• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π™”π™Šπ™Žπ™€π™ˆπ™„π™π™€. ( fandom 1x1 search )

ingydars

miss misery. ౨ৎ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

YOSEMITE.

• ❝π˜ͺ 𝘦𝘒𝘡 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘩, 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘡. ❞

note - for the sake of keeping things neat n' tidy, please don't reply to this thread. reach out to me through dms, thanks!

hiya! welcome to my little corner of the internet. i'm phie (he/they), a university student who spends way too much time watching horror movies and not enough time on homework. i took a writing hiatus earlier this year because of school and work, but i missed the community and i'm eager to find partners just as excited for long-term, character driven writing and exploring and expanding ideas into solid plots.

an aspiring writer, wannabe cool kid, and diehard horror fan. i love numetal music and indie rock, mothman and cartoon shows like clone high and infinity train. i love talking about my ocs, making playlists, and angst. word count wise, i write a minimum of three paragraphs and a maximum of a small novel. i tend to float around the website a few hours everyday, but i am human, and writer's block can be a bitch. regardless, i love finding new partners, chatting oorp, and writing something together we can both enjoy.

tldr: please be patient with me. college can get hectic, and real life can slow down my reply rate ic. that being said, i am 100% ghost friendly! no hard feelings.

my favorite genres and plots to write are action, thriller, horror, superpowers / metahumans and the supernatural. regardless of the pairing, i tend to use masc/male muses, but recently, i've started to get into writing fem/nb characters as well! depending on the plot and course i have in mind, of course. i'm a sucker for romance in the midst of plots, but i'm open to platonic and family-esque relationships as well! romance-wise, i enjoy slowburn, angst, and tropes with a twist.

i love talking ooc! talking about our muses, delving into ideas for plots, expanding relationships, or just getting to know each other! writing out replies to the actual roleplay can take a bit for me. i strive to reply at least twice a week, but will always communicate with you ooc, and will never push you for a reply. that being said, if you're interested in writing with me (and if i haven't totally scared you away), feel free to read the next three tabs to see my rules, plot ideas, and fandom concepts!

home.
rules.
blurbs.
✢ π˜π˜ˆπ˜•π˜‹π˜–π˜” π˜™π˜— π˜šπ˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜™π˜Šπ˜.

code by birth of venus.
-->

Users who are viewing this thread

Back