• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Promised to Be Careful

She smiled and watched him some “I don’t have a problem with that.” She murmured, kissing him gently. “I love you.” She murmured happily.

JD smiles and holds her close. He felt so much more relaxed having her here. He sighs softly and nuzzles into her more. "Think your parents would be good with having dinner tomorrow?"

She smiled at him a little and nodded. “I can ask them.” She murmured softly and cupped his cheek gently. “I’ll find out in the morning and let you know.” She murmured. “They were really excited for us when I told them we were engaged this morning.... speaking of... when is your family coming into town?” She asked him quietly. She knew they were from upstate but not much else.

JD holds her close and rubs her back softly. "I don't know. I don't really talk to my dad that much anymore. I can probably get my mom to visit before I can convince him." He murmurs softly and caresses her cheek softly. "And no if she comes he won't, they're divorced."

She nodded and frowned some. “I thought ... oh never mind. I must have misheard you.” She mumbled and shook her head some. This was the first she’d heard any of this. Even after their sessions where she’d asked away and he’d said nothing.

JD sighs softly and holds her hips softly. "I don't like talking about my family much. It's nothing against you." He murmurs and looks at her. "I'll talk to my mom about coming down soon."

She frowned some. “Jorge... I’m your fiancée.... and I don’t mean right now but before your mother comes down... write it down, tell me, do whatever but when I say yes to marrying you I mean I wanna spend my life with yours.... the good and the bad alright?” She murmured gently to him.

JD nods a little and pulls her closer. "I kinda just figured you knew a lot of it from my files. I don't really know what's in them, but I assumed at least some about my family was, at least the basics. I didn't really feel the need to elaborate more." He murmurs and looks at her. "I'll tell you though, whatever you wanna know."

She frowned and shook her head. “I never looked at more than the reason you were sent to me. I think it’s best to have the person tell you themselves.... also I liked you from the start... it felt a little invasive.” She mumbled and curled up close to him, yawning a bit and starting to fall asleep curled back into him.

JD smiles a little at her and kisses her head softly. He stays still so she could sleep but he was wide awake, his head racing. He sighs and rubs her arm gently.

Carmen woke up early and got changed while she was at his place, throwing a bit of makeup on and smiled over to find JD fast asleep in bed still, leaving him a quick note which was very fast becoming a routine for her before she left for work.

JD wakes up a few minutes after she left and sees the note. He smiles and tucks it away in the drawer he had started keeping them all in. He gets up and ready for the day.

Carmen got into the office and smiled at her first client in the waiting room. “Give me ten minutes and I’m gonna be with you Alright?” She assured him and smiled again then went in and called her mom. “Hey momma, me and Jorge were wondering if you guys wanted to try for dinner again tonight? If you wanna have dinner in then I can cook but he instigated it so I would love if you two could make it.” She told her. While she was on the phone she was starting to hear a commotion in the waiting room but ignored it for the moment.

Her mother smiles and nods. “We would love to sweetie. How about I grab reservations at the same place we tried to the other night.” She murmurs and leans back.

“Sounds perfect. I’ll let JD know and I’ll see you later.” She smiled and hung up then went to check on what was going on in the waiting room. Charlie was her first client for the day and she knew he’d been bad recently but with not being there much and not having had a chance to catch up with her substitute she had no idea just how unhinged he’d become. “Charlie I’m ready for you to co-“ she stopped as she saw him holding a gun and trembling while he had got everyone else sat up against the wall with their hands up and within minutes she had joined them.

JD had been looking up people to go tak to all morning. Around lunch he took a. Break though and tried to call Carmen to talk and also get recommendations to look into. He sighs softly and heads to the kitchen to make some lunch for himself.

She jumped out of her skin as her phone rang and Charlie came over to her quickly grabbing it and pushing it to her face. ‘You give anything away and you’re gone. They’re coming for you if you like it or not!’ He snapped at her so she answered and nodded to him. “Hey... how are you doing?” She asked him, her voice a little strained.

JD smiles but soon picks up on the tone change. He had been trained for these things. “Hey babe. How’s work?” He asks and straightens up. “You with someone?”

“It’s good... just with Kelly, we’re discussing lunch... my mom made uh... she made .. well she’s making reservations at that restaurant again tonight... I’ll tell you what time when I know...” she looked up seeing Charlie was making motions for her to wrap it up. “Babe I uh... I gotta go okay? I got a jam packed day but I will see you later okay? I love you.” She told him at the end and shut her eyes tight trying to stop herself from crying. “Jorge... can you go into work today? I just think it’s really important you go talk to your boss and get into work.” She said trying to get him to work out that they needed the cops.

JD frowns a little. “Okay. I’ll see you tonight.” He murmurd and then frowns at her last statement. She would never push him to go there, not after everything. “Babe is something going on? Do you need help? If you do just tell me what the restaurant were going to is. If you’re okay, remind me your dads name okay?” He instructs her. She seemed off and he was worried.

“Jorge I’m okay... just go into work and I’ll tell you the time tonight. It’s only five minutes from your place anyway. Some kind of home made Italian place or something.” She mumbled, “I love you okay? I’ll see you later.” She told him as she looked up at Charlie who was glaring at her. “I gotta go okay? Bye.” She hung up quickly and burst into tears, shaking against the wall.

JD frowns and quickly grabs his keys and heads to the station. He goes to josh as soon as he’s there. “I think there’s some trouble at Carmen’s job. I called her and she’s acting weird.”

Josh looked over at him and frowned some. “Oh yeah? Is she also gonna make my life difficult?” He muttered thinking he was being dramatic but then looked at his expression and frowned. “Oh shit you’re serious... alright what’s going on then?” He asked him and sent a message out for a quick briefing session.

JD frowns and watches him. “I’m not sure. I called and she sounded stressed. I asked what was wrong and if she needed help. She hinted at needed cops I think. I just knows somethings up. She’s normally a lot more bubbly even on the phone.”

Josh frowned and sighed a bit. “You know how much shit you’re gonna be in If this isn’t really a problem?” He asked him. “I’m not calling you a liar I’m saying be careful....” he told him as the others started piling in.

Carmen was sat there trying to stay calm again but she waited until Charlie was busy talking to the walls like there was someone there before she grabbed her phone out and quickly sent Jorge a text. ‘Hostage situation. Five. Gun. He’ she managed to press send before Charlie turned around again and saw what she was doing, just sitting there and shaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back