• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Promised to Be Careful

JD crosses his arms and watches him. “I don’t think best friends believe they’re criminals, especially when there’s no evidence.” He grumbles and sits up a little.

He sighed heavily and sat down. “No they don’t. But they do look at things like facts and soon as you were proven innocent I went back to trying to be normal with you but you were so wrapped up with carmen... as you should have been, we didn’t get a chance to sit and talk. But I’m here Jorge. I still consider you my best friend.” He told him seriously.

JD frowns. “If the roles were reversed, sure I would have had to take you in and question you, it’s the job. But I wouldn’t have treated you like I already knew you were guilty.” He mutters and runs a hand through his hair.

He frowned. “All I can do is apologise JD... but I thought you might want a friend around during this.” He muttered. “Guess I was wrong.” He started to stand up to leave again.

JD sighs softly and uncrosses his arms. “I forgive you okay.” He mutters and lays back down, not expecting him to stay. He closes his eyes and tries to get some rest.

He frowned some watching him. “Do you need any pain meds or something?” He asked him quietly seeing he looked uncomfortable. “When are you gonna go home?” He asked him.

JD opens his eyes and looks over at him. “No I’m fine.” He mutters and stretches a little. “End of next week I think.” He mutters siftly. “I’m hoping sooner.”

JD nods a little. “She’s doing better now. Today’s her first day out of the hospital.” He mjrmjrd snd sighs. “I think Carmen’s over doing it and I hate I can’t help. I won’t even be much help when I get out. She doesn’t need to be taking care of two people.”

He nodded. “Alright. You could ask for early retirement. Get all your benefits. Then when you’re finally back on your feet... sorry... you know what I mean, apply for something?” He suggested.

JD nods a little and sighs. “Her moms here right now to help which I’m glad. Maybe I can get my mom to come help more. I just don’t want her overworking herself. She should be enjoying being a mom, not worrying about me.”

He nodded some. “I know. I know.... if there’s anything I can do let me know.” He told him seriously. “You guys deserve it. I spoke to the officer on your case by the way, set to go to trial next month if it keeps going well. She fled the scene. High as a kite.” He told him frowning. “She’s has her kids taken away already.”

Josh nodded and talked to him a while longer before leaving.

Carmen arrived home shortly and took Mari straight to the kitchen once she was out of her buggy, cradling her close and getting a bottle sorted for her. “Mom! We’re home!” She called out, kissing her little girls head.

Carmen’s mom heads downstairs and wipes her hands off on her jeans. “I was just tiding up the nursery for this little one.” She murmurd and takes Mari into her arms. “Aren’t you just the cutest.”

Carmen smiled watching the two of them. “We went and surprised daddy huh? Did him some good to see his little girl.... I’m worried about him.” She told her frowning as she washed her hands.

Her mother looks over at her and rocks Mari. “I’m sure he’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna take adjusting to losing something that major.” She murmurs.

She frowned shaking her head. “Mom, I know him inside and out and he’s not going to take adjusting to a less physical life well.” She muttered sighing heavily. “Mom... I told you I met him at the station... that’s not technically true... he was sent to me as a patient... I know his mental stability like the back of my hand.” She muttered.

Her mom sighs softly and puts Mari down in her carrier. She goes over to her daughter and starts making her tea. “And I know you are the best at your job and you’re gonna help him through this.”

“I can’t be his therapist and his fiancée though. That’s not possible. Oh and be the mother to his child on top of that.” She muttered getting Maris little breathing help set up before sitting down and cradling her, giving her a bottle at the same time and watching her.

Her mother sighs. “I’m not telling you to be his therapist. I’m telling you to be his wife and be there for him. He doesn’t need you to be his therapist and you know he won’t go for that anyway. But he is gonna need his wife to be there for him. Have his back.”

She frowned some Shaking her head. “When he gets home you go ahead and tell me that all he needs is lots of support. But I know him and I know he needs more than that.”

Her mother sighs and shakes her head. “I’m not arguing with you about all this Carmen. I came to help, not get lectured by my own daughter.” She gets up and goes to start on laundry for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back