Your favorite Videogame Soundtracks!

(Member Left)

The Hermit in the Hills
One thing every game needs is a damned good soundtrack, don't you think? What are your favorites? Here's some of mine: The Witcher 3, Final Fantasy 4,5,6,7,8,9, & some of 10, Shovel Knight, Undertale, DOOM (old and new), god, too many to count!

Hmm the ones that pop up in my head immediately is definitely Mass Effect! Their OST never fail to tear me up a little. Undertale is somewhere on my list though, as well as Tales of Zesteria and the likes.

Ruruka said:
Hmm the ones that pop up in my head immediately is definitely Mass Effect! Their OST never fail to tear me up a little. Undertale is somewhere on my list though, as well as Tales of Zesteria and the likes.
Suicide Mission xD

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Maybe it's just me, but I love the Minecraft music. It's very calming xD

[/QUOTE]
YES! :D Perfect music for creating to :)

I have tons of songs I like, so I'll just go ahead and post some highlights from my favorite games xD

[media]
[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
LegoLad659 said:
I have tons of songs I like, so I'll just go ahead and post some highlights from my favorite games xD
[media]
[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]

Now, that's the way to do it! :-)

I love Megalovania from undertale :) sadly, I'll never get to hear it in game because I'll never do genocide run, EVER EVER EVER!

Thespian8719 said:
Now, that's the way to do it! :-)
I love Megalovania from undertale :) sadly, I'll never get to hear it in game because I'll never do genocide run, EVER EVER EVER!
Yep xD

And Megalovania is my favorite out of all the tracks in the game, I'm just kinda tired of it at the moment xD

LegoLad659 said:
Yep xD
And Megalovania is my favorite out of all the tracks in the game, I'm just kinda tired of it at the moment xD
I know the feeling, I've worn that soundtrack so deep into my head I don't even need to press play anymore, it's ingrained in memory :-/

Thespian8719 said:
@Ruruka From ME3? I remember finally getting to be with Liara again :-)
Yes! ME3 is my fav out of the series! Liara is my space wife. My femshep always ended up with her xD

Ruruka said:
Yes! ME3 is my fav out of the series! Liara is my space wife. My femshep always ended up with her xD
I missed her in ME2...I look back on Miranda in the same way I look back on an Ex, and I'm like...damn, what did I see in her??

Thespian8719 said:
I missed her in ME2...I look back on Miranda in the same way I look back on an Ex, and I'm like...damn, what did I see in her??
I was so tempted to romance Miranda in ME2. My original plan was to wait and romance Kaidan in ME3 but then I saw Miranda and I was just... Damn girl... You're making this hard xD Good thing I never followed through though lol. I found her romance lacking in ME3

And now I know you saved Kaiden instead of Ashley! Same as me! I was like "I ain't saving no bigot!"

Yeahh...ME2 I couldn't resist her! Not my wisest choice, but could have been worse....Jack, for instance. :-/

Thespian8719 said:
And now I know you saved Kaiden instead of Ashley! Same as me! I was like "I ain't saving no bigot!"
Yeahh...ME2 I couldn't resist her! Not my wisest choice, but could have been worse....Jack, for instance. :-/
xD Yup. Kaidan is my Canadian hubby. I always save him xD But at least Ashley gets little better in ME3 lol

That's true... I never took my chances with Jack xD I always saw her as more independent than anything lol. Have you ever tried romancing Jacob btw? His romance is so bad...

Nahh, but Jacob is my Bro though! If I was playing a female, I would have wanted to romance Mordin though! I get why it wasn't an option, not everyone is a freak like me haha! What can I say, weird is my type! xD

I was always fond of Kingdom Hearts soundtrack. I also just got into Final Fantasy X, and the music is pretty nice.

I loved the Danganronpa 2 soundtrack. It did a really good job setting the mood for different parts of the game.

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Jack Flash]I loved the Danganronpa 2 soundtrack. It did a really good job setting the mood for different parts of the game.
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
I've never played this before, but that track is amaze-balls! xD

KOTOR and KOTOR II have a wonderful soundtrack , as does Republic Commando.

Favorites from each? Bastila's theme

[media]
[/media]

from K1 (though the Sith/Endar Spire theme is a very close second). Darth Sion's theme

[media]
[/media]

from from K2. Vode An

from Republic Commando.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FXrbNlX0KU[/URL][/media]

[/SPOILER] from Republic Commando.
It's amazing how it manages to be a star wars soundtrack, yet still be it's own thing. It's like if you could make the soundtrack for star wars again, but do it completely differently, this is what you'd get....*tries not to think of the countless George Lucas remastered films...*

Thespian8719 said:
It's amazing how it manages to be a star wars soundtrack, yet still be it's own thing. It's like if you could make the soundtrack for star wars again, but do it completely differently, this is what you'd get....*tries not to think of the countless George Lucas remastered films...*
Bastila's theme especially seems very in-keeping with Star Wars , I almost think John Williams himself composed it! I absolutely adore that one , and I commonly listen to it while I read or any such. And yet as you said , it's very different (as are Sion's theme.. Admittedly, I think more of the Sith from the KOTOR Sith theme than Palpatine's theme from the actual films..). KOTOR and TSL are just.. SO perfect in so many ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back