• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

That Bastard Son

Hello, you can call me Colter.

I have been roleplaying for over 15 years and I'm 25+, I would rather not write with anyone under 18.

Guidelines:

- Please do not ghost me. Tell me if you're unsatisfied with the roleplay or are too busy to commit. I really won't mind.

- OOC chat is great, I'd love to get to know you and discuss our plot and characters in detail.

- If you let me know your schedule I'll tell you mine so we can get the most out of our writing time.

- I prefer advanced literate roleplays - multiple paragraph replies and good grammar. That being said if you want something more casual that can be arranged.

- I don't generally bother with character sheets, I prefer to get to know your character via roleplay, but if it's something you want I will write them out.

- Writing samples are not required.

- Please let me know your limits. I will absolutely respect them. Trust is important in a roleplay relationship.

With that out of the way, I can get into what I'm looking for. I am an LGBT writer and the majority of my characters are, well, not straight. I like the theme of romance in any given roleplay. I prefer to play males, and also prefer the "dominant" role, though I don't like distinguishing between top and bottom or anything like that. (I am a sucker for submissive OCs, however.) M/M, F/F, M/F, nonbinary pairings, anything goes, though I am primarily looking for M/M.

What I'm currently looking for is actually not much, I have no fandoms I would like to explore. (Except something perhaps based on the souls games, like Bloodborne.)

Wild Western - cowboy/cowboy, gang member/ranch hand, gang member/gang member, really any combination of two roles in such a setting.

Post Apocalyptic - survivor/survivor, with a slow burn feel. Possibly two enemies who are forced to work with one another and potentially become lovers.

Supernatural - While your character can by all means be a vampire, I have no interest in playing one myself. I have many werewolf characters, (and I generally play them in wild west settings) but they can be brought into just about any setting. We can also mess around with ghosts and demons and angels if you like.

Modern - anything goes really. I have quite a few characters that would suit a modern setting, mostly young male adults. Singers, doctors, medical students, country bumpkins, all sorts.

Medieval - prince/prince, royal/peasant, anything along those lines

Captor/Captive is one particular pairing I would like to try - I have a character that has a tendency to kidnap people. This would be either in a modern or historical setting.

Sci-Fi - I'm craving playing one female princess that I made in the past that hasn't gotten much use over the years. She's got a pinterest board and everything.

I also have a female blind seer in the realm of Sci-Fi that I wouldn't mind playing as well.

I know there's not much here, but my interests have tapered back over the years. Do send me a PM if you're interested in anything, I do not always reply to comments on my thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back