• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Promised to Be Careful

She frowned looking over at him and turned the lights off, locking up as she went back there with him. “JD... I didn’t mean that at all... I know what I signed up for and I’m not asking you to change one thing.... I just worry is all.” She told him,suing next to him and curling up.

JD sighs softly and looks over at her. He turns to face her and pulls her into hsi arms. "I just want you to be sure this is what you want." He murmurs softly.

She frowned some and gently cupped his cheek, rubbing her thum across his face soft as she could, "I do... I just... Like I said I worry... And I always will." She murmured to him tiredly, "But I also love you and you are the person I want to be with Jorge." She murmured

JD smiles and kisses her head softly. He pulls her close and gets up, going to grab the bag he was given of his stuff back at the hospital. “We didn’t get to open your presents and I want you open this one first.” He murmurd and hands her the box.”

She smiled at him and sat up a little, snuggling in close to him, "I told you I don't need stuff babe.... Unless it's a puppy but I'm pretty sure this is too msmall to be a puppy." She giggled and kissed his cheek, taking the box though and opening it slowly, staring at the ring in shock for a moment then back at him, "Is this what I think it is?" She asked, him already starting to cry.

JD smiles. “I want to do it on your birthday. I wanted to be special but I don’t want to wait any longer. I love you so much and I wanna soend my life with you.” He murmurd siftly and watches her. “Will you marry me?”

She just kept nodding at him and set the box down before throwing her arms around him and kissing him while grinning, "Of course, absolutely, one hundred percent. Yes!" She giggled.

Carmen giggled and rolled to straddle his hips, still being careful with him and kissing all over his face, "I love you too." She murmured, carefully putting the ring on and smiled more, "You picked something perfect babe." She smiled at him and held onto him tightly

JD smiles and watches her. “It’s my great grandmothers ring.” He mjrmjrd snd rubs her hips. “She left it to my mother when she passed and my mom gave it to me to give to the person I wanted to spend my life with.”

Carmen just kept crying happily and kissing all over his face. “I love you so much. I can’t wait to be married to you.” She whispered and kissed him once more before rolling off him and snuggling in close again.

JD smiles and chuckles. He was glad she was happy. He had been so worried and scared to ask. He pulls her close and kisses her head softly.

It was long before she fell asleep snuggled in close to him, her arms wrapped around him tightly, excited to start in on this next partner of her life.

She woke up early to leave for work, leaving him a note and spent her whole commute staring at her hand excitedly, eventually calling her mom when it was a sensible time of morning and then headed into the office riding a high with her good mood.

Her mother answers the phone and sips at her coffee, sitting on the balcony of their hotel room. “Morning Mijah. How’s Jorge doing?” She asks and leans back.

“He’s doing good. We got him home and while we were going to be doing last night.... he proposed!” She told her excitedly. “We’re getting married!” She giggled.

Her mother grins and squeals. “Oh baby I’m so happy for you!” She exclaims and quickly goes to get her father to let him know.

She smiled excitedly, setting her stuff down and started getting her laptop turned on while they talked, organising another day for them to go out to dinner and she hung up, starting to take her appointments.

Josh called him a couple hours later and sighed some “Hey, heard about you ending up back in the ER the other night, how you doing?” He asked him.

Josh nodded some and frowned. “Shit.... the uh... the captain wants you in for a meeting today... they wanna start getting you ready for your next stint... obviously not with the same people.... but you need to come in.” He mumbled hating to have to give him this news.

JD frowns and shakes his head. “I thought we agreed to put me on patrol work or desk duty for a while!” He snaps. “I’m not going back undercover. I’m not even 100 yet to be going undercover! For gods sake I just got out. The hospital. Tell him to screw himself.” He growls and hangs up.

Josh sighed heavily and texted him the details of
The meeting assuring him they weren’t sending nik out immediately but he needed to come in for the meeting at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back