• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Young And Reckless (Still Accepting!)

Delilah Rosetta Montgomery
tumblr_nwsbcw96qT1tlmbsuo3_250.gif

Chatting With: No One
Mentioned: No One

Delilah steps off the big yellow bus that the teens sat in for about a few hours when driving to the Jersey Shore. She had all her things packed for the weekend, her purity ring of course still on her finger. She had a bible she was studying in another hand and held her pastel blue and a white duffle bag in the other.

Delilah, with a skip in her step, walked into the hotel where she met the teacher who was giving out hotel room keys. She looked at the number and quickly walked to the room, opening it up to see she was the first in. With a smile of joy, Delilah picked the bed near a beautiful, glass window that had a beautiful view of the beach. Of course, it'd be maybe quite a bit cold to swim in it, but hey, the view was great.

The ginger haired girl began to unpack in the nice closet. She didn't know who her roommates were so she left half of the closet and the hangers for her other roommate.

Jessica Mendez
tenor (14).gif

{Mood: Calm/Interacting with: No one/ Mentioned: summerwine summerwine ]
ugh finally im free!

Sitting on a bus filled with smelly teenagers wasn't exactly what she had wanted but its something she would put up with for Jersey Shore. Man, she hadn't been there for a while and she missed it. The last time she was here, her father took her. But fuck all that sappy emotional shit. She wouldn't put herself through all that. She needed her time away from the house and thinking about her dead father didn't exactly lighten up the mood. Now where is Sebastian? Somewhere on that bus, she had left her brother. Oh well. He'll get off soon enough. To go and play with his little red head friend.

Jessica was fully sober this time so anything she had done at that party...stayed at the party. Which mean't that all those little friendships she had made were..guess what? Gone. It all went back to normal. Quickly making her way to the room, she gave the man a wink and sighed in content

man im gonna love it here. Especially with Ashton.

The cool metal key stung her fingers as she carried herself and her bags all the way to the room. She wanted to get there in time for the big bed. And luckily..she got it! Yeah! Jessica put all of her belongings on the bed and then sat down staring around the room.

Hello Jersey. And goodbye drama (not).

tumblr_makd8qPmzS1rf0r13o2_400.gif

Chatting with: minajesty minajesty

Lily was listening to her favorite music the whole bus ride, she text her friends from foster care, they were the only ones that made her smile. She is still mad at Leon for what he did at the party, so she ignored him the whole bus ride as well. When they finally arrived at Jersey Shores, she got off the bus after Jessica, she didn't talk to her or anyone as a matter of fact.

She was wearing her favorite dark blue hoodie and leggings, she let her hair fall how it wanted, and she wore her favorite pair of black converse.

She walked up to the teacher, getting her key. "Thank you." She said with a small smile, walking to her room. She wanted to have a bed by the wall, away from the other bed. "I hope my roommate is someone worth talking to. Oh pleaaaaaase let it be someone that I can either ignore or get along with me." She thought to herself, clenching her fists with anxiousness. She finally got to the room, walking in. She saw Jessica, her jaw dropping. "The popular!" She screamed in her head. "I-I-I can't stay in the same room with her!" She started to panic but continued to walk in. She saw three beds. "Why is there three beds?" She looked to Jessica, then to a bed in the corner away from the other beds. She let out a sigh of relief, walking over to it. She set her bag down. She hadn't brought much, just her basic needs. She pulled both of her earbuds out, wrapping them around her phone. She unpacked, sitting down on the bed. "This is gonna be a long weekend."

dylan-ox27brien-stiles-stilinski-teen-wolf-Favim.com-2162977.gif

Chatting with: No one

Nicholas was sitting in the back of the bus, taking up one seat, he was trying to listen to his music, but he couldn't with all of the rowdy teens sitting close to him, the front was much quieter, making him wish he had sat up their before.

"Shut up..." He said under his breath, wishing he could just say it without starting something, even though he'd be the one to finish it. His head was pounding from last night, he shared a few drinks with his buddies. Actually, a few is an understatement, he just wanted to get to his room and have a little nap, he didn't trust taking a nap on the bus after last time at his old school. His 'friends' drew all over his face and when he went home a lot of the ink was still on it, and he almost got fired from his job.

When they got to Jersey Shores, he tried to be the first one off of the bus, it was hard, but he was at least the 10th person off. He made his way to the teacher, getting his room key, jogging to the room to pick the bed. He got the one closer to the window and wall. He likes being closer to the wall because when it gets hot, he can just roll over and touch the wall, not that that's the only reason.​

Sebastian Mendez
(new faceclaim)
Benjamin-Mascolo-Fan-Benji-E-Fede.jpg
{Mood: Irritated/ Interacting with: No one/ Mentioned: No one}

After he had gotten off the bus, he sighed in relief. He had been cramped up inside there for a long while and he didn't exactly like it. Especially since his annoying older sister made him carry some of her bags. Oh you thought that small bag she was carrying was it? Well..you were wrong. He had been forced to carry all the rest and he did not enjoy it. At all. Without a care in the world, he tossed her bags onto the ground so he could straighten his stiff body. Stretching a little, he groaned

Jeez, I can't believe we are finally off that noisy, smelly bus.

It was a huge weight lifted off his shoulders. Literally. Picking up the rest of the bags, Sebastian followed his older sister to her room and set her bags down at the foot of her bed. "Im not carrying anything else for you. That better be it."he told her and went back to the lobby so he could get his key to the room. He gave a small nod to the man who had been holding them. "Thanks man."he said and quickly went into the room.

I get to pick the room I want!

He didn't exactly understand why getting to pick his bed was such and excitement for him. But hey, if he was going to stay in a room with some other random guy. He was going to be comfortable in it. Picking the bed near the window, he laid down for a few minutes and sighed.

Man I need a drink.

Ava Blake
Ava sighed, an olive green stocking cap pulled over her messy brunette waves.
"Go on the school trip", her mom had said, "you'll make friends!"
Friends my ass.
She picked up her iphone, sitting cross legged on the bed in her newly appointed hotel room. She texted the first number on her list that had been favorited for a while now:
Adam Hart, her secret little crush.
It was juvenile in every sense of the word, and she hated that she couldn't breath or speak correctly near him, or that her heart sped up triple time, or that thinking about that party (what little she remembered) made her heat up in ways she'd deny on her deathbed.
But, all that aside, she typed and hit send, anyways.
'Hey, what's ur room #?'
Physiicz Physiicz

ariana-grande-gif-56.gif

SAMANTHA J WATERS
interaction: no one
Mentioned: minajesty minajesty

Samantha let our a happy sigh as she stepped off the bus. She had to admit she was tired from sitting there all ride and happily stretched her arms in the air with a yawn. She looked down at her red and pink tank top and denim short shorts. She nodded seeing that nothing was messed up and was to her satisfactory she immediately
Looked around for a certain someone she had wanted to been with. Sadly she hadn't been able to sit with Sebastian on the ride home but she figured now she could. Sadly though she saw him rather unhappy as he carried his sisters bags in which clearly meant he did to want to talk right now.

Smiling softly as she pulled her phone out while bitting her lip gently as she pulled her her messages and clicked on him. Smiling as she sent him a message. "Hey wanna hang out latter?" With a couple of smiling emojis before sending it then putting her phone in her back pocket. Then she went and grabbed her bags and started inside for her room

Michelle Adams
20170418_023903.jpg
c0d312a5ce634696b90dd33db8353615.jpg
A weekend at Jersey Shore, how fun. Michelle was excited....who is she kidding, she was dreading this. She would have much rather stayed home alone while her parents and brother went off to Texas for some reason they forgot to share with her. She was already in her room, being the first one off the bus because she sat at the front cause none of her friends came. The room was rather nice. I mean, it looked nicer than some of the other rooms. Her mom did a search of the hotel like she normally did, but it was usually to see of there were ramps or elevators, not phone numbers. "Who am I sharing this with?" She finally wondered out loud. Michelle didn't look at the thing they have her, so she actually didn't know.

Sitting down in the bed she had already claimed, which was the bigger one away from the window, she checked to see who she was bunking with. Samantha Waters, so this may not be so bad. She could have gotten stuck with Jessica. Michelle felt sorry for whoever that lucky girl was. But, at least she wasnt stuck with her. She sighed, and stood up again to finish unpacking. Since there was a dresser, she had claimed the bottom two drawers, and then the left side of the sink in the bathroom for her stuff. Oh, and her red basket thing with her shower stuff was already in the bathroom too. And then once all that was sorted, she sat back down in the bed, trying to decide on what to do. She absent mindly began to sing Chandelier, and after year of choir and singing lessons from her mom, she was like, really good.

And while she was singing, she decided to explore the hotel a little, and see of there was a vending machine nearby. Being stuck in a bus sucked, especially when you didn't have a snack. So, she grabbed her wallet, phone, and room keep before heading out the door, still singing. Maybe she'd look for Alex too, he was being pretty nice to her lately, so maybe they could hang out. But that was all up to him, out know, if she saw him.

Mentioned: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Last edited:
Alvaro mel 2.jpg
Alex was tired, that long ride on the bus really killed his back. The night before he had been practicing. Alex and the other captains of the football team had held a captains practice. It wasn't mandatory but any of the players wishing to keep their beloved positions should have gone. They test everyone skills at them and help everyone get ready for the upcoming season. The football team planned to have one more captains practice, then a two month break, then one every week until the season started. On top of this after football Alex had a soccer game. He was a forward and the backup keeper (goaltender). During the game he had two goals and one assist. He was a excellent player, most of his time in life was spent on football, soccer, or music. During the match his second goal was probably his best. He dribbled the ball up the field from the twenty, to the forty making it around 2 players, then he made a through pass between a players legs then sprinted forward, he was waiting for a cross from the left of him and it came, now on a breakaway he 5 holed the keeper and scored. Later during the game his keeper was injured and he had to take over. He didn't let any goals in and the game ended with a 3-1 win for his team. He had invited Michelle to come watch and he was surprised that she did. Covered in dirt sweat and bruises he had talked with Michelle for a while before heading home and preparing for the present day. As he stepped off the bus he headed inside got his room key and went to the room. He had been there a few moments after his roommate, Nick, one of the more cocky players of the team, sometimes a bit too cocky. If Nick started anything he would most definitely lose his position on the team and probably loose a couple teeth. After setting up his bed and claiming his drawers he headed out of the room and took his wallet, and headed towards the vending machines​
FireMaiden FireMaiden TragedyWithClarity TragedyWithClarity

Michelle Adams
20170418_023903.jpg
"Why don't hotels ever have any good choices," Michelle sighed, looking over one of the snack machines. It was pretty much the same brand of chips with slightly different flavors, a few candy bars, and a really stale looking honey bun. "I think I'll just wait until dinner," She sighed, going to look at a drink machine. And of course, she chose a Dr. Pepper. Michelle opened it, took a sip, then smiled once she saw Alex. "Hey Alex!" She said happily. ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

IMG_0326.JPG
Alex smiled and waved "Heeeey." He said happily as he leaned on the drinks vending machine "How was the ride for you?" He asked as he cracked his back grunting slightly. As he moved his arms the blue and gray tangtop would reveal his toned body and he relaxed his arms. His brownish hazel eyes shining in the sunligjt that came from the window behind her.​
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Michelle Adams
20170418_023903.jpg
Her smiled dropped a little as she watched him, but it quickly returned. "The ride was fine. I got an entire seat to myself," She chuckled. "You know, I forgot to tell you this, but you're really good at soccer." Michelle paused, and took a sip of her drink. "So, who's your roomie?" ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Last edited:
IMG_0326.JPG
Alex laughed softly with her and he smiled brightly when she mentioned soccer. He loved the sport and he was happy that he impressed her. "I'm not that good. Thank you." He said hapoily as he looked to the vending machines "He's just a player from the football team. No good foods huh.....I may go grab a bite to eat on the boardwalk."​
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Last edited:
Michelle Adams
20170418_023903.jpg
"Hey, well you're better than me. So that's like a monumental difference," She chuckled. "Oooo, boardwalk. May or may not tag along. I may have to go defend the bed I claimed," Michelle said, taking another sip of her drink. "Are you looking forward to this little trip?" ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

IMG_0326.JPG
Alex smiled and chuckled as she spoke. He broke out into a brief laughter as she spoke about having to defend her bed and he nodded "I am more looking forward to the swimming and relaxing on the beach part." He said with a smile "I brought my guitar in case we all have a bonfire on the beach."
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Sebastian Mendez
{Mood: Calm/Interacting with: No one/ Mentioned: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving }

Sebastian was just about to doze off but then the familiar beeping noise came from his back pocket. Oh who could it be now?! He left out a small huff and took out his phone. Before he unlocked it, he closed his eyes. "Jessica I swear if this is you asking for something..."he let that sentence linger in the air. But he sighed in relief when he realized it wasn't his annoying sister. He actually couldn't help but smile physically when he seen who it was.

Why is it that every time you see this girl's name on your phone, you instantly feel weightless?

He couldn't exactly answer that question right now. Right now, this day was pretty stressful for him so he needed someone to talk to besides his dependent sister Jessica. Reading the message, he smiled again and texted back.

Of course. How about now? :P

Sebastian wasn't exactly sure why he had to add that emoticon to his message. He figured that since she did it, he would send one to. Putting his phone next to his thigh, he sat up against the wall and looked out at the window. Pretty girls had passed by but he was never the type to drool over them. All he did was ignore them and look out at the view of the beach he was blessed with.

I wonder who my roommate will be?

Michelle Adams
20170418_023903.jpg
"Oooo, a bonfire sounds fun," She chuckled. Michelle went silent for a few minutes, fiddling with with her drink, beforebshe looked back up at him. "Do you like, wanna hang out sometime during this little vacation? I mean, it's cool of you don't want too, I just figured it would be fun or whatever." ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Alvaro mel 2.jpg
Alex smiled as she asked if he was interested in hanging out. In all honesty, ALex was lonely, Bianca wasnt talking to him at all lately and he had no clue as to why. He nodded and smiled even wider "Of course, any time you want just tell me. You can always tag along with me to the boardwalk, I hear they have some cool rides." He said with glee, almost like a little boy who was just promised ice cream​
FireMaiden FireMaiden

2d1e71f8c0f6bb47628a6ac570d61db9.gif

SAMANTHA J WATERS
interaction: no one
Mentioned: minajesty minajesty FireMaiden FireMaiden

Samantha had picked up her bags before she felt her phone go off in her back pocket making her groan a little. "Damnit right as I pick everything up." She mumbled before she decided to reply once she got to her room. Quickly getting her room number and room key she headed that way. Having a good struggle with her door once she got there, but luckily it finally opened and she slipped in. Immediately dropping her bags near the closet she sighed softly as she looked around the room. Seeing that her room mate had already claimed the bigger bed she shrugged and took the other one near the window. Soon she took out her phone as she jumped into her bed and immediately opened up Sebastian's message. Smiling she quickly replied with. "Sure! Send me your room number and I'll come over!" Then sent the message before she got up and went into the bathroom with all her toiletries, spraying herself with a little bit of perfume to get rid of that sweaty bus smell and making sure her hair was looking good before she nodded with satisfactory at her looks before she headed out into the room and grabbed her phone and keys to the room. Then she left the room locking it and heading to the commons area to wait for his message so she could head over

Michelle Adams
20170418_023903.jpg
She smiled, "Really?" To be honest, she expected him to say no, and be rather rube about it. But no, he actually agreed to hang out with her. This trip was already starting to look better. "Yeah, if you don't mind, I'll totally tag along for some Boardwalk fun stuff." She was really happy, "It sounds like a lot of fun." ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Sebastian Mendez

{Mood: Calm/Interacting with: no one/ Mentioned: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving }

Sebastian instantly grabbed his phone and read the message. Before replying, he had closed his window that he had opened and straightened out his bed sheets. He didn't exactly know what his room number was and he didn't want to stay in this room anyways. So he decided to go down and try and find her himself.

I'll just go down to the common area and we can meet there. Don't exactly wanna stay in my room anyways. Kinda wanna explore Jersey.

Before sending his reply, he looked out towards the many stands they had outside including a few rides he had seen. He had been a bit hungry. Maybe they could check out Jersey with Samantha.

Hey kinda hungry anyways. Wanna head out and find a burger joint or something?

When he was satisfied with what he had to say he sent the message and headed down to the common area himself. Sebastian could feel his stomach growl a little bit and he had been craving the taste of salt on fries.
Mmm, sounds good already, he thought to himself as he made his way out of the room and into the common area.

If you want you can invite some friends to.

tumblr_inline_mk9zmkh0li1qz4rgp.gif

SAMANTHA J WATERS
Interaction: minajesty minajesty
Mentioned: no one

Samantha sat down in a chair as she waited for his reply. After a minuet of waiting she felt her phone go off and pulled it out. Reading over the message she smirked and replied. "Sounds great I'm hungry too! And I'm fine with just you and me going along." She typed then sent it. Almost immediately after she sent it she spotted Sebastian out of the corner of her eye walking into the commons. Her smile immediately grew large as she got up and practically ran over to him. Stopping right in front of him with a happy smile she spoke. "Hey cutie." She said before realizing her words and immediately blushing a little as she mentally slapped herself. 'Jesus Christ Sammy are you stupid!! You called him cute!' She thought to her self as she stood there a now shy look on her face as she looked him in the eye embrassingly

IMG_0326.JPG
Alex shrugged "Its not like I got anything better to do. Plus I have a feeling your more fun than You give credit for." Alex said happily as he stood up straight "So want to head out now then? Maybe we can try the slingshot." He said with a flare of excitement in his eyes.​
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Michelle Adams
20170418_023903.jpg
She thought for a moment, "Sure, why not?" Michelle said with a smile. "Oooo, the sling shot is super fun. Though one time while I in one, the cable snapped. That wasn't to fun," she chuckled. "Anyway, yeah, lets get going." ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Last edited:
Sebastian Mendez

{Mood: Calm/Interacting with: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving / Mentioned: FireMaiden FireMaiden ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic }

Sebastian smiled when he seen her. But his smile grew a bit when she had called him a cutie by accident. Her reaction to it was priceless. "Hey cutie" he answered back with no regrets to it. It was the truth. He thought she was cute and he thought that her shy personality leaking through was cute as well.

I know im not gonna regret spending the day with you

"Don't be so embarrassed. It happens."he replied and rubbed one of her shoulders in a comforting way. "And I don't mind getting a compliment thrown at me once and a while."he added making sure that she knew, he didn't mind it at all.

Especially when the compliment comes from a cute girl like yourself

Sebastian never new why he never bothered to say it out loud. They sounded like great come-backs for a compliment but knowing him...they would never sound good out loud. He was never a smooth talker. In his family, he was known for screwing things up like this.

Maybe one day ill say them. But its not today.

"Well come on. Lets go find a place to eat."he said and headed out towards the double doors. "How are you liking Jersey so far?"he asked and spotted Alex and an unfamiliar girl with a brief glance. He only bothered to wave but then his attention turned back to Samantha, waiting for a response.

Alvaro mel.jpg
Alex smiled happily as she agreed to tag along. And he chuckled when she spoke about the slingshot strap breaking "Seriously? And you lived? You must be the luckiest gal alive." He teased playfully as he quickly got a water from the vending machine then nodded towards the door "Yeah, lets get going. Maybe we can recreate the slingshot incident." He winked jokingly as he began walking towards the exit​
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back