• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Promised to Be Careful

She just nodded and held onto him tightly still, burying her face into his shoulder. She’d been thinking that the moment he got home she would just feel okay again and when that hadn’t happened she had gone straight to panic mode and stayed there the rest of the night. She curled in close and held his hand tightly as she eventually fell back to sleep again for a short while.

JD watches her and sighs softly. He didn’t sleep the rest of the night, too worried about her and everything else. He wanted her to be happy and he hated that she wasn’t. She was a new mom and she should be.

Carmen got up early in the morning when Mari next woke up, going to get her sorted and ready before going and helping JD out and got him to the bathroom to sort hi myself out. “Give me a shout when you’re done. I’m just gonna put the coffee on... I have a couple calls this morning for work but no appointments.” She mumbled getting zoned into work mode already, taking Mari to get her fed.

JD nods a little and watches her leave. He sighs softly and gets what he has to get done done, but decided be not to bother her and manages to get himself situated and out of the bathroom after a good twenty or so minutes. He was hoping the more independent he became wjth this, the less stress she’d have.

Carmen frowned some when Mari was feeding a bit slower than normal but made a note of it in the book and rubbed at her face some, sitting down to drink her coffee and looking up hearing Jorge coming into the kitchen. “I told you to give me a shout.” She mumbled.

JD looks at her and shrugs. “You got enough to worry about.” He says softly and pushes himself over to the fridge and gets out milk for cereal, but realizes he won’t be able to reach the bowls or cereal. He bites his lip and puts the milk back and opts for some cut up fruit and wheels over to the table.

She just nodded and watched her little girl. She didn’t have the energy to respond. “My mom is coming over in a bit. I told her to just kinda... have a couple days away from this house while she’s in the city... but she’s back today... You want coffee?” She mumbled and set Mari in her rocker once she finished burping her, getting up to pour more coffee.

JD frowns when she seems distant to him. He sighs softly and shakes his head. “I’m fine.” He tells her and looks down, just munching on the fruit. He didn’t know what to do anymore. He finishes eating and puts the fruit back before going back to the bedroom and getting into bed. He lays down and tries to go back to sleep.

Carmen sighed heavily and watched him go back to their room frowning at that a little and shook her head. So he’d been home less than a day and she was still taking care of Mari on her own it felt like, making her two phone calls within a couple hours and then she was free the rest of the day so she took Mari to the lounge to get some laundry done and she could lay on the floor in there and watch her mom the whole time without panicking.

JD finally gets the sleep he hadn’t gotten all night and was up again a few hours later. He gets out of bed and back in the wheelchair and heads to the living room. He looks around for them and finally finds her. “‘Need me to do anything?”

She shook her head some and looked over at him. “Not specifically. I’m done with work. She’s about to go down for a nap.L she mumbled as she nodded to Marisol.

JD nods a little. “Oh okay.” He murmurs and goes to over to put Mari down, but her room was upstairs and he wouldn’t be able to get there. “I’ll tire her out for you.” He finally says and picks the little girl up, going to the living room to rock her.

“She’s going down in our room Jorge.” She called to him and frowned some going round the house and getting stuff done but she still had this feeling of dread that she was holding onto. Terrified something was going to go wrong.

Jd hears her and nods. HE wheels to their room and gets her settled in the crib there as best he could. He smiles a little at her and sighs softly. "I don't know what to do anymore bug." he murmurs to the sleeping girl and sighs.

Carmen went to sit down after a while and frowned some, staring at the floor and wringing her hands together some. She didn’t understand why they were pushing each other away but then again she wasn’t exactly fixing it herself.

JD sighs and wheels back out to the living room. He sees her and smiles, goig to the couch moving himself from the wheel chair to the couch beside her. "Come here." He murmurs and opens his arms for her.

She looked over at him and squished herself into his arms and rest her head on his shoulder, kissing his cheek. “I love you.... I just.... I feel lost at the moment and I know I should just be glad I got both of you home but I can’t help feeling like this.” She mumbled frowning.

JD holds her close and lays back with her. He rubs her back and sighs softly. "I love you too and I'm here for you. I know I'm not much help at the moment but I' trying. I just want you happy again d I'll do whatever you need me to do to get you back to that woman I know and love."

She just nodded and held onto him, resting her head against his, just taking the time to enjoy being in his arms again. “I need you.” She mumbled. “Please... please don’t ever go.” She whimoered a little

She nodded and held onto him tighter. “I love you... how’s your head feeling? All your painkillers are being taken on time right?” She asked quietly.

She nodded and just stayed close, resting her head against his shoulder. “How was your conversation with josh?” She mumbled tiredly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back