• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom You Said Forever

She nodded and gently rubbed Javi's curls "You know what his middle name is?" She asked him, going to get herself a soda out of the fridge before walking back over.

Bill rolled his eyes "Probably because he drove them all away." He muttereed "Fucking hell just let him have her!" He snapped. "If this is causing so much back and forth just give him fucking custody!" He snapped, gvetting up and going up to their room

Max went wide eyed at his outburst looking over at Lily who was now crying and shook her head some takind a deep breath. She got her calmed down before she ate and cleaned up the house. She made her way to bed later and layed down not even acknowledging him

Angel shook his head some and pushed the curls out of his son's face "No...I told EZ not to tell me." He muttered taking a deep breath and letting it out "I want to be there for him."

Carmen nodded some "It's Angelo.... I wanted him to be able to be proud of it... He should be proud to have you as a dad... Whether you knew him or not." She frowned, seeing her phone buzz with Jordan's number and she froze, quickly answering it "Hello?" She frowned when she just heard silence until an unfamiliar voice just started laughing 'Got your hopes up didn't I puta.' She frowned, looking at Angel scared

Ivar was already at work by the time Bill got there the next morning. He was tired and dehydrated from the lack of sleep and the breaking down but he had a job to do and he didn't think Bill would be in, just glaring at him.

Angel took in a shaky breath and nodded softly smiling more at her "You are too good of a woman you kmow that?" He asked quietly but frowned seeing the look on her face "Give me the phone." He muttered before handing Javi over and switching with her "You got some fucking balls." He spat down the line and shook his head as the guy laughed at him

Bill frowned as he walked into work the next morning having switched shifts for the day. He couldn't be at home at the moment with Max there,he was still beyond pissed off and when he saw Ivaf everything went red. He rushed over and tipped him out of his chair starting to beat the shit out of him "You stay the fuck away from my fianceé! She is mine not fucking yours you piece of paralyzed shit!" He yelled

Carmen sat down shaking and looking at the floor until the line went dead and she burst into tears "They took him from me!" She sobbed. "We should be talking to the bishop today.... We were supposed to go over our ceremony today." She whimpered, having to have the hang around take Javi for a minute because she was shaking and crying so bad

Ivar frowned when Bill rushed him, not having time to react as Bill went in on him for a few minutes, trying to shield himself until Bill got in a couple of decent kicks to the head before other people were starting to arrive and pulled Bill off of him, Ivar already passed out and struggling to breathe with the cracked ribs he'd gotten.

Angel frowned when the line went dead whistling for the hand around to come by "Take the kid." He mumbled before pulling Carmen into his arms "Hey hey take deep breaths okay? Deep breaths." He murmured quietly to her

Max frowned some when she saw Bill come in earlier than she had expected "You're home early." She mumbled frowning more when she noticed the scuffs on his knuckles "What happened?" She asked bringing his hand to her face so she could examine it better

He grit his teeth and pulled away. “Suspension.” He muttered going to get a drink. “Fucker finally got what was coming to him.” He spat.

She gripped his leather desperately and just broke down against him. “They took him from me!” She screamed into his chest.

Max shook her head and looked at him completely confused "Who did Bill?" She asked now worried about who he might have hurt.

Angel nodded some and kept her close to him giving a heavy sigh "We will find who did this Carmen, I promise." He murmured

“Your fucking bastard of an ex.” He spat, washing his knuckles in the sink “were you going?!” He yelled as he watched her grab keys and shoes.

carmen frowned just holding him tighter until everyone was getting back and she stood up to go get javi and go lay down to try and
Rest.

Max went wide eyed and quickly grabbed her shoes and keys getting Lily as well "I'm going to make sure he is okay! You can't just beat a man because he has made you mad Bill!" She yelled

Angel sighed softly and let her go before looking at EZ as he came back in "We gotta fucking find who did this shit." He muttered

EZ nodded frowning, "Bishop wants her staying here, make sure she's safe til we know more." He told him, "She needs to getr clothes and shit though." He muttered, going to sit down.

Carmen eventually emerged again, completely unable to sleep and went to sit with EZ. "Could... Could you watch Javi for a little bit? So I can go get stuff from the house." She frowned some.

Ivar was being kept for observation down at the base hospital, the ribs weren't a problem but the kicks to the head had caused some concern. He was awake and grumpy though until he saw Lily and reached for his little girl tiredly "Gimme." He mumbled.

Angel gave a nod and checked the time "I'll take her." He mumbled before he looked at her when she came back out to them "I'll take you in my car if you want." He murmured softly to her

Max walked into Ivar's room hoping her eyes didn't look too read or puffy from her crying. She placed Lily in his arms and smiled as she cuddled into him instantly "Hey...how are you feeling?" She asked quietly

He frowned some. “Four cracked ribs. Keeping an eye in case of extra bleed on my brain. I didn’t say shut to him. He showed up and went after me.” He muttered.

Carmen nodded a little and followed him out to his car, getting in. “You seeing anyone?” She asked him quietly after a while of silence.

Max frowned more and gave a small nod "I'm so sorry Ivar...I...I told him what happened and he got some enraged." She murmured before taking his hand in hers "I left him..."

Angel frowned some and shrugged "Somewhat...more of a mutal friends with benefits thing." He murmured to her before lighting up a cigarette "Haven't really found anyone."

She nodded some and leaned back. “Fair enough.” She mumbled, getting out once they parked and she unlocked the door, heading inside and just took a deep breath. “There’s some drinks in the fridge. Help yourself.” She mumbled going towards their room to start packing a few bags.

Ivar just watched her tiredly. “Then come home.” He mumbled, trying to stay awake while Lily was cuddled into him as well.

Max moved to kiss his cheek gently "Rest my darling, we will talk when you wake up." She said quietly frowning as her phone went off flashing Bill's name

Angel gave a small nod as he followed her inside looking over the few photos they had up of the two of them. It broke his heart to see her that happy with someone other than him but he also hated that this had happened to her

Carmen hadn’t come back down in forty minutes. Instead she’d found adoption papers that Jordan had wanted to show to her with the intent to officially adopt Javi and since that point she’d been curled up on his side of the bed crying only moving once she heard Angel in the doorway.

He frowned and just let himself fall asleep holding Lily close as she also fell asleep looking exactly like her father.

Angel made his way up to her when shr didn't come down after a good while. He frowned seeing her crying and noved to sit on the edge of her bed rubbing her back gently "Its gonna be okay mí dulce." He whispered

Max stayed with them the entire time and once Lily was up and ready to eat and picked her up gently to feed her the bottle she had premade. She looked at Ivar as he groaned and started to wake up as well "Hey....how are you feeling?"

Ivar frowned some as he opened his eyes looking around himself confused and feeling groggy, trying to sit up but just fell back again and shut his eyes tight, his hearing distorted so he couldn’t understand a word max was saying to him as he struggled more and more to breathe.

She frowned shaking her head. “How? How is it gonna be okay when he’s dead? And whoever killed him is laughing about it. They’ve framed the MC for gods sakes.” She whimpered. “He should be getting home from his shift right about now and we should be getting ready to make some dinner. Watch some trash tf and fall asleep on the couch together.” She whimpered.

Max frowned softly as she noticed his change in breathing before pressing the call button to get a nurse in there "Ivar its okay, don't exert yourself." She murmured kissing holding his hand with her free one

Angel gave a heavy sigh and held her some "Its not okay, you're right. We're gonna find who did this though Carmen....I'll make sure to find who did this." He murmured

He groaned in pain, starting to seize up as the staff were rushing in, moving Max out of the room as quickly as they could.

Carmen eventually was calming down, sitting up and wiped her tears away, rubbing her face "I'll be done packing in five minutes." She mumbled, giving his hand a gentle squeeze and got up, heading over to the closet to finish packing her three bags, taking them down to the car when she was done.

Max quickly moved out of the room and frowned more starting to get worried abkut him. She pulled out her phone and called Ubbe hoping someone had called them about him

Angel gave her a small nod and squeezed her hand gently before he moved downstairs. He brought her things to the car as she came down and gave her a small smile "You need any of that big stuff for Javi?" He asked seeing a walker and play oen in the corner

Lily was getting fussy once Ubbe had answered and just held onto her mom, crying into her shoulder, grumpy after waking up to all the noise.

She frowned and nodded, grabbing his Walker and taking it to the car, getting in the front. “I’m gonna sell this place for him. Or ... shit I don’t even know who’s gonna own it now. He didn’t have any family left. Just distant cousins..... I don’t ..... I need a drink. Let’s just get back. Thank you for taking me.” She told him.

Max frowned more taking deep breaths "Trying to keep Lilith calmed enough "Ubbe, Ivar got hurt real bad. They made me leave the room, I didn't know if they had contacted you yet." She said worriedly to him

Angel nodded some and helped her get everything she needed before he took off "Pops knows a real estate lady, real nice I'm sure she could help you if you want." He said quietly to her "Look if the clubhouse gets to be too much, I've still got a spare room. I know....I know its a long shot but I promise no kind of funny business, just a place for you and Javi to stay."

Carmen nodded and mumbled a thank you. “I think the club is where I can know my son is safe. At least for now.” She mumbled, leaning back and watched out the window.

Ubbe frowned shaking his head. “They called me but I’m not in town. I’m in Denmark.” He told her. “What happened with him?” He asked her frowning some. “They wouldn’t say much over the phone.” He muttered hearing a commotion as they were moving him out of the room and out to one of the ORs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back