• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Your Ideas? + Fandom ideas (INTEREST THREAD!)

BellaJay

Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
HELLO
I go by Bella! I use all pronouns and I’m 20! I’m an experienced roleplayer and recently decided to find some 1-1 roleplays! Just for some craving’s and whatnot! I’ll probably update this whenever I get new ideas 💡

ABOUT
So yeah! I’m 20! I’ve been roleplaying since I was around 12 on KiK 😱 I know, bless all who were on KiK 💔 and then moved from place to place!
I love Romance, Futurism, LGBTQ+ and all types of genres within my roleplay! I have a cat 🐈‍⬛ his name is Trix! And I have a waitressing job while being in an acting university! I have a LOT of free time, though! So you’ll be getting daily replies!

Since we have my little intro’ down, let’s get on with the rules!

RULES

• 18+ partners! Yes, I do have an age preference, I feel more comfortable playing through role-play and even simply darker themes, with adults!

• Reply Frequency I’d appreciate someone who can reply 2-3 times a week! And one who is also Semi-Literate or Literate (2+ paragraphs) I’m also ghost-friendly, so I get if it happens!

• ROMANCE!!! My motivation for roleplay DIES if there’s no romance, I need romance!! 🙏🙏

• Grammar + Spelling I need a partner who can grasp English grammar and spelling quite strongly, I can understand a few mistakes, but if it happens multiple times throughout all replies, I’ll probably withdraw from the roleplay.

• Pairings I can do OC x Canon Doubling, and OC x OC! I can do all gendered pairings! And I even do closed polyamory! I’d like to say that’s one of my cravings 😉

• Platform’s I prefer roleplaying on this site, but if you need me to have discord (etc) I can get it!

FANDOM ROLEPLAY CRAVINGS!

MHA:

I’m currently craving My Hero Academia! I have an OC face claim at the ready, too!
For the My Hero Academia roleplay, I’d prefer if we did a Canon x OC pairing! I’d play a character for your OC and you’d do the same for me! I’d also prefer if we had the base plotline be the one canon within the manga! And we could thread off into ones for OC’s!

CyberPunk:
I ADORE Cyberpunk 2077 with ALL of my heart! I can play within OC/CC doubling, or I have an idea for an original plot if anyone's up for it!
From Canon, I can play literally all the character's you have a preference for!

TLOU:
The last of us! Played the game's and I'm watching the show! For this I'd like it to be OC x OC, but I don't hate playing side characters that are Canon!

ORIGINAL PLOT CRAVINGS!

This one is tricky to word because I want to hear about YOUR plot ideas! Mystical Beings in a fantasy world to criminal gang bosses in the present! I’m up for all of it! So, basically - if you have a craving for a pairing and the world, then PM me! I’d love to dive into a pairing! ^^ (also if any of you are up for polyamorous pairings I’d love that too 👉👈)

Last edited:
bump!! did you know that Santa’s original costume was blue, before coca-cola released an advertisement showing him in red?

I read gamer instead of grammar and got excited for a split second for some reason lmao turns out im just ✨illiterate✨

I’m looking for potential rp partners and while I don’t have anything specific in mind (mmmm yummy writer’s block) you seem nice and like we might vibe in ooc which is pretty important to me in the entire rp experience.

I‘d be up for original plots and I’m fine with poly/any pairing! Shoot me a dm if you have questions/would like to try worldbuilding or throwing a plot together

I have some MHA OCs I love using. So I'd be up to do a (approximate) following of the cannon show ^_^

Also thanks for the Santa fact. Genuinely didn't know that.

Bump! Did ya' know that the oldest person to live was Loise Calment, who died at 122 in 1997!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back