Chitchat Your Dreams/ Goals

SimpleGuy

Struggler
So what would you guys love to do with your lives? What are your goals no matter how out there? Mine are competing in the crossfit games, completing the tour de france, becoming a master blacksmith as well as becoming a master two handed swordsman. Those are just my personal goals that only involve me I also some day wanna be a father and have a wife and all that jazz but those are just my personal ones. What about you guys? 

As you could tell from mine they are pretty out there so it doesn't matter to me how out there yours are.

To truly figure out what makes me happy in life. A completely ambiguous goal but it's out there. But for more realistic goals; travel the world of course, design my own home, have an article in a major science publishing (if I continue on the path I'm taking), learn to play at least one instrument, and perhaps finish a novel.

Now now. It's silly, I know, and it's actually not very hard to achieve with lower denominations provided you're willing to go through the hassle... But I'd like to roll in cash some time. Literally. 

Seriously though, becoming a director in a company (preferably a medium- or large-sized one)... Basically, working up to that position, getting progressively promoted up to that point. I see it as a challenge of sorts, and something interesting to pursue. 

My current personal goal is to be able to talk to strangers without feeling like I'm gonna get a panic attack. x:

Honestly speaking, my only dream is to get a job that can let me work from home so that I can have more time for personal projects and baking experiments. i'm very simple-minded in that sense.

My dream? My goal? 

Well, mine isn't very big, but it is something that makes me smile and look forward to every day.

I am an actress, but have yet to have a steady job as one. I want to move to PA where a theatre I want to work at is. To become an officially professional actress with my own home, with my two cats and two dogs. {Yes, I am a HUGE animal lover.}

And of course, to be maybe one day be married to a nice guy with a sweet personality. 

That is my dream, my goal, and something I look forward to accomplishing someday.

My dreams... To be honest, I've got several. But my biggest dreams... First is to become a published author. I want to write short stories and novels of the fiction genre, telling stories through the written word for people of all ages, inspiring them to shoot for the stars, as I hope to.

Second is to have my own place - my own house, my own home, if possible built to my own design with enough money. Not millions, mind you; just enough money to keep me comfortably living in my own home and able to travel and do other things if I decide I want too.

Third and final... I wanna be a father one day. I wanna find a sweet, gentle, determined, passionate woman to one day take the hand of in marriage, settle down with, and start a family with. I'm still looking and keeping several of my options open for possible girlfriends, as I don't have one anymore - not for some long months - but I want to one day find the right kind of girl and start a family.

And those are my goals - my dreams. They're not really very much when you think about 'em - nothing too ambitious. But they're mine, and no one can take them from me. :)

My main dream is to become a cardiac surgeon, but it's a really tough job ;-;

I successfully switched my degree from Music to Cardiology (Yes, I know it's a big change but I had sufficient requirements and experience) around 5 months ago

And it's a pain to go through university then a medical school and then bla bla bla ;-;

But it's worth it, and I like it too :>

If I fail along the way (which is probably likely cri), I'm just going to study into becoming a secondary school teacher in mainly biology and chemistry.

ya

but of course

kpop idol all the way too xD  

Well my dreams are: to be a famous writer someday (though that's quite fuzzy), and to tour around the world and learn a few languages. My current goals are: finish 10th grade, pass entrance exams for college, go and finish college. 

I'm a big softy. I don't really have any terribly ambitious dreams I suppose, but I would like to fall in love. Meet a nice man or woman; someone I can place absolute trust in. Raise a couple kids, get a few pets as well. Just live a quiet, peaceful life around people I care deeply for. Never really had that growing up. It's always been extreme chaos and dysfunction. Been thinking about this a lot lately, being awkward and single is hard combo to get away from.

A bit of a less serious one, but I'd like to live in a coastal town when I get a bit older. Get a boat, fish, and devour seafood regularly.

I'm just trying to be happy. I think that's been my goal for a very long time now. It wasn't until a few weeks ago when I spoke to my school counselor about loneliness and stuff that I really started working and trying new things to find something that would make me happy. I've started volunteering at a homeless shelter, I plan to audition for a play, I'm working on writing a standup comedy act, I'm trying to talk to more people and make friends, and some other things too. I hope I'll reach my goal soon.

I'd also really like to have a girlfriend one day, but that's not really a goal for me since I try to keep my goals realistic.

i don't really have any except be single forever, rescue a bunch of cats and act smug when my friends have kids and complain about them... yeah, i'm definitely one of those smug single and childfree people.

oh, and i'd like to be a musician. and perfect the art of eyeliner. that too.

My current plan is to get away from my overbearing and rather abusive family and eventually have my own place and a calm, steady job.
As of now, it looks like this is going to happen in the next few weeks and I feel paralyzed with nerves.

I hope to become a concept artist one day. So for now, I just gotta draw a lot. And travel the world (at some point I wanted to become an astronaut haha). And maybe get over my fear of public transportation.

For a profession I seek to become an economics journalist. I can´t deny that I want fame and a quiet home...

But I think more than anything, I wish to be useful. Useful in the grand scheme that I believe God laid out. Useful in contributing to a better world through my arguments and philosophies. Even if that means I am just a stepping stone. And though I can´t say I would happy not getting any credit, I would rather that than not contribute.

i don't really have any except be single forever, rescue a bunch of cats and act smug when my friends have kids and complain about them... yeah, i'm definitely one of those smug single and childfree people.

oh, and i'd like to be a musician. and perfect the art of eyeliner. that too.

You know, I didn't realize that perfecting eyeliner was a goal of mine until you mentioned it. Because God would I love to be an expert at doing my own eyeliner.

On a slightly more serious note, I want to become a wanted person in The VFX industry. Maybe create my own short films once I've got a decent job and experience, and expand on my creativity. I want to be an inspiration to others. A role model, perhaps.

Of course, that goes along with finding a family. A significant other that can put up with my introverted personality, someone who can share my interests and knows how to inspire me. Kids? Maybe, I'm not sure yet - but I have time to think about that later.

Become a recognized writer and spread truth through fiction!
Somehow.
Also, become knife-wielder. The kind that can twirl it on the end of their fingertips.

To have a place of my own and a steady job so that I can spoil my pets and travel. Finish learning Portuguese and Spanish, maybe learn Japanese and Mandarin.

To improve my art and inspire others through it. Maybe have a career in it, or dealing with animals.

Learn to play an instrument. Get over my habit of losing interest in things easily.

Make friends that actually spend time with me. With this comes my goal to get over my social awkwardness and learn to express my emotions better.

I wouldn't say it's a dream or goal of mine, but it would be nice to meet someone I was compatible with romantically and grow with them.

Mine isn't very special but I'd like to become a novelist or cartoonist. If I pick the 2nd option I won't create goofy cartoons, but I'd rather use my time and imagination to create something that I'm suprised no one (besides anime and a few Western cartoons) did yet. Tell a story.

A sad, lovable and epic story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back