• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Young And Reckless (Still Accepting!)

2d1e71f8c0f6bb47628a6ac570d61db9.gif

SAMANTHA J WATERS
interaction: minajesty minajesty
Mentioned: no one

Samantha's shy expression only grew when he had called her cute as well, a faint redness forming on her cheeks as she looked away. "Telling me not to be embarrassed isn't gonna change anything." She mumbled to him before she turned to follow him out the door. Hearing his questions she quickly thought over her response, not noticing him wave at some of his friends as she spoke. "Well it's alright I guess. I mean I'd much rather be home in my garage with my dad and all that but.... at least I have someone I like here." She said as she looked to him with a smile indicating she was talking about him as she walked by his side, her hands held down in front of her together as they walked

Michelle Adams
20170418_023903.jpg
"Oh yeah, it was terrifying though. Plus, I was pretty young," She chuckled, though the memory was rather sour. "Oh no, I don't ever wanna relive that. Second scariest moment of my life," Michelle chuckled. "Anyway, I hope this more fun than that." Michelle ran a hand through her hair, and smiled as she walked with him. ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Sebastian Mendez
{Mood: Calm, Happy/Interacting with: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving / Mentioned: No one}

Sebastian looked over at her and smiled. "Why won't it change anything?"he asked and held the door open for her. "You now know that I don't mind it. No reason to be embarrassed for it now."he said and let it close by itself when she was by his side.

When she mentioned being with her father, he just nodded a little bit. Silence seemed to have engulfed him for a while since he started thinking about his own dad. Not many memories swarmed him like they seemed to do with Jessica. But that would be understandable since they were never close. He had died when Jessica was 5, so Sebastian was practically still a baby when he became deceased.

What would it have been like to have a father anyways?

He didn't know and sadly, he would never get the chance to know what it felt like. Once he realized that he spaced off slightly he shook himself back into reality and looked at her. His smile came back when she practically told him that he was one of the reasons why she liked it here.

"Well thats good to know. Thank you."he said and smiled as he walked. Looking around at the buildings, he noticed that a small stand had been selling what looked like shaved ice. He wasn't exactly sure but the bright colors gave a small hint. When the walked a little closer, he was right. They were selling shaved ice. Looking over at her, he spoke up again.

"Are you a fan of shaved ice?"he asked and smiled. "I can buy us some. They are selling right over there."he told her and pointed.

2716-3-kebiasaan-cewek-di-hari-valentine-yang-bikin-cowok-kesal.gif

SAMANTHA J WATERS
Interaction: minajesty minajesty

Samantha smiled softly at him when he thanked her. Then he asked her if she liked shaved ice which immediately made her smile and nod. "Oh I love shaved ice!" She said to him excitedly as she hugged his arm and kept walking with him. She had to admit she was having fun already and the day was still a little young too. It made her giggle a little as she thought of spending the whole day with Sebastian. It gave her butterfly's in her stomach but she also was excited to be around him. "So do you know of any fun places to go?" She asked him as she walked with him towards the shaved ice stand

IMG_0326.JPG
Alex chuckled as they walked along the boardwalk. He was walking next to her, keeper her on the side farthest away from the street. He smiled as she ran her fingers through her hair and he took a deep breath in. The ocean breeze smelt amazing. "I love the ocean." He said softly​
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Sebastian Mendez
{Mood: Calm, Happy/Interacting with: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving / Mentioned: No one}

Sebastian smiled at her sudden reaction to shaved ice. "Well good because I love it to. And right now, im craving it."he said with a chuckle and walked over to the shaved ice stand. The women wearing a visor looked over at them and smiled.

"What can I get for you today?"she asked and had all of the flavors pushed up front so they could see them. Sebastian looked at all of the endless possibilities and finally chose. "I'll have watermelon on one side and blue raspberry on the other."he exclaimed and watched as the women quickly assembled his shaved ice the way he wanted it.

Wow, that looks good.

Looking over at Samantha, he smiled and spoke up. "What flavor(s) do you want?"he asked. "There are tons more. Strawberry, Banana, Blue Raspberry..."he let the sentence linger, hoping that she would find something that she wanted.

When she asked if he knew any fun places, he thought for a moment and shook his head. "No I don't. Only my sister knows since she has been here a couple of times. This is my first time in Jersey."he explained and smiled. "But we can just explore it all together. No rush."he said

Michelle Adams
20170418_023903.jpg
She was to busy taking in everything around them to notice him smile at her. Until he spoke at least. Michelle looked up at him, smiling of course, and smiled. "I do too! During the summer I go down to the beach in North Carolina. I use to live there," She said. Michelle paused for a few minutes, before continuing. "So, what do you wanna do first?" ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

IMG_0326.JPG
Alex shrugged and he looked to the water as the waves crashed "Hmmmm you bring a bathing suit?" He asked, he was wearing shorts but didnt mind getting them soaked. "If not its ok we can grab a bute to eat before doing anything if you'd like." He was happy, it had been a while since he went to the beach. Not since he lived at home. In Massachusetts. He loved the beaches there.​
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Michelle Adams
20170418_023903.jpg
She kinda chuckled, and shook her head. "I'd say we could go swim anyway, since I don't have it, but I have a feeling you know what happens when a white shirt gets wet," Michelle stated. "So, I guess we can go get some food?" ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

IMG_0326.JPG
Alex nodded and laughed slightly "I'd say screw it but we wouldnt want thebpublic seeing." He teased as he looked around "Hmmm grab a bite to eat, then maybe I can buy you a new bathing suit?" He asked as he looked to the many clothing and swimsuit shops along the boardwalk.​
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back