• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Promised to Be Careful

Carmen got home late in the evening and smiled some, calling him as she got changed. “Hey handsome, I’m just getting into clean clothes and then I’m coming over to you. Thought maybe I could make some mac and cheese and a bit of garlic bread.” She suggested having no clue how frustrating his day had been.

JD sits at the kitchen table and listens to her. “That sounds nice.” He says softly and rubs his temples. “Hurry over.” He murmurd siftly. He just really needed her right now.

Carmen smiled a bit. “Alright, I’ll be there soon babe. Promise.... fiancé.” She giggled and hung up, chucking fresh clothes on then headed out and drove over to his place.

JD smiles a little and hangs up. He goes to get a beer and cracks it open. He had tons of voicemails and missed calls from josh and the chief and even more texts from josh but he ignored all of them. He was angry and he just wanted Carmen.

She got to his front door, knocking a couple times but giggled when it opened. “Hi. I left your key at my place by accident.” She murmured and reached up to hug him but squeaked with excitement as he lifted her off of the floor and carried ger inside. “Ooh someone was waiting for company. I’m sorry sir you’re gonna have to put me down. I’m waiting for my fiancé.” She winked at him.

Jd buries his face in her neck and chuckles softly. “I don’t think he’ll mind.” He murmurd and kisses her neck softly. He sets her on the counter in the kitchen and kisses her softly. “God I’m so glad you’re here.”

She frowned some and kept him close, rubbing his arms a little and kissed his jaw. “Why? You seem on edge papí. What’s going on?” She asked him worried for him and just keeping him in close to her.

JD sighs. “Josh called. They wanted me in for a meeting to send me back undercover. Different people I’d be dealing with but still. I just left the hospital. I’ve been ignoring them all day.”

She frowned a little and shook her head. “You’re still not well babe. They can’t be asking you to work when you’re still on the antibiotics.... that’s not fair.” She muttered frowning some and held him close to her, keeping her legs around his waist.

JD sighs softly. “I know but they don’t seem to get that. I’ve done so much for them and they can’t even give me this.” He mutters and holds her tightly. “I’m not going back. I can’t.”

She frowned and just gently rubbed his back while she stayed there with him, trying her best to soothe him until her phone rang and she answered, hearing his captains voice on the other side, not even getting a chance to respond to him before JD grabbed her phone

JD heads the captain and frowns. “Are you realy calling her now? You leave her out of this. If I’m not answering there’s a reason!” He snaps and moves away from her. “I’m not going back undercover and that’s it.”

Carmen frowned and watched him. This was not the JD Ashe had fallen in love with. This was much closer to the JD she knew when he was her patient and that worried her. “Sweetheart... it’s not-“ she cut off when he lifted his hand to signal silence and frowned some.

‘Jorge. I’m not best pleased about you ignoring me today however please pass the phone back to Ms Ramirez as this is regarding a different officer. I need to know how his treatment is going.’ He told him frowning some.

JD frowns and hands the phone back to her. He sighs and goes up to his bedroom and lays down. He curls up and pulls the blankets up to his chin.

She finished the phone call as quick as possible before heading up to him and curled up under the covers next to him “Hey, talk to me... that wasn’t a conversation about you baby, I’ve been treating another officer on your floor. On a separate shift to you.” She murmured gently and took his hands tightly.

JD sighs and turns to face her. “Guess I forgot your job for a minute.” He mutters and buries his face in her shoulder. He pulls her closer and holds onto her tightly. “They just have me on such edge.” He grumbles. “I don’t want to quite, I love doing this but I can’t go back to needing therapy because they’ve pushed me so much again.”

She frowned and rubbed his back gently in circles. “I know baby I know... maybe you should go talk to someone though.... just a couple sessions. You don’t have to do it through the station I can find someone for you but just to keep up with it yknow?” She asked and kissed his forehead trying to soothe him.

She frowned and kissed him back, holding him tightly. “Baby there’s nothing to be sorry about... you need to be able to work normally and going to see a therapist is just as normal as seeing a different kind of doctor.” She murmured and kissed him again, “But... I can also think of other ways to cheer you up.” She smiled.

She smiled and leant down, placing kisses all over his face and neck, holding onto him tightly. “You got any energy or do I need to do all the work?” She asked him giggling s little.

She giggled and started stripping off... she lay next to him when they were done, panting some and held onto him “I love you.” She smiled, catching her breath and gently rubbing his chest helping him get settled as well.

JD smiles and pants a little. "I love you too my beautiful fiance." He murmurs and kisses her softly. He holds her close and nuzzles his face in her neck. "Lets stay in bed the rest of the night."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back