( xpstitch xpstitch )
Constantine is talking with Clovis outside of the school( Loki777 Loki777 )
Mei is talking with Arian outside of the AP English classroom(page 5) ( PastelBeauty PastelBeauty )

Arian thought about going to AP English but decided against it. Training needed to start now between the two of them if the bond of Master and Familiar was to get stronger. He grabbed Mei's hand and frowned.

"Forgive me Mei. However, we will not be going to your normal classes. I need to help you Master the bond and learn everything there is to know about Church Grims. How to train them and use them to help you gain power and or items that you require."

Arian pulled up his long silver blonde hair into a bun and grabbed Mei by his hand leading him throughout the school heading to go outside. The needed space in order to train, Mei already knew how big Arian was in his Church Grim form but he needed to know exactly what to do to train. Commands were necessary for training anything. Physical activity and emotional support and patience. So, while Arian made sure Mei stayed close behind, he was thinking about what was the first thing that needed to be discussed during training.

"What IS your explanation dear sir?" Caleb asked the Rirk with a sly grin.

"If in truth you and Crash ARE the same person-" he began with a sly smirk.

"Then on some level, YOU wanted to fuck me TOO" he said with naughty accusation.

"The supposed borrowing of traits from one another cannot be one sided" he accused sexily with a triumphant accusatory tone.

"Face it, you wanted this Caleb booty just as much as HE did" he said, turning over and bouncing his rump on his body invitingly.

Character development

"when I said 'control' I was referring to my control over the technique. A true master should be able to create lethal wind blades even with just a soft move of their blade, but in my case I still need to module my speed to decrease or increase the intensity of such devastating technique."

Nero closed one of his eyes and put his blade, inside its sheath once again. He thought about what the serpentine teacher said and nodded slightly because it was true that wind couldn't be controlled, just a part of it could be bended and his skill didn't exactly bended its power but just redirected it.

The black haired man looked at its sword and grabbed it along with the sheath and analyzed the weapon which helped him to do such an act, something which just a mere human like him was able to do in an academy full of rare species and races.

"Well, now that you're saying it. It is true, you can't control the power of wind as it is in constant motion. I should be actual looking at my technique as a way to channel the lethality of it."

"Face it, you wanted this Caleb booty just as much as HE did" he said, turning over and bouncing his rump on his body invitingly.
On god, I’m gonna die right here

Crash Hordialla
“Oi! D-didn’t I just say behave?!” Crash yelped, blushing furiously now at Caleb’s... peculiar way of exaggerating his point. “And, uh... interesting choice of words...” Crash’s Rirk form simply scoffed.

That would be incorrect. Me and him are the same person in the sense that I live within him. I am a part of his physical being. However, we both have a different mental process, meaning we both think differently. So no, I certainly do not want... THAT... The only reason his mental wants win over is because currently, I cannot take over this body, as his will is currently too strong for my mentality to take over. That is why I must either struggle greatly to overtake our body or he must be wounded severely.

Crash shrugged and looked at Caleb. “He’s not really stupid. Sadly...” xpstitch xpstitch

Mei Rinsaku
Mei turned around and looked at Arian for a moment, before shrugging his shoulders and following him. Well... so much for letting them know we’re interested, hm? Mei thought to Arian, chuckling slightly. He followed Arian as he walked down the hallway. “So... what’re we actually doing?” Mei asked quietly, moving up slightly faster so that he wasn’t completely behind him. Mei continued to watch Arian as he spoke, treading silently even with no reason to. He had a tendency to walk quietly, used to sneaking around to remain undetected by government workers. PastelBeauty PastelBeauty

"Then that would mean your accusations about him being a killer are nothing but a load of crap" he noted, turning around and kissing Crash sweetly, still very much having feeling for him.

"All your tauntings are nothing but the sad and pathetic words of a sadistic freak who has nothing better to do than to ruin the lives of those around him" he said, his brutal side showing a little bit.

"You want me to go bring us something to eat baby boy?" He asked Crash adoringly, getting out of bed and putting his clothes back on and preparing to possibly go bring them some Pad Thai or something from a restaurant.

God damn.... Caleb was a savage. He's just going to say all that and then swiftly ignore Rirk like he was nothing and he had just said absolutely nothing.

"when I said 'control' I was referring to my control over the technique. A true master should be able to create lethal wind blades even with just a soft move of their blade, but in my case I still need to module my speed to decrease or increase the intensity of such devastating technique."

Micah nodded, indeed, wind was already lethal now it was just up to Mr. Neve to find his own way of channeling the lethal potential it possessed. Micah then stood up and sighed rubbing the back of his neck. Students weren't here yet, which meant either they skipped or none had signed up for his class which was...disheartening. How was anyone going to protect themselves against the creatures of the night if no one had the advanced knowledge?

"Well, now that you're saying it. It is true, you can't control the power of wind as it is in constant motion. I should be actual looking at my technique as a way to channel the lethality of it."

"Mr. Neve, you don't have to take the words of someone who doesn't know his swords or the techniques in which their respect masters know. I merely observed by my hearing and my sense of touch when the breeze drew across my skin. If...If I may, can I feel the blade?"

Micah held out his hand upturned so that his palm was up, his eyes wandered to the floor as to not look like they were aimlessly looking around at no one or nothing. That was the only part that made Micah self conscious about being blind, he didn't want to appear weak nor appear blind or lesser than anyone around him.
Nero Giacchio Nero Giacchio

Arian turned to look at Mei as he quietly spoke and sped up his walking to stay by his side. He smiled and thought for a moment about basic or intense training. "Well. It depends, I'm gonna see how much stamina you have, if you seem to do alright within the half hour will determine what I can teach you or not." Arian said after a good while. Familiars and Masters worked together physically and often trained in grueling conditions testing their limitations with each other.
Arian noticed that Mei walked silently and stopped and tilted his head. "You know....it's none of my business but...you always walk silently and have cybernetic enhancements....how did you get such things....if I'm allowed to ask that of you Young Master Mei."

"Want to... Feel my blade...?"

He questioned the younger with an eyebrow up because it was the first time he was asked about touching his sword, the blade wasn't really sharp enough to cut his skin but he was still hesitant as he still feared slightly. He sighed and took his sword out of the sheath and then put the edge of the blade near his hand to feel it.

It was quite weird, a weird question that he didn't reject because he wanted to see what was the white haired man thinking, he was interested in the idea of him, he analyzed and decided to take look at the younger professor while he tested his blade which made him curious about the teacher himself as he didn't fear him at all.

Crash Hordialla
Incorrect once more. Just because he didn’t mentally want to doesn’t invalidate the fact that he did. And I simply do the gods a service. It is my duty to remove impurity from this world, and killing it off is the best way. As should you, being a god. Albeit, quite an ignorant one...

Crash rolled his eyes at the ramblings of his Rirk form. He didn’t always hate him, but in times like this he tended to. “Dear lord...” Crash watched Caleb as he got up, waiting for a moment until he did. “Yeah, sure, if you’d care to eat. Something in particular?” Crash waited a moment longer before getting up, reaching into his duffel bag. After he moved past the various bags, papers, and bottles he had stashed and smuggled in, he pulled out a purple and gold bathrobe and put it on, tying the cord tightly around his waist. If there was one thing royalty had left for him, it was some nice belongings. xpstitch xpstitch

Mei Rinsaku
Mei nodded at Arian’s response, content with it. With Mei’s physical enhancements, and the countless utilities his mask gave him, he was pretty sure it would be no problem. Mei stopped with Arian, somewhat surprised at his asking about his enhancements.

“Walking silently, it’s just a skill I’ve gotten. My enhancements... I’ve had an... interesting upbringing,” Mei said as he looked down, choosing originally to not elaborate upon this. However, he looked back at Arian, he remembered that Arian had told Mei about himself. He figured, at least, he owed Arian the same luxury.

“Back in Puerto Rico... where I used to live. One week a month, I was brought into a government science lab, for testing. I was being used to try out new weapons for warfare.” Mei started. “My mask wasn’t exactly... what they planned on using, but it has quite a few ideas that they were planning on. Armor, physical enhancement, sensual enhancements, and certain weapons. I was sort of the test rat, if you will.” PastelBeauty PastelBeauty

"Whatever you want baby" he said sweetly, choosing not to retort to the obvious weak spot in the Rirk's nonsense.

"I was thinking Pad Thai but we can get anything" he said, smiling adorably.

"We can get pizza or Chinese or whatever you want baby" he said.

What Rirk fails to realize is that the same could be said in reverse. Just because he didn't mentally want to fuck Caleb, doesn't change the fact that he did.

"Want to... Feel my blade...?"

He questioned the younger with an eyebrow up because it was the first time he was asked about touching his sword, the blade wasn't really sharp enough to cut his skin but he was still hesitant as he still feared slightly. He sighed and took his sword out of the sheath and then put the edge of the blade near his hand to feel it.

It was quite weird, a weird question that he didn't reject because he wanted to see what was the white haired man thinking, he was interested in the idea of him, he analyzed and decided to take look at the younger professor while he tested his blade which made him curious about the teacher himself as he didn't fear him at all.

Micah felt the cool, steel of the blade and slid his fingers up till he felt the hilt. He then grasped it and felt the lightness but also the heaviness of the steel, the weight and strength which one had to possess when handling this sword had to be finesse and graceful, yet strong and powerful. Confident in their ability to wield such a deadly weapon. Micah looked down at the blade in his hands and noticed that while it wasn't sharp enough to cut skin it was still sharp. He smiled and flicked his wrist a bit twisting and turning the blade in the air down low near his feet as to not accidentally knock things over on his desk or cut someone's head off.

He felt eyes on him though and he stopped and froze. It made him extremely unsettled and nervous to have someone focus so intently on him. He felt like he was being watched, but he forced himself to relax and breathe for the black haired man was a colleague and was on equal grounds with him here at the school. After all he had been a teacher himself for a year, when he wasn't on the run escaping a past that haunted him. His tongue darted out and he looked over his shoulder lightly to look at Mr. Neve.

"Sorry Professor. If I may inquire from you.-"

Micah returned the older teacher's sword to him, and respectfully bowed his head.

"I would like to learn how to use such a beautiful and powerful weapon. If you don't mind teaching one who would need a bit of help to see stuffed targets for training practices. I would completely understand though if you would find teaching me a waste of time. Considering I would need help, and it is burdensome enough trying to teach students."

Micah chuckled a bit and pushed his glasses gently up his nose with his index finger. Nero Giacchio Nero Giacchio

Last edited:
(Would’ve responded earlier, but got a headache and had a mimosa hoping it would help. It did the opposite. Had to lay down for a couple moments. Sorry)

Crash Hordialla
Crash shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t really care. I’m probably not gonna eat anyways.” Crash tended to eat almost nothing until the end of the day. He changed his mind with the bathrobe since he was going to have to leave to get food, taking off the robe and putting his boxers and pants on. As he was doing his belt, he looked over at Caleb. “Coming with me or no?” As Crash got dressed, his Rirk form began to speak, as he heard Caleb’s thinking about his having sex with him.

Then there’s two more problems. The first was that your entire point was that I desired to have intercourse with you, which means that with what you just thought, you were admitting to be wrong. Secondly, even if, at a technicality, I did have sex with you, you’re still a god, so I wouldn’t be tainted as you have.

Crash chose instead to stay out of it, doing his cape onto his back. He walked over and looked at Caleb, waiting for a response xpstitch xpstitch

"Yes your highness" Caleb says with a teasing giggle.

"Putting aside the fact that you're probably NOT hungry" he said as he followed him out of the room.

"What would you get if you wanted something to eat?" He asked.

Crash Hordialla
Your highness. It had certainly been some time since Crash had heard that. Of course, probably because he killed everyone who actually had to say it, but ya know. Still. “Oh please, formalities aren’t necessary when not dealing with formal affairs, dear,” Crash chuckled, teasing Caleb back.

“If I did?” Crash asked, contemplating this. To be fair, he didn’t exactly go out much. He had a tendency to cook for himself, usually fancying the cooking of where he was from and not really being able to find it almost anywhere. He thought about it though. After he had killed everyone and left, he had done a lot of traveling in Europe. Out of all the places he remembered the food for, it was probably areas around the Mediterranean Sea.

“If I were... probably seafood,” Crash said, nodding. “I don’t usually go out to eat much, but if I were to make a choice...” xpstitch xpstitch

"Sushi?" He asked.

"Though if the formalities aren't really all that necessary then might I suggest not dressing like a prince?" Caleb teased, pointing to Crash's cape teasingly.

"We're going just going out to a restaurant, not to a royal ball" he said with a giggle.

Crash Hordialla
Crash shrugged at Caleb asking if sushi was good. “If you want, sure. Again, I’m probably not going to eat...” Crash’s schedule usually was to wait until he was either high off his rocker or just proper wasted before he ate. Which, of course, was another reason he tended to cook at home, but he kind of swept that under the rug a bit.

“Oh, whatever!” Crash laughed, looking down. “I mean... don’t exactly have a lot of other clothes. Besides, intimidation is key sometimes.” Crash’s cape fluttered slightly in the wind, as if though speaking in agreement. Crash also left out that intimidation was mostly for buying and dealing, but... well, he tended not to talk about such things directly in the public. Usually, at least. xpstitch xpstitch

"Most of my teachers had some kind of limitation, the wisest of them was blind."

Nero took the sword by the hilt and sheathed it. Closing his eyes as he smiled softly and then opened them, looking away as he noticed the nervousness he was generating with his eyes. He didn't want to do anything to upset anyone, besides that teacher was skilled with poisons, even if he was blind he could always poison the air. He unsheathed his sword slowly while looking at the beauty of it and then he made it spin to then rest on his side, accidentally tearing the wind apart and creating another gust although it was even softer than the last one.

He chuckled and then looked at the professor once again, analyzing what type of sword could be the one for him. He looked at his blade, which was a Shashka-Cossack sabre used by dancing girls, which was his favorite thanks to his lightness and how it cut; Nero couldn't see the pale man with such a weapon. But he still had a weapon he could wield perfectly, would suit him and help with his blindness.

"I'll teach you how to use a cane sword."

//Well, if anyone want to see the sword, here. This is Nero's favorite sword.
shashka-sabre.jpg

"I don't suppose then a trip to a Macy's is due?" He said with giggle as they walked.

"Sometimes looking intimidating is a danger in itself" he said with a cute smile.

"Sometimes it might be better to just blend in with the crowd to keep a target off your back and be able to hide in plain sight" he said wisely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back