• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Young Blood, Old Soul

APrimevalWorld

Sci-Fi Enthusiast
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

|~ Introduction ~|

Hey there! I'm APrimevalWorld; you can call me Primeval or even E.G!
As the title may imply, I'm a minor.
I'm also pretty rusty since the last time I roleplayed properly was roughly six months ago, but I've been roleplaying in total for about seven years.

I have only got three open slots at this time, as I put my all into roleplaying with people. If I RP with loads of people at once, I could not keep this up.

With all that said, I'm ready! How 'bout you?

|~ What I Expect ~|

If I roleplay with someone, I have these three things I ask for as a ground rule.
Patience
I have a chronic lung condition.
This puts me into hospital.
I don't have all the time in the world as a result.
I will try to inform you of anything regarding this.

Acceptance
I am LGBTQ+, specifically pansexual.
Some people may not like this.
Please do not try and change my mind.

Understanding
I am autistic, I have learning difficulties.
Please treat me as equal to anyone else if possible.
And please inform me if I misunderstand anything.
I'm not very good with jokes.

|~ RP Ideas/Prompts ~|

Whilst I would normally fill this out, my plots mostly revolve around one particular thing; sci-fi.
This especially includes my book. If you have interest in RPing in a sci-fi universe with a predetermined plot, please reach out; I am always looking for new people to introduce into such a plot.
I always find a way to incorporate sci-fi, but I'm starting to branch out from just sci-fi and romance into many other genres. I am more than open to the idea of experimenting, or any genre at all now as a result. The only one I may struggle with is high fantasy, but I can try.
I have no preference on pairing so long as I am not a male character, since I do not want to be an inaccurate representation.

That's all I want to say today, really!

If you have any more questions or improvements for this post, please also reach out to me. My inbox is always open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back