• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice: Children of Evil

"Joker and Harley aren't the best teachers, you can also ask Dracula for lessons, he'd be happy to help" Melody says and she sighs "Guess I'll be on my own then, but if you wanna learn how to blend in you'll need to learn how to wear normal clothes"

Talia sees the Manor in the distance and says "Just let Alfred take a look at your tail and you really should consider going to school or going to Dracula for lessons, he has been wondering when you're going to show up asking for his help since you're Melody's best friend"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"I didn't want to bother him. Though he was busy with other things, since he is the king and all" Anastasia spoke as she yawned tiredly. "And who is Alfred?..."

"The butler, you'll like him. He is very friendly" Nightwing answered.

Anastasia looked at her tail and softly sighed, " Okay..." she mumbled as looked at the sky. " Ill ask Mr. Dracula later if he doesn't mind..Mana will behappy about it.."
--
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Or you come to school as well" Melody says and she adds "Or I'll be stuck with him", she points to Night before asking "You're still going to school here right?". Talia sweatdrops "Let's discus that tomorrow" she says and adds "Ana is going to stay in your room Melody, you're gonna have to switch to you coffin bed" "That's fine, I like that one better anyway, it's warmer" Melody says, Dracula had a special made bed for her when she became a full vampire "It's intruder proof too" she adds earning a smile "I know that, even my father couldn't get in, but just don't lock it with magic, no one's going to hurt you here"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"I don't know..." Anastasia mumbled, not sure about wanting to go to a school. She will have to follow rules and wear clothes she doesn't like.

"Let's talk about this in the morning..." Nightwing suggested as they arrived at the manor. "Alfred!" And not missing a beat Alfred came walking over.

The Butler looked at Melody and Anastasia, " I see you have a guest... would you like me to prepare a guest room?"

"No, Anastasia will sleep in Melody's room and Melody will sleep in her... coffin?" Nightwing answered as he looked at the vampire. Anastasia stared at Alfred a bit skeptical of him going near her tail.
----
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"It's a bed shaped like a coffin thank you very much and it's comfy" Melody says crossing her arms "Since no one at Dracula's house sleeps in a bed he made it for me, so it's not an actual coffin"

Talia nods "Can you look at Ana's tail? The Joker put electricity on it and Melody couldn't completely heal it" she says and she adds "And Melody has to take those eyedrops"

Melody sighs "Alright, Nightwing can you put me down? I think I can walk to my room" she says, as much as she liked being up high it was getting a bit anoying.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Alfred nodded, " As you wish Lady Talia'' He said as he looked at Anastasia who looked at him suspiciously.

"You can trust him, Ana" Nightwing reassured the girl before looking at Melody, "Can you see properly?" He asked as he began walking to the vampire's room.

Anastasia stared at the butler and clung to Talia when he got closer. "May I look at your tail. The hybrid stared at him before slowly unwrapping her tail around her waist. Alfred looked at it for a moment of examing the tail, "Can you feel your tail?" He questioned the male earning a nod. "Well there is no nerve damage then... you are lucky to get away with a burn mark." He looked at Talia. " The most I can do is bandage up her tail"
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Yes, I can see enough to walk to my room" Melody says and she sighs "I really hate the Joker" she says rubbing her eyes again "But you seem to enjoy carrying me around, so I'm not complaining" she adds giving him a grin "Oh and sorry that I bit you before".

Talia nods "Please do that, I'll show her to Melody's room after that" she says and looks at Ana "And you really need other villains to hang out with, or just not the Joker, let's hope he'll be locked up now".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Nightwing looked at her, "Don't worry about it. It didn't hurt that much. Felt like a mosquito sting actually" He chuckled as he walked. "How do you like it at the manor so far?" He then asked her curiously.

Ana stared at Alfred as the male went off to get some bandages to wrap her tail around in. She looked at Talia, " I do hang out with other villains. Joker and Auntie Harley just have some fun games to play." She said getting down from the lady's arms. She stared at the floor as she moved her toes, feeling the soft carpet brush against her bare feet. she looked at the wooden floor and gingerly stepped on it. The wood felt cold, smooth and expensive which made her feel oddly annoyed. She looked at Talia, "Well he got captured so he probably locked up.." She responded as her sharp toenails light scraped against the wooden floor without scratching it.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Melody sweatdrops "Yeah well I still hate Bruce" she says crossing her arms "He forced me to leave grandpa and Dracula" she mumbles loud enough for him to hear "I really miss them, but they raised me, not Bruce, I bet he's not even going to let me drink blood, he'll find out on his own if he does"

Talia sweatdrops "Right, let's get you to bed" she says and starts walking "Hope you don't mind a dark room, Melody really hates the sun, especially in the morning".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Nightwing sighed at the girl, " He may not have raised you, but he still cares about you. I bet he would let you drink blood or a substitute of some sort. He wouldn't want you to be too weak to the point of not being able to protect yourself.." He stated as they arrived at the bedroom door. He opened it with his free before looking around for the coffin bed.
----
"I don't mind" Anastasia answered as she followed Talia as she followed after the assassin. She looked around the house as she walked, "Do people get lost in here?" She asked curiously.
----
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I guess, but substitutes don't work for non pure vampires, which is something I'm not at the moment" Melody says and she adds "the wall away from the window next to the desk", she hadn't used it in some time, so she would probably have to make it dust free, but that was probably already done. "And if he really cared about me he would show it more often, or show it at all, I barely see him".

Talia looks at Ana "No, but then again, it's only Dick, Bruce, Melody, Alfred, and me, the vampire that came with us went back to Dracula. He got attacked by hunters so he's incapable of doing anything" she says and stretches "You do have to make sure Melody gets up in the morning, she's not a morning person".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Nightwing walked over to the wall away from the window to find a coffin bed. He opened it and set Melody down in it, " He cares about you, he just has a different way of showing it. Give him a bit more time..." He sighed as he started to leave. " Well, sleep well..." He added.
---
Anastasia looked at Talia as she slowly nodded, " I'll wake her up... but why does she have to wake up early? Is it because of school?" She asked the lady curiously. "Why do you have to wake up early for school?"
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Thanks, same to you" Melody says and she sighs, she probably should try to give Bruce a chance, but she was taken away from her usual locations, she couldn't just trust her father after that.

Talia sighs "If you don't wake up early you'll be late for classes, school starts and ends on specific times, you have to get there early in the morning and you get out somewhere in the afternoon" she explains "And Melody shouldn't be late on her first day of school"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

That night after Alfred bandaged the girl's tail after some level difficulty to get her to cooperate Anastasia fell asleep.

The next morning she woke up in time to wake up Melody for school. She yawned as she opened her eyes to look around the dimly lit room. After a moment, she rolled out of bed and landed on her feet, before she approached the coffin bed. She gently knocked on the black box to wake the girl up, "Melody... wake up..." She spoke sluggishly.
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Last edited:
Melody groans and slowly pushes the lid open "What is it?" she asks sitting up after making sure it won't fall back down. her eyes were better now and she could see normally again, so that was good, she looks at the clock in her room and sighs, right school, she gets up and stretches "Can you please consider going too? I don't wanna know only 1 person in the entire school" she says, well that was when she didn't count Artemis too, but the archer probably wouldn't recognize her without her white hair and red eyes.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"I'll think about it..." She replied as she let out another yawn, still not sure about wanting to go to school. She didn't want to wake up early like this and go somewhere she isn't comfortable. She sighed softly as she walked over and opened the door to see Dick. A low feral growl escaped her lips, "Move" She hissed as her claws extended. It was too early in the morning to meet someone she despises.

Dick did the smart thing and moved out of the hybrid's way since he did not want to get attacked so early in the morning, "Don't you want breakfast before you leave?"

"No" Anastasia answered bluntly.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Wht not?" Melody asks "And if you have to hurt him, don't do that nesr my room" she adds walking to the bathroom linked to her room, it was too early for this "And remember that you are here thanks to the Joker, if you wanna attack someone, pick the clown" she says leaving the bathroom in her school uniform.

Talia walks down for breakfast and sighs "Hey Alfred, where's Bruce? I haven't seen him since yesterday" she says, she wondered if he got held up by something.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Anastasia looked back at Melody, " I need to go home. Mom is probably worried about me.." She said before glaring at Dick. She wasn't going to thank him or Batman for letting her stay overnight. It's not like she had a choice last night. She hates that clown for hurting hr tail. Her mother would probably feel the same way. She walked off to get to the nearest window to leave.

Dick sweatdropped and went after the hybrid, "Hey, I know you hate us, but you could stay here and at least until Melody leaves for school..." He said knowing that the girl maybe nervous about her first day.

"I'll wait on the roof..." She hissed at the male wanting him to stop following her. Dick sighed at the stubborn girl and walked back to Melody's room.

---
Alfred looked at Talia as he finished setting up the table. "He will be down in a few minutes" He replied to the lady and saw Anastasia open a nearby window. " And what are you doing young lady?" Anastasia looked at Alfred. ".......... Thank you for treating my tail...." She replied before getting on the rails and dropped down.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I'm gonna get tons of questions" Melody groans leaving her room "Don't you have school too?" she asks glancing at Dick "I mean, we seem around the same age" she adds before walking to the dining room.

Talia sighs "I'm worried that Melody will never start getting along with Bruce if he's not here most of the time" she says "She's stubborn, even for a vampire, that and she can't forget her bracelet, or she won't be going anywhere".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Nightwing looked at the young vampire, " You're a year younger than me so you're classes will be different from mine" He replied before adding. "And I'll go get ready, just wanted to make sure you woke up in time..." He added before walking off to get ready for school.

Alfred looked at Talia, " I can assure you that master Bruce is a good father. He did raise master Dick and he turned out to be a fine young man," he looked at the lady. " Just give it time Lady Talia, it has only been one day," He said as Bruce came walking into the room. He seemed slightly tired for some reason.

" Morning Alfred. Morning Talia.." The man said as Alfred walked over to help him with the tie. " Thank you, Alfred.."

" No, problem master Bruce..."
---
@Flame Demon

Last edited:
Melody sighs "Great, guess I'll see you at breakfast" she says, she heads down the stairs and sees the other 3 "Morning mom, morning Alfred" she says causing Talia to mention to Bruce "Fine, morning Bruce" she says plopping down, despite not really needing human food Dracula often said it would be good for if she decides to become a human again. She looks outside and says "What if I already know everything? Then it'd be boring"

Talia sighs "And as you can see, she still hates him, is Bruce going with them? Melody has never liked schools because they're crowded and she doesn't want to be a missfit, that and she doesn't really like humans very much" she says glancing at the girl "Maybe there's a club she likes and decides to join" she adds. "If you already know everything then you won't have any homework to do, but try to make friends, at least 3 okay?".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

-Timeskip-

About a few weeks later Ana ended up going to Gotham Academy due to Batman managing to convince her aunt Catwoman and mother to have her go to school. She wasn't happy about it at first, but at least she got to hang out with her best friend again. Thanks to Dracula she got a potion that gave her the ability to change back and forth between her human and hybrid form. She still spends most of her time as a hybrid, since that is what she grew up and it was her identity, so she uses her human appearance only when she needs to. Of course, being human she would also have to wear regular human clothes and.. shoes. Two things she wasn't excited about, especially the shoes. She had a hard time trying to learn to walk in them without falling as well as get you to them on her feet. She learned to appreciate flats and despise heels. Clothes, unless they are loose, simple and easy to move around in, she hates them.

-Currently_

Bruce Wayne decided to hold a charity party for the orphanages in Gotham. Rich people from major cities were invited along with reporters as well. A girl with long strawberry blonde hair and night blue eyes with glasses and wearing a long golden dress with flats was grudgingly leaning near the window pane and watching all the rich people interact with each other as well as the reporter asking Bruce questions. This was Anatasia, who was forcibly dragged to the event as Clark's assistant. Why was she even here? She has no business here what so ever. She sighed as she looked out the window, she could be running outside right now rather than be here right now. '... Seriously, why am I here?' She thought to herself.

(Human form)
AF209D5C-9AF4-4072-BD4F-2E1B3748CD3C.jpeg
(Dress)
063BCF69-03D6-4C6C-B192-B17D5343C0E3.jpeg
--
Meanwhile, outside the party on the rooftops, was the Young Justice team acting as guards for the party, which was due to the high profile rich people and the possibility of them getting attack by some villain in Gotham. It honestly wouldn't surprise anyone if that happened. Nightwing was watching the girls and sweatdropped when he saw how moody Anastasia looked. He couldn't blame the girl she isn't used to this type gathering. She did grow up on the streets of Gotham after all. He then started to look around for Melody, he hoped the girl wasn't planning anything mischievous for the party or at least wasn't as moody as her friend.
--
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"It's boring here dad!" Melody complains, but of course her father doesn't hear her since he's busy answering questions, Dracula had send her her dress, it was something very easy to move in and vampires often wear those kind of clothes to balls and parties, if needed she could fight in her dress so vampires were always prepared, she walks to the window and leans against it while playing with her new necklace that kept her from going back to having white hair and red eyes, obviously she wouldn't wear it if she had to join the team. She glances outside where she sees the team causing her to roll her eyes, she wanted to be outside right now instead of stuck inside, ignoring the reporters on purpose since they're only asking stupid questions about her and why she's only now living with Bruce and about her past.
(Dress)
219766ed79b8c2381be8243b2d114cb3.png
-----------------------------------
Wally groans "Nightwing this is boring and since when does Bruce Wayne have a daughter?" he asks inspecting the girls, he turns around hearing someone land behind them and he sees Black Canary holding two boxes "Nightwing, Superboy, go inside and make sure two of the guests don't become too bored" she says handing each a box, Nightwing would know she's referring to Ana and Melody "They haven't talked or danced with anyone at all" she says mentioning to the girls near the window.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Last edited:
Nightwing raised an eyebrow at Black Canary, he understood why he has to go but why is Conner going? He has never been in gathering like that the one Bruce was holding before. " Okay, but why is Conner going?" He asked as he took a box from the screeching heroine.
---
Anastasia sighed as she sat down on the ground against the wall and looked out the window. She should have bought a book to read to distract herself from all this. She didn't belong here, she rested her chin on the palm of her hand as she continued to stare out the window. She heard footsteps behind her and turned to see Clark walking over to check on her. She glared at the male as he looked at her, " What?" She asked lowly not in the mood to deal with him.

Clark raised an eyebrow, " You okay?..."

"Peachy now unless we are leaving, leave me alone" She replied as she looked out the window again. Clark sweatdropped at the moody girl and just left her alone.

Anastasia sighed to herself, " I would kill for a cup of hot milk right now...'' She mumbled to herself obviously trying to distract herself from her surroundings.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back