• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Promised to Be Careful

She nodded an armed groaned a little and looked up at him. “What time is it?” She asked him quietly and slowly sat up, rubbing her face a little.

JD kisses her forehead softly. “It’s six. Dinners all ready and you’re parents are here.” He murmurd siftly. “If you aren’t feeling up to it though that’s okay.”

She frowned some and shook her head. “I’ll come out. Give me a few minutes okay?” She murmured and stood up going to freshen up and sighed a little.

JD nods and watches her. He gets up and heads back downstairs. “She’ll be down soon.” He tells them and starts placing everything on the table.

“So she tells me that you guys are planning on selling one of your houses and moving in with the other. Have you decided which one is gonna sell yet?” She asked him smiling some.

JD nods a little. “I think I’m just gonna sell mine. I don’t wanna make her move around and it doesn’t really feel like home anyway.” He shrugs and takes a seat.

She nodded some and smiled when she saw her daughter finally come downstairs hugging her tightly then let her sit down while she went to get her husband.

Carmen glanced at JD as he sat next to her and reached for his hand, holding it tightly. “Every time I close my eyes it plays over and over in my head.” She mumbled frowning

JD frowns and holds her hand tightly. “I think you should go talk to someone Carmen. Sometimes even therapists need a therapist.” He murmurd and caresses He r cheek.

She just nodded and frowned some. “Our kids are gonna be so screwed up between the two of us.” She let out a little giggle and kissed his cheek.

She thanked him quietly while she sat with her dad and talked through a few finance things with him, smiling a little over at JD when her mom started clearing the dishes after they finished eating.

Carmen tried to fully relax and enjoy having her parents there but the day was playing through her mind over and over and by the end of the night she was exhausted mentally and emotionally, saying goodbye to them and went up to bed with Jorge.

JD heads up to bed with her and lays down. He pulls her into his arms and kisses her head softly. “Try to get some sleep. I’ll be here if you need me.”

She just nodded and frowned, putting some headphones on and playing some meditation stuff on her phone to try and relax enough to sleep, holding onto his arms around her tightly and trailing patterns on his arms.

JD holds her close and watches her, staying awake in case she needed him. He kisses her head softly and watches her. He wished he could help more.

Carmen was up and down all night and so by morning she was exhausted again, sitting up in bed and heading downstairs to go write up a letter on her laptop, looking up when JD came down.

“Morning... I uh... I’m writing a letter to my bosses requesting a sabbatical... I got enough money saved up to take some time off and I think right now I really need it.... you’re home and not off for weeks on end right now and we need to sort out housing... it just makes sense.” She murmured to him tiredly. “You got work today don’t you?” She asked him.

JD looks at her and sighs softly. "Yeah I understand." He murmurs and kisses her head. "I already called in before I came down. You really don't need to be alone today."

She just nodded a bit and leaned into him some. “I love you” She murmured softly. “Life hasn’t just been so crazy lately huh?” She mumbled smiling tiredly at him.

JD nods a little and kisses her head softly. He holds her close and rubs her side gently. “I love you so much.” He murmurs and lays his head agaisnt hers

She smiled tiredly at him and held onto him, "Mmm... I love you too... But I gotta finish this letter papi." She giggled and pecked his cheek, gently moving him away to finish writing the letter out and sent it in an e-mail to her boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back