• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ๐๐•๐ˆ๐“๐„๐ƒ๐Ÿ—ก(๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ง-๐™จ๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ)

timshel timshel oxytocin oxytocin zippy zippy KingHalliwell KingHalliwell lvcid lvcid closest.star closest.star low fidelity low fidelity weldherwings weldherwings Hypnos Hypnos VintageBlues VintageBlues Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel s e v e n s e v e n Anne Boolean Anne Boolean allure allure triples triples rakshasa rakshasa morbidity morbidity

sorry about the tags, but thank you so much for everyone's interest it really warms my heart to see such interest in a beloved genre of mine. ๐Ÿ˜

anyway, here is the
character sheet thread, please read everything before crafting a character! no rush in posting characters, please take your time, I'll think of the deadline tomorrow! I will be making a few character sheets myself, so expect the four hosts of the party soon!

how dare you tempt me ๐Ÿ˜ค

edit; idiot idiot ok, ok, i see you reacting. is this still open-applications for me to toss my hat into the ring or no? you've already got a lot of interest already, so idk how much you want this blowing up lol.

Last edited:
how dare you tempt me ๐Ÿ˜ค

edit; idiot idiot ok, ok, i see you reacting. is this still open-applications for me to toss my hat into the ring or no? you've already got a lot of interest already, so idk how much you want this blowing up lol.

eek sorry I don't think the tag popped up, but yes I just tagged whoever had replied! this is no way means others including yourself cannot apply! ๐Ÿ˜Œ

I'm still accepting application until the 17th of june, so feel free to apply!
cs sheet l ooc chat

just a lil bump for anyone interested Iโ€™m still accepting applications and reminder that applications are due soon x

this roleplay is now CLOSED, I have sent the cast a message to join the discord. If you did not receive a message I am sorry, but thank you so much for applying and please do not take it personally or a reflection of your writing skills! Much love and I'm sure we will write in the future, see you around x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back