• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom You Said Forever

Maggie quickly called Ubbe not knowing what else to do. She hadn't with a medical emergency before and when Ubbe yelled at her to call an ambulance she did explaining what was happening "Help! Please I need an ambulance here!"

Max frowned as she came in and sighed heavily "You couldn't wait just a little longer? I got your favorite." she said pouting some feeling like complete crap now. She soon place the food away from later and gave a small nod "Yeah that sounds fine, I'm sure she will like it." she murmured

Jordan smiled softly at her and wiped her eyes "Alright....go get ready though. I packed you an outfit." he said softly and smiled wide at her before he went to grab his things and go dressed in some slacks and a nice button down shirt.

Carmen raised an eyebrow at him but grabbed her bag and found the one he'd packed, "At least I'm covered." She smiled, going to get changed and freshened up, finally walking out to him, "Ready." She smiled, walking over to grab her jacket from the hallway where she'd left it.

Ubbe quickly called the family before calling Max as well "Hey, hey sorry to bother this early but Ivar said you were brining Lily over later, you're gonna have to take a rain check cause he's being taken into the hospital, he's had an asthma attack, something's seriously upset him this morning cause he hasn't had anything like that in a while. You can either come down or call later." He assured her

Jordan smiled happily and took her arm in his and took her to the car. He did his best to keep his jitters down the entire ride to the restaurant just wanting this to be perfect for her. He smiled some as they sat at their secluded reserved table "What do you think?" he asked softly giving her a smile

Max saw Ubbe's number pop up and raised an eyebrow confused as to why he would be calling her. She listened to him and went wide eyed taking a deep breath before she hung up "I gotta use the restroom." she said quietly before she rushed off and cried quietly knowing this was completely her fault.

Carmen smiled some at him. “You know I was thinking more like some bar or something but this is nice... and you certainly clean up good.” She smiled at him.

Ivar came around in the middle of the afternoon, looking around confused a little until he finally found Ubbe sitting with him “Where’s... where’s Maggie?” He grumbled, trying to get sat up a little.

Jordan gave a big smile at her and nodded some "We can go that tomorrow, I wanted to treat you tonight." He said happily kissing her hand gently. By the end of dinner they were finishing desert and he was starting to get nervous. He took a deep breath amd smiled softly before he got up and moved to kneel infront of her "Carmen.....I love you more than anything, you are the best thing to come into my life and I want to spend forever with you. Will you marry me?" He asked quietly popping out the ring box and opening it for her.

Ubbe frowned some and crossed his arms as he looked at his youngest brother "She is getting some food and fresh air." He murmured watching him a bit "They're giving you a new inhaler but said you should be good to go by tonight. What happened Ivar?"

Carmen looked at him shocked but still smiling and just nodded, already crying. “Yes, of course I will yes.” She giggled, kissing him gently and let him out the ring on then held onto him tightly. “I love you.” She smiled watching him happily, so glad he’d got them a quiet section where no one would be watching them.

He frowned some. “She was meant to bring Lilith over... but Bill complained. He complained about me seeing my own kid because he’s not working today.... and she chose to let Lilith spend time with him over me.” He muttered gritting his teeth. “That’s my daughter! Not his kid.” He pointed out.

Jordand smiled widely and slipped the ring on her finger kissing her lovingly. He held her close and sighed happily letting a few tears fall "I love you Carmen." He said quietly

Ubbe frowned deeply and gave a heavy sigh "Well I can see both sides on this. You need to realize that Bill is going to be apart of your daughter's life whether you like it or not. He hasn't done anything to hurt them so you need to accept it Ivar. However, Max made these plans and she should be upholding them. You deserve to see Lilith as well, I think you two need to work out an actual schedule not a call and see if you're free." He explained to his brother "I told her you were here so hopefully she shows up."

She giggled a little and squished her nose to his. “Hey, I’m meant to be the one crying.” She smiled, sitting down again and just held his hand tightly until they were heading back to the cabin after dinner, calling a few people on the drive back to tell them the exciting news and finally called EZ while Jordan was busy getting ready for bed to let him know as well.

Ivar shook his head. “You don’t get it.... I don’t care that max is with him. I’m not gonna get her back but the way he fucking talks about me? He’s gonna do it in front of her. I know what he’s like. He’s an arrogant prick.” He muttered. “I don’t want him thinking he has any right to being my daughters father.” He muttered.

EZ answered his phone and groaned softly having been asleep "Carmen? Everything okay? You make it to Big Bear alright?" He asked quietly before rubbing the sleep from his eyes

Ubbe rolled his eyes a bit and chuckled some "You're one to talk about being an arrogant prick." He muttered shaking his head a bit "Max wouldn't let him talk about you that way infront of her and you know it. She might be cautious but she doesn't hate you Ivar." He said before leaning forward a bit "And when are you gonna admit that you still love her?"

Ivar just glared at him. “Don’t fucking start that shit right now.” He muttered, rubbing his face some and leaned back again.

She smiled. “Oh jeez, Ezekiel did I just wake you up? I’m sorry.” She told him gently. “I just wanted to tell you that me and Jordan just got engaged.” She squealed excitedly.

Ubbe smirked some and shook his head some "The sooner you admit it, the sooner this shit stops." He said before getting up and opening the door right as Maggie got back "I'll be by later!" He called before leaving

EZ chuckled softly "Don't worry about it." He murmured but frowned when he registered what she had said "Oh? Well congratulations!" He said softly to her giving a soft smile whem he heard the happieness in her voice

Ivar made a face and rolled his eyes. “Whatever.” He called after him. “Long as you’re not bringing mom.” He muttered, rubbing his face.

Carmen smiled and nodded. “He took me to a fancy restaurant. Got a quiet table at the back, nothing out in the open.” She smiled some, chatting with him a little longer until Jordan came down from his shower. “I’ll see you when we get back. I’ll have so’s of ram photos for you.” She promised him then said bye and hung up, wandering over to Jordan.

Maggie smiled wide as she walked in seeing him awake "Hey babe." She said sweetly before kissing his cheek gently. She was starting to fall for him hard even if he could be a prick at times, she felt she could handle it unlike his ex.

Jordan smiled happily at her as she came over and chuckled quietly "Telling everyone the news?" He asked before pecking her lips gently and took her left hand in his examining the ring some "Do you like it? I saw this one and thought it would be perfect for you."

She smiled and pulled him in close, kissing his nose. “I love it baby. If you picked it out, it’s perfect.” She promised him, turning to lean back into him some so she could actually get snuggled in close. “I love you.” She smiled “how’s the shower?”

Bill was chilling out on the couch with Lily in his lap that late afternoon when their front doorbell rang, watching max go answer it but frowned when he heard a somewhat familiar voice on the other side, lifting Lily up and carrying her out there. “Ubbe. What do you want?” He muttered. He’d been Bill’s supervisor for a long while when bill had first transferred over.

Max heard the doorbell ring and got up from her spot next to Bill. She frowned softly seeing Ubbe on the other side and sighed some "Hello Ubbe, what can I do for you?" She asked

Jordan smiled happily and cuddled up close to her "Like goddamn heaven." He murmured kissimg the back of her head gently

She smiled and tilted her head up, kissing under his chin. “Mmm, good. Ooh he’s kicking.” She smiled and moved his hand so he could feel it. “Oh... oh he’s kicking my bladder I gotta pee.” She squeaked, heading to the bathroom quickly.

Ubbe frowned some and looked over at Bill. “Maxine... I’ve just been with Ivar.... told me the conversation you two had this morning before he had an asthma attack.... I understand that you two aren’t together anymore.... but you can’t pull that shit with him. You can be doing the back and forth shit. As for you Bill. That’s my niece you’re holding there. My brothers daughter. Don’t fucking forget that.” He told him and looked back at max.

Max frowned a bit at him and gave a heavy sigh taking Lily into her arms "Alright, listen I'll make something work with him okay? We can make some kind of schedule." She murmured before she said goodbye and closed the door looking over at Bill and frowned seeing the anger flaring in his eyes "Talk to me Bill..don't go quiet."

Jordan smilled happily and let her get up chuckling as she waddled to the bathroom. He sighed happily as he pulled out his phone and texted his family the news knowing they were probably asleep at the moment.

She made it to bed with him once she was sorted and got curled up as close as possible, just drifting off feeling happier than she had in a long while.

Bill just shook his head sighing heavily and went to go upstairs for a shower, not wanting to talk about it right now.

Max sighed heavily and got Lily to bed before she crawled next to him frowning as he just turned away from her. She woke up the next morning and yawn hearing Lily screaming bloody murder.

Jordan woke up the next morning and smiled happily seeing Carmen next to him. He sighed happily and soon got up to use the restroom and brush his teeth

Carmen and Jordan got back from their vacation on the Tuesday afternoon and while Jordan had had to go straight to cover someone’s shift cause they were off sick, carmen made her way down to the club house to get EZ the sonogram pictures she’d promised him and to tell him that he was having a nephew but she didn’t even think about Angel being there and she had to stop for a second when she saw him working on his bike. She didn’t think ez would have told him she’d got engaged.

Ivar was out on the front porch of his parents house, waiting rather impatiently for max to get there with Lily. He did t know that Ubbe had gone to see her after the incident but he was glad that she’d fjnally given him a schedule of when he could spend time with his little girl.

Angel frowned when he heard the gate open looking over at Carmen shaking his head some as he got up making his way over to her "Can I help you? Ez ain't here." He muttered going a bit wide eyed seeing the ring on her finger "Whats that on your hand?"

Max took a deep breath as she pulled up to the Lothbrock household for the first time in a long time. She was nervous about this get together but she also knew she needed to be with Lily in case of anything, plus Ivar had insisted she be there. She got out and carried Lily in her carrier waving at Ivar some "Hey, I'm sorry we're a little late. Right as we were about to leave Lily had a blow out diaper and I had give her a quick bath." She explained before giving a small smile

She sighed some. “I came to give him his birthday present and to say hi to him.... Jordan asked me to marry him... I said yes.” She told him frowning some. “You got a problem with that?” She muttered.

he reached for her and waited tik she placed her into his arms before taking her inside and through to the kitchen to see his parents.

Max laughed lightly as he immediately reached out for her "Alright alright hold on." She murmured taking Lilith out of her carrier and placing her in Ivar's arms. She followed him inside and bit her lip hard as they got into the kitchen seeing Aslaug standing there chatting with another woman and sipping wine.

Angel clenched his jaw and took in a deep steady breath shaking his head some "No.." he muttered before pinching the bridge of his nose "Look just give me the damn gift and I'll make sure EZ gets it." He muttered just wanting her to leave by this point

She frowned and stepped back from him. “You understand that I’m still welcome here right? I only stay away so you won’t get butthurt over it. So today.... I think I’ll go wait for EZ in the club house.” She muttered, walking off to go see bishop for a catch up.

Ivar smiled and cleared his throat. “Mother. Here is your granddaughter.” He told her, letting her take Lilith for w minute.

Aslaug looked over at her youngest son and smiled widely seeing the little bundle in his arms. She quickly let Torvi go off before she took Lilith into her arms "Oh hello sweet child...you are gorgeous." She said softly before looking at Max and frowning "Ivar why have you invited her?" She asked not holding back on her distain for her ex daughter in law at the moment.

EZ came back to the clubhouse about an hour later smiling some when he saw Carmen chatting with Bishop and Taza "Hey Carmen....you the reason Angel is in such a pissy mood?" He asked laughing a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back