• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern YouTuber OC RP

Lord Aphrodite

To conquer death, you only have to die.
Right of the bat, I want to get two things out of the way.

1. If you think this is an OC x Real-life YouTuber RP, then you should leave now, it’s not.

2. I do not have a computer right now. My family doesn’t own one, so I will use my phone. What that doesn’t mean, however, is that I won’t put effort in. I’ll put as much effort as I can in. Don’t give me one liners or uninterested responses, and I won’t give them to you.

Now, onto the idea.

One of our characters is a major YouTuber, and the other is their assistant. The RP could detail the growth of the channel, or something.

I don’t care if I’m the assistant or not, but if I’m the YouTuber, I have an RP idea that ties into the #MeToo movement.

Last edited:

*Pokes*

Heya! I’d be interested in trying this out with ya! I don’t really have a role preference so I’m ok with taking on either role. :)

Please let meh know if your still looking for a partner or if you’d like to know more about me before deciding if you’d like to rp with me.

Bye bye for now!

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back