• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Young And Reckless (Still Accepting!)

upload_2017-4-4_19-32-33.png
(((I may change this to a gif, who knows :p)))
mood--HUNGRY and friendly // outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=219483614 // Location: Cafeteria // Interaction(s): sprouhtt sprouhtt

This incident really wasn't her fault, but David didn't want to 'argue' over who caused what. The new girl eventually answered David's question, and she was new to this school. A weight of relief was lifted off of him, as he would've been embarrassed to find out that she did attend this school. But now, it was her time to ask the questions. She wanted to know what his name was, which was no big deal. "My name's David.", he responded to her question. "The better question is, what's your name?", his smile stuck to his face, and he shifted to the left as the person behind him was trying to get to his seat.

tumblr_inline_o7hv6pm5Pg1sc3ygs_500.gif
Interacting w/: DankWaffles DankWaffles
Mentioned: N/A

Lena listened to him and she took a step back as well when he had shifted over to let the person behind him get through. This David kid seemed really sweet and kind. Lena didn't really know anyone here, correction, she didn't know a single person, period. Lena looked past his shoulders to see if there were any spots available to sit but she saw that all the seats seemed to be taken. She turned her head to the windows that was across the room and saw that it was a nice day outside, so sitting outside maybe on the lawn might not be such a bad idea. Lena then focused on him and gave a slight smile to make him sure that she was listening to him. "Lena. My name is Lena." She tells him as she runs her free hand through her hair. "Is it always this crowded in here?" She asked him as she looked around for a moment before she realized that she was probably talking too much and wasting his time when he could be eating. "I'm probably talking too much and wasting your time when you could be eating," she chuckled as she put a strand of her hair behind her ear.

IMG_8883.GIF Luna tilted her head at him and smiled, although a bit forced.
"Just wanted to see you... you know signing all those out in the open ruins your bad boy rep."
She nudged his side gently with joking eyes. Luna stared at Charlie's face for a moment, memorizing it as if it was about to slip away in an instant. She longed to reach out and trace his features. Luna looked at his jaw, his eyes, his hair, and his lips which she wanted to kiss so badly last night. A small smile graced her lips and then disappeared as she looked down.
"I'm sorry about what I did last night,"
She began timidly.
"I mean kissing your cheek. You didn't really talk to me much after that, so I figured you weren't to happy about it. Just wanted to apologize... it was an impulse."
Luna stared at her hands, the ones he held last night and felt her cheeks get hot with embarrassment. She figured she had taken all his actions the wrong way, that he was simply being friendly.
Tori Bradley Tori Bradley

IMG_0147.PNG
Alex smiled as she spoke and he shook his head "Trust me I know how these people act. I'm a senior. And I know most of the assholes. I mean I play football and soccer for this school." He said with a chuckle and he smirked when she asked why he came over "Cant a guy like me come talk to a pretty girl like you?" He said with a light chuckle "You looked a little lonely, I figured I'd change that."​
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Charlie West
Charlie could feel Luna's eyes running over him, see her doing her best to smile the way she had last night. His brows furrowed; had he done something? Damnit, Charlie. Is there anything you can't mess up? he chastised himself. He chuckled when she nudged him, and he cut his eyes to look at her in his peripheral vision. Her wild hair framed her gorgeous, fair-skinned face and Charlie's did that funny little dance in his chest again. He looked back down at the papers with a shrug in response to her words, beginning to shuffle them up and place them back into his binder.

"I'm sorry about what I did last night," Luna said timidly. Charlie raised his head to look at her with a befuddled expression. What was she sorry about? "I mean kissing your cheek. You didn't really talk to me much after that, so I figured you weren't to happy about it. Just wanted to apologize... it was an impulse," she continued, her words shaky and rushed as she fiddled nervously with her feelings and looked away from him, down at the floor. Charlie sat stunned for a moment before he grinned and gently but firmly gripped her chin in his hand, turning her beautiful face up to his.

Keeping his grin, he stared into her eyes for a moment before leaning in, letting his mouth hover over hers for a moment, giving her time to pull away and tell him to stop if she wanted to. When she stayed where she was, Charlie gently pressed his lips to hers in a soft caress, a quick brush of their lips, and then he pulled away. He kept his forehead against hers and reached for her hand with his, looking into her eyes.

"You have nothing to be sorry about, doll. The truth is, I was speechless, I couldn't let myself open my mouth and talk to you because I wanted to kiss you so badly. I knew that if I opened my mouth and said one word to you, I'd have kissed you right then and there," he said.

Luna_Marie Luna_Marie

ida-raun-female-model-at-le-management-she-is-so.jpg
Michelle Adams
Oh, so he was a jock. Well, that explained why Jessica was talking to him so freely. And why he was rather pretty to look at. But him calling her pretty was...well, it made her blush. She chuckled, "You don't really mean that. But, thank you, I was a little loney. ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

IMG_8883.GIF Luna stopped breathing and her heart skipped a beat and jumped so much that it physically hurt. She held her breath momentarily and looked into Charlie's eyes.
"Oh."
Was all she could mumble out before she stopped holding her breath. Luna held his hand and felt the blush burning her face.
"Well I guess that clears up a lot then."
She laughed nervously with a small smile. A few calls and cheers could be heard in the background noise as her friends from the other table laughed and applauded Luna and Charlie. Her embarrassment only grew and she laughed nervously again.
"They like to tease."
She said quietly.

IMG_0147.PNG
Alex looked to her confused. Almost concerned. "what do you mean? Of course I mean it, you're a beautiful girl." He said as if it was a obvious fact. He wasnt hitting on her, just telling her the truth. He scanned the lunchroom, he couldnt find Bianca.....she normally wasnt this late...​
FireMaiden FireMaiden Avocados'N'Bravado Avocados'N'Bravado

Michelle Adams
She obviously didn't believe him. She was use to people lying, using all the tricks to try to get her to do something, she almost never listened. But he sounded sincere, which made her smile. "Well, thank you," She said. Michelle finished off her macaroni, took another sip of her drink, and looked back at Alex. "What are you looking for?" ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

IMG_0147.PNG
Alex took a bite of his sandwhich and a sip of his coke while she spoke. Once she was done talking he sighed "Waitijg for my girlfirend." He said almost annoyed "She's never this late...." he was clearly worried. He was playin with the edge of the cheese from his sandwhich as he spoke and he looked up and cracked a smile. It was obvious he was worried as he looked at her "Play any sports?" He asked as he tried to change the subject​
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Michelle Adams
"Ah, well, I'm sure she's just being held up by a teacher of something. I wouldn't worry to much," She said, trying to reassure her. When asked about sports, she nodded. "Yeah, track. And I'm part of a volleyball team. It's mostly college students, but my brother's care taker is part of it." ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

S.gif

Adam looked at his phone, a text from Charlie. He text back, Pick up the other two losers, they havent text back and tell them i dnt care who comes with them or you, just turn up he sent, referring to Sebastian and Alex. Adam wasn't in the mood for heavy lifting so they'd have to do it. He peeked into the room to make sure Williams was still in his chair. Happy with the result Adam sat down on the floor and leaned against the wall. His mind wandered to last night, trying to remember. Flashes of his girlfriend of a few months breaking up with him, well he did cheat every chance he got. As the night went on, drinking, meeting a girl. The girl. Smoking weed. Butterflies when he kissed her. "What the fuck Adam?" he asked himself. Fucking butterflies? "God I need to get out more," he groaned.

Mentions: Rui Rui Tori Bradley Tori Bradley minajesty minajesty ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Ava Blake
IMG_8913.JPG

Ava darted into the school, headphones blaring "American Idiot" at top volume. She checked the locker number on her phone, wondering who she had texted last night.
'That was great, see you at school ;)'
Who the hell?
She closed her phone, opening her new locker with the given code, then tossed her books in haphazardly. The dented old locker was empty minus a Jamaican flag sticker that had been mostly scraped away, and someone's smudged phone number in sharpie. She stopped to catch her breath before checking her schedule to get moving.
Williams, AP Euro.
She checked for room numbers and names until she located it, stepping inside. She didn't bother looking around the room, only smoothing back her mused hair with a comb through of her fingers and a casual flip off the shoulder.
"Hi...Mr. Williams? I'm Ava Blake, the transfer."
He nodded skeptically and directed her to a seat towards the back corner.
She sighed heavily and slid into her seat, wrapping up her headphones and pausing her music before taking a look at the assignment posted on the whiteboard.
Physiicz Physiicz

Last edited:
IMG_0147.PNG
Alex nodded and he smiled to her "I know but, I'm a bit of a worrisome guy." He said with a chuckle as he listened to what she was saying "Track and volleyball?" He said enthusiastically "Thats good. I used to do track but football and soccer have the same seasons so I had to quit the team." He said with a smile "And all the conditioning for football competed with time. I barely had time to be at home." He said with a smile​
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Michelle Adams
Wow, he didn't ask what she meant by caretaker. Normally they asked, and when she explained, they got this weird look. That, and the fact he was actually making conversation, and seemed genuinely interested made her smile. "Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm not as busy as you are obviously, but track takes a while. I also work, so that take a but of time." ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Sebastian Mendez

imageproxy (6).gif
Sebastian was about to reply to Samantha but then another message popped up at the corner of his phone. When he opened it, he mentally laughed and texted back, x-srry for not replying sooner, be right there. And bringing a friend along-x. He quickly texted Samantha, letting him know where he would be at. In the message he did hint that he wanted her to come, texting where the prank would be at. He quickly got up and started heading there,

(sorry its so short)

coding; allrightsreserved crucialstar

location: Cafeteria | Mood: Excited | tags: Tori Bradley Tori Bradley Physiicz Physiicz ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

p.gif
mood--hungry, friendly // outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=219483614 // Location: Cafeteria // Interaction(s): sprouhtt sprouhtt
Lena. That was the first time David's ever heard of that name before. Plus it matched her personality. Moving on from that, Lena had asked if the cafeteria was always crowded. "You wouldn't believe how fast this place gets crowded.", David answered, staring out into the sea of students. David's stare returned to Lena. While David was becoming hungrier by the second, he wasn't rude. So, he spoke and said, "Nah. It's only been - what? - a couple of minutes? There were days were I ended up missing lunch.", he clarified with a smile. "Do you need a place to sit for lunch?", he added, "Most of the people that I sit with are at soccer practice - or try outs, whatever it is - and there's not many people sitting near me.".​

Charlie West
Charlie couldn't help but chuckle at Luna's dumbstruck reaction. He found the blush painting her cheeks a deep red to be adorable and endearing. She was pretty when she blushed. He glanced down at their tangled hands as she spoke, their foreheads still touching, faces still close together. He laughed and pulled away when he heard the rambunctious cat calls and cheers from Luna's table as her friends applauded them.

Charlie's attention was pulled from Luna when his phone vibrated again; another text from Adam. Rolling his eyes at what it said, Charlie slipped his folder into his backpack and stood up from his chair, pulling Luna up with him. He took her other hand and looked down at her pretty eyes. "Adam needs me to help him with something. Do you wanna come with me, or hang with your friends? I'll see you after school if you want to stay here," he said.

Luna_Marie Luna_Marie , Physiicz Physiicz

IMG_8883.GIF Luna stood and glanced at her table, people giving her thumbs up and laughing. She looked back to Charlie and smiled.
"I'll come with you... if Adam needs something then that means stupid shits gonna happen."
Luna laughed and a mischevious sparkle flashed in her eyes. Her small hand stayed tangled in Charlie's larger one and she tucked her hair behind her ear. Luna looked at her table again to make sure she didn't forget anything and then remembered that she had left her backpack in her locker.
"I'm ready if you are."

2d1e71f8c0f6bb47628a6ac570d61db9.gif

Samantha J Waters
Interaction: minajesty minajesty

Looking to her phone Samantha read Sebastian's text slowly, trying to comprehend what he was implying. She couldn't tell if he was just telling her to avoid the area for a little bit or if he wanted her to come along. She did want to come along so she wasn't alone so she just shrugged then texted him back. "May I come with you?" Then sent the text and stood up from her seat brushing off her dress a tiny bit before she picked up her bag and started for where he had told her about. She wasn't really once to do things like pranks but because Sebastian seemed like he was going she wanted to as well. She even thought that if she hung around him a lot she'd make more friends as well. Though right as she stood up her eyes laid on Sebastian as she watched him start for the exit. Smiling brightly she rushed over having a little moment of confidence and uncaring of what others thought she ran up behind him and reached up kinda getting on her tippy toes. Gently she brought her hands over Sebastian's eyes she smiled and spoke. "Guess who?" She asked him with another smile before she slid around him and ended up standing in front of him. Immediately she smiled at him as she lifted her left hand to push some hair on the right side of her face out of the way as she looked at him. "So how are you?" She asked softly

minajesty minajesty

Last edited:
IMG_0147.PNG
Alex smiled and looked to the girl and nodded "I ised to work at a smoothie shop in the town center but I quit once soccer season started again." He spoke happily and finished. His sandwhich, he looked to his coke, he had only taken a sip of his coke and he shook his head "Want this? I got practice tonight so, kinda cant drink it." He chuckled softly as he slid it to her​
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Lena had a soft and very calm smile appear on her face. She looked at him and shook her head," Yes, please. I wouldn't want to be a bother but it would be nice if you could let me join you for lunch since I don't really know anyone here." She asked him as she opened the plastic lid up halfway to take out the grape and popped it in her mouth. She loved fruits and honestly, if she didn't eat any fruit on any given day then she would feel uneasy. Lena loved eating healthy. Lena looked at him, "Lead the way," she said softly as she took another grape out and ate it slowly.

David Miller
SAYING_GOODBYE_DAVID_LAID_WHERE_HAVE_WE_GONE_Gymshark_Tour_McGregor_VS_Diaz_Reaction.gif
mood--hungry, friendly // Location: Cafeteria // Interaction(s): sprouhtt sprouhtt
Finally! The time had come for David to eat, and he was starving. Although he did try to keep his craving for food on the 'low key' side of things. Lena had accepted David's request to sit with him, now he wouldn't be so alone at lunch, and so, he led them to his table. On the way there, he gave high fives and said "Hey." to a couple of other students. Nearing David's table, there were a few obstacles that he and his new acquaintance would have to overcome. The first one was a student and his chair being pushed out too far. A simple fix of pushing him back in was all that the situation required. The next, and last, 'obstacle' was primarily for David. His seat was arranged to be tight against the 'wall of windows'. But, he was used to sliding in and out, so it wasn't that difficult. "And we're home.", David said smiling. He jumped into his seat and began to devour his lunch. It may have been bad manners, but David couldn't contain his craving for food any longer.​

She had a few challenges as well since the both of them were going to sit in the same spot. Whenever he had pushed someone's chair back, that person would always push it far out again making it hard for Lena to pass. She feels as if they do it on purpose since they see her coming, but the last person who did so probably left a bruise on her upper thigh when he moved back after David had gone through. When they finally reached their destination, she did a small prayer to thank whoever's up there for letting her make it out in the piece. She took a seat across from him and she set the fruit cup on the table. She had forgotten that she had grabbed a plastic fork before this incident had happened so she brought her bag to her lap and began digging through her bag. She finally found it and let out a small sigh as she took a napkin that was on the table and wiped any dirt or whatever had gotten on it. She examined the plastic fork before picking a diced watermelon from the cup. Lena let out a soft chuckle as she watched him devour his lunch. Lena opened her mouth and put the diced watermelon in her mouth, she began to think if she had any classes with him or not. She wasn't really paying attention to the people in her class since she felt like they were all staring at her. "What grade are you in?" She asked him.

Scene Three ~ Part One
Spring Break Babies!!!!!
Ah yes, spring break. A lovely time to enjoy your family, go away on vacation, sleep or simply cause trouble around your town.
For these lucky teen spring breakers, they all decided to sign up for a weekend field trip, hosted by their school, to the Jersey Shore!
This group of high schoolers were either forced by their guardians at home or simply wanted to have a fun weekend.
So relax and enjoy your ride!
-Arriving at the Jersey Shore, the teens get sent to their hotel rooms they'll be sleeping in for the weekend.-

-The teens didn't get to choose their hotel-room-buddies. So it's separated by girls and boys. Two girls in each hotel room, two boys in each hotel room.-

(Btw, I gave you kiddos roommates your characters might or might not get along with <3)
Girls:​
Avocados'N'Bravado Avocados'N'Bravado | Bianca Rafaella Ortega De Castro, minajesty minajesty | Jessica Mendez and TragedyWithClarity TragedyWithClarity | Lily Harris
summerwine summerwine | Delilah Montgomery and Luna_Marie Luna_Marie | Luna North
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving | Samantha Waters and FireMaiden FireMaiden | Michelle Adams
Rui Rui | Ava Blake and @Smoaki | Delphine Joanne Collins
Rui Rui | Eveline Carroll and sprouhtt sprouhtt | Lena Woods

Guys:
Tori Bradley Tori Bradley | Charles West and rickyxhorror rickyxhorror | Ricky Olson
Physiicz Physiicz | Adam Hart and summerwine summerwine | Ashton Mongomery
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic | Alexander Martinez and TragedyWithClarity TragedyWithClarity | Nicholas Richardson
summerwine summerwine | Leon Lawrence and DankWaffles DankWaffles | David Miller
minajesty minajesty | Sebastian Mendez and madame moiselle madame moiselle | Gabriel King​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back