• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice: Children of Evil

"Okay" Melody says "Then what do you do if you want to sit down?" she asks. She looks around and tilts her head "Now that I remember something, Dracula wants you to plant these" she says holding a bag of flower seeds "Can you do that?"

Batman opens a communication channel with the bioship "Bring them to the mountain, although I see yoi only have one of them, Nightwing, give Ana a sleeping serum and go after the other one". Wally sweatdrops "So you do have one" he says and Aqualad looks at Batman "The other girl said Talia al Ghul wants to meet up with you" he says and Batman sighs "If you find the other one bring her to the batcave".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"I sit on the ground " she answered with a shrug. She then looked at the seeds and nodded, " Of course I can.. but what are they? Do they need anything specific? Like an area with no sunlight or something?" She asked her as she took the seeds from her.
---
Noghtwing sweatdropped and sighed as he injected Ana with the sleeping serum. "Mind telling us why we are taking that cat girl back to the mountain?" Artemis asked knowing the girl mind destroy whatever is in there and try to get out of the placez
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Well it's complicated, first they need to be in the sun, then when the flower starts blooming they need to be put in dark areas where the sunlight can't go" Melody says "Dracula wants to fill his garden with them, but his gardener isn't sure if the flowers will grow that way, so he asked me to bring these to you".

"Because she won't wake up until we inject with another serum" Batman says and he adds "And we won't do that until we have the other girl as well", he looks at Nightwing "I am surprised the other girl got away, but we don't have a clear profile of her and what she can and can't do, did she leave anything that we can use to identify her?" he asks. Wally sweatdrops "I hope she won't destroy the place when she eventually does wake up" he says and Aqualad says "We got a hair, though she may have done that on purpose"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"I see.. Well Ill do just that since we dont have anything else to go on" she said before looking at her. " Sleep well" she said petting her head before walking off to plant the flowers.
---
Nighwing sighed a bit, " Well we have a clue where she is.. I just doubt Ivy will hand her over easily..." he sighed as he sat down with a sigh.
---
@Flame Demon

"I can't sleep on the ground" Melody mumbles and she thinks for a while and she makes a chair in a corner, she could make chairs appear, so that was something and she was in her child form so she didn't have a problem with sleeping on a chair, she gets on the chair and curls up, quickly falling asleep.

"True, but maybe you can grab her when Ivy isn't near, I'll meet you at the mountain" Batman says and the screen goes out. Wally sweatdrops "Easier said then done" he says, but Aqualad says "He must have something planned if we're not bringing them to jail, so be patience"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98 (you do Batman from now on)

Nightwing sweatdropped, " This will be fun..." he mumbled as he sat back down. "Of to Ivy's greenhouse I guesszzz" he said as Artemis flew the ship back to the mountain. Once they arrived they landed the ship on a rooftop in camafluge mode.

"I am not staying with the possibility of her waking up" Artemis said to Nightwing.

"Calm down, she wont wake up until we give her another serum" Nighwing said.

"Yeah, and we thought she wont be able to cut the rope and look what happened" Artemis retorted making the male sigh.

"Fine who wants to stay here with Ana?" Nightwings asked.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon (why? You are gonna do Talia ans Dracula?)

Last edited:
"I said she couldn't freeze the rope, of course she could cut them" Wally says and he adds "Besides, Bats said she won't wake up until we give her another serum". Connor looks at Nightwing "But it's easier if you go and get the other alone, since that's the least suspicious and you're the best considering stealth" he says.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98 (yep and the rp was your idea, so you do Bats)

"You dont know that."Artemis said crossing her arms.

"Artemis. The serum can knock out an elephant. Ana will be out until I wake her up" Nightwing said with a sighed as he got off the ship and walked into the greenhouse. "Now where is she..." he mumbled as he started walking around quietly.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon ( yeah, but even it is my idea ypu alway control the old man @-@ )

Melody heads something and she slowly opens her eyes, sitting up on the chair and she jumps of while rubbing her eyes "Who are you?" she asks looking up at Nightwing as she tries to straighten out her hair which looked horrible "If you're looking for Aunt Ivy then she's in the back planting flowers I think" she says stretching walking towards where she senses Ivy "Someone's here" she says "I don't know who it is" she says. She wanted to go back to sleep, but she knew why Nightwing was there and she knew Poison Ivy would catch up on her act and play along, after all, only Ivy, her mother, Dracula and Ana knew about her ability to change age.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98 (old man? You rp as Bats this time)

Ivy blinked and looked at Melody before looking at Nightwing, " What do you want?" She hissed at him with a glare. " I didnt steal or do anything" she added.

Nightwing raised his hand in defense, "Calm down. I was just wondering if a vampire came here" he answered.

Ivy raised an eyebrow, " This is a green house as in sun gets in here. You do know what the sun does to vampires right?" Nightwing sweatdropped, "Now get out. You are an eyesore" she said as she went back to planting the seeds. " and if you dont believe you are free to look around." Nightwing sweatdropped before nodding and looked around the place.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon (( yeah xD Bats is an old grumpy man lol and fine. Is there anything that can knock out a vampire?))

Melody sighs and yawns again "I'm gonna go back to my nap in that corner over there" she says and walks back to her chair and she glances at Nightwing, who didn't have a clue on who she actually is, she frowns seeing her chair disappeared, she walks back to Ivy and asks "Did you plant them?"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98 (well if he can somehow figure out Melody is now small then he can just use sleeping gas)

Ivy looked at Melody and nodded, "Yeah, I planted them. Now we just have to wait.." she said softly as she looked at the seeds. "Anyway, I guess you should get put of here before he comes back" Ivy whispered to Melody before sighing as she tried to figure out how to tell Cheetah.

Flame Demon Flame Demon (( Okie))

"Right" Melody mumbles "But the sun..." she adds quietly and she asks "Can't you have one of your flesh eating plants 'trow' me out cause I'm disturbing you?". She figured Nightwing would find out soon enough "Or I'll just try to sneak away" she mumbles "Thanks for letting me take a nap here Aunt Ivy!" she says cheerfully before leaving the greenhouse.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"See you later" Ivy said to the girl.

As soon as Melody left the greenhouse, the girl was picked up by none other Nightwing and knocked out by sleeping gas. He sighed before bolting off to the bioship with the girl before the sun rose. "Guys open the ship and Megan cover the windows" she said in com device. Megan opened the door and put shades up on the window. Nighwing entered the ship as they flew off to the mountain. He set her down next to Ana and sigh.

"... that is a child..." Aretmis said confused.

"She can change to a kid" Nighthwing sais with a sigh.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"How do you come tot that conclusion?" Wally asks "Cause that kid is adorable" he says running over to the small kid "Dude, do you have proof she's the thief?" he asks. He wondered what Nightwing was thinking "Was she at Ivy's greenhouse?" he asks.

Aqualad sighs "Don't try to wake her up Kid Flash" he says and adds "Batman will know what to do when we arrive at the cave, but she'll be stuck inside all day if we don't find some way to protect her from the sun light".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Nightwing sweatdropped, " She is the same exact kid that was on Ana's back. She also about leave Ivy's garden at night time and was at ivy's garden..." he explained as he looked at Artemis. "Let's head to Batcave as fast as possible" he said as Artemis nodded heading off to the hideout at full speed.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"She could have gone there for a nap" Wally says "But you know you literally just kidnapped a child right?" he asks. Aqualad sighs "He is right about that, we can assume Dracula knows quite a lot of villains and heroes".

Melody slightly wakes up and rubs her eyes and she slowly takes in her surroundings before getting up and bouncing over to KF "Do you have candy?" she asks and Wally shakes his head "Do you have candy?" Melody says bouncing over to M'gann this time. Connor sweatdrops "Nightwing, how is a kid asking for candy dangerous?" he asks watching the young girl blounce around the ship looking for candy and asking people if they had any, besides Nightwing since he kidnapped her.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

-EMERGENCY TIMESKIP-

The group soon arrived at the Batcave where Batman was working on something. He looked at the bioship landing in the LD zone in the cave and walked over as Nightwong came walking out with the little girl and handed her over to the male. Batman stared at the girl before looking at Nightwing, " She can change her forms..."

"Yep" Nightwing said with a yawn. Batman sighed and set the girl down as Nightwing handed him the strand of hair. Her walked over to the computer and did a DNA test.
--
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Melody pouts, she hadn't found any candy yet and she wanted some "Can I please have some candy?" she asks looking at Nightwing with tears in her red eyes "Please please please" she says.

Wally sweatdrops "She's been asking that the entire trip since she woke up, it's starting to get annoying" he says and Aqualad says "Well maybe if you had given her some candy that you hid when she woke up she would have stayed quiet" "Don't mention that in front of her" Wally quickly says, but he's quickly tackled to the ground by an unamused Melody, her eyes fixed in a glare that doesn't suit her current form at all, so Connor walks over and holds Wally upside down so some candy falls down.

Melody quickly takes the candy and runs back to her previous spot as Wally is set back on his feet, she didn't care much at the moment, she wanted to eat candy.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Nightwing walked over to Batman once the result came through. He couldnt help, but laugh, " I was right..." Batman just sighed at this. " Oh come on Bats, you should be more excited to finally meet your daughter" knowing full well that the male wasnt ready for kids probably. Artemis and Megan sweatdropped at the two.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Melody looks at Nightwing and then at Batman as she eats the candy she got "Can I go back to mom and Dracula now?" she asks tilting her head, she didn't like the Batcave very much she decided. Wally glares at Connor before speeding over to Melody to get some of his sweets back, but he quickly stops as he's being met with a scythe in front of him "Don't even think about taking them" Melody says with a deadly aura, no one stole her sweets and candy, no matter how she got it. Aqualad looks at Nightwing and asks "So what do we do with her? I think Kid Flash is getting scared of her and her scythe, though how is she holding that with one hand?", the scythe, being around her height in battle form is now probably twice as big as she is.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Megan and Artemis slowly back up from the angry girl. " Calm down, we.. i mean he isnt gonna take the candy" Megan said calm. Everyone looked at Batman who sighed, " No, you are not going back to your mother and grandfather..." he said not planning on letting his daughter go back out to streets of Gotham to be a criminal again. He seriously couldn't believe he dodnt know about her until now.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Melody stands up and she lets her scythe disappear "Without my grandfather I would have died, do not speak badly of him!" she says and turns back to her normal form as she narrows her red eyes dangerously "And I may have lost my entire childhood thanks to training, but they took care of me, if my grandfather hadn't taken me to Dracula as a baby for a check up you wouldn't have known of me cause I would be dead!" she says and walks back to the bioship to get Ana, she was leaving.

Wally sweatdrops and says "Well that just happened, I don't wanna be at the receiving end of that scythe again", Connor quickly steps back and Aqualad does the same pulling Wally along, though they made a mental note not the piss of Melody again.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Nightwing blinked and tried to atop her, "Will you calm down? No one said anything about your grandfather or you mother. Bats just doesnt want you to end up in Belle Reve with a stasis collar around your neck" he explained to the girl, putting hand on her shoulder.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Yes he did, I'm not stupid, they're assassins and Bats hates them both. And I only steal when necessary" Melody says and she glares realizing he's not letting her go, so she bites his arm, her razorsharp fangs going through his costumes with ease and she runs into the bioship and leaves with Ana appearing at Dracula's castle "Here it is" she says going through her belt and she injects a serum into Ana "Lucky me I'm smart to carry it around" she mumbles, they would be save there for the time being and she licks up the blood from the corner of her mouth and she rolls her eyes "Only downside is that he's a hero" she mumbles strolling past the empty flower beds.

Wally blinks at what just happened and runs over to Nightwing "You okay?" he asks and adds "Can't believe she actually bit you, she went through your outfit too". Connor looks at Batman, wondering how he and Melody could be related to each other. Aqualad looks at the team "Let's go to the mountain, Black Canary should check those bite marks" he says and looks at Batman "I believe you neee to sort things out with Melody, perhaps you should go and meet up with Talia".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back