• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

a l e o v e r a

☽🌣

a l e o v e r a ' s p a r t n e r s e a r c h

Hello,

I'm a 23 year old female from Denmark, meaning english isn't my mother language. And even though I am a pretty fluent speaker I can't guarantee that little mistakes and grammatical errors won't occur frequently. However, I don't mind being called out or corrected at all so if I'm making no sense at all, please tell me. I've been roleplaying for 10+ years with a few gaps here and there and after a short break I've decided to once again indulge myself in the world of roleplaying!

I work a full time job and sometimes I have to work 50+ hours per week, so I generally have a pretty tight schedule. However, most of my workday is spent in front of the computer so I'll be able to squeeze a few replies out while I'm at work so it wouldn't have the biggest effect on the flow of the roleplay. The only thing is that sometimes I'll be too tired and won't be able to write anything for a day or two but I always come right back. I'd, of course, tell you if I'm going to be away longer.

I am pretty much open to anything so go ahead and send me a few plots if you have any. I do, like anybody, have a few rules and requirements which I'll write below in no particular order and I'll list the genres and topics I usually like at the bottom of this post.
  • I don't wanna sound shallow or narrow minded or anything but I don't like to develop plots from premade couples - Such as Vamp x Human. I feel like it takes away some of the freedom when creation characters. I prefer to first think out a plot or create a world and the make two amazing characters to fit the story.
  • I can play both genders and because of the popular demand on the female part I usually end up doing the male part - which I don't mind at all. But seeing as I am female myself, I really do want to try doing the female part again. This is isn't set in stone, though. It's something we can always discuss.
  • I prefer for romance to be a part of my roleplays, always but I don't want it to take over anything. I just think it keeps things interesting to have a little side plot romance. I prefer to do MxF but I can be persuaded to do MxM if the plot is good.
  • I don't think much of the length of my posts and I don't think much of yours either. I do however ask that you are descriptive and lively in your way of describing things. In general that you help keep the mood alive, remembering that there's an entire world around our character that needs attention too. I understand that you can feel uninspired at times so if you need to tone it down sometimes just to get something out.
  • I work with faceclaims but you don't have to do the same. If you do, though, I'd like for them to be realistic. I don't care if they are drawn, if they're photos or whatever but I find it hard to have a photo of an anime character or the likes as a reference photo. But other than that, you do you.
  • I prefer original plots over fandoms. But I don't mind creating a roleplay based on a fandom.

Things I generally like:
  • Post-apocalyptic something. (zombies are a big win)
  • Super powers / Magic. (as long as we keep it on a fairly neutral level)
  • Something with elements of the supernatural. (and my that i mean, i like to keep in on the realistic end of things. but it's always fun to throw a few witches and what not into a story right? no vampires though. i'm soooo tired of vampires)
  • War / Rebellion stuff.
  • Medieval adventue stuff. (this has sparked bc of my love for skyrim)
But like I said I'm open to pretty much anything. So throw everything you got at me and we'll see where it leads us. I hope at least some of you found this interesting. If you did, send me a PM and let's see how it goes. Peace out. ✌

☽🌣

Hey are interested in any kind of realistic/modern maybe a slice of life kind of rp?

Hi. You already got some replies so I don't think you really will respond. But I'm a DM. Mainly that means you make a character and play that. I will decide from a dice roll how well things work. And the best part if, your replies can always be short. If you are interested at all or just want to learn more and go for a trial run, then message me or reply I guess. Good luck with your work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back