• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain. (IC)

Characters
Here
My last post but not the end of Tsuki's Story
Tsukuyomi Hachiman
Slav Slav Britt-21 Britt-21 Maxxob Maxxob leviohsa leviohsa you guys made this RP fun will miss you all :3
“Wait, so they add personality in official files now? … I wonder who’s the one getting and putting that information down…” Over hearing his comments, Tsuki rolled his eyes at the young man Has he forgotten about the interviewing process. Higa is very detailed lady. If I remember correctly she said I was too independent and blunt. She is sadly correct. He knew that he can be a bit too frank when he talks to some people. In the past he could cover his sarcasm with his charm but recent events and future plans made the use of that technique dangerous. "they could just put anything they wanted…??” Hearing this provoked Tsuki a little. He didnt want a rumor going around that made heroes and other staff not trust the higher ups, so he had to defuse this quickly. “No, Higa and Akari will write notes while interviewing newcomers. It's just sometimes I get Higa unedited notes with the files. None of them are bad, just very straight forward.”

Soon after the group decided to patrol Harajuku, Tsuki gradually lead the group towards the garage. The conversation continued…“ we have time to stop for lunch, I actually know this café that's really good, sweets and savory stuff alike! And that should tell you something, coming from me” Tsuki chuckles a little at Shinobu’s self comment. He added, “Hey if this place has some good ramen then I wouldn't mind stopping for lunch.” The group was about to leave the lobby before a young scandalous woman grabbed Kathy’s arm. She told her something about an “important mission”. Tsuki didn't think anything about it. It wasn't like people at the agency weren't coming and going as they pleased, and some acting shady. The black-haired woman greeted Tsukuyomi with a formal handshake. “Aw, Mrs. Creed, glad to meet you as well.” "Hope you don't mind having me tag along for the patrol today." “No, I don't mind. As long as you pull your weight, we’ll get along nicely,” he said. Since he was closer to her now, he examined her face. He told her that she looked younger than most people he has worked with. He then jokingly express if she was mature enough for this job. "I will say, yes, I am young, but I'm not as immature as one might think." “Well you are more mature than some people” an image of Ruri and Ichiro arguing with each other appeared in his head. "Let's get our asses out of here and head to Harajuku." Tsuki agree with the eager Scarlet and motioned the group towards the garage. “Come on Shinobu if you don't hurry then Scarlet may get shotgun” he finished that statement with a loud but short laugh.
Code By Nano

Users who are viewing this thread

Back