• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom You Said Forever

She nodded some, sitting with him and sipped at the water, "This is the chance he gets.... I won't have him in and out of my son's life. I won't demand child support but if he wants to be a part of his life, he needs to help a little. Jordan won't be paying for my child." She explained. "My son deserves to know his father but EZ, please... this isn't a chance for me to get back together with him.... I'm going up to Big Bear tomorrow.... I'll come talk with him when I get back and see what his decision is." She told him quietly.

Bill nodded and stretched out. "I gotta get ready in a minute.... I'll pick us up some bbq on my way home tonight though." He promised, watching Lily sleep "She's such a good baby." He smiled tiredly, yawning some before finally getting up

EZ took a deep breath but nodded some "Fair enough, I'll make sure to talk with him." He murmured giving her a small smile before sighimg softly "Its pretty boring without yoy here to talk to."

Max gave a nod and smiled more as she got up and put Lilith in her crib "Mm that sounds very good." She murmured "Yeah we got pretty lucky with her."

Carmen smiled, shaking her head at him a little, "You can tell your brother that one.... He let me go." She mumbled, "I gotta get going EZ, I got some errands to run but do let your father know as well that whether Angel wants to know his son or not, your Dad can always know his grandson." She assured him "And you'll always be allowed to see your nephew." She smiled, hugging him quickly before leaving to go get some stuff done.

Bill smiled, getting up to go get showered and ready for the day, walking out once he was in his uniform and pecked her lips, "I'll see you later, text me what you want for dinner." He told her, heading out the door and sighed a little, knowing he'd be on a job with Ivar today but not wanting to stress her out.

EZ gave a smile and walked her out and gave a nod "Thank you Carmen, I do want to be in his life and I know my dad does as well. He is always asking about you." He murmured before he hugged her and let her go

Bill got to work about 15 minutes later and sighed heavily as he clocked in making his way to his section. He frowned as he saw Ivar already there and shook his head a bit. He hated having to work with his girlfriend's ex-husband especially since he planned on marrying her and he had a feeling Ivar was still in love with her.

Carmen made it into town to run a few errands, ending up having to go home via Vicki's place with her girls, not thinking much about it until she caught Angel's bike pulling up to the house out of the corner of her eye and she had to admit to herself that it stung more than she would have liked it to. she made it home in time to take a quick nap before getting up to make an easy dinner for her and Jordan, having it almost ready by the time he got in, "Hey handsome! I've got my bags packed, dinner's almost done." She called to him as she heard keys hit the bowl and relaxed once she felt his arms go round her waist.

Ivar smirked a little, seeing Bill walk in and shook his head some, "Look who barely made it in on time." He muttered "The asshole pretending to be a father to my own daughter." He spat at him, gritting his teeth

Jordan got home late that evening and smiled happily when he heard her call to him. He went into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around her waist resting his chin on her shoulder "Mmmm smells good." He whispered before closing his eyes "I'll make sure to pack my bag after I shower." He murmured completely exhausted from his shift

Bill frowned at Ivar and shook his head some "No one is pretending, I do everything I can to support Max and Lilith." He fired back before he walked off to start on his rounds

She smiled and tilted her head back to look at him, "You hungry or you just wanna go to bed papí?" She asked him, kissing his cheek, taking the spaghetti off the stove to drain it real quick, "I can put this in the fridge for tomorrow if you want." She murmured, keeping an eye on him.

Ivar smirked some "You know I was pleasantly surprised that she did in fact name her Lilith.... I didn't think she would after everything.... but surely that says something about how she still feels about me.... Oh you didn't know did you?" He smirked, "Lilith was not her name pick..... It was mine." He told him.

Jordan smiled softly shaking his head softly "No no I'll eat with you." He said softly before he moved to make their drinks and also get their dishes out

Bill clenched his jaw as he listened to Ivar glaring at him a bit "And yet she still chooses to be with me instead of your unstable ass. " He spat before he stormed off to get away from him

Last edited:
She smiled, pecking his cheek "Mmm... Whatever I did to deserve you, I'm glad I did it." She told him, getting food on the table and sat down with him, "Why don't you pack in the morning Jor? You need to get some sleep." She pointed out to him, "It's not like you're packing a giant suitcase, it's only three days." She pointed out, finishing eating with him and went to get their dishes in the washer and took him upstairs.

Ivar glared at him, absolutely fuming with his response, getting on with work for the day until he got home, one hour after Bill had left but he was exhausted by that point so when Max called him up to have a go at him about what he'd told Bill he was too worn out to yell back, "Listen, if you cared that much... Why'd you name her Lilith in the first place? Max... Your boyfriend went at me about being paralysed.... That's the kind of low blow he goes for." He muttered.

Jordan smiled happily at her and ate quickly "Want to make sure I've got everything I need. Plus men's jeans are bulky as shit for small bags." He explained chuckling quietly. He made his way up to their room stripping on the way before collapsing on the bed and falling asleep.

Max frowned as Bill got home pissed off and yelling at her about Lilith's name. She quickly called Ivar yelling down the line "Why in the hell would you tell Bill about Lilith's name?! Huh?!" She listened to him and gave a heavy sigh "I named her that because I grew to love the name too Ivar and you know that." She spat down the line before taking a deep breath "Look he shouldn't have said that to you but you fucking said that to start things with him and don't deny it either, I know you too well Ivar." She said down the line knowing Ivar just as bitter as he was loved to push people's buttons when he hated them.

She got the lights turned out and crawled in next to him, falling asleep fairly quickly for once, waking up early the following the morning to the sound of Jordan moving around the room, grumbling a little about being woken up, raising an eyebrow when she saw him jump outta his skin "Shit babe, you being sneaky?" She mumbled, rubbing her face, seeing it was still pnly 7am and shook her head "Wake me up at 10." She mumbled, going back to sleep.

Ivar grit his teeth "Why the fuck is it any of his business what you have named our child anyway? Or why? He is not her father and he is never going to be," He muttered, his accent getting thicker as he got annoyed until he heard Bill on the other end, 'At least I can get to her in her bedroom upstairs? You can barely pull her out of a crib if you needed to. Useless to her as a father.' He said, not caring if Ivar could hear him while he came downstirs from getting changed.

Max frowned more and glared at Bill shaking her head some "He is like a father to her Ivar, he might even be her step father some day. Look just please stop with this snide remarks okay? I'll get Bill to behave as well. I'm free tomorrow if you would like to see her." She said before hanging up the phone. She turned her attention to Bill and glared more at him "That was uncalled for Bill and this needs to stop now."

Jordan woke up early that next morning making sure to sneak everything he needed jnto his bag. He nearly jumped out of his skin as well when he heard her voice but soon played it off giving a small laugh "Sorry, just wanted to get this out of the way." He whispered before he quickly finished packing and crawled back into bed with him.

She curled in close and pressed her face into his shoulder, “Mmm.... I love you.” She mumbled to him, managing to rest through until 10 finally and then woke up to get ready to hit the road. “I saved the route with the most toilet stops into the Waze. It’s only five minutes longer too.” She smiled at him while she went to go through her morning routine in the bathroom

He just grunted in response, heading to bed with her later and slept through to late morning, frowning whenneither Lily nor Max were on the house, calling her quickly. “Hey, where are you both? I woke up and the house is empty.”

Jordan smiled happily at her and gave a small nod "Sounds perfect." He murmured before he got up and ready as well. Once they finally made it up to the cabin he sighed happily collapsing onto the couch "Its beautiful up here."

Max frowned softly as she saw Bill's number answering immediately "Hey babe, I thought you'd be asleep longer. I'm out getting some breakfast for us, wanted to surprise you but the line is taking forever!" She said before smiling a bit "I'll be home soon okay?"

Carmen finally exited from the bathroom and made her way over, plopping down next to him, “it’s peaceful.... quiet.” She murmured, resting her head on his shoulder “You’re not getting this hoodie back by the way. This is mine now.” She smiled tiredly, just holding onto him tightly.

he frowned. “Fine. Hurry up through I don’t really wanna spend my day off alone.” He muttered.

Max frowned some when he said he had the day off "Wait I thought you had the afternoon shift, I have it marked down." She said starting to worry about having to see Ivar now because she knew she couldn't cancel but she didn't want to upset Bill either.

Jordan chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around her "Good thing I don't wear it much anymore." He murmured kissing her cheek gently "So do you want to just stay in the whole vacation? Or would you like to explore the park a bit?"

Bill frowned "I got given the whole day today, cause they're sending me out in a couple weeks remember?" He pointed out to her. "You make plans already?" He muttered, having a guess as to what those were

Carmen rolled her eyes "You could have warned me it was gonna be cold up here." She mumbled, pouting a little, "We can do some explaoring... long as there's food in the rucksack." She smiled, "But I think you deserve a nap first... Three hour drive? Get some rest then we can go find somewhere to eat." She smiled, leaning back on the couch enough that he was able to lay somewhat across her lap, "I'll wake you up in an hour baby."

Max gave a heavy sigh cursing herself for being so forgetful "Ivar wanted to see her, I'll reschedule okay?" she said softly to him not wanting to miss any time with him before he was gone.

Jordan smiled softly at her and gave a nod "I told you it would be chilly!" he said before moving to lay in her lap and smiled more at her "Mmm alright love, I think I know a place to go." he whispered before starting to nod off

\she smiled and nodded, running her fingers through his hair gnelty and letting him sleep against her until her phone rang and she managed to slide out from under him to go answer it, "Hey EZ, everything okay?" She asked him.

Bill frowned "He saw her two days ago I'm sure he'll be fine." He grumbled, rubbing his face some, just miserable since she was talking to him again.

EZ sighed heavily as he called Carmen after having talked with Angel. He took a deep breath wishing he didn't have to say this "Hey Carmen....uh look I talked with Angel, and he is still being a stubborn asshole." he muttered running a hand over his face "My Pops and I still want to be in his life though, hell my pops was wanting to know everything you needed." he said giving a small chuckle

Max sighed softly and nodded some "Alright, well let me let you go. I'm about ready to leave." she murmured before saying I love you and hanging up the phone. She sighed heavily as she got into the car and called Ivar wanting to get this over with now instead of later.

She sighed a little and rubbed at her face, "Thanks for trying EZ, I'll go see your Dad once we get back." She mumbled, hanging up after that and went to sit on the back deck, looking out over the water and the mountains, starting to cry a little until she heard the door slide open half an hour later and felt hands on her shoulders, "Hey... good nap?" She mumbled.

Ivar smiled tiredly, seeing his phone light up while he was out with Maggie, getting some breakfast, "Hey, I thought maybe this afternoon you could meet me at my parent's house?" He asked her, "I told them all about Lily and they want to meet her too." He told her excitedly.

Max bit her lip hard when Ivar answered and she heard his answer giving a heavy sigh "Ivar....I'm sorry but I have to cancel today. Bill is being sent out soon and its a rare day off for him, I didn't know until now. Maybe we can meet on your next day off? I'll plan a whole day for you to see her." she said trying to make up for it but she knew he would be furious no matter what she said.

Jordan woke up and frowned softly not seeing Carmen with him. He made his way out to the desk when he saw her sitting out there and gave a small smile rubbing her shoulders gently "Yeah I suppose, you okay?" he asked quietly

Ivar grit his teeth “Fine. Let her see him instead of me. Whatever. I’ll find out when my next day is.” He muttered and hung up, just feeling stressed out now and feeling shaky as his chest got tighter. He hadn’t been under stress like this since he first got back and they were going through their divorce. He didn’t have an inhaler out with him right now though and he was finding it harder and harder to breathe, hearing Maggie starting to panic

She shrugged tiredly. “Angel doesn’t want to know his kid. Not at all. I knew this already and yet.... it’s still not easy hearing EZ confirm it.” She whimpered starting to cry again.

Maggie woke up when she heard Ivar moving around and smiled softly "Good morning." she whispered but quickly she got up hearing him wheezing badly "Ivar? Baby whats wrong?!" she asked frantically before she rushed to the bathroom remembering she saw an inhaler in the medicine cabinet. Quickly she got back to him and placed it in his hand quickly "Here baby here use this." she said in a complete panic now. She hadn't known him right after their divorce but she had met him right as he was getting his shit together.

Jordan frowned and moved to sit with her on the bench swing pulling her into his arms "Fuck him. He has no idea what he is missing out on." he whispered kissing the top of her head "I know I'm not fully ready to be a father, but I am going to be like one to this child. He has a father, maybe not by blood but he has one." he said quietly and seriously to her.

He tried using it to help but it wasn’t really doing much and he was starting to pass out by this point while his lips were going blue, frowning when he could still hear Maggie but she was calling Ubbe instead of calling him an ambulance.

Bill looked up when he heard them getting home and sighed a little. “I made cereal in the end.... I was thinking why don’t we go down to the park, take her down to see the ducks.” He suggested, munching on a pear while he watched her putting food away.

Carmen frowned looking up at him and just started crying more but this time smiling. “I’m so done with these damn hormones.” She whimpered, just holding onto him tightly until she heard his stomach growling “let’s get you some dinner.” She smiled tiredly, wiping at her eyes and stood up to leave with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back