• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Young And Reckless (Still Accepting!)

Charlie West
Charlie chuckled at the mom comment. He knew the feeling. His mother was the same way. He listened as she spoke, his eyes intensely focused on hers the whole time, even as his thumb continued to caress her hand and his hand remained on her knee. He nodded when she finished, spending a few quiet moments to contemplate his answer. He found he wanted to be honest with her.
"Despite popular belief, I do not see myself sitting in a bar with a trophy wife and a no job in five years," Charlie began, referring to the popular rumors people were passing around the school lately. Charlie was graduating this year; this was their last chance to tarnish his reputation. He sighed before he continued. "I'm graduating this year. I regret not thinking about my future before a few months ago, but I believe I've come to a reasonable decision." Charlie turned his head away from her, stilling his hand as he stared up his favorite constellation.

"My father died before I was born. But I've grown up with everyone telling me stories about what a hero he was, about how he died fighting for this country. I want to honor that...I want to honor him," he said. "So, in five years, I see myself as a Marine, maybe with a few metals. And I see a girl I love and who loves me waiting back home."

Luna_Marie Luna_Marie

IMG_8846.jpg Luna smiled sadly.
"That's a hard life, hope you're ready for it, and I hope that girl will be ready for it. Trust me, I've had first hand experience with deployment and military. It's difficult."
She took her other hand and placed over Charlie's that was on her knee.
"I'm sorry about your dad, mine passed away too, cancer."
Her eyes clouded slightly with small tears but she blinked them away, smiling at Charlie with understanding eyes.
Tori Bradley Tori Bradley

Last edited:
David Miller
tumblr_nlowfe7V4F1sil9tao1_500.gif
((this is a younger David))

outfit---http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=219372724 // mood: half-drunk // location: Adam's party // Interaction(s): No-one
"Last one for the night." ,David said as he tossed the glass beer bottle into the trash can. Throughout the party, David went through a variety of things. From a 1x1 wrestling match, to playing a beer pong game. His stomach, and mind, craving more beer, David restrained himself. He couldn't get too drunk, as he still had to drive home, and driving drunk is WRONG AND STUPID. Plus, he wouldn't be much of a role model to his younger brother if he came drunk, and his parents wouldn't be too happy either. Anyways, David was still talking to a few people, slurring a few of his words, and eventually making his way to the bathroom so he could use the toilet. David finished up in the bathroom, washing his hands of course, and exited the restroom. Standing outside of the door, David dug through his pocket, looking for his keys. "Shit!" ,David cursed in his head, "Must've dropped my freakin keys.". Letting out a sigh of frustration, David began a search of the main floor, looking for his keys.

With his luck turning out to be bad , David just plopped down on the floor, attempting to remember the last time he had his keys out. The alcohol in his system kept him from remembering the events correctly. The last clear memory he has was when he jumped off the second floor bedroom window. Which, might've broken a few bones...who knows though. Besides the painful memory, David still couldn't think clearly. Finally, he decided that his car keys must've ended up on one of his friends. That's when he went around the house and backyard, asking people if they have his keys. Unfortunately, his luck remained short for a while. Then, someone gave him a hint as to where the keys to his car could be. The person said that people were passing a bowl, filled with keys, around the house. "Perfect.", David spoke aloud.

Charlie West
Charlie looked back down at her with gratefulness painted all over his face when she spoke. His heart did that funny little jump in his chest again and as she placed her hand on his, he brushed a piece of her soft hair behind her ear. It was like he could feel a bond forming between them the more they spoke. And he found he wasn't against it; in fact, he welcomed it. He missed having a real bond with someone other than his mother. He was about to respond when she spoke again. Charlie imitated her saddened smile from earlier and began caressing her hand again to offer comfort when he saw the shine of a forming tear in her eye. The understanding in her pale blue gaze made his heart jump again.

Charlie looked down at their hands. "My mother doesn't approve. Neither does most of my family. They think it's too dangerous, that honoring my father and his memory by following in his footsteps and earning the right to call myself an American citizen isn't worth my life. Only one person understands why it means so much to me. One person who's supported me ever since I made the decision," he explained. Turning to her, he smiled. "And Luna? I'm really sorry about your dad."

Luna_Marie Luna_Marie

cf8dd604038cdef0129bc99fc71bb65b.jpg
Interacting w/: Nobody (Free to interact)
Mentioned: DankWaffles DankWaffles

Lena hadn't slept all week at all, and it wasn't the horrible memories of last year that were haunting her tonight. Although her mother, wanted her to see a therapist about what's been happening to her, but Lena refuses to go. Lena hasn't told anyone anything, not because Jason threatened her, but because number one she felt like it was her fault. And two, who was she going to tell that she truly trusted. Even though Lena has been looked upon as a role model or a nice and helpful person, she still has feelings and she usually bottles up her emotions and puts others before her and her health. Jason was in his first year of college at the University of Colorado so it was just her and her second youngest brother. The rest of the boys had been doing things on their own and Nicholas, her eldest brother proposed to his girl who he had been dating for four years now so that's exciting.

During the evening, after all that unboxing and rearranging furniture and nicknacks, she decided to go out for a jog. Lena was a workout and healthy eating guru to the max. She wasn't one of those extreme workout people, but it did help her take her mind off of a few things whenever she was stressed or just upset about something. Lena had gone through about two boxes until she found her workout clothes, she slipped them on and then headed downstairs where she kissed her mother goodbye after her mother had asked her about twenty questions about where she was going. Lena's father had been working which was to be expected but he did say he would be back home a bit earlier. Lena began to start jogging, the cool breeze was nicely brushing against her hair before making it's way to her ponytail where the tips danced frantically. Lena thought it was a good chance to check out the neighborhood and get herself familiar with a few streets. She came upon a street that was a couple of miles from her house, she saw a house where people were just jamming out and having a good time. Some people were dancing on the roof, while a couple was making out in a car and then people dancing on the front lawn. Some party, huh. She thought to herself, it's been a week since her family moved here, but she still hadn't gone to school. Something had gotten mixed up with the files and the school said that in a couple of days she would be able to start. She hated the idea of it, but it did give her more time to settle in.

Lena slowly walked on the sidewalk as she looked at the party that was happening in front of her. But she was too if-ish to join in on the celebration since she knew nobody here. Lena could smell the strong amounts of alcohol out where she was and it was terrible. Lena had never been drunk, she can't say that she didn't try alcohol. It was in eighth grade, and they had let them out for summer break and she went to this sleepaway camp and her roommates were playing truth or dare and so short story short, she picked dare and had to drink half a cup of vodka. She couldn't even make it to her third sip before she spits it out. Lena didn't like the taste of it nor the idea of being taken over by alcohol.

When she was watching the party go on, she saw a guy walk out. He looked like he was looking for something important or maybe he was drunk by the way he was walking but Lena thought it was a bit funny.
8b268d9762e4b0303112065a04fc6089.jpg

IMG_8854.GIF
Luna smiled and looked down at their hands. She felt her heart beating hard in her chest and couldn't imagine the last time she was this happy around someone.
"I'm glad that at least one person respects what you want. It's your life Charlie, live it.... and don't worry about it. I've done my mourning and made my peace with it. Thank you."
Luna took one of her hands off of Charlie's and brought it up to his cheek, cupping it gently. Her light eyes glanced down at his lips as she considered her next action, but changed her mind. Instead, Luna leaned forward and kissed Charlie's other cheek. She didn't want to rush into it or scare him away by going for his lips. Luna didn't drop her hand, but let it rest against Charlie's face.
Tori Bradley Tori Bradley

BIANCA "BABY" RAFAELA ORTEGA DE CASTRO

tumblr_inline_mmgfrxI3c51qz4rgp.gif

outfit: ~ location: Adam's Party ~ mood: mischievous//determined//love//lust ~ interactions: ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic
mention: n/a
Another melodic laugh resonated from Bianca at mention of their relationships stardom. As Alex turned, she grasped his hand tight, to make sure they weren't seperated, and she followed him up the stairs, knowing exactly what would happen when they got up there. Soon as the door was closed Bianca had a lustful look in her eyes, and as soon as Alex had her off the floor she was holding onto him for dear life, hands in his hair. She adjusted herself in a second and brought her lips down to ghost over his. She smiled at his words. "Te creo, amor." She kissed his cheek, then his jaw, then his neck. She stopped to look back into his eyes with a smirk. "You are so handsome...you know that?"

IMG_0147.PNG
Outfit: already shown
Interaction: Avocados'N'Bravado Avocados'N'Bravado
Alex smiled as he she ran her fingers through his hair and he pushed her back against the wall. He moved his lips to her neck and pulled her hips against his. Whispering softly "And you are jaw dropping beautiful, amor." He said with a wink. Not to long ago they had began dating, but for years they had been close friends. Their families were close with one another and as he held her his heart raced. Beating loudly, he swore he could hear it. His toned and tan body pressed against hers, as if it wanted to break out of the clothes that barred its path to her.

BIANCA "BABY" RAFAELA ORTEGA DE CASTRO

tumblr_inline_mmgfrxI3c51qz4rgp.gif

outfit: ~ location: Adam's Party//Master Bedroom ~ mood: mischievous//determined//love//lust ~ interactions: ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic
mention: n/a
Bianca was driven by the roughness of Alex shoving her against the wall, and held back a groan as his body pressed against her's. She let her head fall back slightly at the feel of his lips on her neck, before she caught his lips in her's. With a smile she allowed her arms to hang behind Alex's neck. "Thankyou~." She gave his lips another smooth kiss before pulling back again and working at his neck to find a sensitive spot, all the while her hips grinded against his. She was asking herself again 'why didn't we feel like this sooner?'

IMG_0147.PNG
Interaction: Avocados'N'Bravado Avocados'N'Bravado

Alex's smiled as she brought her lips to his. His soft lips against hers as he roughly kissed her, ending in one soft smooth loving kiss. Soon his head fell back as she began her assault on his neck and his arms tensed around her pulling her against him. He couldnt help but let out a soft groan and he spun the two of them around and walked over towards the bed. Leaning her down onto the bed with a smile and he looked down into her eyes and he took his shirt off quickly tossing it to the side. His tan and toned muscles now exposed to the cool air. He pushed his hair from his face and smiled. One singular strand on his forehead and he smirked devilishly
((Basically his picture without a shirt rn xD))​

Delphine Collins

9f63a197bde78e4b0392ea193af0c7a5.gif
tumblr_njmcg35iRC1rnbxp0o2_400.gif

mentions || rickyxhorror rickyxhorror
interactions || rickyxhorror rickyxhorror
outfit || x x x
Del's head shot up to the open window of the room when she heard someone calling her name. Rising from the bed, she walked over closer to it and spotted a girl and guy she knew as Jamie and Rick from school struggling in the pool. Jamie had been the one who had called her and she seemed panicked, so Del quickly bolted out of the room and back down the stairs, pushing past some disgruntled party-goers on her way. Once she was outside she crouched down to the pools side and held out a hand for Jamie to grab. Sure, Del wasn't an especially strong person, but this was a case of someone's life, she could do it- even if it did mean being extremely sore or in pain the next day. Still not breathing a word until they were both safely out of the pool, she worked to haul them out, thankfully with Rick having Jamie's help.

tumblr_njmcg35iRC1rnbxp0o4_400.gif

coding by: @wheat

Sebastian Mendez

imageproxy (6).gif
Sebastian panicked a little bit and set his drink on the counter top. Hopping off of it, he thought of something he could do to help. But could he really do anything? He just did what every other person would do in this type of situation. Sebastian patted her on the back, hard enough to have some affect but gentle so it wouldn't hurt her. He stopped when her coughing stopped slightly. Maybe it was a little to early,he thought to himself and stood back. "Are you okay? he asked, feeling guilty

| location: Adam's Party| mood: worried, panicked, slightly embarrassed| tags: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
coding; allrightsreserved crucialstar

Talking to: amxlia amxlia

Rick had used the small amount of muscle mass in his arms to pull himself up with Del's help. He may not have known the female at all but he was now in debt to her assistance and help. Rick had sat there and he stood up uneasily, trying to balance himself. Jaime collected the few items and put them up on the cement. She had swum up at a fast pace and she crawled herself right out.

"Rick, are you okay? Thank you Del, apologies for bothering you. I was desperate for assistance in the moment." Jaime explained as she stood up herself and she crossed her arms to hide her body. "Also, apologies to further bother you with this question but where can I find some towels in the hellhole?" Jaime asked, brushing strands of wet hair from her face. She had nice, manicured nails and pale yet smooth looking hands.

Rick coughed a little and he inhaled softly and shook his head yes. Rick refused to say anything other than Jaime's name. He loved it and didn't care what nature he spoke it in but it was something that brought him peace.

Rick had been trembling in cold and fear yet again, it was a constant thing that racked his mind yet due to the event that happened earlier with the chance of his death on the line. He nodded shortly to Del, thanking her. He couldn't verbally do so yet he eventually would have to make it up to her and speak.

tumblr_inline_nlkrx5S8lF1ripgeb.gif

Samantha J Waters
Interaction: minajesty minajesty

Samantha coughed a little more before bringing a hand to her mouth and nodding. Making sure she was done diying she then brought the hand that was on her mouth to her chest and took a breath. "Oh yeah I'm fine hehe. Sorry if I made you worry or anything." She told him before coughing once more then looking shyly clearly embarrassed. "Sorry about that." She told him again. She couldn't believe she had done that and mentally scolded her self for being so weird. Smiling at him she spoke again. "Thank you for worrying." She told him

Sebastian Mendez

imageproxy (6).gif
Sebastian nodded slowly and smiled. "Good. Kinda scared me a little bit."he explained and flinched a little when she started coughing again. "I would've offered you a drink, but thats kinda the cause of you coughing,"he added, chuckling a little bit. She did look slightly embarrassed at what happened and he couldn't blame her honestly. He probably would have been the exact same way coughing hysterically in front of someone. When she had thanked him, he just shook his head. "Its no problem. Just proper etiquette to show that I care." he responded

| location: Kitchen| mood: awkward, slightly calm??| tags: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
coding; allrightsreserved crucialstar

tumblr_m42m889iW51rw9w8do1_500.gif

Samantha J Waters
Interaction: minajesty minajesty

Samantha couldn't help but send a thankful smile his way as she spoke. "Well then no one else has common courtesy if that's what it is." She replied back with a small giggle before going silent. She couldn't help but feel she made the situation awkward and didn't know what to say. Taking a small sip of her soda once more before glancing at him trying to think of anything she could say to keep him around

Delphine Collins

tumblr_njmcg35iRC1rnbxp0o2_400.gif

mentions || rickyxhorror rickyxhorror
interactions || rickyxhorror rickyxhorror /open
outfit || x x x

"Uh, no worries," Del replied simply, watching the two of them get out of the pool warily, double checking that neither was about to drop dead at that moment somehow," Towels? Yeah, I think so, I'll go get some."

Well, maybe she didn't really know where these people kept their towels, but there had to be some in at least one of the bathrooms right? She headed back inside and hunted through the house for any large towels she could find. Bringing back out the two towels she'd managed to somehow find in the properly labeled "Hellhole", she passed one to each of her soggy companions and nodded to show that she didn't need any thanks for the act. At this point, the party had gotten a little too weird for her, and it had only been, what, an hour? Del was definitely not the party-girl type. Plus, all the music was rather crappy, maybe it was time she left. Waving a silent goodbye to Jamie and Rick, who she imagined were able to dry themselves efficiently, Del made her way blindly through the sea of sweaty teenagers in the backyard. She kind of knew where the gate was, but there was no guarantee she wouldn't be trampled before then.

tumblr_njmcg35iRC1rnbxp0o4_400.gif

coding by: @wheat

Ending Of Scene One:

Neighbors end up calling the cops on the obnoxious teen party.

All the teens either end up getting caught or run away in time, your choice.

Scene Two: A "Picture Perfect" Day
April 3rd, 2017
12:00 pm
Setting(s): Cafeteria, anywhere else the students head off to.

Last night was either amazing or a complete waste for these teens. But of course, there is always a school day to change that... Maybe for the worst? Well, you know where all the drama takes place from after that night? The cafeteria. Enjoy your lovely lunch hour.

Avocados'N'Bravado Avocados'N'Bravado Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving DankWaffles DankWaffles madame moiselle madame moiselle FireMaiden FireMaiden Luna_Marie Luna_Marie Physiicz Physiicz summerwine summerwine rickyxhorror rickyxhorror Rui Rui amxlia amxlia sprouhtt sprouhtt ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic minajesty minajesty Tori Bradley Tori Bradley TragedyWithClarity TragedyWithClarity

Michelle Adams
ida-raun-female-model-at-le-management-she-is-so.jpg
Michelle ran a hand through her hair, sitting at an empty table. See, she packs her lunch, so she was always one of the first people at a table. Currently, there were only two others there, but they weren't talking to her, they were talking to each other. About the party last night. To be honest, that was a complete waste of her time. She got a few drinks, and went home once it was over. She didn't really talk to anyone at all, just watched. By time the Cops were called, she had already left. But who cares. Michelle looked down at the food in front of her, a bag of chips, a soda, and some Mac 'n cheese. She sighed, "Great."

IMG_0147.PNG

Alex and Bianca had a great time last night. Alex and Bianca had been about to leave when the cops showed up. He drove her home. Kissed her goodbye and then went home. He smiled as he walked into the lunchroom. He spotted a gorl sitting alone at a table. Well there were others but they ignored her. Alex was known as a kind guy. He was wearing his standard Jock jacket and he had jeans on. His hair done back. He walked over to the table and sat across from
her. Smiling he set his bag down and pulled out his lunch. A bologna and cheese sandwhich with mustard, a can of coke and a small bag of chips. He smiled as he looked at her and he said "Hey, you ok?" He asked in a caring tone. This wasnt unlike him. He was a caring type of guy. A rarity, a good jock.​
FireMaiden FireMaiden

░░ Jessica & Sebastian ░░

Jessica:
Mood: Calm, Bored
Tags: FireMaiden FireMaiden ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Sebastian:
Mood: Calm, Bored
Tags: none

tenor (2).gif imageproxy (6).gif
Jessica and Sebastian had walked out of the classroom side by side. "Did mom tell you anything about getting caught?"he asked, knowing that she hadn't gotten out in time. At least thats what he thought since he didn't get to take her home. Jessica looked over at him and shook her head. "I didn't get caught. Ashton took me home and I stayed over at his house."she responded to her brother. He sighed slightly, knowing what could have went down there. "Let me guess, you guys hooked up over at his place?"he asked, not really wanting to know. But as her brother, he was worried about it.

Jessica sighed and shook her head. "No and its none of your business."she replied and chuckled slightly. "But if you did want to know so bad, we didn't hook up at his place."he said and almost felt guilty about the sigh of relief she heard from him. "We hooked up at the party."she added in a quieter tone. When Jessica seen his face go red, she quickly sped up and headed into the cafeteria. "Bye bro!"she hollered out and walked over to the lunch line. But she stopped when she seen Alex and another girl. She sat down at the end of the table. "Hey Alex."she said and looked over at the girl.

She tilted her head, slightly curious about her. "You're new here right? I didn't see you at the party"she said

code by aukanai

Last edited:
Michelle Adams
ida-raun-female-model-at-le-management-she-is-so.jpg
She looked up when someone joined her, and actually talked to her. That was odd, she didn't immediately recognize him, but smiled. "Yeah I'm fine. Just, sitting here," She said with a wry chuckle. She was a little ci fused on why he come up to her to talk, and actually say down, people don't do that, but hey. He wasn't being rude, so she didn't mind. That was, until someone she did know came up. Jessica. She internally groaned, happy at first she didn't see her, but that went away pretty quickly. "No, I was there. Just, wasn't very social. I'm Michelle." ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic minajesty minajesty

IMG_0147.PNG
Alex smiled to the girl and he looked to Jess and waved "Hey jess." He turned back toward Michelle and held out his hand "I'm Alex, pleasure to meet you." He thought he had seen her at the party last night. Maybe while he was walking upstairs. "Were you at the party?"​
FireMaiden FireMaiden minajesty minajesty

IMG_8883.GIF The party ended in such a rush, as she considered kissing Charlie, sirens were heard nearby. Luna had jumped to her feet and pulled Charlie up.
"Come on! I have drugs in my pocket, let's go!"
She had laughed and they jumped into Charlie's car, speeding off. Later he dropped her off at home and she reluctantly went into the house. The next day Luna skipped her first class to dye her hair new colors and spent the rest of the morning dreaming of the party, and of Charlie. Once it was lunch time, she snapped out of her dreams and wandered to the cafeteria, snatching up a tray and plopping down at a table with a few of her friends. The group laughed and teased, Luna flirted with the boys and girls but it felt too forced as she though about Charlie. They threw French fries around until they were scolded by a teacher, only resulting in more laughter. But one airborne fry hadn't been stopped and Luna watched as it sailed through the air and hit someone nearby in the head.
(@ if anyone wants to be the Fry victim, or I'll leave it open. Mentions : Tori Bradley Tori Bradley )
(The above is also her outfit and new hair color)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back