• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern You want to find love with the perfect woman? Try reality tv!(LGBTQ+) CLOSED

Gr1mmReaper2020

Soul Reaper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
There isn't anything fancy about this other than what truly amounts a knock off of The Bachelor or The Bachelorette only for women looking for love with that one perfect lady out there to make them feel whole.

Plot: Have you tried to find the perfect woman for you but traditional dating has not worked out? Perhaps a few blind dates that have worked out even less favorably? Maybe online dating that ended up as a dumpster fire? Then let me introduce to the newest, hottest LGBtQ+ friendly dating shows on television Hotties in Havana! Here, a handful of lovely ladies will contest for the heart and hand of one lucky woman in one of the most beautiful places on Earth. Soak up the sun, the culture and of course try to win the hand of the lovely lady. So come on ladies, tempt fate and meet your match in Havana, Cuba!

Requirements: There are no real requirements here beyond being able to give minimum two paragraph responses for people to work with. I don't want it to get too large so I'm thinking a maximum of four or five others beyond the central girl that everyone else is trying to woo. Discord preferred but if there's enough that don't have it or don't like using discord for rp, we can take it to DMs. Character sheets a must but they don't have to be fancy or super detailed, some mystery is needed for the girls to distinguish themselves from each other to make the main one fall for them.

I'm going to wait for more people before putting up an OOC to figure out the contestants are and who the lucky girl the contestants are trying to woo is

As the center girl of the show or one of the ones trying to woo the center girl? Just out cutiosity

I honestly don't know who those are, I only really follow wrestling because my friend is part of a small wrestling group that does shows.

That's fair, Chyna was an active wrestler in the nineties and passed way 2016. Trish Stratus was teamed up with Lita back in the early 2000s. She retired already and is doing her own thing after being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.

I have no clue about anything that is common now, honestly. I watched it with my cousin when we were kids and tried to mimic the wrestling moves on her waterbed. How we didn't end up with broken bones the world may never know.

Im going to give another day to see if another person wants in before i send out messages to you three. Does every have discord and fine using it or do it as a group dm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back