• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YSHS Reboot

Mei Rinsaku
“I’m sure I’ll find some other way to tell them, don’t worry,” Mei said, smiling lightly. Mei walked through the door as Arian held it, and began to walk. He looked back occasionally to make sure Arian was with him. Mei thought that Arian was... interesting. Well, probably not the best way to put it. He thought Arian was kinda weird, but Mei liked it. Mei thought he was a fun person to be around, albeit a bit... doggish sometimes. He looked back at Arian for another moment, staring at him again. “Sor-“ Mei apologized, before stopping himself. He remembered Arian saying that it was alright, so Mei just sort of shook his head and continued forward.

Mei walked to the English classroom rather quickly, however unintentionally. People always asked Mei why he walked so quickly, but Mei just never realized he was ever walking so fast. It wasn’t like he was running or anything, but it was relatively fast for walking.

Mei stood outside the door and looked up at Arian. He blinked, thinking something was amiss. It took him a moment, before he realized. “Oh...” Mei reached into his pocket and pulled out pieces of his mask, beginning to reassemble it. Once he had finished redoing his mask, he looked back up at Arian again, waiting for him to go in before he went to class himself. PastelBeauty PastelBeauty

Last edited:
Nero walked through the garden, his eyes looking all over the place. He has his violin case on his right shoulder and a knife attached to his side, he was always prepared for a fight so he always had a weapon near him even if he wasn't at his optimal status. While he walked, he could see many students, some already flirting with others, making friends, he even spotted some sharing kisses although he didn't do anything because he didn't cared about it at all.

"Where's a good place...?"

He asked to the wind, closing his eyes and letting it guide him to a good spot for him to play the violin without any student or teacher bothering him. His steps released dandelion seeds all over and making them fly with the wind, he opened his eyes and smirked softly while watching the seeds dance in the sky. He took his case and opened it to take the violin and the bow, then he started to play the instrument as he kept his walk, sending even more seeds to the skies and watching them go away.

"Looks like real art."

Constantine Patterson
Constantine meandered around as people finished their interactions before third hour started. He had absolutely no plans of going to third hour either. Or most other of his classes, anyways. Probably the only one he would be going to was game design, which he thought was super fun. He walked around, flicking the back of people’s necks and teleporting away to avoid anger towards him. This, of course, only made other people angry. But, Constantine did enjoy it when trouble arose, as he really was rather good at avoiding it.

Once Constantine had sufficiently pissed off enough people, he flew above everyone, looking down at the mess he had made. Most had shaken it off, but some had blamed other nearby people for it, starting conflict. Constantine grinned as he viewed this, mayhem being his specialty, something he took delight in creating, and watching the results of. However, while most people were talking with or confronting someone, he saw someone not only not talking with anyone, however, he was also leaving. Intrigued, Constantine floated higher and watched, now about 20 feet in the air. He gazed upon the man as he walked, playing the violin. Constantine followed him in the air as he continued walking, entranced by the music. While few things ever had the ability to tame him, music was one f them. Well, at least, if it wasn’t shit.

Constantine floated a foot lower, but kept his distance from the stranger as he watched, noticing the knife strapped to him and his disregard for social antics. However, despite himself, he floated lower again, intrigued by the music. He was now only 15 feet off the ground, with a somewhat disregard for the danger that he might be bringing himself into for disturbing the stranger he was watching. Nero Giacchio Nero Giacchio

"This is the perfect stage for my performance..."

The black haired man smirked once again, closing his eyes as he felt how the music transported him to another realm and made his body move by its own. He felt his emotions flowing, like a raging river which couldn't be tamed while the music was being played although he wouldn't even try to control it. His movements were slow and somewhat romantic in nature, just like if he was in a stage and performed for other people.

The man chuckled softly, still with his eyes closed as he kept his performance going. He wanted to perform just to let his emotions out, feel free like a bird through the sky and captivate it with his true colors. Nero opened his eyes and then glanced at his back to see something peculiar. An unexpected spectator listening to his violin, something which was more than embarrassing as he didn't want to let anyone see his true colors except for the sun and the moon.

He stopped stopped playing the classical instrument and then used the blunt side of the bow to cut through the wind and create a translucent wind blast, which wasn't really lethal but was good to push others slightly and get them off balance.

"So, how are you?"

Imapeople000 Imapeople000

Last edited:
Lovely, thank you.

Constantine Patterson
“E-eh?!” Constantine yelped, flipping in the air. He began to fall, attempting to regain his balance. Finally, a couple feet above the ground, he regained his posture and managed to teleport directly behind Nero.

“Boo!” Constantine joked, teleporting quickly away. Constantine giggled and looked up at Nero from a couple feet away, wanting to make sure he could get away if he decided to use his knife conveniently strapped to his chest. Constantine knew that few people carried a knife or sword around here unless they were VERY handy with it. He knew from experience, as a matter of fact.

Constantine grinned as Nero asked him how he was. “Ah, perfectly fine... falling tens of feet from the air, tempting a stranger with a knife... the usual, you know,” Constantine laughed, winking at Nero. As Constantine looked at Nero, he began to feel like the two were quite different. Constantine was very hyper and social, and loved to joke with people. Nero seemed much more reserved to him. But, of course, Constantine couldn’t very well know. He doesn’t even know the man. “And what of yourself, o strange music man?” Constantine chuckled, teleporting closer to Nero. Nero Giacchio Nero Giacchio

Last edited:
The black haired man looked at the younger one, raising one of his eyebrows at him. He seemed to be a typical jokester for the older male and that type of people made him uncomfortable almost instantly, being in situations like those all the time he got used to it although now that the guy listened to his music then the situation was just plain awkward for him as he hated those who spotted him with one of his instruments. He opened the case and put both the violin and the bow on it to then close it and put it on his back, his eyes seemed lifeless and his face just like an old man when he was pretty young.

"You may called Mr. Neve. The new fencing teacher."

He said with a neutral gone on his voice and then he walked away, his steps were slow, steady but always alert if anything happens which was product of his years training with weapons. He looked back at the guy while he kept his walk and then looked forward, sighing because of the awkwardness crawling through his back which was a horrible feeling.

"I have to be careful now... If not then someone else might spot me as well..."​

Constantine Patterson
“Oh! You’re a teacher! Cool! I might’ve done fencing, but everyone thinks I’m too defenseless to...” Constantine huffed, pouting slightly. It was probably for the best that Constantine didn’t do fencing. Truth be told, he really kinda was defenseless, and had no idea how to use a sword. He always went for flight, not fight.

Constantine looked up at Nero as he walked away. He teleported back in front of him, looking at him. “What’s wrong? Don’t like people?” Constantine asked seriously, cocking his head at him. Constantine loved to joke, but he was serious sometimes. “Guess I can’t blame you. I feel like that sometimes. I usually just booby trap someone’s belongings that I don’t like when I get that feeling. Usually fixes it,” Constantine chuckled, watching Nero. He watched Nero for a moment, curious. He seemed so antisocial, at least, towards him. It might just be because of him. Constantine knew he could be a bit encroaching on people’s social wishes.

“You don’t hang out with people often, do you?” Constantine questioned, floating upside down in the air with his hands behind his head. “You seem so... introverted. You should talk to people a lot. You get some funny reactions,” Constantine grinned, staring at Nero. A boy nearby pointed towards Constantine, said some choice words, and began to run towards him.

“Ah shit...” Constantine muttered, watching the boy. Constantine waited for him to reach him and tackle, before teleporting out of the way, leaving the boy on the ground. “Well, looks like I gotta blast. See ya!” Constantine giggled, winking at Nero before teleporting away quickly. Nero Giacchio Nero Giacchio

Crash Hordialla
Crash tred carefully across the school grounds, his cape lightly fluttering in the late summer breeze that cleared across the yards of grass. He warily eyed the people around him, noting the conflict that had been occurring throughout the day. While he hadn’t heard of any grevious injuries, he still didn’t want to chance something happening. He looked around, watching people go by. Crash, while he didn’t tend to like humans(a part of his nature, especially as a Rirk), he still did enjoy watching them and talking with some.

Crash came to a bench, carved out of limestone, and made in the memory of some pointless person he really had no reason to care about, since he would never know them. He sat down nonetheless, sighing. He really needed to get a drink somewhere, but he was trying to stop drinking and doing drugs. It obviously didn’t go to well for him last time. Alas, he still found himself time and time again going back to them, addicted. He looked around as the people passed, wondering about their lives. Surely someone else must be like him? At least, somewhat.

What my characters are doing

Constantine has finished his interaction with Nero(unless Nero Giacchio decides to change that).
Crash I have just started up, and is open for interaction.

Caleb could sense someone new on campus. A new presence. Familiar....

Divinity. They had that divine presence about them. They were one of the gods he guessed. In his wanderings he got a brief flash of insight into something. In this vision he saw a guy. A guy with pink hair. Very powerful. A very angry sort of power.

Just before he saw the guy, his vision went away. That was no coincidence.... Who was that guy? He sure was handsome, he thought inwardly as he stared at him from across the room.

Were the pink haired guy and this handsome guy the same person?...

Crash Hordialla
Crash closed his eyes, relaxing and basking in the sun. He did enjoy relaxing now and then, but sometimes he preferred to be doing something, whether it be exercising or engaged in intense intellectual debate.

Crash opened his eyes, sensing something. He looked around for a moment, before centralizing his vision towards the culprit. While Crash was mostly just human currently, he had better senses than most. He stared back at the man, wondering as he looked at his ice blue eyes. There was something... familiar about him. It reminded him of... his father. He was a god. Crash smirked, his guess that other gods around was true. Crash wondered, however, if he was a regular god, or a god like himself. The ladder wouldn’t be the best.

Crash walked across the grounds, each step demanding respect. While Crash wasn’t exactly the most formal of people, he was raised in royalty, and had tendencies to act as such at times. It tended to make him seem somewhat alpha and powerful, but he didn’t usually act as such.

As he got closer, he began to smile. It seemed almost a sort of sinister smile, but seemed small and hidden, almost. He reached Caleb and looked down upon him, his glare intensifying.

“I’d almost ask what you want... but should I approach a god as such?” Crash wondered, looking at Caleb intensely. While Crash was a god, he hated to identify himself as one. To him, his Rirk form and his human form were two completely different people. One had killed his mother, his life. The other hadn’t. At least, to him. Crash’s cape rippled in the wind, making his stance seem more intimidating. “But, you... you’re a god, yes?” Crash asked, his gaze wavering for a moment. While the presence of the man did remind him of his godly power, even he questioned his abilities and senses now and then. xpstitch xpstitch

The black haired man heard all the younger one had to say about him, to then be assaulted by another student. He was weirded out by the sudden change of events but he just closed his eyes and smirked lightly as it was somewhat funny, although he quickly put his neutral face to not be spotted by the student on the ground. He helped the guy and then kept walking around, now going to his classroom as he didn't really know when his class would start for some students, although he wasn't really interested in teaching.

When he walked through the hallways, he could see students going to the respective classes, English class, PE, Literature, each student with their books on hand and knocking doors to then go inside. His door was the exception. The students didn't notice it, walking too quickly or being distracted by anything. Nero opened the door and closed it behind him, he put his violin case aside along with his knife and took a katana sword, he closed his eyes and then smirked, separating his feet and then taking the blade out of the sheath on a circular motion which was quick enough to make a gust of raging winds cover him.

"And now..."

The man swinged his sword so fast that every time he did, a gust was made, although they weren't as powerful as the first one, but they were still a force to recognize.

"I am Caleb Sakurami, god of wisdom" he said in admission, bowing formally.

"Of whom might I have the pleasure of addressing?" He asked.

He could sense death in his guy's past, but Caleb showed no signs of being anywhere other than in the present moment. He had a friendly smile upon his face and he showed courtesy and respect.

Crash Hordialla
Ah, so I suppose I was indeed correct, hm?” Crash chuckled, watching Caleb. “Prince Crash, dear. Although formalities aren’t necessary, of course,” Crash said, doing a curtsy of sorts with his cape. Crash neglected to mention that he didn’t feel the need for formalities because he kind of wasn’t of royalty anymore, considering... well, considering he kind of killed any ties he had with the royal family, in a literal sense.

“So tell me, god of wisdom, how do I stop doing drugs and killing people?” Crash joked, sitting next to him on the ground. Despite his past of... doing drugs and killing people, Crash still enjoyed joking, and it was a topic he handled with ease. “I kid, of course.” Crash reassured him. Of course, Crash still did do drugs, but he didn’t really bring that up with anyone, and it wasn’t like he murdered every other person he saw. So in a sense, he was kidding. Crash also neglected to bring up his godhood, because it obviously wasn’t a topic he fancied talking about too much. xpstitch xpstitch

He could tell the guy was lying immediately. As the god of wisdom, being able to tell truth from lies is one of the powers he possesses.

"Too free one's self from slavery to another, is a different matter altogether from freeing yourself from slavery SELF IMPOSED" he said philosophically with a charming smile of brilliant white teeth.

He wondered if this guy would understand what he was trying to convey. Caleb was a handsome young man with a pretty smile. Yet he spoke with the wisdom of ancient scholars and philosophers.

"As for resisting the allure of bloodshed, the answers to success are as infinite as there are ways to FAIL" he continued, almost lecturing in a scholarly way.

Yet he didn't seem to be all that snotty like a professor might be. There was no bragging or anything. Despite his seeming certainty that he was an expert on the subject, he spoke with a humility unseen in other gods of wisdom.

"Give me more details and honesty, and in turn I shall be able to give you the answers you seek" he said with the cutest little smile EVER.

Wow. He was certainly very cute, this Caleb. That is even taking into account the fact that he was in a way discreetly calling him out on his bluff. Caleb KNEW the guy tried to pass it off as a joke but was ultimately lying. The guy DID really do drugs still. That wasn't a joke. And he knew it. And now through the cutest way possible, he let the OTHER guy know that he knew it.

In his very cutesie and discreet way he was telling him he knew he still killed. It was so cute, one would find difficulty being mad at him for it despite everything. And somehow he seemed to genuinely want the guy to give him more details on his problem so he could help fix it.

Crash Hordialla
Crash began to laugh when Caleb called his bluff. “Well damn, I can tell you weren’t lying about your godhood,” Caleb laughed, looking at Caleb. He looked Caleb up and down, now intrigued by the man. Few humans very seldom interested him, but Caleb seemed different, at least. Wait... well, probably because he isn’t human Crash thought, reminding himself.

“Well, dear, I wasn’t really lying, persay. I simply... wasn’t telling the whole truth,” Crash explained, smiling. “As for getting the whole truth... Well, maybe all of it later. I suppose you could gather some more now, however,” Crash sighed, leaning back against a wall.

“The drug part I was lying about. I still do drugs. I’ve never killed anyone though,” Crash said, his face conflicted at the last part. He wanted to believe so hard that he never killed those people. He secretly knew that he did, but he wanted so badly to never have done such actions, but alas, he knew what he had done. He simply denied it, blaming it on his father for cursing him with godhood. He treated his Rirk form as though it were another being altogether, as his Rirk form did with his mortal form.

Crash looked split for a moment, before shaking his head and his face clear. He looked back up at Caleb, sighing. “I don’t really care to stop doing drugs. It hasn’t done much, I don’t reckon it will later,” Crash said, looking down. He realized what he said, and winced slightly. Once again, he knew it had, but he refused to admit that it was him who killed everyone. xpstitch xpstitch

Caleb got a brief flash of insight. The boy. The pink haired guy. A Gemini like figure showed in his mind. On one side is this boy. On the other, the pink haired guy. He didn't exactly know what it means yet, but he supposed he would find out more soon enough.

He could tell he wasn't exactly lying this time.... But there was something he was hiding. Not just from Caleb.... But from himself too. Denial was written all over his face. Like he was denying something to himself. Something in his voice sounded like it was.... He couldn't tell yet.

He, being one who did not go out of his way to piss people off, decided not to question him further on this. If he kept calling his bluffs, it might get annoying. This was probably something he didn't want to talk about after all.

"When finding blemishes on the skin, one might be tempted to think of the blemishes as separate from themselves" he said in his same cryptic but cute philosophy, as usual, speaking in riddles.

He didn't exactly know where the hell this came from. Yes. He was the one who had said it, but he didn't exactly know what it meant. It was something he said without thinking. Seemingly just a random piece of strange philosophy. It was like somebody else was saying it through him. Like these weren't his own words, but somebody else's.

"But to know our true essence is to figure out which parts of us are foreign and which ones are native" he said, still having no clue what the hell he was saying.

Crash Hordialla
Crash blinked, drawing a blank with the first line of Caleb’s words. “I have... absolutely no idea what the hell you just said,” Crash laughed, standing up. He looked down again as Caleb said more however, his face conflicted again. “I... think I know what that means... for me...” Crash trailed off, looking away. In his mind, his Rirk form beckoned to him constantly, an ever constant temptation. He was able to access it at will, but it would be horrifyingly stupid for him to. Usually he was able to stave off the thoughts, but sometimes certain parts came through.

Oh, come on already... there’s another god right there! One as wise as him should know the blasphemy of mortals! Watch them there, walking, ignoring the essence, the BLISS of being in the presence of immortals! They remain ever ignorant to their imperfections, their defiance of the perfection the gods intended. Remind them...

Crash’s thoughts trailed off as he shook his head clear. He looked around, slightly dazed a moment before regaining his posture. “Kch! I need a drink...” Crash muttered to himself, shaking his head in disgust. He looked back at Caleb, his head cocked slightly. “Come with me, if you fancy?” Crash said, questioning him really. Crash didn’t actually plan on grabbing a drink. At least, not yet. It was only third hour, and even he had standards.(For when he drinks, for fucks sake :closed eyes open smile:) xpstitch xpstitch

Last edited:
Imapeople000 Imapeople000 In his mind Caleb could hear strange sounds emanating from the guy. There was...something inside Crash.... Something.... Or some....BODY? Somebody?

He couldn't tell yet. There was some sort of.... other presence inside of him. A second presence in him. Someone or something else inhabiting his consciousness. He couldn't tell what the presence was saying or even if it was saying anything at all, but he wasn't entirely sure he liked the presence regardless. It felt sinister and evil. He had seen brief glimpses of it in the small time of being around Crash. Little brief flashes of somebody else showing up on Crash's demeanor. It felt icky and wrong.

Caleb revealed nothing though. He wasn't exactly keen on the presence following them but he was confident in his ability to fight if the presence decided to rear it's ugly head at him. He was suspicious of this creature... but he LIKED Crash. He thought Crash was kind of cute and he hoped he could maybe get him to like him? He didn't know. But regardless he liked Crash and was kind of hoping he could be close to him.

"I suppose" he said with a friendly smile, giving nothing away of his attraction for the man.

Crash Hordialla
“Hm? Very well then, on me.” Crash said, raising his hand and gesturing for Caleb to come. As he began walking, his Rirk form began talking to him.

Bah! What is this? You fool! You have the chance to invite another god to purge the inbred, and instead take him for a walk? As if he is some sort of dog? Blast... you’re a disappointment. Why must you be as such? Tempted by mortal delicacies? Of course, it seems he is as well...

Crash made an odd face as he heard his Rirk form thinking. What was he talking about? As Crash was, in a sense, different from his Rirk form, they had separate thoughts and senses. While Crash’s Rirk form can sense the feelings of others, Crash’s mortal form couldn’t.

Come again? What exactly do you mean, per chance? Crash thought, questioning his Rirk form.

Pfft... I forget, you’ve been tainted... It’s a shame, really. I won’t say a word. Unless...

Crash drowned out the final words of his Rirk’s sentence, already knowing(and denying) his request. From the outside it looked like he had simply blanked out for a moment. He shook his head and nodded towards Caleb, continuing to walk.

“So, you already know I’m a druggie, an alcoholic... farther than most people have gotten, hm? What of yourself, dear? Surely there’s something? Drugs? Drinking? Sex? Partying? Danger? Everyone has something, after all...” Crash asked, looking at Caleb. xpstitch xpstitch

"No actually" Caleb says with a smile that reminded one of sunshine.

"That's exactly what all the other gods seem to hate about me" he admitted with a light chuckle.

That's right. All the other gods. They seem to have some sort of inferiority complex going on. Especially the charismatic party gods. They just can't STAND that a little goodie-two-shoes makes them look bad by comparison. Not all of them but some. They say Caleb is no fun. That he's a buzzkill and is no fun at parties.

But sometimes they're just mad that he has such great self control and they wallow in all their vices. It makes them crazy. Makes them furious that somebody's life just looks so perfect and well together.

Crash Hordialla
“Oh? Perhaps you mightn'tve found it yet, then. Some people have odd ones,” Crash laughed, grinning deviously. “I’ve known some... interesting ones.” Crash had experienced all sorts of people. He’d known some pretty weird people, and some of them had some particularly interesting vices.

You can’t be serious... you don’t even want to know? Does knowledge not entice you?

It does, but I’m not stupid...

Well it certainly seemed that way when you killed your mother, hm?

Shut the hell up! That wasn’t me! That was you!

Oh, stop lying, would you? Everyone knows you did it. Well, at least they would, if they were alive...

Crash stopped for a moment, contemplating. He was always having to fight this battle. Crash was fairly intelligent, and quick-witted in debates. However, his Rirk form was equal in his rebuttals, so it was quite hard. His Rirk knew that that was what tore him up the most: he knew he did. But he was so sure it couldn’t have been him. The two are completely different.

Crash stopped and looked at Caleb for a solid couple seconds. He was trying to figure out what exactly his Rirk form was trying to bribe him with. Sadly, Crash was unable to tell. “God damn, I was joking earlier, but maybe I really do need a drink...” Crash muttered to himself. He knew he was absolutely loaded in his dorm. He could drop by. He looked back to Caleb, however, and figured maybe pulling a bottle of rum out and getting wasted at nine in the morning mightn’tve been the best first impression.

Crash began to wonder about Caleb’s powers. He obviously could tell more than most people. He caught onto his bluff earlier, and seemed to have an innate ability to... know. Of course, it made sense for a god of wisdom, but still. Crash was afraid that Caleb knew about his Rirk form. What he had done. No, what his Rirk form had done.

“So... what actually... can you do, as a god? I... wouldn’t know,” Crash asked, only half lying. On one hand, he somewhat knew what a god could do. He saw it when he arose from his unconsciousness. On the other, when he was in his Rirk form, it wasn’t like how his Rirk form could communicate with him in his mortal form. When Crash is a mortal, his Rirk form always has a constant conscious being, and while not physically present, can still communicate with Crash, and very rarely through Crash. However, when Crash’s Rirk form has been activated, Crash’s mortal presence vanishes for a brief time, which is why he is unable to control his actions in his Rirk form. So he kind of knew what a god could do, but he also kind of couldn’t. xpstitch xpstitch

On this walk he had been contemplating the messages his old self had been giving him. Caleb was one that took notice of everything. He had been observing all that he could about Crash. He guessed that he was under some sort of possession of a sort. A dual personality type thing going on. There was a presence inside of him that kept taking over him and causing him to do things he wouldn't normally do. This was all just guesswork but this was the best he could come up with so far. He wasn't as powerful as he used to be so he didn't have all the same tools at his disposal.

He could hear that thing. Speaking. Telling Crash things. The presence inside him was causing him some sort of distress. To what degree, he did not know. But the presence rarely ever seemed idle. It was always emanating such noise. He could try to hear what the presence was saying but he was hesitant to do so. He had no idea exactly how powerful this presence was yet and any form of meddling with it could cause it to lash out against the body of the host. This thing was a parasite and if it perceived Caleb as too much of a threat right now, it might just decide to take it out on Crash.

"Well for one, my sensory abilities are in top form" he explained cryptically whilst at the same time casually.

"Meaning I can sense quite a lot of chitter chatter coming from within you" he said carefully, not wanting to reveal too much but also wanting to offer Crash help with this demonic possession he was going through.

He hoped that simply revealing that he knew that there was another presence inside Crash, that the presence wouldn't lash out at Crash. He wasn't sure EXACTLY what kind of relationship this god had with Crash. But he was a highly trained exorcist to put it in understated semi layman's terms. He knew that when a spirit feels threatened whilst possessing a body, it will sometimes punish the host's body in order to secure a hostage relationship. If an invader feels its dominance over the host threatened, it will use the threat of force on a victim's body in attempt to get the exorcist to stop.

The presence inhabiting Crash didn't know he had the power to expel it from Crash's being. Which means he shouldn't feel threatened. And the Ririk didn't know Caleb's profile as a god. Which means he's unaware of his overwhelming powers in exorcising spirits.

Crash Hordialla
“I... uh, yeah... interesting, that is...” Crash said nervously. He wasn’t sure exactly how to react. He was the only person to know even a small bit about his Rirk form. Well, at the very least, the only living person. “Well... sit down, and I suppose I’ll explain it the best I can,” Crash sighed, sitting down himself.

“The voice you hear... it’s me, but it isn’t. I’m the
son of a god and a queen, from a province in north Eastern Europe,” Crash explained, looking towards Caleb. “Because my father was a god, I also inhabited some of his powers, and so I’m technically a god. The thing is, my father was a Rirk, a specific kind of god whose power only lasts so long. The thing is... since I’m not completely a god, I can’t control what my Rirk form does. He acts as a separate entity from me. Which... hasn’t exactly turned out well,” Crash said, wincing as he neglected to go into details.

“The only problem is... my Rirk form is literally a part of me. He isn’t me, but he is. There is literally nothing that could happen to remove my godhood. That would either kill me, or impair me so severely that I would want to die.” Crash sighed, laying down and putting his arms behind his back. “In a sense, he’s half of me... but we’re completely different.”

What? No we aren’t, you utter buffoon! You’re the one who killed your life... me.

No, I’m not. We’re absolutely different!

Ah. And suppose how I’m communicating with you, hm? Look around, you fool. The only people around are us and that pathetic excuse of a god. Who else could I be except you?

I’m... not... “YOU!” Crash yelled out the final word painfully, closing his eyes as if it hurt. Realistically, they were the same person. But Crash refused to accept that. He couldn’t believe that his Rirk form was him, despite it literally being him. xpstitch xpstitch

"This guy has no power over you" Caleb says, a feeling of calming washing into Crash.

Caleb grabbed him gently by the shoulders and moved his face so that he was staring directly into Caleb's eyes.

His words had a power about them. They seem to calm and relax those who are angry. It seems his voice was lowering the Rirk's influences. Crash could feel his spirit in a way, become slightly deafened to the Rirk's voice. It was like all distractions were fading away. Like it was just him and Caleb.

There was a strange sort of... water?....

The Rirk in him was still connected to him yes. Caleb couldn't separate them without possibly killing Crash in the process. But it felt like there was a pool of water.... A pool of water between him and the Rirk. Like they were still connected, but the connection was dampened. Like a fire trying to burn somebody but feeling decreased to less powerful warmth. Like fire trying to burn underwater. The fire (being the Rirk being connected to Crash) MAY be able to burn forever.... But it was now feeling more like it was burning underwater. It wasn't burning like before.

Similarly in metaphor, if the. Rirk tried to speak again now, it's voice would sound muffled. Like somebody was trying to talk under water. In sharp contrast to the voice of the Rirk, Caleb's voice felt the clearest of them all. It was like they had shifted into another world (even though they hadn't).

"Listen only to the sound of my voice" Caleb said, his voice sounding different somehow.

It was definitely his. There was no mistake about that. But it sounded a bit older. Wiser. Like an older version of himself was speaking at the same time as himself.

"He cannot have power over you if you do not listen to him" the two voices of Caleb told Crash, whatever nonsense the Rirk might have been spouting being more like muffled jibber jabber than actual speech.

"So relax your mind with me and listen only to the sound of my voice" Caleb said, his own voice only this time.

"You can resist him" he spoke, his features seeming more prominent now that he had eliminated all distractions from Crash's mind.

"Trust in ME" he said, his voice carrying an inexplicable reassuring feeling to them.

The Rirk's influence at this moment was neutralized. He just hoped Crash would cooperate with him and relax.

His voice was hypnotizing in a GOOD way. Like he wasn't trying to take over Crash's mind. More like the good hypnotizing feeling of being in beautiful aquarium. The feeling of beautiful music going into your ears. Like the taste of something savory or the smell of something sweet. The feel of cool water healing a burn.

Tranquility.... Peace....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back