• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Your brain! I need it.

Calibutcher

Did you think me Defeated?!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About me

Howdy folks! My name is Caibutcher I’ve been doing Roleplay for about 7 years now. I’m part of the older RP generation as I am 28. I used to think 28 would be old but now that I’m here I’m in denial. Age is just a number anyhow. RIGHT?!

I do work full time so sometimes when my schedule is extra busy I may be delayed in replying. I will however let you know in OOC or DM that something is going on and I’ll let ya know when I plan on getting a reply. I’m pretty big on OOC chat, I love planning and talking about the story we are writing. I also like to hear about regular life stuff. I will talk about my motorcycle cause I love riding, I will talk about my wife cause I love her more than the bike. I’ll talk about video games, want to play? I’m on Xbox, PC, and Playstation. (I’m currently addicted to Sea of Thieves) Anyhow enough about me.

To the Roleplays….

Who I am looking for

• I like to have someone who can reply every 1-2 days. That’s about what I usually manage.
  • If the RP is excessively violent/graphic I will only RP with 18 years old and up. If you are unsure about what qualifies feel free to ask me.
  • Post length can vary. I am usually in the 1-3 paragraph range, I make an exception to this rule if our characters are carrying a conversation in which case it may be dialogue and only a few lines of action.
  • I enjoy the use of good grammar and spelling and encourage such. I am not perfect either but as long as I can read and understand what you are posting I am satisfied.
  • I prefer to write male characters but I can write female ones. I am good with romance or enemies or anything in between.

Ideas and cravings

I’ll start by saying I am open to new ideas you may want to bring to the table or alterations of the ideas I lay out. These are very simple intros to the stories I have as I do not want to spoil everything. There is no particular order.

1. Lost in the woods. A hiker goes deeper into the woods than they normally would. They begin to discover creatures out of the normal and something trying to lure them deeper…

1. Stranded in space. Simple plot idea our ship can crash land on a barren planet or be left to drift in the void.

1. Dragon Threading. A semi-futuristic timeline where people race dragons for sport. We could be a racing team or dragon or people fighting against the dragon races. There are a lot of options for this storyline.

1. Werewolves. Two werewolf Alphas from different clans meet and discover they are fated to pair together. They have to work through the distance separating the two as well as the joining of their clans.

1. Band of Brothers. Based on the mini-series Band of Brothers. Two American paratroopers find themselves far behind enemy lines as they try to survive until they can rejoin their platoon.

I am open to hearing about any ideas you may have or altering plots if you have an Idea. If in doubt feel free to send me a message, I'll be happy to talk to you even if we can't find an RP to work on together.

If you are interested DM me or reply to this thread with a simple joke or pun.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back