• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice: Children of Evil

Anastasia started to wake up. She rolled on her stomach and stretched on all four before opening her eyes to look around. She tilted her head as she looked around confused for a moment. Her eyes then landed on Melody and she ran over to the girl. "....You look mad..."
---
Nightwing sighed a little, " better not turn into a vampire" he said.

"You wont" Batman said as he turned around and head off to meet up with Talia. Nightwing watched him leave before getting into the bioship.

"So now what?" Artemis asked as she sat down. Megan took the controls and flew the ship towards Mt.Justice.

"We just wait for this to sort out on it's own..." Nightwing answered.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"That stupid father of mine doesn't want me to come near my mother and grandfather anymore" Melody says and she sighs "Well let's go inside, I got you away, but my serum has slight dizzyness as side effect, should be gone in a few minutes" she says, she couldn't believe Batman, she only stole with very good reasons. "Dracula should have finished took, plus I'm hungry, let's go in and look for something to eat" she says, she always saved her snacks for her child form, since she very rarely ate something else in that form.

Wally sweatdrops "And now we have neither of the two" he says and sighs "We're gonna be banned form doing missions now, I'm sure of it", he hated doing nothing "We should rest up until tomorrow", Connor nods "Today has been eventful" he says.

Talia sighs, wondering just where her daughter is, though she figured that he didn't need her there right now and that is was best she wasn't there.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Father?" Anastasia asked a bit confused before nodding at the mention of food. She was pretty hungry hersef, the said dizziness then took over. She groaned as she just let herself fall on her back until it went away. "Who is your dad?" She asked as she stared at the sky.
---
"I doubt that this mission will ban us from missions" Nightwing said to Wally with a sweatdrop.

"I agree with Nightwing. What happened tonight threw everyone off guard" Megan said.

"On the bright side Artemis doesn't have ti worry about her face getting clawed out" Nightwing joked.

Megan giggled, " I think everyone is glad about that"
--
After a few minutes a voice was heard, "Looking for someone?" Batman asked as he came walking out of the shadows.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"You'll find out in time" Melody says looking at the empty flowerbeds and she walks to the door "I hope Ivy manages to plant those flower and keep them alive" she says, the garden looked empty without flowers.

"True, though your face would have been the first target" Wally says looking at his best friend "But Aqualad is right, I believe some of us have school". Connor sighs, sadly what Wally said was true "Well the teachers are getting used to the fact M'gann and I are often late, we don't even have to think of excuses anymore".

Talia turns to Batman "I see you got the message, but I don't think I have to explain to you why I called you here" she says crossing her arms "According to your foul mood you already met her, don't worry she isn't here".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

The dizziness soon went away and Anastasia sat up, " Auntie Ivy can grow anything. So you have nothingto worry about" she reassured the girl as she stood up and stretched. " Let's go get food" Ana added as she took her hand and startrd walking into the house. "Do you know a good gife I can give to Mama? It's her birthday..." she asked the girl.
---
" Yeah, put nothing can scratch this face" Nightwing said with a laugh.

Artemis just rolled her eyes at him, " I beg to differ" she added.

"Why are you guys late? Do tou guys over sleep?" Nightwing then asked the two.
---
"Why didnt you tell me about her?" He asked the lady. "I would have worked something out with you..."
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I don't know a present, sorry. But what you can do however is take her to town for a day, it's what I do when I don't know anything" Melody says and she thinks for a while "But then again, you guya can't easily disguise yourself, but I'm sure Dracula can help with that".

Connor shrugs "Sometimes, there are rare times that M'gann doesn't know what to wear, though I tend to leave without her then. Other times we come back late from missions" he ssys. Wally chuckles and says "If I'm late I just use my awesome speed", Aqualad sighs, he didn't go to school, so he had no idea.

Talia looks at him "No we wouldn't, we could have worked something out if she had stayed a human" she says "But since you hate metas and she needs Dracula's guidance I thought it was best not to tell you anything. You wouldn't want her growing up as an assassin, I know you wouldn't, so you probably would've taken her to your house, but as you can see she's not someone you'd like to mess with. And you have to be able to handle her switching forms and her acting as a child" she says looking at Bruce "But you don't want kids either, but if it eases your mind, she took over your intelligence".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Anastasia smiled, " Thank you" she said softly. " I wanted to get a locket, since you can keep like a small precious picture or object in there..." she softly sighed. " But we have to buy that..."
--
"Not everyone has you speed Wally" Megan said wih a sigh. "Schools on earth is so weird and repetitive..." She said as she leaned back in ber chair as they arrived at the mountain. Artrmis landed the ship inside the hanger, before she stretched.

"Thia was an adventurous night..." she comment.
---
Batman narrowed his eyes a bit, " How did she become a vampire...?" He asked the lady.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Yep and we can't do that" Melody says and she smiles slightly "A picnic works too" she adds looking at her friend "That is something you can do".

Connor looks st M'gann "Well it's one of the things we have to do, considering your uncle got us in" he says. Wally sighs "Sometimes I wish there was no school at all" "Flash would not be happy if he heard that" Kaldur points out. He knew how much the heroes wanted them to get a good education, but he also understood why they hated it.

Talia looks at him "My father took her to Dracula for a check up, when he heard she had a weak body he asked Dracula to turn her into a vampire to save her, she was a half vampire at first, but became a full one later during her training" she says "If he hadn't she would be dead by now. We also don't know what will happen if she becomes human again since Dracula doesn't go into details about that often, he did mention that she would never lose all her vampire traits"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Last edited:
Anastasia smiled a bit and nodded, " That is true" she said excitedly. "Thank you Melody" she smiled as her tail swayed happily from side to side.
---
Megan softly sighed and stretched a bit, "Well I am going to go get some sleep.." she said before walking off waving. She was glad that it was weekends and not a school night.

Artemis stretched, " I am gonna head off too..." she said and walked off to head back home as well. Nightwing was thing and walked off to the computer room to do some research.
---
Batman sighed, " I see..." he thought for a moment. He didnt want Melody to be an assassin anymore, but the girl wouldnt leave her mother. ".... You and I both know I dont want her to be an assassin anymore, but she wont leave you" she stopped for a moment, "... Would you and Melody like to come and live with me?..." he asked her.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I took my grandfather on a picnic last year and he actually enjoyed it, and it was hard to get him to come along in the first place" Melody says and she smiles "But in the end he was glad he came with me, he normally only focused on my training, but he let me act like my age for once, it was nice, we became closer that day too" she says and looks at the castle, several servants were cleaning rooms here and there, it was nice to actually be there for once, no Batman or other heroes to bother her.

Kid Flash sweatdrops "She doesn't realize it's Sunday today" he mumbles and heads off too while Connor heads to his room too, he didn't want to be late in the morning, so he was not going to wake up M'gann, hopefully she set her alarm clock.

Talia thinks for a while considering his offer "Alright then Bruce, but if she needs to steal something for Dracula then she will do that, most of those things are important to vampires and so far they're the only two who could pose a threat if they don't get what they want, not counting Dracula's servants since they normally follow orders from him" she says and asks "And I assume you don't want her to keep the Vampire Empress name right?"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Anastasia smiled a bit, "I wonder if Mama will like the picnic.. Or if she will even go outside. She doesnt go out much since 'he' is in the city" she growled a bit. "I think she also wants me to go to school.. but I am already learning stuff from Auntie Catwoman, Autie Harley, Auntie Ivy, Mr. Freeze and Uncle Joke" she giggled. "She stopped talkinf about school when I found me talking about school and when she found me talking with Mr. Freeze in... Russian I think" she though for a moment. "..... There is one I cant do.. I cooking..." she pouted a bit. " If we are going on a picnic I wanna cook for her.. "
---
Batman nodded, " She will have to change her name..." he said to her.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I learned how to read Egyptian from Dracula, he pretty much taught me all the languages I know" Melody says and she adds "Then again, that was stacked up on top of my training", she knew quite a lot "I want to go to school, but I'd be a misfit instantly, so they weren't going to risk it" she says with a sigh. That and they weren't going to give her breaks from training as a child either "I can cook and bake, mom taught me that, Ivy also taught me how to do that, but with healty stuff as she calls it".

"And with her name her outfit, she's not going to like that at all" Talia says "But remember what I said about her stealing for Dracula" she adds, she needed to tell her father and tell Melody as well, they both weren't going to like it.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Hm.. I wonder why she hasnt taught me how to cook..." Anastasia thought for a moment. " Ohh... she probably thought I would burn her garden down or somethinng..." she sweatdropped, her stomach then growled and she sighed softly. After everything that happened tonight, it was no surprise that the girl was hungry. She couldn't help but giggled thought at a thought that came to her head. She looked at Melody, " um.. do you have anything to eat?"
---
Batman sighed a bit and nodded, " I will keep that in mind..." he said to her calmly before turning around and leaving.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

The next day Talia knocks on the big door and Dracula opens "I need to see Melody" she says and Melody walks over rubbing her eyes "I had my suspicions when you came back in a bad mood" Dracula says and Melody sighs "I don't wanna leave mom" she says running a hand through her already messy hair and Talia smiles "I see you finally decided to use that spell Dracula first taught you" she says and Melody says "Not really", she has messy black hair and green eyes and Talia says "So that happens naturally" "Yep" Melody mumbles turning to her child form and Talia picks her up "Call if you need something" she says and Dracula says "Take Maryan with you, she has taken a liking to Melody". The trio leaves through a portal and arrive in front of the manor and Talia knocks on the door, noticing that Melody fell asleep again.

Wally groans as he heads to school, the leaguers really needed to stop giving them missions that late at night, he calls Connor, who picks up and says "What is it?" the clone asks before hiding a yawn "We need to talk to Batman about this" Wally says and Connor mumbles something in agreement, Kaldur was lucky he didn't have school, M'gann wasn't even up yet.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Alfred opened the door wondering who would come so early in the morning. Both of his eyebrow inched upwards at rhe sight of Talia and a child in her arm. Taking a few steps away from the door to them in, "Master hasnt informed me of your arrival, Mrs. Talia" he said as he closed the door. "Would you like to get me to get you some tea?" He asked her.
---
Anastasia was sitting on the rooftop of a buildong watching the cars go by. She sighed a bit as she continued to stare at them. She sometimes wondered what it's like to be a normal human being, with a normal life in the city. ".. Probably boring.." she mumbled as she got up and ran off back home.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Talia smirks "That'd be lovely Alfred, please inform Bruce we're here" she says and adds "And this is Maryan, she came along too", the vampire maid bows and says "I won't get in your way, but I figured Melody and Talia needed a female servant". Melody glances at Alfred and she mumbles "Put me down mom", she turns back to normal and yawns "Can I continue my nap later?" she asks and Talia shakes her head "You are going to have to get used to a normal schedule now" she says.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Alfred nodded, " Please make yourself at home" he said as he nodded to the vampire maid before walking off to get Bruce and a cup of tea for the two ladies.

A few minutes, later Alfred came to the living room with some tea and crackers. Bruce soon came in after to see the three ladies in the room.

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Melody is ignoring Bruce while playing a game on the table she got from Dracula and she wonders what her mother meant with normal schedule. Talia sighs "Don't mind Melody, she's in a bad mood because I told her to get used to a normal sleeping schedule" she says and adds "And she still doesn't like you much, where's Dick off to?". Maryan stands up and says "I should get a room ready for Melody, she is very picky when it comes too her bedroom, do you have a room with one window?".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"He doesnt live here anymore. He has his own place in Budhaven, he comes by to visit when he is bored or when he isnt busy" Bruce explained to the lady.

Alfred looked at the maid and nodded, "There is one, please follow me" he said to her as he started walking to the said room.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Right" Talia says and she adds "Well, while Melody gets settled in there are a few things you need to know", Melody gets up with Maryan and they follow Alfred. "Alfred, why is dad so bloody annoying sometimes?" she asks and Maryan says "He is your father Melody, at least try to get along with him" "I miss Ivy, Ana, Catwoman and Cheetah already" Melody says crossing her arms annoyed, wondering what her friend is up to.

Talia sighs "As you know she's a vampire able to change her age, however she needs to drink blood each month, if she doesn't she can get very sick and possibly die after a year, that and as a kid she can get very annoying at times, especially if she doesn't get sweets, she also pranks people a lot".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Alfred blinked at the question and looked at Melody, "Master Bruce is only trying to look out for your future, Lady Melody" he said to the girl as he walked." He also doesnt want to miss any more years of your life. Just give him a chance"

Bruce sweardropped getting the feeling he will get pranked a lot. "....How bad are the pranks?" He asked the lady.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I'll try, no promises though" Melody says and she yawns "I'm tired" she says and sighs, she hated that she got so tired during the day. "That's a start" Maryan says and she adds "But for now you can take a nap".

Talia shrugs "Depends on how bored she is, also, maybe it's good to send her to school so she can get used to how humans live" she says and adds "She may have learned things from me, Dracula and her grandfather, but give her a math question and she will need a week to solve it"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Alfred smiled a bit and nodded to the girl as they arrived at their destination. "Here is the room you wanted" he said as he opened the door for the two girls.

Bruce nodded, " I see. Ill get that arranged as soon as I get the chance" he said to the land as he made a mental note about the pranks. "Anything else I need to know?.."
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"No, but she's not gonna sit still just because she can't go and be a half villain anymore, give her something to do since you took that away from her" Talia says standing up.

Maryan nods "Thanks Alfred, I'll handle it from here" she says and Melody enters the room "It's okay I guess" she says, she wondered what she could do to make the room feel more like home, but she'd figure that out later.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back