• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice: Children of Evil

Evergreen98

♡Sweet Little Reaper of Death♡
Charecters: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/youg-justice-children-of-evil.347542/
----
A young lady with long white hair and sapphire blue eyes, was looking around the empty, dark halls of the museum. Her skin is literally snow white, white leopard print on her upper back, shoulder blades, neck and face. She also has retractable claws and a long white tail.

Her soundless footsteps helped her stay hidden as she listened to the conversation and footsteps of near by guards. She made a face a joke she didnt understand, but knows she didnt like it at all. She looked at the art again on the wall, before wandering into to room with a necklace in it. It was a beautiful necklace, 'Mama will like that...' she though to herself as she scaned the empty room. She has been trying to find a gift to her mother on her birthday. It's just the day, she was found by her not the lady's actual birthday.

The necklace was smack dab in the middle of the room. She made took out a special smoke pellet, Catwoman always told her to carry when she is steal something and gently tossed it into the room.The pellet exploded revealing all the infared lasers in the room. The girl stared perplex, wondering why this one thing had so much security. She shrugged it off, as she got ready to enter the room. She then stopped when she caught a familiar scent and voice. She turned to see her friend, and her face lit up like a christmas tree as she pounced on her, happily hugging her.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Last edited:
"Easy" the girl whispers and she scans the room "I'll be taking that" she adds and turns to her child self, otherwise she'd never get there without tripping the alarm. She takes a few steps back and says "Dracula told me this necklace is special for vampires, if they wear it they don't burn in the sunligh" she explains quietly, she hears footsteps and narrows her eyes, the guards were making their usual rounds and were about to pass by this room "Crap, better act quickly" she mumbles and looks at her friend "What now?" she asks.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

The girl watched her friend get the necklace and frown a bit at explaination. She will just have to find another gift for her mother. She heard the guards and blinked, she stopped herself from growling, before she skillfully got past the infared lasers. She put her friend on her back, before retracting her claws on her hands and feet and jumping onto the ceiling. She dug her nails into the concrete. She wrapped her tail around her waist as she quickly moved above the door.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Ana, we have to get out" the now young girl says and she sees an open window "Hey, we can leave through there" she whispers, the guard look into the room and their eyes widen to see the necklace gone so they sound the alarm "Search the entire building, whoever got that necklace can't leave this building with it!" one of them says.

Batman is just listening to a report of a mission when Alfred calls him "There has been a robbery at the Gotham museum, the ancient necklace was stolen" he says and Batman looks at the team "Team, go there and get whoever stole that necklace, it has to be returned to the museum as soon as possible" he says "Nightwing, you lead the team"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"I know" Ana whispered as she waited for the guards to leave. She then quickly existed the room through the window. She jumped onto the nearest building and started runing with the girl still on her back. "You are light... have you been eating well?" She asked as she ran at an alarming speed. They needed to get away before Batman arrived and catches them.
---
"Roger that" Night wing said and called his team. " There has been a robbery in Gotham museum." He explained.

"What was stolen?" Artemis asked as she started to head to the zeta tube.

"Hm... Bats said it was a necklace" Nightwing answered. "Ill explained more later. Come on" he said as he ran through the zeta tube with the others.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I'm always light in this form" she mumbles and she says "Let's hope we're long gone by the time to the heroes arrive and yes I have been eating well". She looks behind them and hears gunshots "Shit they spotted us" she says "Can't you go any faster?" she asks.

Kid Flash thinks for a while "Wasn't there something about this in the newspaper, an old necklace that's suppose to prevent vampires from burning in the sun" he says and adds "Maybe someone stole that?" he asks looking at Nightwing. Connor looks at Wally "Why would someone steal that? Unless that person is a vampire, but the only one we know is Dracula and he already has one of those".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Ana nodded as she unwrapped her tail around her before increasing her speed. She ducked out of the way from a bullet as she jumped over to the next building. "I hate guns..." she mumbled as she jumped over to another building as taking a left to lose the cops.
---
"Well either he had a kid or he isnt the only vampire in the world anymore" Artemis said as she looked around.

"Could be both" Megan said as she was about to fly up, but a shadow went over them followed by gunshot.

"Who want to bet those are our robbers?" Artemis said as Nightwing quickly got on the rooftop. Megan grabbed KF and Artemis to put them on the rooftop.

"Can you shoot tthem?" Nightwing asked before noticing the figure stop and look at them. He blinked, " Oh no..." he mumbled noticing white hair and the tail. "Anastasia..."

"Nightwing..." Anastasia growled dangerously before ducking out of the way from the bullet. She turned around and started running again. Artemis shot an arrow but the girl dodged it easily.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Want me to take care of them?" the young girl asks blocking several bullets with a shield "Or we hide somewhere" she says.

Wally looks at the duo and says "Or maybe that young girl is a hostage", he follows them and says "But she reminds me of someone". Connor cuts the two off by landing in front of them knocking Melody of Ana's back.

Melody changes to her other form and flies up "Annoying humans" she says narrowing her eyes as she readies her scythe.

Wally sweatdrops "Where'd that girl go? Maybe Connor's landing knocked her off the roof" he says, there had been a dust cloud so they couldn't see what was going on "And we have bigger problem then just one villain, is that Dracula's kid or something?"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Hide, no time to fight them" Anastasia said as she growled at Conner and KF. She grabbed KF's leg with her tail before throwing him into Conner.

She then looked at Nightwing with a death glare, "Easy ki-" Anastasia pounced on him and he dodged. Nightwing took out his stun batons to fight back.

Aqualad used her election water whip and wrapped it around the vampiress's ankle. Artemis aimed at the vampire and a net arrow at her.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Melody glares and flies up again to dodge the arrow and she sends dark energy orbs at the two and she looks at the odds, they were outnumbered, so she flies over to Ana and picks her up before flying a few rooftops away "We're outnumbered, we split up and meet at the greenhouse as soon as we lose them" she says quietly before flying off at full speed "Dammit" she mumbles as she looks at the time, she had to get to the greenhouse fast, since she couldn't actually wear the necklace, but she could still use the gems that were in it, those were what gave them the ability to walk in the sun and there were a lot of them.

Wally groans "Connor, M'gann and I will go after the cat" he says and runs after them and Connor follows Wally as well "Well three on one, wouldn't seem fair if you think about it to be honest, but those two have evaded all the Leaguers way too often" Wally says and he adds "Just hope the others an handle the flying one"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Anastasia nodded to her friend as she landed on the ground when she was dropped and started running again at full speed.

"Be careful and dont let her near you face!" Nightwing yelled as Megan flew after Conner and Wally.

"So what is the plan to catching the ccat girl?" Megan asked Wally.

Nightwing sighed as he ran after the bat girl. "What is plan?" Artemis asked as she followed after the girl.

"The sun is almost up. So we follow and try to corner her" Nightwing answered.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Wally smirks "Well if Connor can get her in a shock for a moment then we can tie her up" he says and adds "Be glad she can't fly though" he mumbles. Connor nods "But let's catch up first, we have to get in closer, she's running pretty fast".

Melody keeps flying and she groans, she had to ask Dracula to remove the gems safely, but she wouldn't be able to do that if she had to destroy it "Why do I have Nightwing on my tail?" she asks letting her scythe disappear so she can fly faster.

Aqualad looks at Nightwing "But she has the necklace, so the sun might not do much" he says "Plus she's flying at a speed that can match Kid Flash's speed".

Melody sees an empty road and she lands there "Down here!" she calls, if Nightwing was as smart as she thought he was then he knew that this was a trap, if not, then she had more fun.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Tie her up with what? We dont have anything to tie her up with" Megan said as the girl jumped over a giant gap. Megan grab Conner and KF as she flew over the gap. She dropped the two just to be pounced of by Anastasia, who threw her i to a wall. Megan winced as the girl hissed getting on all. "She is almost fast as you.." Megan added as she got up feeling like a bruised forming on her back.
---
Nightwing sighed before looking at the open space. He raised an eyebrow eyebrow before motioning Artemis who shot an arrow at the girl.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Melody cuts the arrow in half before landing a punch on the street and in the smoke she makes a portal, she didn't get where she wanted though since the sun started coming up "Yo Dracula" she says calling him while leaning against a wall in an alley "Got the necklace, but I'm being chased around by heroes, care to pick it up?" she asks and she nods slightly before ending the call "She couldn't go anywhere at the moment without anyone recognizing her, a vampire servant comes through a portal and leaves with the necklace "Now that that's out of the way" she says and gets back on a roof to check where the heroes are.

Connor looks at Wally and asks "Now what?" "Well she just hurt M'gann, so go all out" Wally says and Connor nods and he charges at Anastasia. Wally runs over to M'gann and asks "You don't think we should call a league member right? I mean, it's three on one, but she's fast"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

As the vampire girl looked forward, Nightwing landed behind the girl and goes to knock her out with his stun baton. Artemis readied an arrow from behind, just in case Nightwing failed.
---
Megan nodded, "We should call a league member. She is too strong" She said as she watch Superboy

Anastasia hissed as she dodged a punch from Superboy, before grabbing his arm and flipping him on his back. She then jumped up and attempted to do a drop kick on his stomach. She was about to hit, but Megan pulled the boy away in time with her telekinetic ability. Anastasia hit the ground and made a large dent on the ground. The leopard girl looked at the three, she hissed at them before tunning off again. Megan groaned, " We should just follow her..."
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Melody turns around and blocks his attack with her dagger before jumping backwards and running off again, she was not going to get caught, even though she had been wanting to meet her father "Oh Nightwing, tell Bats Talia al Ghul wants to meet up with him, bye" she says and with that she jumps down and creates a portal, landing on top of Poison Ivy in the greenhouse "Oh, rough landing" she says.

Aqualad walks towards the place the girl was seen last and he looks around before picking up a hair "Well we have something to work with" he says showing it to the others, the har was pure white.

Wally smirks "No need" he says and Flash arrives and he starts running circles around the leopard girl tying her up completely "Done" he says and adds "Bats thought you might need help", he says and Connor walks over and knocks Anastasia out cold "Let's take her then, I hope the others have as much luck as us"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Nightwing blinked at what the girl said, "...Oh no..." he said with a facepalm.

"That is the second time you said that" Artemis said as she landed next to him.

"It's just a hunch, but..." he look at the strand of hair and put it in a ziplock bag. "Lets just hope I am wrong. I dont think Bats is ready for kids..."
---
Poison Ivy groaned a bit, "Melody get off me" the lady said wrh a sighed. She got up and dusted herself off before looking at the girl with a raised eyebrow. " Now... why are you in my green house? Does your mother want something or do I need to hide you and Ana from Batman?"
---
Anastasia blushed blinked when the flash tied her up. She growled a bit and was about to freeze the binding, but got knocked out by Conner. Megan softly sighed as she slowly got up, " Why dont we ask them then?"
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Melody sighs "I was running from Nightwing, Aqualad and Artemis and went through a portal, which brought me here" she says "I don't know where Ana is", she kinda regretted spltting up, but if they hadn't done that then both would have been caught. "So yeah, a hiding place would be nice" she says rubbing the back of her head.

Connor picks her up and says "M'gann call the bioship, we're going to pick them up and hopefully the other one too" he says and Wally looks at his uncle "Thanks for your help" he says and Flash runs off again "Yeah let's go, hopefully they succeeded as well", he looks at Ana and says "But the other one is a vampire, so that could be more tricky".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Oh.. the Justice brats.." she sighed a bitt and motioned the girl to follow her throigh her garden. " Why are they after you?" She asked curiously and hoped Ana was okay, Catwoman and Cheetah wont be happy if that girl got thrown into Arkam.
---
Megan nodded as she called the bioship over. The ship landed in front of them and she got on it. "Nightwing did you catch the other girl?" She asked.

"No, she escaped through a portal. How about you guys?"

"We caught her thanks to Flash" Megan said as she flew over to where they were.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Well I got send tot he museum to steal an ancient vampire artifact and there I ran into Ana who planned to steal it first, but the guards sounds the alarm when they noticed it was missing" Melody says as she follows Ivy "I got what I had to get to Dracula though, so that's good, but they would have caught me too if I wasn't near a dark alley"

"We just have to prevent her from getting away first, then we focus on the other one I guess" Wally says and Connor says "I remember that other girl saying the word greenhouse, does that mean anything to anyone?" he asks looking at the others.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Ivy frowned, " So there is a possibility Ana got caught, that's not good. Catwoman and Cheetah are going to flip if she gets send to Arkam..." she sighed a bit. "And Harley and I will have to help them...."
---
Megan shrugged, " Maybe Nightwing knows" she said as she landed the ship to get Artemis, Aqualad and Nightwing on the ship. "Hey, does the word Greenhouse remind you of anything?" She asked.

Nightwing looked, "yeah, Ivy's greenhouse. Why do you ask?"

"And is it safe to have her on the ship?" Artemis asked staring at Anastasia. " I like my face the way it is thank you very much" the girl said crossing her arms.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"With our records we won't get send to Arkham, they'd send us to Belle Reve" Melody says changing to her child form and she smiles "If anyone asks you can say I come here more often to admire your plants" she says and yawns "Tired" she mumbles, she always got tired really fast during the day "Can I nap somewhere?".

Wally nods "If Nightwing here can keep her out cold until we arrive then yes, but my uncle came prepared, anti freeze roped" he says, Connor looks at Nightwing "Wouldn't it be better if we get the other one as quick as possible?" he asks and Aqualad says "That would be better, the other one knows where the stolen objecr is".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Either way, Cheetah and Catwoman will break her out" Ivy sighed before nodding as she lead her to where Anastasia would nap in her garden. "You can take a nap here" she said as she showed the bundle of soft leave and grass.
--
"I rather not do that. The only way to keep her out cold is stunning her with my stun baton..." Nightwing explained not wanting to constantly hurt the girl to keep her out cold. "And I agree with Aqualad in getting the other girl quickly, but it is not a good idea to go there with Anastasia there... We should drop her off at Belle Reve before heading there"

"By the way.. why does she hate you so much?" Megan asked curiously.

"Well her adoptive mother is Cheetah and well... she hates the whole Batman family and Wonder Woman" Nightwing said as a small growl came out of no where. "Speak off the devil-" he then got pounced on my by the girl. Nightwing kept her hands away from his face. "Will you calm down!" Only getting a growl in response.

"Grab the ship" Megan said to Artemis as she switched places. The martian then used her telekenetic powers, lifts the girl up and seats her down. She then strapped her wrists and ankles to the chair. She sighed and sat down on a chair as the girl got to freeze the binding to escape again. Nighwing then used his stun baton to knock out the girl again.

"Okay.. no one mentions anything about her mother, aunts and my family..." He said with a sigh.

Artemis sweatdropped, " how did she get out of the bindings?"

Night picked up the cut rope, ".... She cut it... "
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Last edited:
Melody looks slightly unamused "Ivy, I'm a human, well vampire, but still. Do you have a bench maybe?" she asks shivering at some memories of her training as a child, those weren't pretty. But she couldn't make a bench appear out of nowhere yet "And no one can break out or in at Belle Reve, exept maybe Dracula, never asked, the walls are Superman proof". She yawns again and sighs "Hey Ivy, do you think I should pay my father a visit?" she asks "Not that he knows yet".

"So you don't have a sleeping serum or something?" Wally asks and he sighs "But yeah let's drop her off", Aqualad nods "That would be the best idea, also villains seem to hate the bat family in general, that bat girl too, well vampire girl" he says and thinks for a while "But you said something about that girl possibly being Batman's kid, but he's a human and she isn't". Connor looks at the group "For once I agree with Wally over there", getting a 'Hey!' from the speedster.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"I dont have bench for you sleep on Melody..." Ivy said with a sigh. " And we'll figure something out..." She added with a sigh as she walked off mildly freaking out about this.
---
"Her hatred seems more pure and murderous than any other villian I have met" Nightwing said with a sigh. "And I wouldnt be surprised if she was friends with Dracula who turned her into a vampire.." Nightwing added as he sat back down.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back