• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom You Said Forever

Angel frowned some and sipped out of his second whiskey bottle grunting some "She left me because I'm a piece of shit....." he slurred sighing heavily "I'm sorry I'm not fucking father material....I just...I can't do it!" he slurred to himself more than to EZ

Max came out of his shower and smiled softly ruffling her hair with a towel to help dry it "So what are we having for dinner?" she asked happily

He frowned some shaking his head "Dammit Angel.... Is that what this is about?! You're gonna let her go cause you're worried about being a father? After everything she's reassured you with?" He muttered, shaking his head "Drinking isn't gonna bring her back." He told him seriously and left again after that to go home.

Bill smiled some, "Pasta." HE told her, pecking her cheek once she got over to him in the kitchen, enjoying the rest of his evening with her before going to bed, snuggling in close ot her

Max woke up in the morning and yawned some smiling softly as she felt Bill's arms around her still. She turned to face him and pushed some hair from his face smiling more as it scrunched up "Sorry..." she whispered as he slowly opened his eyes

Angel woke up in the morning with a massive headache groaning quietly as he made his way out of bed and into the bathroom to take some aspirin. He sighed heavily as he looked himself over in the mirror shaking his head some. He didn't know what he was going to do later that day, was he going to try for the possibility of kids or was he going to let Carmen go? His thoughts were in a whirlwind and it only made his headache worse.

He grumbled a little and pulled her in closer "Why are you up so early when I'm not working til ten? I'll take you home for nine but we got another fifteen minutes in bed first" He mumbled, smiling tiredly, closing his eyes again and kissed her head just enjoying a quiet lie-in with her until they needed to get up and he made her breakfast before taking her back to her brother's house as she'd requested, heading off to work with a promise to call her later on.

Carmen headed over to the house to either finish packing her stuff or move the small bags back in depending on what Angel had decided but her heart sunk when she pulled into the driveway and saw his bike was gone. Not only had he not changed his mind but he hadn't even been man enough to tell her that to her face. She headed inside anyway and frowned seeing Max in their kitchen "Do you know where Angel is?" She asked her frowning.

Max smiled softly and cuddled in close to him before she closed her eyes as well takimg in her time with him. Once she was at her brother's after her breakfast with Bill she frowned seeing the empty liquor bottles on the floor. She quickly started to clean up and frowned seeing Carmen come in"Not sure, came in and there were empty bottles on the floor. Maybe he went in early?"

She frowned and watched her. “Yeah maybe.... what the fuck is your problem? What the fuck gives you the right to interfere in my relationship and the decisions I have made with my partner?” She spat at her, feeling so hurt and angry about all of it.

Max frowned some and raised an eyebrow at her "What do you mean?" She asked not even remembering what she had fully said to Angel

She grit her teeth and glared at her. “You told Angel that you lot should never have kids. So now he’s changed his mind and doesn’t want kids.... I fucking put you up in my house. We have paid for everything for you for months and now as thanks you’ve destroyed my relationship.” She spat at her.

Max went a bit wide eyed and shook her head some "Fucking idiot." She muttered before giving a heavy sigh "I'll talk with him....Carmen I wasn't in my right mind when I said that shit. I didn't think he would actually fucking listen to me!" She explained knowing it was no use though

“Bullshit! You’ve been dropping comments with him left right and centre about not having kids. You know he gets in his head. You’re fucking pathetic.” She glared at her, spitting at her feet before going to get the last of her things and left.

-6 months-
Ivar was making his way through the streets in town with Maggie when he first spotted Max. He'd been seeing Maggie since he'd got out of the psychiatric clinic and she'd been the best thing to happen to him seeing as he figured Max would never get back with him. Seeing her now though, seeing her pushing the stroller with his child in it, he found himself feeling panicked that he let her slip through his fingers. "Max." He called as they got closer, wheeling himself down towards her, raising an eyebrow at the guy she was with, "Hi... how are you?" He'd tried desperately to get her to let him have some time with his daughter but she wasn't about to budge.

Carmen was on the other side of town, going through the farmer's market with Jordan. A man she'd known for years but she'd never truly known until she bumped into him at the bank while she was moving into a new place. They'd had a catch up and hit it off and since then he'd been the best she could have asked for. She'd not seen or heard from Angel once so far and she hadn't noticed him there yet as she smiled up at Jordan and laughed when he made some comment about the stall they'd just passed. She hadn't seen Angel stood on the other side of the street watching her.

Max pushed the stroller with Bill smiling happily as she walked with her daughter. After having her daughter she was happier than ever. Her and Bill were still going strong and were even thinking about moving in together. She hadn't thought about Ivar at all really and when she heard that familiar voice ring through her ears she went wide eyed. Looking over and meeting his piercing blue gaze made her heart skip a beat "Ivar....I...I'm good." She said softly trying to calm her heart rate the best she could "How are you?"

Angel sat outside the farmer's market watching Carmen taking a deep breath shaking his head some. He missed her more than anything and had been completely miserable. He should have never let her go and now she was in another man's arms. He didn't know what to do, he wanted her back but when he saw the baby bump she was now sporting he lost it. How could she just get knocked up by a random guy so quickly after they broke up?! He knew it was all his fault but he couldn't help but be pissed off that it wasn't him, that it wasn't them together at the farmer's market with their child growing in her belly.

He frowned some, looking bill up and down. “Not bad. Would be better if I could see my daughter.” He told her frowning some, Maggies hand on his shoulder. “Maxine this is Maggie, my girlfriend.” He told her.

carmen headed down the street to get some fresh bread for dinner and looked up, finally catching angels eyes for a moment and just turned and walked the other way, taking Jordan’s hand and dragging him back up the other direction

Max frowned as he mentioned their daughter and silently cursed Ubbe for telling him. She had run into him in town one day and there was no way she could hide her very prominent bump at the time. She looked over at the woman he called his girlfriend and did her best to smile. She was a short beautiful woman, blonde hair, blue eyes, cute button nose. Quickly she fixed her gaze back to Ivar and then looked at Bill as he cleared his throat "Ivar this is Bill, my boyfriend." She said happily completely ignoring his question about their daughter, if she could help it she wouldn't even tell him her name.

Angel frowned as he caught her gaze and she scurried off. He quickly followed behind her and tried to catch up calling for her hoping she would turn around and speak with him but it was no use. She kept going even whem her man turned to look at him with a confused look.

Last edited:
He nodded some "I can see that... Never thought to mention to me that you've been with my ex-wife?" He muttered as he'd ben working with Bill a fair amount recently, having been transferred to his department. "Max I want to see her... She's my daughter too." He told her seriously "I will not let you keep her away from me." He told her frowning, gritting his teeth as they both started walking off "I'll just take it to court." He muttered, shaking his head.

Carmen eventually stopped and turned to face him, "What?! What do you want? You stalking me? Cause what the fuck else you doing at a farmer's market in your leather?" She spat at him, one arm around her bump and keeping away from him.

Max frowned more having not known that Bill had been working with Ivar recently. She frowned as he continued to push on the subject of their daughter and shook her head some "No, you will not see her....I will not put her in that life." She said before walking off with Bill following behimd her trying to keep herself together as she thought about everything.

Angel frowned more at her and shook his head some "I just wanted to talk....Promise." he said in a much softer tone moving closer to her but felt his heart break as she started to move away "Mí dulce....please don't...I'm sorry." He said quietly reaching out for her hand trying to bring her back to him.

Ivar glared after them and sighed heavily "Can we just go home?" He muttered to Maggie, turning around and making his way back towards where they'd parked the car.

Carmen frowned shaking her head "We're way past talking it over Angel... Move on... I have." She told him honestly and gave Jordan's hand a squeeze, walking away with him, "Why now? Why would he bother after six months?" She muttered, going back to where she'd wanted to get fresh bread from, "That weekend away is starting to sound really good right about now." she mumbled, pouting up at him a little.

Max sighed heavily as they got to the park and frowned as she looked over at Bill "Why did you not tell me you were working with him? I understand our past history but Bill you still should have told me." She said quietly before getting her premade bottle out for Lilith.

Jordan held her hand tight and took her away once Angel gave up. He gave a small sigh and kissed the top of her head gently "Probably couldn't handle it alone anymore." He murmured to her giving a small smile as she mentioned a weekend away "Whenever you want I'm ready." He murmured before he looked over some of the produce "Do you ever plan on telling him?"

Carmen frowned some and shook her head, leaning back against him some, "He made it very clear that he didn't want any children... So he doesn't hve any." She told him seriously, tilting her head back and kissed under his chin "Mmm... I love you." She smiled, "You wanna get home and get cooking?" she asked him. She was glad she'd met him and she had fallen for him hard but she was still getting to grips with having a man who wanted to do the cooking or to help around the house. That wasn't the world she had come from.

Bill shook his head "This is why I didn't tell you." He pointed out, getting Lilith out of her buggy and passed her over to her mother "So you wouldn't be stressed sweetheart." He murmured, kissing her head "You don't need the extra stress." He murmured "It'll be fine though. I doubt he'll get much if any visitation rights with his history of violence." He told her frowning some.

Jordan smiled some at her and gave a nod letting his hand rub her stomach gently. He wasn't going to push the subject anymore but he knew he wanted to be there for not only here but the baby as well. He walked a little longer with her until she asked about food and gave a nod "Yeah sounds good." He murmured taking her to hia car. He had fallen hard and fast for Carmen and he wanted to make sure that she didn't have to stress about the little things like cooking and cleaning while she was pregnant. Of course he couldn't always win the battle of cooking every night for her but he always tried and offered.

Max sighed heavily before taking Lilith into her arms and gave a small nod "You're right, I don't need the stress. He won't get much of rights and its going to be just fine." She said quietly trying to reassure herself while she fed Lilith

Carmen smiled tiredly once they got back home, getting out with him and heading inside, "What if I get us a cabin up at Big Bear for the weekend?" She asked him as she was scrolling through breaks on her phone. Since losing her job at the club because she'd separated from angel, she'd got a job at the same restaurant that Jordan was a chef at, serving tables so it was easye nough to schedule the same days off.

Bill just nodded and held them both close on the bench "Mmm... I love my two girls." He smiled and kissed her cheek, "Very much. We still got dinner at your dad's tonight right?"

Jordan gave a small nod as he started to set up dinner for the two of them "Mmm us a cabin, nice fire place, I can definitely get behind that." He said happily to her "You good with shrimp pasta?" He asked glancing over as her while he started cutting the vegatables. He had been a chef for a little over 10 years now and he finally was at a good restaurant to where he was happy to stay.

Max leaned into him and smiled softly "We love you too." She said happily before nodding some "Yeah we do, he hasn't called to cancel. My brother's are supposed to be there too but I highly doubt they will be." She murmured

She frowned "Shrimp is a no go baby, if you do it separate but I can't have shellfish pregnant." She reminded him, getting him a beer out and kissed his chi=eek, going to book a cabin for the following weekend.

He nodded osme "They really don't like me very much." He muttered. By the time they got to her Dad's place that evening, despite what Max had said, both of the boys were there and Angel was already drunk with EZ trying to calm him down.

Jordan rolled his eyes to himself and gave a nod "Shit I'm sorry babe, I completely forgot. There is some chicken in there if you want. I can save the shrimp for some other time when its just me eating." He murmured giving her a quick kiss when she brought him a beer "Mmm thank you."

Max sighed heavily as she walked in seeing her eldest brother already drunk. She smiled and hugged her Dad tight as she saw him letting him take Lilith off. That baby already had him around her little finger. She went to hug EZ and Angel both but frowned at her brother's remarks towards her.

Angel sat at the table wallowing in his own self pity and frowned as he hugged his sister "Its your fault she left me, and now she got knocked up by some gringo." He slurred

Users who are viewing this thread

Back