Your favorite Videogame Soundtracks!

Metal Gear Solid 3. Its opening song is basically a hit single in the MGS commute.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only time that song pissed me off was the giant ladder climb before getting to Grozni Grad. I tied a rubber band to my analog stick and went to get a sandwich when the process began.

I listened and watched the climb on my first play through, but after my 6th or 7th time...that ladder is straight up impractical.

Thespian8719 said:
@Sammykins91 Anything to add? :-P
Oh lordy... but I love so many! Due to a recent play of FFX HD "A Fleeting Dream / Someday The Dream Will End" has been lingering on the mind a lot lately.

Bit weird for a gal who usually loves all over battle themes. "One Winged Angel" <3<3<3

Portal 2, Catherine, Undertale, The World Ends with you, Journey, Ori and the Blind Forest, Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire and Skyrim were all great.

Bruh this is such a struggle for me, there are way too many soundtracks I like but here are some (only one from each game series cause if not it'd basically only be Mass Effect lmao) -

[media]
[/media][media]

[/media][media]

[/media][media]

[/media][media]

[/media]

Illusive said:
Bruh this is such a struggle for me, there are way too many soundtracks I like but here are some (only one from each game series cause if not it'd basically only be Mass Effect lmao) -

[media]
[/media][media]

[/media][media]

[/media][media]

[/media][media]

[/media]

There's that suicide mission again! I might have to play it when we move next week, that sure as hell feels like a suicide mission at this point!

Thespian8719 said:
There's that suicide mission again! I might have to play it when we move next week, that sure as hell feels like a suicide mission at this point!
Man, I can't get enough of ME2. Completed it 9 times so far and when I get my Origin working again, I'm gonna complete it again.

Final Fantasy 9 is my personal favorite. You're Not Alone and Trance Kuja's Theme being the highlights. Special shoutout to Seymour Omnis from FFX too.

Castlevania Symphony of the Night

Chrono Trigger

Bastion

Tempest 2000

EDIT : And Clannad. If that counts.

Lurker said:
Final Fantasy 9 is my personal favorite. You're Not Alone and Trance Kuja's Theme being the highlights. Special shoutout to Seymour Omnis from FFX too.
Castlevania Symphony of the Night

Chrono Trigger

Bastion

Tempest 2000
I'm playing through FF9 now! I'm onto the 2nd disk, and so far I already feel like calling it my favorite! I love Freya and Beatrix!! :D

Thespian8719 said:
I'm playing through FF9 now! I'm onto the 2nd disk, and so far I already feel like calling it my favorite! I love Freya and Beatrix!! :D
Final Fantasy 9 is a very close second to my favorite in the series behind 10. ^^ Vivi is my favorite but I like Freya too.

Lurker said:
Final Fantasy 9 is a very close second to my favorite in the series behind 10. ^^ Vivi is my favorite but I like Freya too.
I just very recently played through FFX HD and I gotta ask, what you reckon to the remix?

Sammykins91 said:
I just very recently played through FFX HD and I gotta ask, what you reckon to the remix?
Not entirely sure I understand the question but. My most recent play through uses the remixed soundtrack. There's some songs that are better. Some that are worse. Battle theme was better in original, Besaid theme is better in remix.

Now, important question. Who was your favorite character?

Lurker said:
Not entirely sure I understand the question but. My most recent play through uses the remixed soundtrack. There's some songs that are better. Some that are worse. Battle theme was better in original, Besaid theme is better in remix.
Now, important question. Who was your favorite character?
Can't argue with that, I had similar feelings towards the new soundtrack, especially with the battle theme.

Fav character is a tough one, it seems to change every time I play haha It's gone from Lulu to Kimahri and this time I found a lot of love for Auron. The grumpy mysterious horrible sod <3

Sammykins91 said:
Can't argue with that, I had similar feelings towards the new soundtrack, especially with the battle theme.
Fav character is a tough one, it seems to change every time I play haha It's gone from Lulu to Kimahri and this time I found a lot of love for Auron. The grumpy mysterious horrible sod <3
Pfffft. Seymour is best character. With Rikku being my favorite party member. Auron is awesome though. His sphere grid is the one I have everyone else go down after theirs is over.,

Lurker said:
Pfffft. Seymour is best character. With Rikku being my favorite party member. Auron is awesome though. His sphere grid is the one I have everyone else go down after theirs is over.,
Hey don't get me wrong, Seymour is one kick ass villain and I love whooping his ass right before Jecht. Pretty awesome warm up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back