• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You're Going To Die In There // OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Quick question: are there other aspects that are similar to AHS with the ghosts? Mostly, I'm wondering if they can go out on Halloween like they can in the show. Also, can they choose to appear as how they were when they died (wounds, bloody, whatever happened) or like a normal person, or are they stuck looking like a normal person? Not really relevant to my post, more of my own curiosity!

Quick question: are there other aspects that are similar to AHS with the ghosts? Mostly, I'm wondering if they can go out on Halloween like they can in the show. Also, can they choose to appear as how they were when they died (wounds, bloody, whatever happened) or like a normal person, or are they stuck looking like a normal person? Not really relevant to my post, more of my own curiosity!

Yes the ghosts are pretty much what the ghosts in AHS are they can choose how to be seen and can go out on Halloween only. They can be outside of the house as well just not off of the grounds.

dropping back with another quick q. when the ghosts don't want to be seen, can the other ghosts still see them? like is it like kind of a veil that only other spirits can see through???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back