• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice: Children of Evil

-About a werek later-

At the Watchtower Batman was analyzing the data that the YJ team got from their last mission. He sighed a bit to him, trying to figure out what to do with the girl. Flash then walked into the room and stared at Batman, " Kid problem again?" Flash asked as he walked over. Batman looked at Flash, "It was obvious" he added.

"And? Why are you here?" He asked in a grumpy manner.

Flash smiled, " I have an idea on how to keep her out of less trouble... maybe"

Batman looked at him with a raised eyebrow. " And that would be?..."

"Why not start another YJ program where villian kids can join?" Flash suggested which earned him a glare. " I mean! Your daughter isnt a villian, but her and her friend are kids that didn't really get the chance to do any good due to circumstances...Right? So why not give them a chance? They could change their outfit and name and start fresh with the team. Plus, you need ask them together. I doubt one will do it if the other one does it..."

Batman thought about for a moment and nodded to Flash. " I see your point there... but we have to give them mentors to help them out and stop it things go too far.."

"Right..." Flash nodded in agreement. Batman then walked off after closing his holographic computer.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon (( you can do a timeskip or something @-@))

Melody is laying on her bed bored as hell "Wish Ana had a phone" she mumbles turning to her stomach "She'd know something fun to do" she says and she gets up and teleports to the roof of the mansion before changing her outfit and she heads of. She could visit Ivy and see how the plants are doing.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Ivy was checking over the planys to see if they were growing correctly. They seem to be doing well. She hummed softly before looking at Melody, " Came to check upbon the plants?" She asked as the girl walked over.

Meanwhile, Anastasia was with Mr. Freeze learning some math. He noticed that Anastasia wasnt paying attention and sighed a bit. " What's wrong?..."

"Melody is living with Batman..." Anastasia said looking at the ground. "She cant hang out with me as much..."

"Ah.. I see...You're lonely..." he said as he sat down next to the girl.

Anastasia rested her head on the table. "I hate Batman... first he took Mama away and now he took Melody away..." She whimpered.

"Calm down. You know how rebellious that girl is. She wont let Batman stop her from hanging out with you"

"You think so..?"

"I know so" He smiled. " So, Ill let you leave early today. Why dont you go hand out with Harley and the Joker?"

Anastasia giggled, " Okay, thanks you Mr. Freeze" she smiled before getting up and leaving.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Melody nods and she asks "Know where I can find Ana? I already miss her", she couldn't stand her father, the butler was okay though "I bet dad doesn't even like me, I mean look at me!" she says with a sigh. Harley enters the Greenhouse and she says "Joker's gone crazy, he plans to burn Wayne Manor down" she says catching her breath "And everyone's asleep" Melody says as her eyes widen, she had briefly seen Dick, but she wasn't sure if he was staying at the manor "You can't save them if he recognizes you" Harley says and Melody looks at a strand of her hair "But I can" she says and disappears again. Harley sighs and looks at Ivy "I think Joker's even more insane then usual, we were at the bar and he might have had too much drinks, he kicked me out of the hideout as soon as I started objecting about the idea".

Melody changes into some more casual clothes and she starts thinking, what could she do to stop the Joker, obviously not using her power, she calls Alfred knowing he'd be awake at this hour for some reason and she patiently waits for him to answer.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Anastasia arrived at Joker's and Harley's hideout, she noticed it was deserted and frowned a bit, "Helloo?" She called as she looked around. Not hearing a sound or catching their scent, she sighed to herself figuring they werent in the hideout. She left and sat down on the rooftop, letting out another sigh she decided to go see If Catwoman was planning to loot a museum or something.
---
Ivy sighed to herself as she looked at Harley, " Why does he suddenly want to burn down the mansion? Or is that him just being drunk?" She asked.
---
Alfred picked up the phone, " Is something the matter Lady Melody?" He asked the girl.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Jokers planning to burn down the mansion" Melody says getting straight to the point "Get everyone to safety, I'll try to stop the damn clown, not sure how, but I'll figure something out".

Harley sighs "That's just him being way too drunk" she says "Melody might need Ana's help, he's not going there unarmed", she wished she knew where Ana was at the moment "Isn't she with mr. Freeze at the moment?"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Alfred blinked and nodded the young, "Understood" He said as he immediately went of to get Lady Talia and young master Richard out of the house.
---
"Hm.. Lets call him and see if she us still with him" Ivy said as one her plant brought a ohone over to her. She called the ice man who picked up, " Yes?"

"Is Anastasia with you?"

"She was a few minutes ago. She went to hang out with Harley and Joker"

Ivy sweatdropped, " Harley is with me and Joker went off to burn down the Wayne Manor"

".... I am not even going to ask why, but the girl was pretty lonely, so if she isnt with Harley or Joker, she maybe with Catwoman or she just went home"

"Alright. Thanks" Ivy replied as she cut the call and called Catwoman.

"Hello?" Cateoman answered the phone with a soft hum. " Need a job done Pamela?"
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Melody spots the Joker in the distance and she speeds up a little and she kicks him into a nearby roof "Ah someone came to stop me" he says laughing, so Melody sweatdrops before realizing something, she was hidden pretty well in the darkness "Really, you thought Harley wouldn't tell anyone?" she asks and she wonders if Bruce was out patrolling, if he was, she could use his help right now.

Harley sweatdrops taking the phone "Are you serious, we didn't call about that. We need Ana to go and help Melody out right now" she says and adds "She went to stop mister J from burning down Wayne manor, alone, and she could really use the extra help"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Catwoman raised an eyebrow, " Why the- you know nevermind, Ana isnt with-" she stopped when she heard someone knocking at het window. She looked to see Anastasia, waiting for her to let her in hopefully. Catwoman smile as she walked over and opened the window, "You know... The Joker is about to burn down Wayne Manor and..."

"Melody!" Anastasia's eyes widened before she ran off to the manor at full speed.

Catwoman smiled as she picked up the phone again. "She is heading there" she said. " I am gonna follow her to make sure they both come out of this alive.."
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Who do you even think you are to stop me?" Joker asks seeing the girl block his path, Melody sweatdrops and she says "Wouldn't you like to know?" "Then I'll get rid of you too!" Joker says and Melody jumps to another roof to dodge a bomb "Alf, some backup please" she says and adds "I won't be able to hold him off for long and he has bombs with him" she says "So what does this new vigilante calls herself?" Joker asks and Melody stays quiet for a moment "Shadow Bat" she says and adds "And I won't let you get passed this spot clown", she dodges another bomb and she makes a shield around herself as he trows a few her way.

Harley sighs "Good, those two really are inseparable, let's hope mister J won't accidentally hurt Melody or I think Ana won't like him very much. Drunk or not, he knows what he's doing" she says.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Nightwing is on his way. He should be there soon" Alfred said as he tried to contact Batman.
---
"They are... Well, gonna get going. Ill tell you what happened later" Catwoman said as she cut the call and followed after Anastasia.

Anastasia was half ways there. She sniffed the air and followed Melody's and Joker's scent. She also caught a wiff of one of joker's bombs. She growled dangerously, glad she didnt also smell any blood. She will maim him instead of subduing him if she smelled a drop of blood.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Melody senses Ana and sweatdrops, knowing Joker would really be in trouble now, she manages to get behind him and she throws him towards the ground, she looks around and sees an all to, normally annoying, familiar person and she rolls her eyes "You took your time" she mumbles glancing at her father who says "And you could be seriously hurt" "I'm not, Nightwing is on his way and Ana is almost here as well" Melody says and Batman jumps down to toss the Joker up to the roof again and Melody kicks him towards where she senses Ana "The further away the better" she says, but several flash granades go off and she hisses in pain "I l'll kill that guy" she says rubbing her eyes, trying to get her vision sharp again.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

The Joker chuckled, " Aww did that sting?" He asked with his usual insane grin before he heard a growl. His body instinctively froze, knowing full well who that growl belongs too. He turned to see it was Anastasia, glaring at him with feral eyes. "Uh oh.."

Before Batman could even react Anastasia pounced on the male pinning to the stone cold floor of the rooftop. Digging her nails into his skin, she growled wrapping her tail around her neck to suffocate him. "Anastasia stopped!" Batman forewarned the girl. The hybrid did and squeezing the Clown Prince's neck until he felt a sudden electric shock through her tail.

A squeal escaped her lips as she released the Joker. The clown laughed a little, "The hand buzzer.. never gets old" he chuckle showing the red button on the glove. He went to grab the girl, but his wrist got caught by Batman. The Dark Knight twisted his arm before he punched his face to know him out.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Melody jumps over carefully since her vision still wasn't normal yet and she sighs "We should get all his weapons before he comes to" she says looking at the clown before rubbing her eyes again "Stupid flash things" she says annoyed at the fact she couldn't see perfectly at the moment "What took you do long?" she asks looking at Batman.

Talia lands next to Ana and she hands Melody some eyedrops "That should work, put them in when you get back to the manor" she says looking at the Joker "Guess he'll be going back to Arkham, again" she says crossing her arms "He seriously needs to stop escaping".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

" Something came up in Star City before the Joker decided to burn down the manor.." He explained. " I was in the middle of helping Green Arrow with an illegal weapons exchange." He added as he started to strip the male of all his weapons

Ana sat down holding her tail. Her whole body was shaking as she tried not to whimper and cry. She glanced over to see Nightwing arriving, knowing there was no point in staying anymore, she decided to leave. She slowly got to her feet and Batman glanced at the girl. "You should stay and get that tail treated" He insisted.

Anastasia glared at the male, " Touch me and I'll gouge your eyes out"

" Oh come on Ana let him help you..." Nightwing said to the hybrid.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Nightwing please take Melody to the manor, her eyes got hurt by flash bangs and I think she still doesn't see very clearly, she can't take the eyedrops here because they only help her eyes if she's sleeping, so they will make her tired" Talia says and she looks at Ana "Just let them help you".

Melody keeps rubbing her eyes until she stops knowing it won't help "I can see good enough to go back" she says and glances at Ana "And do you seriously think I'll let them hurt you?" she asks crossing her arms.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Ana shook her head at Melody as Batman cuffed Joker and picked him up. Ill take Joker back to Arkham, while you guys head back to the manor.." He said and left the group alone.

The hybrid relaxed once the Dark Knight left, but she whimpered again when she felt the pain from her tail travel to her back. Nightwing sighed, " Can you not be stubborn?"

" No, I hate you and Batman" Anastasia glared him not wanting to go anywhere near him. "Nothing you two do will ever change that"

Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Come here" Melody says walking to Ana "And why do you hate them anyway?" she asks putting her hand over Ana's tail so she can heal her, sure they're superheroes, but if you hate them simply because of that then you have serious trust problems, hell Joket thinks Bats got a new sidekick, cause I couldn't exactly give him my name, he'd think I betrayed you".

Talia sighs and she picks up Ana "But you trust Melody, so let's go, Nightwing, please bring Melody, I'll see you there" she says and heads off.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

The pain in Anastasia's tail and back faded as she got picked up by Talia. She curled up in the assassin's arms and sighed to herself, "They took mama away..." she mumbled to herself as her tail wrapped around her waist. " And you..."

Nightwing sighed a bit, " Hope you won't claw my eyes out," He chuckled as he picked up Melody and followed after Talia.

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Melody sighs "If it helps, it wasn't by force" she says rubbing her eyes again "In fact, if you ever want me to hang out with you just come get me" she says and adds "We could prank the Gotham police like we used to do".

Talia sweatdrops "For some reason it wasn't okay for Melody to be an assassin and we had to compremise, she hates every minute of it though, but she already is an assassin and nothing's going to change that fact"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Nightwing sweatdropped, "So you two are the pranksters.." he mumbled as he gazed at the girl Talia was carrying.

Anastasia looked at Melody, "Really?" She asked earning a nod. The hybrid smiled happily, "Okay!" She responded as her sour mood got replace by a more cheerful mood.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Yep we are" Melody says "We had to pass the time somehow" she adds and she looks at Ana "Sorry, couldn't completely heal your tail" she says and thinks for a while "And you need a phone".

Talia sweatdrops "That would work too" she says and looks at Nightwing "And I had no idea that they were doing that either, but I do know the pranks were good according to the news and newspaper".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Nightwing chuckled, " I wonder how Batman will react when he finds out."

"It's fine.. the pain almost disappeared " The hybrid reassured the girl before looking slightly confused. " I can't afford a phone, plus I dont how to work it..."

"I could have a pho..ne for.." Nightwing sweatdropped when Anastasia glared at him. ".... Do you want a phone or not?"

Anastasia growled in irritation, but nodded "Yes..."
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I can get one for you" Melody says "But mom here is sending me to school" she adds with a sigh, she dreaded the idea of going to school "I don't get why since I pretty much know a lot more then all schools in Gotham combined" she says.

Talia smirks "Then why doesn't Ana go too?" she asks "She would have to wear normal clothes though", she looks at Ana and adds "And that way you can learn a lot more then taking lessons with mr. Freeze".

"Mr. Freeze isn't my only teacher. I learn stuff from Auntie Catwoman, Auntie Ivy, Antie Harley and Uncle Joker...." She growled lowly at the last name, still annoyed about what the clown did a few minutes ago. "And school?..." she asked curiously. "But I am not human-like... plus clothes are uncomfortable"

"but you are wearing clothes..." Nightwing sweatdropped.

"Human normal clothes...." Anastasia repeated with a sigh. "Toga's are more comfortable than normal clothes..."
____
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back