• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom You Said Forever

Max went to get her but stopped when she saw Ivar go for her instead. She gave a small nod before smiling softly at her daughter nodding a bit "Three languages, I've been speaking to her in spanish as welll." She said softly brushing some of her curls back "She has my hair, poor thing." She murmured taking a deep breath "Who would have thought we would make such a perfect little baby."

Jordan listened to her and gave a small nod while continuing to massage her feet "Well I support whatever you want to do. Just as long as it doesn't hurt you." He said softly moving to sit closer to her and smiled softly "So how was your day other than that? Work not too bad?" He murmured

She shook her head, smiling some as she ran her fingers through his hair, "Mmm you smell nice." She murmured "Some woman kept having me go get her different things every time I got to her table but other than that, good customers, good tips." She smiled tiredly, "I'm gonna take a nap baby." She murmured softly, starting to fall asleep snuggled up close to him on the couch.

He smiled some, looking at the time after a while, once Lily had settled again "Here... I have some work to do... Call me to let me know if Saturday or Sunday works better.... Maggie doesn't have plans for us on either day right now." He told her.

Jordan smiled softly at her and gave a small nod before he let her fall asleep. He was making dinner by the time she woke up and smiled softly at her as she came into the room "Hey beautiful, Ronnie called asked me to pull a double tomorrow so you have me for the night." He murmured giving her a quick kiss as she moved to the fridge for drinks

Max looked at the time as Lilith settled and gave a small nod "Okay I will talk with Bill, I don't think we have plans either." She murmured before she got Lilith buckled up in her carrier taking a deep breath as she got to the door again "I'll call you later to set up a time." She said softly to him "Oh here." She murmured digging in her bag and handing him a few pictures of Lilith from when she was first born

She nodded yawning some and leaned against the counter with some juice. “Mmm that’s nice.” She mumbled, yawning again and rubbed at her face, not quite awake yet. “What you making?”

Bill was home already by the time she got there and frowned some. “In the study,.. how’d it go?” He asked her, turning to face her once she got through to him, half hoping that it had been a disaster and that she wouldn’t go again.

Jordan smiled happily at her before he turned off the oven "Your favorite, and I made emough for left overs tomorrow for dinner." He murmured kissing her cheek "You feeling okay?"

Max got home and made her way to the study placing Lilith down on the ground letting her sleep while she sat on the small couch they had in there "It went okay I guess....he is still a dick but he seems to really want to be apart of her life." She said giving a heavy sigh as she ran her hands over her face "How was your day?"

She smiled and pecked his cheek. “Ugh. You’re a star. Yeah, I’m just tired. Only a few more weeks til maternity leave though.” She smiled, rubbing her bump gently. “I’m thinking I should call Angel.... give him the opportunity to want to be a dad.” She told him.

Bill frowned some. “I coulda told you that. He’s a prick at work too....uh work was okay, they want me to go out on the boat and do training though.... for six to eight months.” He told her, having been stressed since he’d been told that morning.

Jordan frowned softly but gave a small nod to her "If that is what you want....just be careful." He murmured before finishing up and making plates for the two of them "I say you let his brother tell him what you said and let him make the first move."

Max frowned when she heard him clearly and took a deep breath "What? 8 months?!" She asked worriedly going to sit in his lap holding him close "Why do you need training? I thought you were not going to see combat."

He frowned shaking his head "I'm not being trained... I'm doing the training... I don't have much choice." He told her quietly, rubbing her back gently, "And I'm not seeing combat love." He promised.

She nodded, sitting down with him, "That sounds like a good plan too.. Either way I'll talk to EZ first... He's like a younger brother to me." She explained.

Max took a deep breath and gave a small nod "Alright...well then I guess this is what we will have to do." She said softly before giving him a gentle kiss "What do you want for dinner?"

Jordan gave a nod and sat down after bringing their drinks to the table "Alright that sounds good then." He murmured sipping at his drink a bit as he watched her some "Have you thought of names?"

He smiled tiredly, pulling her close. “You on the menu tonight?” He teased her, kissing her forehead.

She shook her head. “Not much yet. I do like Javi though.” She mumbled, starting to eat dinner with him

Max rolled her eyes but smiled happily at him "Mmm maybe if you're good enough." She teased before kissing him gently

Jordan nodded and smiled some "Well you know I think Jordan is a fine name." He teased before chuckling as she gave him a knowing look "Or you know Javi is real nice too."

She rolled her eyes some shaking her head. “Shoulda never started dating a gringo.” She teased him.

he smiled, pulling her closer til Lily started screaming and crying for attention. “Oh you don’t want us to have any fun so you.” He grumbled letting max get up.

Jordan chuckled some and winked at her "You love me and you know it." He murmured happily. As their night progressed he cleaned everything up and made his way to be early since it would be a long day tomorrow.

Max smiled happily and went over to Lilith picking her up "Oh sweet little Lily, I'm right here." She murmured looking at her phone when she heard it go off and gave a small smile seeing Ivar had sent her a thank you text.

She rolled her eyes but made it through the evening quietly until she went to bed and lay next to him, rubbing his arm gently, "Mmm.... G'night." She mumbled "I love you." She turned her lamp off and snuggled in close as she could.

Lily just screamed and cried from then through the rest of the afternoon, starting to teeth so she was extra grumpy unless she had a frozen teething ring to gnaw on, just wanting cuddles the whole time so Bill took her to the lounge after dinner with a fresh teething ring and lay her against his chest, kissing her head while she gnawed away "Is that better Lily?" He cooed to her

Jordan smiled some and yawned pulling her close to him "Mmm I love you too. Goodnight." He whispered before starting to fall asleep

Max smiled softly as she sat with Bill in the lounge watching Lily settle in his arms "I think she is now." She said softly pulling her hair up into a messy bun

He smiled, kissing her head and cradled her close "She looks just liike her mommy." He smiled tiredly, looking up at Max, "You know how beautiful you are?" He asked her quietly.

Carmen woke up early in the morning to her stomach churning and made it to the bathroom in time to be sick, just staying curled up on the bathroom floor with a bucket and trying to be quiet enough that Jordan could sleep through til his alarm.

Max blushed and gave a small laugh "If you say so." She murmured before yawning softly and smiling gently

Jordan groaned softly as he woke up hearing Carmen. He got up and went to find her frowning some "Babe? Hey you okay?" He said quietly rubbing her back gently

Carmen smiled tiredly and rubbed her face "Sorry... I was trying not to wake you." she mumbled, yawning quietly, "Yeah, baby's just making me sick this morning, go back to bed, I think I'll be alright in a minute." She promised him, giving his hand a squeeze, raising an eyebrow when he just sat down next to her "Jordan, you got a double shift later, you still got a couple hours in bed left." She murmured

He got Lily to bed a little later then went to get Max and carried her up to their room, getting into bed with her and pulled her in close "I'm gonna miss you once I get on that boat." He mumbled into her hair

Jordan gave a small nod to her and sat down shaking his head some "I'll be fine, don't worry." He murmured smiling softly at her as he continued to rub her back

Max cuddled him close when he got into bed later that night and gave a small nod "I'll miss you too." She said quietly tracing small patterns on his chest.

She nodded tiredly and just leaned into him while she waited for her stomach to settle. “Mmm, I think... I think it’s safe to go back to bed.” She mumbled, getting up and wandering back in with him.

he smiled tiredly, holding her close and starting to drift off to sleep. “Mmm, get a few hours in before Lily wakes up again.” He chuckled as he was nodding off

Jordan gave a small nod and picked up the bucket carrying it back to her side of the bed "I love you." He murmured before crawling into bed with her and yawning softly

Max woke up early that morning when she heard Lilith crying. She sat in the rocking chair feeding her quietly sighing happily a bit.

She was asleep soon after they were back in bed, sleeping through his alarm and eventually got up around 10, getting herself some breakfast and ready for the day then headed out to go see EZ at the club house.

Bill woke up W little later, taking max a cup of tea.”morning. How long you been up for?” He asked her quietly, kissing her head.

EZ looked over as the yard gate opened and Carmen stepped through. He wiped off his hands on a rag and made his way over smiling some at her "Hey there, what brings you by?" he asked softly thankful that Angel had to day off and finally decided to go home.

Max smiled softly now rocking Lilith back to sleep as Bill walked in "Two hours or so?" she murmured to him before blowing a kiss

She smiled some, making her way over “I talked to Jordan last night, that I was going to give Angel the opportunity to stand up and be a dad. He made the suggestion that you talk to him.” She explained, following him inside the club house and sat down at a table with him. “Is he around today?” She asked.

Bill nodded and yawned some, sitting down on the little sofa in there. “Ivar seeing her today?” He asked, sounding a little miffed.

EZ shook his head some and sighed "No he had the day off an actually went home." He murmured before grabbing some water for the two of them "I'll talk to him..see what he does. If he says anything about wanting to I'll call you. I don't want to give him your number and him just keep messing with you."

Max gave a small shrug and sipped the tea he had brought her "I'm not sure, we hadn't talked about it. You're working today right?" She murmured

Users who are viewing this thread

Back