You are in court, and suing the user above you. Give me the stupidest reason why.

Suing you because When I was a young boy my father took me into the city to see a marching band. He said, "Son, when you grow up Would you be the savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned?" He said, "Will you defeat them? Your demons, and all the non-believers the plans that they have made? Because one day, I'll leave you, a phantom to lead you in the summer; to join the black parade"

SUING YOU CUZ *AGGRESIVELY SINGING* this is a song for the soldiers the fighters the lost the broke the defeated we got little room to grow better days are near… hope… is so much stronger than fear. So if you jump kid don’t be scared to fall we will be kings and queens in this dream all for one and one for all! ILL CARRY YOU HOOOOOOOME NO YOUR NOT ALONEEEEEEE keep marching on THIS IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR you know we all got battle scars KEEP MARCHING ONNNNNN

Suing you cuz I’m 50% gay. 50% straight. Called being bisexual.

I’m also 50% boy 50% girl. Called being gender neutral

I’m also 50% nerd. 50% goth. Called being NOTH.

I’m also 50% introvert and 50% extrovert. Yes we exist.

Suing you because I don’t care what gender you are or what ever the hell you are I will date you as long as your nice to me hence being bisexual I LIKE EVERYONE

Suing you because I may be in a heterosexual relationship, but I'm not heterosexual (I'm a demigirl and my partner is a male ally to the community)

Suing you because I hate hearing about relationships cuz all of mine have been toxic and I just got rid of yet another toxic partner last night

Suing you for saying that because I’m touch starved and I need my hugs cuddles and snuggles which I never not ones on my entire life got a decent partner to ever cuddle me or hug me because all my partners were toxic and all I want is someone to hold me and make me smile but looks like that will never happen… that’s all I want ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back