• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom You Said Forever

Max pulled away from him and shook her head some "Ivar stop it. Bill is a good man and he makes me happy." She told him seriously before taking a deep breath "I'm sorry that she left Ivar...and I'm sorry this isn't enough for you. I've found someone who treats me right though, keeps me happy and treats our daughter right." She said before taking another deep breath

Angel woke up a few hours later frowning softly as he heard his son crying in the room next to him. He wanted to check on him but knew it probably wasn't the right choice. He sighed heavily and got up making his way out to the little kitchen area they had and put a pot of coffee on.

Ivar frowned some shaking his head "And we were happy too... Before war, before I had a breakdown... We could be happy again! I want you back." He told her again "And I won't stop telling you that. Abd I won't give up." He muttered.

EZ had got in early that morning, making his way to where he heard Javi crying, picking him up quietly and carried him out to the kitchen to make him a bottle like Carmen had showed him once. "Morning." He muttered, raising an eyebrow at the way Angel was staring at his son "You haven't met him yet have you."

Max shook her head taking a shaky breath "Ivar please....this won't work between us. You're only saying this because of her, I never made you happy and I don't want you to be unhappy with me again." She said quietly

Angel sipped his coffee looking over at EZ as he walked in going a bit wide eyed as he looked at the baby in his arms. He took a deep breath not able to take his eyes off of him "No I haven't.." he muttered before placing his cup down biting his lip some "Can....can I hold him?" He asked quietly

Javi was already grumpy that he’d been left to cry for so long but mostly he was just grumpy
In the mornings anyway. He was the spitting image of Angel as a baby though and he grumbled more as ez passed him over to Angel reluctantly.

Ivar shook his head. “If that wa the case is only be asking for more custody.... I want you to come home. This is where you belong Max. I love you and I miss you and o want my girls home with me.” He told her seriously.

Angel looked at him and took him in his arms carefully taking a deep breath "Hey there...." he said quietly holding him close just staring at him in awe not even realizing he had a few tears falling down his cheeks

Max frowned more letting a few tears fall taking a deep breath "Ivar...." she whispered leaning into his touch as he wiped her tears away "My darling...I can't." She whispered using her old name for him "I can't risk it..."

“What do you mean you can’t risk it? Is that all I am? A fucking risk? Look me in the eye and tell me you don’t want us to be a family again.” He muttered.

Carmen eventually woke up and went to find Javi, walking into the kitchen and watched Angel holding him,stepping over and taking him back. “Thanks for the clothes.” She mumbled, going to sit out front.

Max shook her head some not able to keep her eyes on him "Ivar I love him, I'm committed to him." She said quietly before getting up and trying to get their things together "I need to go..."

Angel frowned as she took Javi out of his arms wanting to protest but knew it wasn't right. He sighed heavily and made some tea for her jus tthe way she liked before he went out front and sat beside he placing the tea next to her "Here, I made you some tea if you would like it."

He shook his head, grabbing at her arm "Stop lying to me!" He snapped at her. "You ain't married... And you can't tell me that you were so excited to see him on his first day home cause you dropped him and came to me.... If you walk out that door I'll stop asking you to come home.... But I will take it to court and get proper custody of Lily instead of this half hearted visitation shit..... I want my wife back." He told her seriously.

Carmen frowned some and just kept bouncing Javi gently, "Thank you." She mumbled, going quiet again and evedntually let Javi get down and go for a little crawl around, watching him make his way over to his uncle and reach for him, "He loves his tío." She smiled a little and just took a shaky breath, looking up at Angel again "What do you want from me right now?" She muttered after he had scooted clser again

Max finally looked at him and took a deep breath moving to sit with him again watching him carefully "I don't know what to do Ivar. I love him, but my heart still aches for you." She whispered cupping his cheek gently "But I cannot go through what we did again, I just can't." She said softly

Angel watched his son and gave a small smile seeing EZ with him. He scooted closer to Carmen but frowned at her question and shook his head some "Nothing, I just...I want to make sure you're okay." He admits giving a heavy sigh and preparing himself for the tongue lashing he was probably about to receive from her

He frowned. “If I ever treat you like that again, I would expect you to walk out my life and never speak to me or let me see Lily again... That's how serious I am that I want my girls to come home." He told her, placing his hand over hers.

She glared at him, gritting her teeth "I'm just great.... My fiancé was murdered last night but I'm doing great." She spat him, standing up and went back to the room she'd stayed in, locking the door behind her, sitting there and shaking

Max took a deep breath and gave a small nod looking over at Lily as she woke up and cried reaching for them. She picked her up and smiled softly as she immediately reached for Ivar 'Da!'

Angel sighed heavily shaking his head some looking over at EZ and his son "They have any leads from last night?" He asked frowning when he saw the cops pull up and walk into their yard "What the hell?"

EZ shook his head frowning some. “I don’t know.” looking out the window as the sirens approached, taking Javi round to the back rooms and got carmen to take him then went to the front again.

Ivar sighed quietly and reached for her, cradling her close. “How’re your brothers taking it her being so blonde?” He smirked kissing her head and held onto her firmly while she snuggled in close.

Angel frowned some and went out to talk with the cops "What do you need?" He asked crossing his arms and standing tall infront of them making sure they didn't try to do anything

Max laughed lightly and shook her head some "They're thinking she'll get darker hair as she gets bigger." She said softly to him "She is spoiled by her grandpa though." She said looking over at her phone as it rang giving a heavy sigh "I'll be right back." She murmured moving to the kitchen answering Bill's call

Bill grit his teeth and leaned back against the kitchen doorframe "You coming home anytime soon?" He muttered "Cause there's no food in this house... and I really would like to see my fiancée at some point today." He muttered "I mean how upset can a psychopath truly be about his mother dying?" He questioned her.

Frankie sighed a little, walking over to Angel, shaking his head "I need to know why there are bike tracks, matching your bikes, all around where Jordan was shot and killed last night." He told him frowning.

Max frowned some as she listened to him and shook her head some "Bill I will be home soon." She murmured but soon grew angry at the words he used "Do NOT call him that! He is not a psychopath and you should show some kind of sympathy that his mother has passed because even if he doesn't like you he would do the same!" She yelled down the line

Angel frowned more at him shaking his head some "How the fuck should I know? I was here all night and I got proof, maybe someone bought the same fucking tires." He explained

Frankie shook his head "Ape hangers were caught on security footage outside the bank.... Mayans patches on their backs... Looks like your lot killed Jordan." He muttered.

Ivar frowned looking over at her shaking his head watching her. "You said you would stay." He frowned once she hung up "I'm not gonna have you playing games." He frowned≥

Max sighed heavily and as she came back into the living room "Ivar I never said I was staying...look I'll let you have her a little while longer okay? I'll call Ubbe or Hvitserk to check up on you but I need to sit and talk with Bill." She said seriously before she ran a hand over her face

Angel shook his head some and sighed heavily "Wasn't us, we got proof of us here all last night." He muttered just as Bishop camw out to talk with them as well "They're saying we shot Carmen's man."

Ivar frowned shaking his head "So you're not coming home? You're choosing Bill over me?" He asked her, wanrting a straight answer.

Carmen frowned shaking her head as she came out front, "Frankie you got it wrong.... I love.... loved Jordan and I want to know who the fuck killed him so they can be taken out... But this club is still my family and I know they wouldn't ever do me like that." She told him, stepping over to Bishop "I can vouch and say they didn't do it." She promised

Max frowned more and shook her head some "Ivar I don't know what I'm going to do quite honestly! I know that I need to speak with Bill though!" She said sternly to him.

Angel watched her some and then looked at the cop who gave a nod before looking at all of them "We will still have to do an investigation and talk with sone of you, so don't leave town." He murmured before turning to leave them

He frwned some, "I just want my family home." He told her "What is there to think about? You either want to come home or you want nothing to do with me.... I can't have you in my life but not in my home.... That shit is too painful." He told her seriously. "Its one or the other."

Carmen frowned and finally turned to Bishop, holding onto him. He'd been like a father to her for years and she'd been the one to show Angel to the club and get Bishop to sponsor him and right now she just needed her family, eventually letting go and heading back inside to go get Javi while they all went to do other jobs, frowning when she headed out to the bar area and saw Angel and one of the hang arounds working the bar were the only ones there.

Max frowned more at him and shook her head some "Then I guess we need to figure an arrangement out because right now Ivar I can't give you an answer." She said seriously to him before she started to pack up Lilith's things

Angel went on with his day for the most part but stayed behind when they had a run to make wanting to make sure he stayed with Carmen even if she didn't want him there. He glanced over at Carmen and Javi and bit his bottom lip before he turned to look her head on "You hungry? Does he need anything?"

He frowned and just passed her over when she reached for her mom, "Alright." He muttered, getting himself into his chair and started moving to the kitchen, "Don't. Just don't." He muttered, trying not to let her hear his voice breaking, going through to his bedroom and shut the door behind him.

Carmen frowned shaking her head "He's had some cereal... I'm not hungry... You wanna hold him?" She asked him quietly.

Max took Lilith when she reached for her and gave a heavy sigh shaking her head softlh before leaving the house. She got home and placed Lily in her play area before going to find Bill in the kitchen "Hey....I picked up some pizza for us." She murmured placing the box on the stove

Angel took in a deep breath before giving a small nod. He took his son into his arms for the second time and stared at him in awe again "I can't believe you pushed this bag ass head out of you." He teased giving a small laugh "He looks perfect Carmen." He then said seriously

She nodded and smiled a little "He's a Reyes man alright." She murmured, watching him cuddle into Angel quickly "He was 9lbs 8ozs and 22 inches." She told him, "Got your genes." She mumbled, "He is.. He's healthy and happy, doesn't sleep through the night very often but he's getting there." She mumbled, watching him. "The offer is still there Ángel... To be his father."

Bill frowned looking over at her "Oh, you finally come home huh? How long the asshole waste complaining to you?" He muttered "I shouldn't be coming second to an ex-husband Max." He glared at her "And I won't put up with it." He warned her, getting up to grab a couple slices then go sit in the lounge.

Max frowned softly and followed him to the lounge "I'm sorry Bill I just, he doesn't have anyone. His family dynamic is shit and his mother was the only one who seemed to really care. His girlfriend left him and he just wanted to see Lily." She said softly before giving a heavy sigh "We'll be going to the courts to figure out custody though, he brought up us again and said if I won't be with him he will go to the courts because me being in his life is too painful." She explained

Angel still kept him eyes on Javi smiling softly cuddling him back some "You were big boy huh?" He cooed before taking a deep breath looking at Carmen in a bit of shock "Really?" He asked quietly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back