• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain. (IC)

Characters
Here

shinobu

senjougahara

“Woah, chill. Why’re you getting mad at me, though?”

A pair of crystalline hues glanced in the direction of the figure belonging to his father. He chose not to pay attention to the weight of the silence that soon took precedence within the dining room, and the weary glance Naomi shot at him from the chair on his left; to be completely real, he would probably choose to brush off whatever was about to be said next, too.

──── &. EARLIER

If one were to ask Shinobu about what happened during the rest of vacation, he wouldn’t be able to provide an answer that would really… mean anything. Truthfully, the entire thing was an incomprehensible blur inside his head; every time he tried to recall specific events with the intent to brag to his sisters about it, nothing came to mind. Oh, he hung out with his colleagues at the spa, and―oh, he went to the beach the next day, right? Maybe? Probably…?

He knew he had a good memory, so honestly, this was something he felt weird about all throughout his last day off.

For the most part, he spent the day “lounging” around in his family’s estate (see: sliding around the hardwood floor with his socks and spending an unholy amount of money on things he wanted because he could). At one point, he started thinking about how summer was approaching and as a result, figured out a summer-version of his hero attire just so he wouldn’t die during the next several months.

So all in all, it was a pretty fun day, ignoring the small tugging at the back of his head that had been there since the elevator ride… Well, at least up until dinnertime reared its head around the corner for an unsuspecting Shinobu to crash right into, which is where we are now.

──── &. CURRENT

“Oi, the rest of us are trying to eat right now,” the third-born, Koyomi, muttered under her breath. “If you wanna start something then go somewhere else and do it.”

Shinobu only shrugged in response. “I mean, I don’t think anyone’s ‘starting something’, Kocchan―I was just asking. Besides, it wasn’t really my choice to go on vacation to begin with. I only took advantage of the opportunity I was given by Eagle-chan! ♡”

“That in itself isn’t the issue. It’s where the circumstances lie,” Jikan, his father, noted. His eyes were narrowed into thin slits, apparent disappointment sharp enough to cut through the thick tension permeating in the atmosphere. “In case you forgot, about a month ago, your agency suffered a severe loss on several accounts. A vacation is the last thing that should’ve happened; especially for you, who just joined… not to mention. I know you could’ve better handled that situation just fine.”

The albino’s lips soon found themselves pursed into a thin line at the older man’s words, yet his mind made no effort to truly process what was said. “Mmm. Sure, but the vacation already happened, so what’s there to do about it? Did you want me to turn around and fly back?” In a nonchalant manner, he popped his last piece of sushi into his mouth and stood from his spot at the table. “Getting mad at me isn’t gonna do anything. So. you might wanna watch that crease in your brow before it becomes permanent, yeah?”

“Wait, Shi-nii! You have to take your plate up, remember? Maid-san is sick today!”

──── &. NEXT

The albino woke up the next morning and did what he usually did to get ready for the day: starting off by brushing his teeth, followed by drinking a tall glass of water. Then, he did a few warm-up exercises before freshening up with a quick rinse in the shower and an 8-step skin-care routine (which, while extra, was actually pretty standard in his extra as all hell family). And despite all doing different things, he and his sisters had similar morning schedules, so once he got dressed they’d all eat breakfast together before parting ways.

The voyage to the building didn’t end up taking too long, and when he got there, he greeted reception with his usual grin before making his way up to the room his team was supposed to be meeting in. His eyes widened slightly at the sight before him.

Wait, what? Where is everyone? he thought to himself with exaggerated surprise. Me? Early? Yeah, no. That’s impossible. I’m usually one of the last ones here. The only others in the room with him were Krauss, Ichiro, and a woman he’d never seen in the agency before. There were also some donuts set out on the table, and Shinobu being who he was, decided to take three because he knew his appearance wouldn’t suffer from it anyway.

“Morning, guys! Kraussy-waussy. You look about as enthusiastic as ever,” he greeted, pulling out an empty chair and making himself comfortable. Since the blond was seemingly occupied with conversing with the woman (who he’d have to get around to meeting eventually), he averted his attention to Ichiro. Truth be told, he’d never really gotten the opportunity to speak with the guy directly, but from what he could tell… Well, he could definitely afford to take better care of himself. Jeez.

“Ichiro-senpai, right? Sheesh, you look like you just got shanked. What’s with that? You stay up drinking or something? Keep it up and you’ll already be 60 by the time you’re 30 ~” His tone was a joking one, but it wouldn’t be hard to notice the concern laced in his words. He took a bite out of one of his desserts. “Yeah so, it’s a shame, too; probably doesn’t matter to you but, you could use that face of yours for something if you actually took care of it, my guy.”

──── &.

long post ): idk how to interact with ichiro but he look a mess so nobu was gonna say sum about it (:

♡coded by uxie♡

Kathy.png
1644428688038.png

Vacation was very...interesting to say the least. Though, there were things going on with a few of her friends within the Agency, things that she wasn't able to figure out despite her ability to be very perceptive. It frustrated her and sometimes she believed it was something in her own mind that prevented her from understanding. Talking with Charlie, Tsuki, and Tatsuo on the beach, she found herself growing very tired very fast. Which meant her social meter wasn't as big as she had once thought. Sitting on her balcony with tea, she sighed, not sure how to go about it all. Looking down into her cup, her finger gently rubbed the side in thought. Perhaps I need to hang out with them a bit more...Talk..go places... I'm so independent I seem like I'm too good for anyone. When in reality, I'm not... slowly but surely finishing up her tea, she cleaned up and prepared to leave the apartment. Saying goodbye to her cat and giving him a kiss on his head.

She stepped out and walked, her mind filled with various thoughts. Between work and her own personal life. After work, she'd stop for a singular drink at her job and then return home to take a bath, relax, and sit on her balcony for a bit. Afterwards, it was bed...The same routine she's kept ever since she moved out. She wasn't getting any younger and she knew that. The Hero walked into the agency, not saying a word to anyone as she made her way to the meeting room. It was clear that she was lost in thought, especially when she kept walking, avoiding running into others and going straight for her destination. However, as soon as she got there Shinobu, Ichiro, Krauss, and Ruriko were already there. She didn't hear anything about Ruri coming back, but it was a pleasant surprise. "Good Morning..." she said, taking a random seat and leaning back into it "How is everyone this morning..." judging by Ichiro he looked like he could use some coffee. Krauss was the same and Shinobu was just stuffing his face with donuts.

Beann Beann Maxxob Maxxob Slav Slav poi poi

A New Beginning
Tsukuyomi Hachiman
Tsukuyomi gradually opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was a beautiful Grace still sleeping next to him. He quickly glanced over to his alarm clock worried that he overslept, but with great relief, he realized it was only 5 AM. He began to get up quietly and carefully to make sure he didn’t wake his sweet love. He grabbed a pair of headphones off his nightstand and walked into a side room. He began to work out in a soundproof room for a little bit. Once he was done he walked back into his room seeing that it is now 5:46 AM. He proceeded to go to the bathroom in order to take a shower and brush his teeth. After getting out of the warm shower, he dries himself off and walked to his closet. After picking out the suit that he wanted to wear, he put on the pants and tank top. Not wanting to get his shirt and suit jacket dirty from cooking, He grabbed what was left and brought it with him into the kitchen. After cooking breakfast, he put half of it in a container and put it in the fridge, so that Grace had something to eat when she woke up. Since he was at the fridge, he placed a couple of pastries in a brown bag. I know someone who may enjoy these.

As the young gentleman got to the agency, he took a deep breath in. It’s good to be back. Before going to the meeting room Tsuki stopped by the front desk to talk to the lady there. “Morning Ichika, How are you doing today? I believe you have some files of new recruits for me.” The lady standing here realized that she forgot to put a hard copy of the files together. She apologized and told him that she can send it to his tablet instead. “Perfect, thank you.“ Tsuki got into the elevator and went to the top floor. As he got closer and closer to the meeting room he realized that there was a familiar voice that he hasn’t heard in a few months, coming from the room. As he turned to walked into the room he saw one of his old friends. Ruri?! My sources said that she wasn’t supposed to be back until next week. “Good Morning Everyone,” He says. Before sitting down he gives a small paper bag to Kathy “Hey I thought you may like these. Grace and I decided to bake some pastries last night; I wanted you to try some“ he said. Tsuki grabbed a chair next to Ichiro. He reaches into his suit jacket and pulls out his flask that is filled with blueberry vodka. “You look a little hungover“ he slides the flask towards his friend.

Code By Nano

» Nakano Harada
『 TAGGED 』Interaction: EVERYONE SHE WENT ON THE VACATION WITH Mentions: Everyone in the room

Hidden amongst the alleyways of Okinawa, tucked away between two seemingly rundown buildings, lay a club by the name of Tenebria. Such a locale revelled in its animosity, a place far away from vacation brochures and trip advisor sites, a place where you could set free your more feral side. Once you were inside what awaited you was a sea of people thrashing their limb in a maniacal drug-fueled dance, and as bodies clashed and grinded with each other the thunderous music would mute your clamouring insecurities. This was Tenebria, a place where anonymity ruled, where members of high society would indulge with the riff raff of the street. Leaving behind the fervency of the dancefloor, through a lengthy hallway, were a set of numerically ordered rooms, havens meant to offer larger groups a place away from the chaos. Within the 11th room sat a group of 7 individuals, their appearances and demeanors varied greatly. Many of them displayed some sort of animalistic-based quirk, and such was the case for the orchestrator of this evening…

“Okay okay okay, so let me get this straight, Tatsuo is Corpse Eyes?” Piped up a red-haired male, the myriad of beer bottles that lay about by his feet proof of his drastic intoxication. The question was directed at everyone’s beloved tigress, who by comparison had only drank about half a bottle, and yet her demeanor wasn’t too different from that of her inquiring companion. “NO KOZUE, HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF!? Katherine is Corpse Eyes, Tsukuyomi is the Pompous Prick, Tatsuo is the Ed Sheeran fiend, Shinobu is just Useless, Shin is the Dull Dweeb, Krauss is the Old Pervert, Kouki is Kouki, Ichiro is Life’s Failure and Charlie is Ichiro’s Wife! WHAT PART DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!?” Answered a growingly frustrated Nakano. “THEN JUST CALL THEM BY THEIR NAMES! WHAT ARE YOU, TWELVE!?” It appears the tiger girl’s explanation wasn’t satisfying enough, thus more direct measures needed to be taken in response. “TWELVE ARE THE STITCHES YOU ARE GONNA NEED AFTER I AM DONE WITH YOU!” And with that war declaration outta the way both sides readied themselves to trash the room (More than it already was), sadly this did not come to pass due to the demanding words coming from a woman with the features of a lion. “Enough, I am not about to have this room remodeled just because you two can’t behave yourselves. Either sit down or I’ll sit you down myself.” Both offending parties immediately ceased their aggression and, after a brief moment of hesitation, plopped back down onto their seats. The rest of the group simply sat idly by, smiling and chuckling to themselves, such acts of hostility were always expected whenever Nakano and Kozue were in the same room. “Still, that does sound like a shitty vacation experience, though the burnt skin part is definitely your fault.” Chimed in a dark-haired male whose feline features were similar to that of Nakano's, his mild mannered nature was definitely a sight for sore eyes & ears. “How about we head back to the main floor, I’d say it’s the best way to get your mind away from work, at least for a decent while.” In response Nakano shrugged, clearly still frustrated by what had just transpired. “Yeah whatever, anything is better than being this close to Kozue.” As the group began leaving the room, with a new discussion brewing between the same two previous aggressors, a green-haired male stayed behind, clearly in deep thought about something. After a few moments of pondering he finally spoke up: “...People still listen to Ed Sheeran?”

------The next day------

Nakano’s morning routine was as straightforward and thrill-less as they could go. Woke up, took a shower, got changed, brushed her teeth and then just walked out the door. Her preference for waking up as late as her tight schedule allowed meant that her morning habits needed to be as compact and quick as possible. But at least she had awoken after the third alarm, that meant she could simply walk at a leisurely pace towards the agency.

Speaking of the agency, here we are. It sure felt weird to be back after such a lengthy time, though at least the scenery changes weren’t as jarring thanks to the previous day. As she stepped through the doors her instincts were tugging her towards the breakroom as there was a certain chair she needed to greet, however she remembered Eagle had summoned them all for a seemingly important matter. Letting out a curse under her breath she turned around and headed straight for the meeting room, inside of which sat a yet growing number of agency-members. Ah, and an old returning face. “Yo.” Nakano greeted the entirety of the room. The energy radiating from some of them caused the tiger girl to have her first thoughts of violence of the day. After getting comfortable on her seat Nakano redirected her attention towards a returning face, Ruriko. “About time you got your lazy ass back here.” Welcoming as always.
code by @Nano

1644465297814.png
Kouki Kaneko
The tiny studio apartment was, for the most part, barren. One somewhat spacious room with a tiny bathroom off to the side led into a kitchen that then came to the front door of the abode. Within that room was a tiny table shoved into a corner with a TV that sat against the wall, just big enough to have space for a plate of food and some extra space for random, scattered documents. Nothing hung on the walls, helping ease the cramped feeling that came with the cheap rent. There was at least a glass door that led out to a balcony where a horrible view of the building next door obscured any great views of the city, but it added a bit more space. Aside from the efficient cost of the apartment, another positive trait was the cabinet space in the kitchen. Cooking was a great way to keep the mind off of idle, dangerous thoughts.

But Kouki was preoccupied. The Tv had been shut off, and he had finished cleaning the dishes from his breakfast, as well as tidying up all the beer cans that had been spread out from the night before. He had pulled the blinds in front of the door to the balcony, to keep away any prying eyes that had such ample time to be nosy in a middle-aged man's business. The only sound in the room was the occasional drip of a leaky faucet from the bathroom behind him and the faint crackle of fire burning incense. Upon a tiny table in front of him, one that would barely come up to his shins if he stood up to his full height, sat a silver-framed picture of a woman. Her hair was fiery red, and it almost seemed to curl up at the ends, where it waved back and forth. She was grinning, displaying a wide array of sharp teeth that would maybe have seemed scary to strangers. But her eyes were squinted ever so slightly, conveying a feeling of joy and serenity. She wore a white baggy jumpsuit as she sat at a desk, pen mid-motion as if she was twirling it in the midst of having her picture taken. Kouki held his hands together, murmuring a prayer under his breath. Once he was done, he relaxed his shoulders, and let out a long sigh. It truly never got easier. "Watch over us today as well, Mami. I feel like I'll need it."

A sharp pain shot through his cheek, and he winced as he lifted a hand up to the cloth that covered it.

~~~

"...
Goooooooooooooooood MORNING, EVERYONE!" Kouki shouted as he stomped into the meeting room, holding a small styrofoam cup in one hand and holding up a ridiculous peace-sign with the other, with a massive smile on his face. Compared to his apparent sense of style from the vacation, what he wore now was...garish, of sorts. Where before he had opted for button-up shirts and jeans, now he was adorned entirely in leather. Leather boots that were covered by slightly loose leather pants held up with a cloth belt and a small chain that was linked between the two pockets on his side around the front. The leather jacket he wore was adorned with many different patches of all manner of design. He had one with a outline of fire surrounding the shattered fragments of a skull with the Kanji for 'jerk' printed on the forehead. On the complete opposite end of the spectrum, he had a patch of a cat with wide, warped eyes that was enveloped by rainbows with the English words "High as a Kite" on a banner connected to it. The entire jacket looked as if it had been ripped from an American pop culture museum in some backwater town. And Kouki wore it with pride, puffing out his chest as he sauntered in, sunglasses propped up atop his head.

"Sorry if I'm late. I haven't really gotten the whole area memorized yet, and it's hard to read maps when they're getting buffetted around in the wind on my way here. But I made it with minimal difficulties! Really, I can't remember the last time I've been in the big city!" He made his way around some of the gathered heroes, waving to the ones he had met in Okinawa. "Honestly, compared to Takayama, I had thought Kobe would be the biggest city I would ever be in, but this just blows all of that out of the water! OH!" He noticed the box of donuts that sat on the meeting room table and hastily reached out, grabbing a powdered donut in his leather-gloved hand and taking a bite out of it. "FanTASTIC! These are some Grade-A pastries, my gods."

He looked over to the head of the table where Ichiro was sitting, seeing him flanked by Shinobu and Tsukiyomi, both hassling him about his appearance. And truthfully, he did look rather ragged. A look of concern briefly flashed over Kouki's face, but he knew better than to intervene. He already had the two of them caring (seemingly) for him, and three was definitely a crowd. So instead he turned to find someone else to hassle. His eyes fell on Nakano, who seemed to be doing better from the sunburn she had been suffering from. He quickly finished his treat and rubbed the powder off from between his fingers, neglecting to think about the powder that stuck tot he thin facial hair he had as he walked over to the woman. "Nakano, you look much better than when we first met. Did you manage to pull a bit of a tan out of it, at least? I tried getting a tan a while back, first time I ever went to the beach. Of course, we Kaneko's don't work well with the sun, and I was waddling around for a week trying to not let any part of my skin touch anything. Yeesh, rough cloth rubbing against burnt skin? Never again, nooooo thank you!"

He laughed, before he turned his attention to the woman Nakano had been greeting, one who he had never met before. He held out his hand as he turned his grin in her direction. "Don't believe we've had the chance to meet! Kouki Kaneko, Jinn, from the Marma-Lad Agency in Kobe. Originally from Takayama. I was lended out to give y'all some help wherever needed, and I promise to deliver on that!"

Mentions: Ichiro Slav Slav Tsukiyomi StealthyShades StealthyShades Shinobu poi poi (Everyone else in the room with his greeting)
Interactions: Nakano Servant Servant Ruriko Beann Beann

scroll
charlie

meeting room

anyone rlly

optimistic, observant.

Charlie woke up to the sound of her alarm, this time with much more urgency.
The rookie knew she had more to prove, so she wasn't about to go off and disappoint her team again. She let out a small sigh into her pillow, before carelessly pulling herself up and out of her bed. Giving herself more time, Charlie was able to put in minimal effort such as styling her hair, and applying some eyeliner and red shadow to the outer corner of her eyes. The rest of her routine was nothing spectacular, mostly consisting of shoving a protein bar in her mouth whilst throwing on some black jeans and a turtleneck, sliding on sneakers whilst hastily snatching her jacket and bag. Despite giving herself more time, the American still felt as if she were scrambling. I'm doomed to live this miserable life. She thought to herself, trying to push away the worries of whether or not she remembered to lock the front door.

Taking the subway to work, she scrolled aimlessly through her phone, memories of the vacation flooding back in her mind. She never would've guessed that Katherine would end up listening to her, but, she appreciated it all the same. She smiled softly at a selfie she managed to take with herself, Kat, and Tatsuo, before locking her phone and returning her gaze to the outside world.

--

Walking into the building was a lot less intimidating now than the first time she arrived, flashing the receptionists a small smile and a quick wave before quickly making her way to the meeting room. Charlie couldn't deny the relief she felt, hearing a bunch of familiar voices more and more the closer she got. For once, the hero was actually a bit optimistic about the day. Having the day prior off definitely helped, but still. This was a weird feeling.

Holding her small black backpack in one hand and opening the door with the other, Charlie took in the scene, before deciding to sit next to Kat in order to avoid drama.

"Damn, I still managed to be one of the stragglers." She huffed out, plopping herself beside the purple-haired hero before looking around. She quickly noticed another new face, along with the dad from the vacation. Why the hell would he want to work with us after that shit show?

"Anyways. Good morning, guys." She didn't raise her voice much, sort of just speaking to whoever would listen. Unsurprisingly, things seemed a bit chaotic on Ichiro's side of the table, with Tsuki and Shinobu doting on him, and Kouki being a bright beam of sunshine that was such a contrast to the rest of the team. So, Charlie decided to keep quiet, silently swiping a glazed donut and munching on it until the guest of honor arrives.

♡coded by uxie♡

≛ Ichiro Kusumoto
『 TAGGED 』Interactions: StealthyShades StealthyShades Beann Beann poi poi Mentions: leviohsa leviohsa Refaulted Refaulted Servant Servant Maxxob Maxxob

Ichiro's red gaze landed on the blonde-haired man, saying not a word to him. He figured he was trying to enjoy the calm before the storm and Ichiro really couldn't blame him. It was calm for a few minutes, until a familiar face popped in. Ichiro already wasn't in the best mood due to his lack of alcohol but seeing Ruri's face certainly didn't help. I wasn't notified of her arrival. To make matters worse, she decided to plop herself right next to him, placing a box of donuts down. Ichiro's face remained emotionless and unchanged to her arrival. So much has happened at the agency the past few months, it was almost like looking at a stranger. "Miss you? The only thing I miss is my bottle of liquor. Hope you had fun dallying around with Americans, some of us had work to do." He turned his attention away from Ruri. He wasn't interested in her antics, especially since she decided that modeling was more important than saving lives.

One of the rookies came in, taking a seat next to Ichiro. He didn't even bother looking in his direction, keeping his eyes forward. He couldn't help hiding the smirk on his face as Shinobu spoke about his current state, "The question isn't was I drinking; it's when am I not drinking. The only thing I use my face for is more alcohol consumption." His gaze remained in front of him, not even giving Shinobu a glance. "Look..Shinobu? As long as I do my job and you do your job, the state I'm in is none of your concern." Ichiro didn't want to seem like an asshole, but his lack of alcohol has made him more irritable.

Apparently, everybody decided to sit near him and with Tsukiyomi sitting next to him, it was getting harder to hide his dismay. That was until a flask of nectar was slide in front of him. "You know me too well." Ichiro took no time in opening the flask up to drink the contents, taking a few large gulps. He screwed the cap back on the flask, looking over to Tsukiyomi, "Blueberry vodka? I thought you were more cultured than that." Ichiro said jokingly, though his face was still rather emotionless.

His red gaze shifted over to the rest of the room as people started to arrive in droves. Nakano sadly made it to work, Ichiro was never happy to see her. Kouki arrived like he said he would, and he was one of the only people in the room that he actually liked. The arrival of Charlie would usually force the older hero to make a joke about her, whether it'd be her appearance or nationality, but Ruri was taking the cake right now. Ichiro glanced over to the donuts but abstained from grabbing one. He had the only thing he needed right now, alcohol.
code by @Nano

CODE / ARKNIGHT
Krauss - The Specialist
I've come here from nowhere, across the unforgiving sea

( poi poi ) ( Beann Beann )

While the German tried to just kill time, doing absolutely nothing, another arrival came through the door of the meeting room. The girl’s fair features certainly got the man’s eye, for an instant. By the way she spoke with Ichiro, it was clear that they were old acquittances and she wasn’t a new arrival at the agency, like Krauss himself. He took his time to analyse the way both of them interacted: sarcasm was prevalent in it. The man also had taken notice that it was the modus operandi which the drunkard always socialized, or at the very least how he behaved in public. Was he insecure about something?

When the girl then shifted her attention towards the Specialist and started to drag her chair towards him, his attention was focused on her. She introduced herself, and even gave him the option to call her by her nickname. The man supposed that one may want to get closer to their fellow agents, after all, their lives will be on their hands, and they always end up depending on each other - “It is a pleasure to meet you, Oshiro-san. I am Hofstadter Krauss” - he said, with his monolithic face never changing. Slowly turning his chair to face her, he extended his right hand towards her, for a ‘business as usual’ shaking of hands.

After a few moments, more and more agents would start to enter the meeting room. Shibonu’s comment was noted by the German, even if he didn’t let his expressions - “If you think I look enthusiastic now, you should see my face when it is behind a rear sight” - he retorted. Indeed, only in the thick of action would Krauss ever get close to break his immutable visage.

As the others kept pouring inside the meeting room, the man could only afford small nods of his head, accompanied by visual contact. Turning his chair back into its original position, facing the table, the man was once again silence itself.

Oshiro Ruriko

Hearing Krauss call her ‘Oshiro-san’ despite being given permission to call her by her given name made her confident expression falter for a split second. When was the last time anyone ever called her by her surname? It had to have been when she first joined the agency. If she remembered correctly, Eagle was rather reluctant to call her ‘Ruriko’ or ‘Ruri’ in the beginning but her boss eventually caved the next week when she continued to insist. Krauss would be no different. As cold and reserved as he appeared to be, Ruriko wouldn’t be discouraged in her efforts to get him to open up. In fact, she liked it that way; she preferred the quiet types as it was more rewarding when it came to interacting with them.

“The pleasure is all mine, Krauss,” her voice emphasized on his given name as she brought her hand up to meet his in a handshake. Not only did she continue the handshake for longer than the appropriate amount of time but she also extended two fingers out to caress the inside of his wrist while doing so. The sound of the door opening once more caused her to slowly remove her hand from his, offering Krauss a flirtatious smirk before turning her attention to see who else arrived.

A man with white hair arrived, quickly making his way over to pester Ichiro. It was good to see that even while she was gone for a couple of months, Ichiro was still constantly bothered by someone. Katherine walked in shortly after, still very soft-spoken as she remembered. “Good morning, Kathy. You look cute today~” Ruriko hummed in amusement as she watched her fellow hero take a seat, unphased by her surroundings. Two more familiar faces eventually arrived, Tsukiyomi and Nakano - her two favorites. Not really though, everyone was equally her favorite. She watched as the two took their respective seats before turning to look at Nakano who had made a remark directed towards her.

“I missed you too, Nakano~” Ruriko chuckled in response before turning to look at Tsukiyomi for a moment. She raised her eyebrow slightly in surprise at the fact that he didn’t greet her but rather went to go enable Ichiro’s drinking habits. The last time they all had a meeting together, he was the one that brought her homemade ravioli and garlic bread. What changed? She made a mental note to bother him later about it - he was always the easiest to fluster after all.

Her thoughts were immediately torn away by a loud voice at the door. Another face she didn’t recognize but quickly learned to love as she watched him bring the room to life with his energy. His energy was quite infectious as she found herself smiling more than usual. Ruriko had made the decision to introduce herself to him specifically but it was almost as if he read her mind and waltzed over to her and Nakano. “Oshiro Ruriko - call me Ruri,” she shook his hand while matching his smile. “I’m glad that a ball of sunshine like you is here. It is very much needed to balance out Ichiro’s gloominess.”
coded by natasha.

shinobu

senjougahara

As more of his coworkers began trickling inside the meeting room, one by one, Shinobu acknowledged their greetings―you know, as one should. It wasn’t until the sound of something weighted sliding across the table’s surface pulled his attention back to those he sat near, his hues speaking unidentifiable thoughts through the thick of those shades he always seemed to wear. Perhaps later that day he’d switch it up a bit and don his “blindfold aesthetic”; it’d ultimately depend on what the group would have to do.

Since hangovers are something I’ve never experienced and likely never will, I’m not sure, but… The interaction between Tsukuyomi and Ichiro continued to play out, ending in the latter downing the contents of the former’s flask and the albino judging the hell out of both of them. Actually, I don’t think anyone needs to experience it to know whatever just happened was pretty stupid. Ah well.

“The question isn’t was I drinking; it’s when am I not drinking. The only thing I use my face for is more alcohol consumption.” At this, he couldn’t help but let out a silent laugh―yeah, that much was obvious, he’d come to think. “Look… Shinobu? As long as I do my job and you do your job, the state I’m in is none of your concern.”

Shinobu nodded with exaggerated understanding, the utter animation from him being a stark contrast from the listlessness of the people he was currently conversing with. “Yeah, yeah, you have a point there ~ But since we’re a team and all, I think showing concern is something I’m supposed to be doing anyway,” he retorted, the playfulness in his tone never wavering. Seeing as, y’know, supposedly this job is one where we all live and might die together, too. Just a thought. After pondering for a bit, he casually gestured to one of his donuts stacked onto a napkin. “Mmm. But yeah. You say you need to do your job, but drinking on what’s probably an empty stomach’ll only aide in doing the opposite. Here, here! Take one!―”

“If you think I look enthusiastic now, you should see my face when it is behind a rear sight.”

It didn’t take much for Krauss’ comment to shift his attention entirely, and a wide grin soon took over his features. “Woah, that’s right! You mean like when we were in the elevator that one time, yeah? Man, who knew you’d be that kinda guy, huh?”

A few moments of quiet settled between the group before the albino’s gaze snapped towards Tsukuyomi in faux (?) shock. “Wait, I just realized… no way. Tsuki, that flask―it’s yours, right? Does that mean… you indirectly kissed each other?!”

──── &.

krauss is a whore

♡coded by uxie♡

Conversations
Tsukuyomi Hachiman
Within a few minutes the meeting room went from a few people to a small social gathering. Tsuki didn't get the chance to say hello to anyone who recently came in because he was worried about Ichiro. "Blueberry vodka? I thought you were more cultured than that." Tuski laughed at his friend's blunt but humorous comment. “Well Grace doesn't like the hard stuff you and I,” he said jokingly. Shinobu walked moments later giving his two cents on Ichiro’s appearance as well as making what Tsukuyomi could only interpret as a joking stab at the pair. “Wait, I just realized… no way. Tsuki, that flask―it’s yours, right? Does that mean… you indirectly kissed each other?!” He grinned and proceeded to mess with Shino. “Why? Did you want to “indirectly” kiss Ichiro and I? I'm flattered but I'm taken, you know,” he said sarcastically.

After that, He turned his attention back to Ichiro. His eyes were growing and he had a deep glare targeting someone. Who is he staring at? Charlie is sitting next to Kathy and he wasn't looking towards them. The one-eyed hero one around the room to see who Ichiro was pissed at today. I determined that it was either Nakano or Ruri. “Why are you staring at them? Are you in love or something?” he said with a little smirk. After a few seconds of neither him or Ichiro talking. Ichiro turned and gave him a death look followed by a disgusted one. I guess I almost made him puke on just the thought of that. He got up from his chair after that and stood near Charlie and Kathy.

"Good Morning, Charlie. Glad to see you’re not late today."
he said. He noticed that she was wearing more conservative clothing today. He wondered if she did that because she was still embarrassed about the accidental ice cream makeover. Nevertheless, he wanted her to feel comfortable. She was the target of bullying for all the assholes in the agency. Sure, he has said a few things but it was never done in a hateful way. He looked over to the most level-headed person there, Kathy. Well, I'm glad she was close to Charlie. Grace is the jealous type and I don't want her to kill anyone or me.
Code By Nano

Last edited:
Torii.png

Tatsuo_Iori.png

Interacting: leviohsa leviohsa (Charlie)

unknown.png
It wouldn't have been too far off to say that Tatsuo lived in the agency's shrine. One week away, and nothing was as she left it. Of course, to a regular person, it looked just as tidy and accessible as it always did—but that didn't stop Tatsuo from taking the reigns from the old priest to re-tidy everything. That is what she spent all of that morning (and a little past) doing: staying in the shrine and performing her daily routine, only excessively longer. Despite the other shrine-maidens' and priest's advice to leave so she could get to the meeting early, they were only met with a bright smile... and silence.

By the time she was gone, the smell of incense drifted from the shrine, around Katayama's picture.

The Miko entered the headquarters with her usual grace and humbleness, politely greeting the receptionist as she made her—not to the elevator—but to the lounge where she leisurely prepared a cup of mocha for herself; not even the threat of coming in late stopped her routine of partaking in tea.

Tatsuo walked into the meeting room sipping the cup of warm green tea. It was soothing to her senses; so much so that she practically blurred out much of the surrounding and usual ruckus—including the returning Ruriko. The only thing she did register was Charlie's quiet greeting as she walked by the donut-munching hero. "Good morning, Charlie," she said softly, appearing as serene as ever.

In spite of everything around her, the shrine-maiden found herself in total relaxation mode, exhaling after a gulp of the liquid. She gingerly sat herself on a distant chair, waiting for whatever news to float around to her ears.

Kathy.png
1644640442495.png

Katherine waved to Tsuki and watched as he walked over to hand her a paper bag. StealthyShades StealthyShades She gently took it and slowly opened it to look inside, seeing some cookies mixed in with those pastries. There was small cakes too, maybe brownies or something? Either way, Kathy was fully in for it as she reached inside and pulled out a cookie, taking a bite and quietly eating it. The flavors were amazing and she found herself slowly growing addicted to them. She thanked Tsuki and continued to eat, watching Charlie walk on in too leviohsa leviohsa she took a seat next to her and she held out her bag to her to pick out something. Once she had, her gaze turned to Ruri and gave her a brief nod in acknowledgement while continuing her assault on the sweets in her hand. It was a weakness, a cute weakness to others, surprisingly.

There was not much she could say with the situation unfolding before her. Everyone seemed to be teasing eachother, Ruri was Ruri Beann Beann , and it seemed like there was some tension building up in the room "It would be nice if we stopped treating eachother like this for one day when we're in the same room..." she said softly looking between majority of the agents within the room. The Hero tossed in another cookie into her mouth, content with the fact her day was starting off with a sweet treat. "We should also be getting to meet our new agents today too... Which should be here shortly I'd assume...Shouldn't we set up a good example here like Kouki...?" Refaulted Refaulted she stuck her hand back into the bag in search for another treat. I didn't have much time to read up on them, but I know one is Armel, and the other is Freed. Both with interesting quirks that could help this team..and hopefully rub off on some others that need it... her eyes darted to those specific agents.​

Armel | Eagle Agency

Mentions: (Ichika Higa & Akari) Phayne Phayne (Sir Cross)

Interactions: Slav Slav leviohsa leviohsa Britt-21 Britt-21 poi poi StealthyShades StealthyShades Maxxob Maxxob Beann Beann Refaulted Refaulted Servant Servant

The challenge he'd issued to Cross had been an entertaining one. In their mock session, Armel had explained briefly, how his powers worked. He could manifest this 'other form' to defy certain aspects of his own physical limits or apply minor alterations to physics of people or material. In essence knowing the illusions were well, illusions, did quite take away from the full impact of their little session. While Armel could stretch his arm to make grabs at 'Willow' as his hero name had been picked, a fitting name indeed, he found that Cross had more tricks up his sleeve. The dubious use of illusions despite his slow maneuvering was a powerful advantage. Not to mention the speed he could create those illusions with, it truly was exciting. Having had the chance to test him out himself and even show off some of his own 'moves' so to speak, Armel called the little mock show to an end.

And in return, it seemed the little interview he'd performed, had been pleasing to their interviewers.

The end? They both got in. It actually filled him with joy to see how happy Cross had been at the good news and did do Armel some good to know that he'd been able to help.

The next day was spent doing nothing but engaging Cross on his assured promise. With the vacation day they had before the meeting ahead, Armel had merely decided to go spend some time with the only person he would really know before the meeting in the morning. The conversation in regards to the meeting however had been few and scant. Having picked up that Cross himself was already nervous overall despite the excitement at having gotten the job, and the sheer joy at having been given the apple of his eye.

While Armel himself was not exceptionally familiar with video games, or the ones that Cross had been so happy to get, he certainly was aware of anime and manga since it had been a fancy of his own before coming to Japan.

However the mess he'd found in his room, was something that required organization first. Either making Cross help him, or promising to he'd never get him another gift like this again if he didn't.

It was enough incentive to at least make things less messier than they already were, and on top of that give him a place to spend the night since he had the strong sense that Cross was one of the gaming types to spend hours on a game, ignorant of the passage of time, all for the dedicated act of the grind. So as night fell that same evening Armel had fallen asleep, while his comrade went on to play. Button mashing furiously into the night.

When he woke up, he hadn't noticed he'd fallen asleep. At some point, Armel had rolled over on his makeshift futon on the ground, and heard a metallic thunk. When he opened his eyes, and looked down to see what his foot had kicked, he saw it was a soda can.

Multiple different cans to be in fact. As he blinked sleep out of his eyes, grabbed the alarm clock and looked at the time- it was only 6 a.m. And as he was adjusting to his circumstance, he only began to hear the sound of gaming noises and conversation.

Eyes widened, a frown followed. "Did you really not get any sleep at all?" The scold in his voice clear. The young man could only sigh as he stared at the back of his new friend. He remembered vaguely something about telling Cross to be responsible and not spend all night playing the game. It was clearly the latter had ignored his advice.

Deciding to get up and get himself ready, he merely rose and asked Cross as he gathered his things to change into: "How is progress?"

He waited for a minute to the response, and then went inside the bathroom they had also organized the day before. With his own bag of stuff, toothbrush, and necessities. Armel was in and out of the shower in half an hour and done cleaning his teeth in less than a few minutes. He exited in his jeans, grabbed his striped button up shirt and donned it over his topless body. Checking on Cross with a glance, Armel merely told him that once he was done he'd expect him to be getting ready also- and would probably get him something to make sure he was awake and alert once they were on the move.

It was at 7:15, that Armel, fully dressed with a jacket and shoes on, promptly used his power to try and get Cross' attention. Weightlessness with a touch carried him up into the air and then grabbing his ally by his collar, he dragged him away from the console towards the bathroom door, and with no hesitation, flung him inside and slammed the door shut. "Get ready or I'll delete some of your progress." Was the only warning he gave. "We have to leave by 8, to get there. I'll give you till then before I start deleting stuff." It was the only incentive he could really think of. And hopefully, it worked.

Once Freed was ready, they were off. Taking the station to their destined location. With Cross he entered the agency, if only because his ally had gotten hit with the nerves. It took an extra bit of time to help him work some of the courage back in, and staying within his range so he didn't try to turn around and leave right off the bat. At last they headed straight for their destination. At the sound of voices in the expected room where they were to all gather, Armel patted Cross on the back in assurance, and then went inside ahead of him.

"Morning everyone." Armel said with a small smile, regardless of who'd been speaking it was better to be upfront. "Pleasure to meet you all, I'm one of the new recruits, names Armel." He said simply. Meeting each eye in the room and observing each person with a minor yet reserved smile.

full

c8fe58050bd8d6f9fe73f772fffdadaf.png

6bb744bf46d8d3ccfca268c84f354391.png

flare.jpg

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Hell. That was where Freed had found himself the day prior, the blue haired 'hero-to-be' finding himself locked in combat with Armel. What had initially begun as a terrifying trip to a job interview had turned into Freed's worst nightmare; actual physical activity. The job posting didn't mention having to actually exert himself. Alas, despite being a mock session as his future comrade had called it, was nothing short of 'actual' field work for Freed, such was his lack of experience when it came to such things. Mock or real, it didn't matter for Freed who instantly defaulted to his 'flight' response, more so than his fight. Not that he had much fight to give to begin with.

This of course was his forte; the rapid creation of his various illusions allowing him to remain just out of 'reach' for the man opposite him and whilst he never threatened to land a 'blow' on the man, Freed could just about keep himself somewhat safe from harm. However, despite the show being put on for Akari and Higa, Freed wasn't foolish enough to actually believe that they were fighting on equal terms or that Armel was giving it his all in this 'mock' fight. Angry at the idea, Freed was helpless when it came to just how far they were on the spectrum of experience. An avid gamer, Freed could instantly tell the difference between themselves, the lvl 100 player vs the lvl 10 fresh from the oven; new to town recruit. This mock session was basically the equivalent to the 'starter' fight tutorial where the higher lvled 'hero' explains what each button does and how to perform the basic set of skills. Even if some buried part of Freed aspired to hit that lvl 100, he knew deep down that he was simply cut from a different cloth. This mock session was evident enough. Settling for an even 50 might just be about the best he could hope for, so long as it afforded him enough income to maintain his status quo at home.

Time would pass before Freed could finally collapse onto his knees, chest heaving and sweat beading down his face after Armel had called the session to an end. Pain all over, not from anything Armel had done but rather from the sheer fact that he was doing more than what his body was used to. He couldn't even remember the last time he had had to physically exert himself this much; his body protesting with each and every ache that appeared. Simply acting on instinct, Freed fell to the floor; rolling onto his back as he sucked in as much fresh air as he could; almost deaf to the discussion going on among everyone else.

Exhausted both physically and mentally, Freed was just about able to offer a smile of pure joy towards everyone else. Knowing that he had actually managed to get a full-time job, tears would inevitably start to stream down his face; especially after knowing that his parents threat to kick him out the apartment was no longer a looming danger. His castle of solace was now safe. More importantly, Armel had made him quite the audacious promise and once confirmation of their acceptance into the agency was confirmed, Freed would shoot Armel a quick glance; a look of resolve evident in the tired man. 'We are getting my game expansion, ASAP" were the words Freed mouthed to Armel; shakingly raising a tired arm and pointing at him as he did so.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day after could not come quick enough as Freed met up with Armel. Unlike the trip to the job interview, Freed was slightly more relaxed in 'this[/]' part of town. Largely inhabited by people like him, Freed felt far less social anxiety than he normally did, knowing full well that everyone else here was somewhat like him; a gamer. That being said, the amount of eyes that Armel had managed to draw upon himself from the crowd had made it easier for Freed to go unnoticed. The lack of eyes staring at him was a welcomed comfort.

Game acquired, there was only one place Freed had in mind to go to and that was back home. Only he wasn't fully expecting Armel to come along with him to his house. The agreement had merely stated that Armel was to get him his game. There was no mention of having him come over to his fortress of solitude, to step foot in his realm. The trip home was filled with Freed scrambling for idea's, his mind torn between the excitement of playing the new game as well as the thought of Armel's horror once he saw the state of Freed's room; it wasn't exactly fit for a human being to live in.

In spite of Freed's efforts to stall Armel, it was inevitable that they would find themselves standing in front of Freed's door, the faint odour of death permeating through the gap between the floor and the base of his door. Shaky hands would take their time to find the door key, Freed feeling the eyes of death upon him as he dared not turn back to look at Armel; the man fully aware that his fate was sealed. There was no way out of this, no way to prevent the hidden chaos of his home being revealed to an outsider. It was judgement time.

Sweating buckets, Freed reluctantly opened the door; a wind of neglect rushing past at the first attempt of freedom from the dark confines of his apartment. He dared not look back at Armel, fearing that he'd find him unconscious on the floor if not dead from the shock. Surprisingly however, Armel was still standing; more so he seemed rather motivated at clearing the mess that had lingered way past its eviction date; of course with the aid of Freed; having no choice on the subject given the threat presented to him.

Freed would begrudgingly spend hours tidying up the chaos; Freed's neighbours taking the time to personally come out their homes to thank Armel for the apparent kick up Freed's ass that they had all been praying for. It would only be once night fell and his room sparkled that he'd get the chance to break in the new game; Armel falling asleep on the futon behind where Freed sat.

He'd long since given up on the idea of being alone in his fortress tonight and had simply accepted it. Armel wasn't all that bad and Freed was slowly getting used to his company; more importantly given everything that happened it was now free reign on his console. Hours would be spent glued to the screen, Freed only ever leaving to get another drink or to empty the tanks to make space for another drink. He'd almost tripped over Armel several times during the night, at one point even forgetting that he was here and almost sliding into the futon next to him; only to realize he had forgotten to do a particularly important quest in-game.

Freed wouldn't even notice the sunrise much less how much time had actually elapsed since he started the game, such was his focus on the TV screen as his hands danced away on the controller. "I'll go to sleep in a few minutes, progress wise I just need to kill this water nymph, take her crystalized water to the mountain sage alongside the enchanted oakwood and I should unlock a new wand with +3 water magic and +5 mana regen" he replied, grin widening as he used a lighting spell upon the enraged water nymph. "HELL YES!" he'd scream, arms raised far above his head as he celebrated. Oblivious to Armel checking up on him, Freed was in the process of testing out his new 'rare' item on a bunch of wild kobolds when he felt a tug on the back of his shirt; his eyes widening in shock as his head set fell to the floor.

With ease he was lifted into the air, the feeling of weightlessness causing him to almost gag on instinct. "Oi! What are you doing?! Put me down!.. I haven't saved my progress!! Put me down!! Armel!! Please... I haven't saved!!" he'd protest before finding himself locked in his own bathroom. The sound of banging would soon follow as Freed desperately struggled to break out of his own toilet; "No Please don't!! I spent so much time getting that Wand!.. Please.. Let me out so I can save my progress! I thought we were friends!! Let me out!! Please"

Freed's words would garner no sympathy and after Armels threat to delete his progress, Freed would unwillingly accept the terms and begin to get ready; his tired body slowly being washed under the warm shower.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The journey to work was largely spent in silence, Freed finding himself in a state of sulk as he twiddled his thumbs idly and refrained from eye contact with everyone. Nervous at the idea of starting his first day of work as well as feeling betrayed by the man he trusted, Freed would silently follow behind Armel, not really sure how to act in the situation. He had made several attempts to stop and turn around, both from fear of entering the building as well as his desire to play the game; however each attempt to escape was easily mooted by Armel who seemed hell bent at ensuring that Freed turned up to work for his first day.

Entering the building and making their way to the designated meeting spot, Freed would soon come to realise that it was the nerves of being here that had finally won out in his internal struggle. Each step towards the meeting room felt heavy as his chest begun to tighten; his brow sweating as his eyes dashed from side to side; each and every noise that wasn't from his body causing him to question his reasons for being here.

'I can't do this... I shouldn't be here...I just want to be at home... playing on my game... I can't be a hero... I can't be like them...'

Such thoughts would get increasingly louder as they got closer to the room, Freed wiping his sweaty palms along either side of his attire as he desperately searched for an escape route; though none would present itself with the eagle eyed Armel present. At least, no such opening would appear until they finally arrived at the spot; Armel patting his back before taking the first step into the room.

"Now's my chance". whispered Freed, now finding himself behind Armel. A small blue orb would break away from his hair, quickly taking on the guise of Freed as the real thing began to walk the other way; eyes darting for a way out of here.

Sadly, the arrival of the agencies Janitor would prove a worthy obstacle as the sound of his cart coming around the corner would force Freed to dart into the nearest room. Hidden in darkness and using some nearby fabric to cover himself with, the sound of the door opening, followed by the sound of the cart being pushed in and the unfortunate door locking would eventually mean that Freed was now locked in the supply room.

Meanwhile the illusion of himself would slowly follow Armel into the room; silent as it remained behind the far more confident man.

≛ Ichiro Kusumoto
『 TAGGED 』Interactions: StealthyShades StealthyShades poi poi Mentions: Beann Beann Phayne Phayne

Ichiro briefly glanced at Shinobu, his red gaze looking him up and down before going back to his distant stare, "I guess so, I really thought people wouldn't care. If it gives you any solace, I would never do anything to put the team at risk. Though I don't look like it, I take people's personal safety quite seriously." His gaze shifted to the donut on the napkin, he didn't feel any need to take part in Ruri's donuts. "Trust me, this isn't the first time I've consumed alcohol, I know my limits." If Ruri brought muffins, he may have been more inclined to grab one. Shinobu's next comment about him proxy kissing Tsuki visibly annoyed him, "If you don't stop talking, I'll kiss you too."

Tsukuyomi's comment didn't help matters either, a face of disgust forming on Ichiro's face, "I don't know what you are insinuating, but I don't love anybody in this room. That is the last thing I need in my life." Ichiro said, unscrewing the cap of the flask, taking another sip. His gaze shifted to Ruri after her comment about him. At least I didn't abandon my coworkers. The only thing that stopped him from speaking up was the new arrivals that walked in the room. He took a sip from the flask, examining the two new figures in the room. They looked normal to him; except he got an odd feeling from the blue haired one. He looked like a statue with how he was presenting himself, must be the first day jitters. Eagle really hit the jackpot with these two.

Before he knew it, he had already downed the contents of the flask, handing it back to Tsuki, "That should keep me sane the next two hours." He rested his hands behind his head, leaning back into his chair to await the arrival of Eagle. His morning could have gone off better, waking up to a broken mirror is not always the best way to start a day. If they went on patrols today, it wouldn't be hard to grab some more alcohol to make the day go by quicker. He was just hoping Eagle threw him a bone for who he'd be patrolling with so he could chill.
code by @Nano

XMHutBz.jpg
JOLIE GIROUX
W/ EVERYONE
Inside an inconspicuous silver sedan, Jolie and her siblings rode to the Eagle Agency's headquarters. Her siblings sat in the back of the car, chatting away about the nearby stores or any gossip they may've heard, occasionally prompting Jolie for a response. Though as they conversed the hero was strangely quiet, choosing instead to watch the morning sun as it enveloped the streets around her. She was admittedly nervous, having never joined a proper organization in the past.

As she rode through street after street, passing by dozens to hundreds of commuters on their way to work. Eventually she felt as the car slowed to a halt, stopping in front of a large, almost turquoise coloured skyscraper. "Oh! Is this the building?" Her sister Leonie peered out the window of the car, looking up towards the skyscraper above. Jolie stepped out of the car, keeping her gaze fixed on the building.

"This is the one," Jolie replied, gently closing the car door behind her before quickly turning to face her siblings with a smile. "See you two soon, take care!" The three of them exchanged their various goodbyes before Jolie turned once again and approached the agency's building. As she heard the sedan speed off behind her, Jolie's smile slowly faded as she entered, mentally preparing herself for whatever laid ahead.

Having already entered the building near the starting time of the meeting, she was already practically late. Though coupled with her cluelessness in terms of the building's layout, Jolie would likely be one of the last people to enter the building on time. Very soon after Jolie found herself relying on the receptionist to guide her, letting the employee show her to the doors of the conference room. With a short thank you, she was left alone and very soon after she made her way into the conference room.

Taking a few steps into the conference room, she was thrusted into an environment where she didn't recognize a single person in attendance. "Hello hello everyone!" Jolie waved, greeting the room with a bright smile. "I'm Jolie Giroux, is this...the Eagle Agency meeting room?" She took a few more steps forward, waddling her way towards one of the room's many chairs. The hero wasn't quite sure how to proceed, whether if she should address a specific person in the room or introduce herself further with the rest of the heroes.
TAGS: EVERYONE :blushu:

» Nakano Harada
『 TAGGED 』
Interaction: Slav Slav Refaulted Refaulted leviohsa leviohsa Britt-21 Britt-21 Beann Beann and just about everyone in the room
Mentions: Freed's clone, Armel, Shinobu and Tsuki

The best thing to compare any and all Eagle agency meetings to would be a pile of dead leaves, it only takes a tiny spark to start a raging fire, specially with kindling such as Ichiro and Shinobu. And of course, let's not forget, Nakano. The current topic at hand was one everyone in the agency was accustomed to by now: Ichiro’s drinking problem. It truly was a mystery what he was searching for at the bottom of all those bottles, perhaps he was looking for something his life lacked, such as a romantic relationship or even an ounce of respect from his peers. Nakano’s favorite theory on the matter revolved around Ichiro attempting to overcompensate for other…lacking areas, via the heaps of alcohol that he chugged on the daily. With the fire being already ignited, the tiger was more than ready to douse the situation under a whole ass gallon of gasoline, sadly however this would not yet come to pass, due to the greeting presence.

"Nakano, you look much better than when we first met. Did you manage to pull a bit of a tan out of it, at least? I tried getting a tan a while back, first time I ever went to the beach. Of course, we Kaneko's don't work well with the sun, and I was waddling around for a week trying to not let any part of my skin touch anything. Yeesh, rough cloth rubbing against burnt skin? Never again, nooooo thank you!”

“Maaaan, don’t remind me, I legit could barely do anything for like three days. I must’ve emptied about 3 tubes of aloe vera by the time we left the resort too. Could barely even sleep ‘cause the sheets made me sting like a motherfucker!”

There he was, Kouki Kaneko, one of the few people in existence that got on Nakano’s good side almost immediately. Between his rougher look, his acceptable levels of energy and the fact he wasn’t a waste to human progress meant that he pretty much ticked off all of the boxes for an ideal senior in Nakano’s eyes. Plus, considering the fact that he was on friendly terms with Ichiro potentially meant that Karate Kid had a slim chance at being less of a pathetic waste of space by using Kouki as a role model, though for such a case to take place a miracle would be needed. Ah, speaking of annoying seniors:

“I missed you too, Nakano~”

A simple “Blegh.” was the only response the tiger girl gave to her overly hormonal senior, then again by the sounds of the conversations going on it seemed that a good amount of the people in that room were, simply put, a bunch of horny fucks at that moment. Talk about kisses, love and elevator implications were enough to make Nakano want to barf, were they part of a hero agency or a cabaret? Christ, thank god at least there were members like Kat that attempted to set down a certain amount of order, though let's be honest here, with such a group a task like that would be near impossible.

"I don't know what you are insinuating, but I don't love anybody in this room. That is the last thing I need in my life."

And there it was, the setup Nakano was waiting for. “If it makes you feel any better, I doubt anyone has ever loved you, except maybe the guy that sells you booze.” She said with her usual smug demeanor, one which was almost exclusively reserved for Ichiro. If Charlie was anything to go by, Nakano truly felt sorry for the new agency members who’d have to deal with such a miserable excuse of a senior. Speaking of the misfortunates, here they come.

Nakano quietly watched as the new duo (Or should I say, just one of them) presented themselves before the group. Her expression was one of pure defeat, as if she were just about ready to throw the towel and leave the agency right there and then. So this is how low the bar was set for rookies huh, a pretty boy and a blue haired ghoul. Between Eagle and the media she grew up watching, the tiger girl had a very distinct image of how heroes should look and act like. Tall, muscular, scars from countless fights and a fiery personality, that’s what she wanted to see in the agency, not some Abercrombie reject or a dude from a drugs PSA for kids. “We must be really scraping the bottom of the barrel now huh, what a shame.” She said out loud, shifting her sight towards a certain other rookie. “Congrats Charlie, you are no longer the worst of the newbies anymore.”

With her judgement now passed Nakano was more than ready to leave the meeting, there really was nothing left to see in such a dull room. Before she could fully incorporate herself however, the sudden movement of an unrecognizable figure passed behind her. Before she could even process who it was, the mysterious individual had already plopped herself down onto one of the chairs, somewhat shocking the tiger hero.

"Hello hello everyone! I'm Jolie Giroux, is this...the Eagle Agency meeting room?"

Nakano couldn’t help but snicker a bit at the way this newcomer had introduced herself. Such confidence, such a noticeable presence, now THAT’S the type of debut she was looking for. Hey now, between Kouki and this maybe the agency did have some hope after all. “‘Ey Kat!” Nakano called out to the purpliest of seniors, that previous look of disappointment now replaced by a much more enthusiastic grin. “Can we keep this one?”
code by @Nano

shinobu

senjougahara

Shinobu would end up pausing mid-chew of his second donut, looking at the mess male sat near him. “I guess so, I really thought people wouldn’t care. If it gives you any solace, I would never do anything to put the team at risk. Though I don’t look like it, I take people’s personal safety quite seriously.”

A light hum sounded from the albino, and he quickly finished his dessert to speak, “I mean, I’d assume so―I think I’ve a pretty good judgment of character, you know! Even though you’re still kinda falling apart here. No offense.” For a brief moment, he pulled out his phone to check his reflection against the black of the screen, squinting as he did so to make sure there was nothing on his face. “But you thought people wouldn’t care? Aw, then are you super touched ~? Do you want me to tell everyone to take care of you or something?” he jested. Wonder why that is.

Since the brunet didn’t end up accepting his offer, Shinobu would only shrug. Just cause you know your limits it doesn’t make it a good idea to push them, but suit yourself, I guess? Ichiro’s response towards the indirect-kiss comment, however, caused him to break out into laughter. “If you don’t stop talking, I’ll kiss you too.”

“Ah! You didn’t deny it though! So that―haha, that means it’s true in your head, right? Wow, I didn’t think Senpai would be so lewd…” A mischievous expression had taken over his pale features. “Though, I’m sorry… That’s cool and all, but I can’t let just anyone kiss me, you know. ☆”

Moving on; if Tsukuyomi’s grin was anything to go off of, the albino knew exactly the kind of response he was about to receive; unsurprisingly, he’d turn out to be right. His irises held an amused glint as the words left the eye-patched man’s mouth. “Why? Did you want to ‘indirectly’ kiss Ichiro and I? I’m flattered but I’m taken, you know,” he’d say, sarcastic undertones evident but half-ignored.

“Ah ~ What’s with the air quotes, Tsuki? You make it sound like it should’ve meant ‘directly’... Is that what you wanted to hear?” asked Shinobu in a joking manner. His thoughts then lingered on the trail end of the other’s dialogue for a moment, a lightbulb going off in his head at the mention of being taken. Tsukuyomi had briefly mentioned it at the resort as well―and while the albino didn’t care to think much about it back then, dots were beginning to connect. “Hmm. Taken by who? Wait, was it the lady who ran to you while we were at the―…?* Now I’m not saying thats crazy, but that’s crazy.” Despite how backhanded his words may have seemed, there was also a clear hint of ‘Woah, good for you, man,’ somewhere within.

While finishing up his second donut and moving onto the next, three more individuals had entered the scene… none of which he’d seen at the agency before. What’s with all the new people lately? Nevermind those three plus Kouki, but if I’m recalling right, myself, Charlie and Kraussy-waussy are all relatively new here, too. Without meaning to, he narrowed his azure hues at the (blue) flame-haired male with subconscious skepticism, but quickly returned to his train of thought. And I dunno if… Ruri? I think I heard her name was… counts, but either way, she hasn’t been here for the past month or so. Hm…

Oh, well.

──── &.

*he's referring to the bank incident here.

♡coded by uxie♡

thing.PNG

Eagle

Eagle finally entered the room, standing to look around at the now bustling room. It was good to see the newcomers and he couldn't wait to get them acclimated, "Alright, settle down." Eagle stood at the head of the table, shifting his gaze to all those who were present around it, "I don't want to take too much of your time, so I'll get down to business. I'm sure they already introduced themselves, but I would like to welcome Jolie, Freed, Armel and Kouki into the agency. Some of them already have some experience under their belts so they will be fine additions to the team. As for Freed, try not to scare him away, your first days in hero work can be daunting so I expect you all to be good mentors." Eagle specifically eyed Nakano, he knew how she acted towards new recruits.

"There are no special assignments for today, we will be on a standard patrolling schedule. With our new recruits, I rearranged the patrol groups to accommodate them." Eagle's gaze shifted towards Ruri, glancing to Ichiro. "The first group will include Ichiro, Ruri, Armel, Kouki and Jolie. Ichiro and Ruri, I'm counting on you two to be a good example for the new recruits." Eagle's eyes landed on Kathy, speaking once more, "Our next group consists of Katherine, Tsukuyomi, Shinobu and Nakano. I'm sure Shinobu will be in good hands." His eyes wandered over to Krauss, finishing his statement, "And finally we have Krauss, Tatsuo, Charlie and Freed. I can trust that Krauss will keep you all in line." Finally finishing the group assignments, he now addressed the whole group. "I want you out and on the streets in the next thirty minutes. You had a vacation, so I expect you all to be energized. Remember, never be afraid to call back up. We are here to help each other. If you have any questions, I'll be in my office." Eagle turned towards the direction of his office and proceeded out the room. He was confident enough in the group that there wouldn't be any issues...hopefully.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R.be3db7e0bbd9a865dca53b18f8a6e408

Ichiro Kusumoto
Ichiro made a weird face when Shinobu called him lewd, his eyes turning to Eagle who had just entered the room. "You're the one that mentioned kissing..." He said, quieting down as Eagle began to speak. He was glad that Eagle walked in, he didn't want to continue the conversation with Shinobu. Ichiro paid little attention to Eagle welcoming the recruits, his interest began to wan quickly. Eagle got his interest back by mentioning the new groups. Please have mercy on me. As Eagle read the names out, he visibly cringed. His only saving grace in that group was Kouki and he hoped that Kouki could keep Ruri occupied so he could have some peace.

If Charlie had been in his group, he couldn't imagine himself making it through the day without physically striking someone. Ichiro turned to Shinobu, offering him some condolences, "Have fun with Nakano, she's not exactly the best at keeping her anger in check." He said in a more hushed tone as to not interrupt Eagle. The rest of the groups didn't surprise him all that much. Eagle probably could have chosen better pairings, but Ichiro was never one to interject against Eagle. Whatever he said, Ichiro did whether he liked it or not.

Once Eagle finished his short briefing, Ichiro didn't bother moving a muscle just yet. Eagle said they had thirty minutes to prepare, and Ichiro was going to spend it lounging in his chair. The only positive thought about being in a patrol with his group was that it wouldn't be hard to grab some liquor to help him through the day. Tsukuyomi's flask wasn't enough for him, and he was hankering for some more. Hopefully, the liquor stores were open by now because he didn't know how much longer he would last.

Tags: Servant Servant Beann Beann Britt-21 Britt-21 The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Phayne Phayne AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa leviohsa leviohsa Pyosimros Pyosimros poi poi Refaulted Refaulted Maxxob Maxxob StealthyShades StealthyShades

1644988544082.png
Kouki Kaneko
Kouki scratched his chin sheepishly and grinned as Ruri took his hand, the compliment seeming to make his whole attitude brighten even more. "Ruri, Ruri...okay, got it! Promise I won't forget it, but if I do, I do apologize. Lots of names to remember here, and I can't say my memory is as sharp as it was when I was the same age as all of you." He looked over to Ichiro, who was just finishing the contents of the drink he had been handed, and his gaze flickered into a look of minor worry for a moment, before it disappeared. "If I understand correctly, everyone has been through a lot lately, so being a little under the weather is understandable for some. If I can do at least a little bit in alleviating some pressure on everybody, then I'll consider my time here a success." He didn't mean to sound too altruistic, but that was his reason for being loaned out. If he couldn't do such a simple job by applying his expertise where it was really needed, then there was no point to him continuing to be a hero. So he had to put in 110% effort.

As more seemingly new members began to funnel in, they each made their own introductions. Kouki felt rather relieved seeing them all enter. He already had plenty of hero experience under his belt, and he had already had to switch his base of operations before, so it wasn't an entirely new experience. But it still felt good to not be the only new face in the room. it was almost like a weight was lifted off his shoulders, the pressure of having solely live up to the expectations of his peers was something that had somewhat bothered him when he had first been notified of his temporary movement to this agency.

After Eagle entered the room and explained the plan for the day, Kouki decided to remain standing, as it felt a tad disrespectful to take a seat when the boss was already walking into the room. His explanation and comments were curt and to the point, finishing quickly before just leaving the room. Kouki could respect it. Get to the point to not waste any time, as they had a job to do and people to protect. It was rather exhilarating to have the chance to patrol a new place, like gaining access to a new zone in a video game. It was a lame comparison, but it had that same sort of adrenaline rush, with a tad of nervousness underneath.

He turned to look in the direction of both Ichiro and Ruri, his eyebrows raised in mock disbelief. "Well, well, well, what are the odds!? I do feel a little bad for you two, since you gotta deal with an old man like me, but I'll do my best not to slow either of you down one bit, mark my words." He laughed and gave them an exaggerated salute. He then turned his attention to the other two members of their group, both new members as well. Without hesitation, or even a cohesive, thought, he marched over to the man, Armel, and hastily grabbed his hand in a quick, vigorous handshake. "A pleasure to meet you, Armin! No, wait...Armen, Arlem, Armel! Sorry, took me a couple tries to get it right, but I promise you I won't forget it! The name is Kouki Kaneko, but you can just call me Kouki. I'm a member of the Marma-Lad Agency in Kobe, but I was lended out to this agency to give a helping hand, so if there is anything you need, feel free to ask me. Technically, I'm as new here as you are, so we should stick together!" He gave him a thumbs-up and a wink, brought together by a coy smile.

He then turned to the young woman, placing both of his hands on his hips as he looked down at her. "And it's a pleasure to meet you, too, Jolly! Wow, the amount of foreign folks around here is insane! Not that that's a bad thing, of course, don't get me wrong! It's just a bit surprising for me. Where I'm from, it's rare for anyone other than a historical tourist to be from anywhere other than Japan, and those people are usually a real handful, always asking to take pictures and pose in the street, uploading it to that social media stuff. Honestly, I don't get the appeal. Even my daughters are getting into it, and it's rare to not catch my youngest nose-deep in her phone in the evening. She tried explaining it to me, but it just bored me, you know? Ah, but here I am, rambling. Let's all get along, huh?" He reached out and patted her shoulder, not aggressively, but with enough oomph behind it to seem genuine. He then turned back to the two veteran members of the agency, cocking his head to the side quizzically. "So, what's the plan? The excitement to get out there is killing me!"

Slav Slav Beann Beann The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Pyosimros Pyosimros

Oshiro Ruriko

The more she interacted with Kouki, the more she was beginning to love him. He was certainly full of energy despite the age difference. A lot of the heroes were fairly young, in their mid or early twenties. Kouki reminded her of her mother, always smiling and friendly to practically everyone. If only her father was like that as well but she couldn’t exactly pick and choose her parents. Regardless, Ruriko loved them both and she had already fully accepted Kouki to the team despite just meeting.

There were a couple of more stragglers coming in. Tatsuo and three other unfamiliar faces. The agency sure was working hard in the recruitment department, she didn’t expect to be surrounded by so many new heroes. Ah, well - at least all of them were cute and good-looking in their own way.

After a couple more minutes of waiting, Eagle finally entered the room. He had always been the type to dive straight into business, never was the light chatter type. It would seem her first day back would be an easy, patrol duty. As he called out the groups, Ruriko slowly looked over to Ichiro, giving him a wide grin as she mouthed his name. ‘I-chi-ro~’ All the teams were a mixture of veterans and new heroes, their group being the largest by one. Once Eagle was done speaking, he promptly left towards his office, leaving the rest of them to decide where they would wanna patrol.

Ruriko turned her attention to Kouki as he was the first to address their own group. She offered him a light chuckle at his words but she was certain nothing could hold the group back more than Ichiro’s drinking habits. “Armel~ Jolie~” She looked at both of them respectfully, her lips curving into her signature smirk. “Nice to meet both of you, call me Ruri.”

Leaning back slightly in her chair, she hummed in thought at the possible places they could patrol. “I’m thinking we patrol the northern part of the city, particularly around the Nozomi market. That place always has a lot of foot traffic.” Ruriko suggested before taking one last look around the room full of heroes. After a brief second, her eyebrow lifted in confusion. “Hmm, we’re missing someone, no? Where’s Masaru?”
coded by natasha.

Group Therapy NEEDED
Tsukuyomi Hachiman
Tsukuyomi sat back down next to Ichiro and grabbed the flask that sat in front of him, placing it on the inside pocket of his suit jacket. He wasn’t surprised that his drunk fellow could finish that flask in such a little time. It wasn’t like it was the hard stuff but still man knows how to drink too well. He looked towards his friend for a second or two, wondering what’s up with them. He knew he was always an asshole and said whatever was on his mind, but during and after the trip he seemed a bit off. Like if someone would say they’re fine, but the way they presented themselves was screaming for help.

Eagle came into the room and all Tsuki thought was, Well this is where the fun begins. He expected to get yelled at about the drama during the trip, but sadly he said nothing about it. "There are no special assignments for today, we will be on a standard patrolling schedule.” The way he stared at the Cat made Tsuki smile a little. She wasn't the most liked in the agency, but she at least was useful. Currently, patrols sounded better than doing paperwork, but depending on his partners that may change that. "The first group will include Ichiro, Ruri, Armel, Kouki, and Jolie.” Tsuki knew Kouki had his hands full with that group. Good luck getting anything done with Ruri flirting with fans and Ichiro not having any alcohol in his system. His only hope is that this blonde-haired beauty was useful and cooperative.

"Our next group consists of Katherine, Tsukuyomi, Shinobu, and Nakano. I'm sure Shinobu will be in good hands." that paperwork is looking better now. Don't get Tsuki wrong, Kathy being in his group is a blessing from the heavens. Nakano and Shinobu were the wildcards. Shinobu. The rookie is different than the others. His powers intrigued the one-eyed man. His hallucinations could pair well with Tsuki’s puppets. And the bleeds.. yes. We need to figure through care training on how intense he can make it without causing damage to himself. The tall gentleman saw great potential in Shin but may need to keep some ammonia inhalants on himself. Those may help him deal with “my world”.

Nakano had never been on Tsuki’s bad side but not on his good side either. The way he would describe her would be pesky. To him, she likes to cause trouble just for the hell of it. "And finally we have Krauss, Tatsuo, Charlie, and Freed.” You got to be fucking with me. Tsuki pinches in between his eyes in frustration. Krauss got it easy compared to the last two. I don't know much about Freed, but still. The only thing he needs to deal with is Tatsuo being Tatsuo and Charlie’s sargassum. After Eagle left the room, Tsukuyomi didn't want to dilly dally and tried to get everyone in his team together but overheard Ruri’s question. “Hmm, we’re missing someone, no? Where’s Masaru?” A single tear ran down his cheek. In order to hide his emotional state, he said, “Well, I guess it’s supposed to rain today.” He wasn't fooling anyone because everyone was still inside.
Code By Nano

CODE / ARKNIGHT
Krauss - The Specialist
We fight for justice in a forgotten place, fulfill our duty and vanish without a trace

( Phayne Phayne ) ( Beann Beann ) ( poi poi ) ( leviohsa leviohsa ) ( AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa )

The woman in front of him sure was quite a bit curious. Even more when the man felt her slender fingers caressing his wrist. His mind, sparing a few thoughts, tried to decode exactly what that meant. Probably nothing. Most likely, the girl was flirtatious by nature and his initial assumption was only reinforced by the smile given by the lavender haired female, before she parted ways to greet Shinobu - “.... Curious….”

The man was being sarcastic and a joker as usual, but such behaviour didn’t make a dent on the German’s composure. He could only suppose that such was the nature of the white-haired colleague. His comment, however, did flow over Krauss’ head, not really understanding what he was hinting at. The specialist simply gave the comment a small shrug, not really bothering to know exactly the meaning behind his words, as it was needless effort.

His attention was redoubled when Eagle, the bird itself, entered the room. His focus was sole on his boss, as Krauss had a deep respect for the hero’s achievements. The avian revealed what they would be working on that day: regular patrols. But as the shooter knew, even regular patrols could spiral out of control and become a full-blown mission, albeit very rarely. And, soon enough, the groups started being decided by the feathered hero.

While he paid attention to each of the group, he thought nothing of it. Or so he did, until his very group was revealed: Charlie, Tatsuo, Freed and himself. Two members of his group the man already knew: Charlie and Tatsuo. In fact, not only he knew them, but he had also been in his very first mission with them. The man nodded towards Eagle when he made his comment - “Me? A gruppenleiter? Interesting…”

Charlie’s quirk was still an enigma for the tall, blonde man. So far, he had little idea what it was all about, but she had proved herself a very competent driver and also did quite a decent job in emergency care towards her bleeding comrade.

It was much different from Tatsuo. Her quirk was already known to the Westerner: the curious religious and mythical idea surrounding her, as well as her very demeanour and temperament. Albeit, she did come into a frenzy-like state, just as the feline, rendering her careless. The man would never question her usefulness, but he would keep an eye on her. And the last one was Freed, the newcomer, according to the avian. He knew nothing of him, besides his appearance, which didn’t matter at all. The only thing that Krauss’ laser focused mind cared about was if he was competent or not.

With Eagle leaving the meeting room, in quick, sharp move, the tall man got up from his chair. His gaze focused, in succession, on Charlie, Tasuo and Freed - “Let’s go” - he said, in a tone loud enough so that all three of them would hear him. He moved towards the exit of the meeting room, his steps being not showing any rush, but heavy as usual. He stopped besides ‘Freed’ for a moment, having to look down, slightly, because of their differences in height. Saying nothing, he turned towards the exit and kept walking, stopping only outside the room.

Kathy.png
1645119485892.png

Katherine remained quiet in her seat after what she had said, not even bothering to jump in any more than she probably should. They had gotten the new guys in, and then another who she hadn't heard of, but yet was still another addition. ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Phayne Phayne Pyosimros Pyosimros ) She closed up her bag of goodies and put them into her lap and greeted the new recruits as Eagle entered into the room, quieting everyone down At least his presence alone could make the room go quiet enough. ( Slav Slav ) the Hero thought while keeping her attention upon the Boss. Hearing the teams alone, it seemed that she had gotten a few of the tamed people within her group. Except for Nakano, who was definitely the spark, Shinobu ( StealthyShades StealthyShades Servant Servant poi poi ) came in second place to her within their small group. Giving Eagle a nod, she watched as he departed and slowly began to rise from her seat, making sure not to drop her bag of sweets in the process. Before she could make another move, she heard Ruri, who seemed to ask about Katayama. Her own look seemed to falter a bit and she lowered her eyes. Krauss ( Maxxob Maxxob ) was already trying to get a move on as well. "Ruri, just leave it..." she said softly.

"Tsukuyomi, Nakano, Shin, I'll meet you all downstairs. I'm going to drop this off at my office..." she lifted the bag for emphasis and planned to remove herself from the room, knowing very well the mood was going to shift. In fact, she heard Tsuki speak up, causing her to glance over and see a tear falling his cheek. Why did it hurt so much to see one of her many coworkers reveal weakness like this? The bag crinkled in her hand, but hadn't realized she was actually crushing some of it into a fist. She moved over to Tsuki and placed her free hand on his head for at least some level of comfort. After that, she departed from the room and did her very best to keep her composure. Why didn't Eagle inform her? Was it not important enough? on top of that, why did he fail to inform them of the blonde girl who had also gotten in? Why is there so many missing pieces of information? It feels like we're soldiers through war and keep getting replacements... so many people came and went in such a short amount of time, and Nexette couldn't understand why.

A sigh escaped her lips and she shook her head gently and her shoes clicked onto the tiled floor. As soon as she made it to her office, she stepped inside and put her bag of goodies down onto the desk, only to spot a folder neatly placed upon it labeled [CONFIDENTIAL] across the front. Why was there something like this on her desk? She had 30 minutes to look into it, yeah, but was it worth to look into now? Especially when she may have questions about it later... Instead of reading it, she put it into a drawer for now to keep it hidden and left the room to hopefully meet with her team downstairs.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back