• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Yemaya City] (Caelia Barony) – Treasure in Ruins.

HENSHIN!

• DulciferTransformation1.png
    Interactions ~ Elvario Elvario [Salboros] | RavenSong RavenSong [Aria]​

"Okay, just gotta... Hold to the right... Hold to the right." Sariel muttered to himself as he aimlessly wandered through the stone maze. Walking through this place... It was annoying. It felt kind of cramped. The space was too tight in his opinion. Whatever, it didn't matter. He just had to find someplace quiet, transform, and get flying. That was the plan at least.

"Yeah... The feather." Sariel mumbled enthusiastically with the odd fluffy creature. On the bright side, Sariel was not alone in this venture. He had a friend. Well... 'friend' was a bit too personal for this relationship. It was more like they were business partners. Sariel didn't really think the creature even thought of him as that either. Despite its outwardly cute appearance, it has an unblinking large piercingly red eye in the middle of its forehead which unnervingly twitched and gazed upon every action Sariel made. He also didn't feel quite right about the thing calling him a 'Little Angel.' Sariel was nothing of the sought. He was just an ordinary human.

Sariel sighed as he continued to walk, keeping his right hand against the wall. Brushing past its surface as he moved along. "I'll show them what I'm made of," Sariel reassured. Mostly for himself. "After all, I am the great and legendary, wonderous and mighty maiden who fights for justice in the name of love! Triumphant over all evils." Sariel unknowingly sang to himself. Ignorant of the person right behind him. There was this phrase that stuck in his head.

"Heart of fire, nothing will get in the way of dreams and aspirations. Huh?" Sariel blurted out, "Someone dear to me said that like it was his catchphrase. Mayhaps I'll adopt it since his not here. That flowery-fanatic. Fwah~" He tried to strike up some sort of conversation with the slightly freakish creature. Although, Sariel had this gut feeling that this thing didn't have someone they'd consider dear.

It was then, that Sariel would realise he'd stumbled into a dead end. "Huuuh?!" He let out of his thoughts. "What the-- Are ya' kiddin' me?! I thought this was like some sorta easy way outta a maze! Jeez, shoulda know it was just a buncha of screws-lose superstitions talk! Ugh!!" Sariel growled aggressively, hurting his throat somewhat in the process... He took in a deep breath, held it for 3 seconds and let it out in an exaggerated sigh... But...

That didn't help...? He honestly felt more frustrated. How could he prove folks wrong if he believed in such stupid things? He was right, he would've been a burden to the group in the first... Wait, no! This was their fault. Those hosers were total asses in the first place. None of 'em even ran after him. A naive and small little girl going alone in some dangerous dungeon maze thing. How inconsiderate... They probably would rather never want to meet with him again in the first place.

They'd rather never want to meet with him in the first place, Huh?! "Fine then. Fine, I'll show 'em real mean. Actually... Nah." Sariel let go of Salboros, allowing him to fly around. "Oi, bud' get ready will ya? It's 'bout time for some enacting justice!" Sariel proudly proclaimed. After all, only horrible hoser-o-rama dipstick excuses of a human being garbage waste to the earth would let an innocent and pretty little girl wander through a dangerous maze probably to die alone devastatingly. That's probably what they wanted. So, this is only fair. It's justice.

[TRIGGER WARNING: Violent Imagery, Body horror(?). Please continue at your own discretion.]
    Love and Friendship... C- Conquers... All?

It was blissful you know? Blissful to be completely unaware of the person who is currently right behind him. Sariel would smile to himself, "Okay, P-Tan! Be quick, 'kay?" He'd repeat, making sure that the creature got the message that he was currently about to transform. Sariel unpinned his brooch and tightly clutched it in his hands.

"Didiriko ☆ Ditiriko..." He sang, while flutteringly waving his right hand in a circular motion, with the brooch tightly clutched in it. However, bleeding through the crevices in his fingers was a dazzlingly dark bright crimson light which shone like a twinkling star. He then lifted his right hand high into the air. "Ririka ☆ Rou!" He loudly shouted out. There was a sparkling within the child's right hand.

Beautifully and sudden, as it was bursting through his hands were gleaming ribbons of a light tinged in a blood-red colour. They danced around the body of Sariel. It knew it had an audience. Unwanted, but an audience nonetheless. It had to put on a 'Beautiful' performance. The magical light struck violently through the child's torso. Various cracks loudly ruptured. The sparkling gleam glitz as it ripped and tore. Stretched and pulled. Reformed and remade. Siphoning the colour which stained a human's body.

Gently, softly, blossoming around this new body's ears, it's collarbone and waist. Flowering feathers gently expanded out into three pairs of wing-like appendages of varying sizes. Finally, to tidy everything up, the gleaming crimson ribbons of light twirled around the body's torso and limbs, tightly wringing around them, before shining radiantly for a brief moment to transform into a lacey white dress, gloves, hosiery and a pair of heels all adorned with daintily pink ribbons.

Throughout the transformation, Sariel felt his aggression melt along with his body. There was this unnerving warmth that welled up in his chest. It was... Happy?

OOC
    Sariel would [Stay].

Retili Loxinofican
Character Sheet
Elvario Elvario Uasal Uasal Valkan Valkan TheTimePiece TheTimePiece RavenSong RavenSong Faynorae Faynorae

If Retili was willing to break the composure to facepalm he would have. They had walked not anymore then maybe twenty feet down the hallway only to find that there was nothing to explore. He turned around and strode down the other hallway taking a right to get back to where they were before. He took turns as he saw them appear, keeping to his norm (Right, Left, Left) He nodded his head at the words from the treasure hunter. "It is true, I am no adventurer or Treasure Hunter. The Baroness has set this task however and I as he advisor I have a bit of a vested interest in helping this barony. The money will go a long way towards fixing some of the damages of previous regimes." Retili spoke as he walked but didn't turn his head from forward. It was harder to make things out in the light here and he didn't want to miss a thing. [Perception E].

Actions:
(Right back down the hallway and into the other unexplored passage, first left, next left)

Teuihua
Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 12.22.30 AM.png

Interactions: Elvario Elvario zlexis zlexis Uasal Uasal

Indeed Teuihua had to move carefully as not to disrupt anything as well as try his best to avoid damaging anything. Who knew what was down here exactly, from hostiles to traps, if the rumors were true and the treasure had in fact been hidden who was to say someone hadn't put up means of protection in the area to deter people from doing the very thing the group was doing right now. Teuihua was vigilant as ever, that was until he stopped behind Delta who had stopped moving it seemed. Surrounded by a stone space like this, there wasn't too much room for Teuihua to turn around or do much else since they were headed as a group one way. Teuihua had the same question(s) that the youths had proposed in that moment, what exactly was going on? All he could really do was look around, and wait for Delta to keep going.

"I am uncertain but what I do know is that I feel strange and believe that we should keep going as soon as possible." Teuihua said until suddenly he started to speak about things he usually wouldn't, randomly to people out of the blue who he didn't know well.

"Not far from Ryken I believe there may somethings of great value in the some of the cities near the river systems where I-Okchiua tikmati ualinon noaltepetlakayouh in kualetsalistin in tsontekoh kateh patio? kinimiakuan kateh otlaxochiuilli iuan uala ika se kuautipatiutli. Ouel teh mokuepa tlauel tomintok intla ti onamiki in teokaltin. Identifiablh ik in ipairs ueyi tetl tsontekoh kiuak mitskampa kalaki in tlasolilli. Nitlaneltoka inon ompa kase akameh opochtli seikan in atoyatl ualsystems Ryken. Niayemo amokiya ximitsihto uikilia kinkui. Ompa kase ekaualisnaualotl ualayemo tlamanili yeuanpan."

As if by a defensive switch or compulsion Teuihua started speaking in a very foreign sounding language which probably sounded like quick gibberish to everyone else there. Indeed he was speaking Mictlantecuhtlian. While he was speaking Teuihua had frozen up, until he finished speaking, regardless he wanted to get going, as he gestured to Delta to get a move on, it was very clear something was prying for information out of them. This was far from information that he wanted to share with a prospective group of criminals, and the longer he stayed there the higher the chance he calculated that he'd be speaking it in something they understood again.

Not that anyone present knows Miclantecuhtlian which is likely but Teuihua is speaking of the extremely valuable enchanted gems which can be found in the skulls on some altars in temples that may remain in certain city ruins not far off from certain River systems which are near Ryke. Despite this he is still warning that taking them could prove to be problematic since many may still be embued with protection magic. He also discusses the fact that types of temples which contain these gems are easily identifiable due to them frequently having two large stone skull carvings on either side of the temple entrance unlike others

Movement: Follow Delta

Konpaku.Youmu.600.2125213-4.jpg
After Aria had mentioned she'd look after the child, she turned to find Sariel who had suddenly disappeared. "Of course she's gone." Aria said as two fingers came up to her brow in frustration. But duty called, and she quickly evaluated where Sariel would go. Surely, they couldn't't have gone far, considering this was a maze and everyone seemingly had began to split up. "Sariel!" She called out before hearing the child's self talk.

Gaining a bit more ground, the girl would appear to become quite frustrated by her presence. Attempting to remedy things, even if deep down inside Aria knew would be hopeless, she began, "Look I know I might seem a bit, authoritative.. but I'm following protocol." The child would only continue to speak to herself however, to which the marshal just sighed softly, blinking a bit at the things that were coming out of her mouth.

It couldn't be helped, however, there was a certain irritable feeling beginning to well up within Aria that was quite unknown, yet, she reacted, "Do you always talk to yourself? Maybe you should say something nice for once." The marshal would shake her head, "F-forgive me.. I'm.." She stuttered before deciding to [Focus F] in an attempt to alleviate her mood.

If that wouldn't work, then perhaps Sariel's companion, to which she flinched upon hearing it speak, "You're.. alive?" She said astonished, squinting a bit as the effects of this flower continued to cloud her judgment. Even the sheer beauty of the scene before her wouldn't completely dispel whatever was at work here. "Sariel, you're quite pretty. But surely, not as much as me!"

Aria would hold her head, "What has gotten into me?!" She exclaimed, "This isn't who I am! How.. Why am I saying these things?"

Ko Matatsu
0f20385a657e1da82ebe751212723f15.jpg

Tracking... He was naturally built for it, such was his canine prowess... But... Really simply asking people where they saw a beautiful baroness who owned a sizable portion of land was last seen and heading that way was, really, all he needed to do. His preening habits have improved since their last meeting, but really he was uncertain this will work twice... What if this noble blacksmith had shifted to something else? Will she try to take his tail whole this time? He was, uncertain of it... But at the same time, he knew he should at least try out to see if he can get another boon. A mithril sword as is, is a beautiful thing... But with his training taking an upward turn, he should be more mindful of it.

He didn't want to break it, and... Mithril was magical, if he could get some form of... magic applied to it, why shouldn't he?

All warriors wish for a magical blade!

Was he not one such of many?

desktop-wallpaper-fantasy-ancient-city-ruins-ancient-city.jpg

His search came to this ruin, a place that was... Well... It was a ruined place? What was he suppoused to say or think?

Nice destroyed mural?

Fancy shattered glass windows?

Oh the table split in half brings such a fine air to the place, really lovely in its delapidation.

THough there were some people here... The canid male all but ignored their presence, looking all but... Wait that fellow had a cool tall hat, thats awesome. He wanted a hat like that, it'd probably be all the rage back home!! Distinguished yet fanciful, what more could you want!?

Probably wouldn't feel great on his ears though...

He stared at the man's hat from afar, feeling this great urge to ask where he got it...

~'Delta'~
(Alternate Identity F in effect)
Sasha Leonard
[Adventurer] [Scout] [Kind] - A common Adventurer.

34_o.jpg

Delta's foolproof plan of going left, left and then left again had not failed. It had perhaps run into some difficulties but such a foolproof and time-tested method such as the always hug left technique could never fail! This plant. It was the plant that had been lost within the maze, not Delta! Yes, that was it! This damned plant. Delta had been trained to keep her secrets to the death under various means of torture and intimidation but this plant's effect was something she hadn't been prepared for during her time in the orphanage. Its strong aroma quickly penetrated her mind and within but a few seconds her facade as Sasha began to crumble away once again shattering the effects of her Alternate Identity Skill. Not only that though, the plant also went on to coerce some disturbing thoughts Delta had been keeping to herself as the group traversed the dimly lit halls.

Emotion vanished from her eyes as they glazed over under the effects of the plant. Her cold demeanour returned as her body straightened and her confidence returned. Eyes glancing back at Teuihua Delta's focus would fall upon his hidden core, eyes piercing his exterior shell. "When dealing with a construct it's best to deal a definitive blow to its core, like a human heart without the core the construct will cease to function and become a pile of scrap to be scavenged."

Looking to her torch Delta spoke quietly, so much so only Teuihua might have heard "Given the golem's limited range of mobility, the fact the group is split and the others accompanying me can be dealt with quite quickly, perhaps eliminating them now would be the best course of action. I cannot allow my adventurer's name to be leaked as a fake so soon... If I backtrack and collapse the tunnel, I need only kill the Mayor and Baroness thereafter... The rest will die of starvation and that mouthy old hag will no longer be a threat to me."

Looking to Teuihua again, Delta shook her head and proceeded to the right. "I cannot kill the Baroness, she's likely on guard against me already. I'll have to trust she can keep her end of the bargain.".

Delta would return to her false Identity once again once out of the flower's range. Proceeding to take a left again then another right. Operation zig zag was in effect!

Actions: 0/3

Active Skills/Abilities:
1. Sixth Sense F - Vital/weak-point sense (Weak/Vital points glow in Delta's vision.)
2. 'Widow's Lament' - Trap F - Setting up a trap with her Razor Wire anyone or thing unfortunate enough to trigger it will very quickly come to know seething pain or even death - F Grade - Trigger set as any target to come within range of Echos torch, where the trap has been set upon. Essentially making her torch a proximity grenade.

Movement: Right, Left, Right

Elvario Elvario TheTimePiece TheTimePiece zlexis zlexis

Last edited:
Maze Below the City
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia, Yemaya, Maze Below the City
Sources used:
Map Free TTRPG Battlemaps with System-Agnostic Adventures!
Rats Wererat by Raphelt on DeviantArt
Flowers https://www.artstation.com/artwork/NxYL3N

RavenSong RavenSong Faynorae Faynorae
9KVC1YT.png

Salboros

“Yes! Yes the feather!” Salboros replied with a giggle. “A hero! A powerful hero! A worthy hero! A powerful worthy hero!” Salbaros echoed through these halls as he heard Sariel singing to himself. He was more than willing to aid with Sariel's transformation into Dulcifer. If anything, he giggled and laughed the whole way through it.

However, whilst Sariel transforming into Dulcifer had given him some temporary respite, there was nothing about his new form that could block the effects from the plant. Technically even Salbaros doesn't have anything to defend against it, but I'll let the only feeling ecstasy count. As quickly as the anger melted, it was starting to rise again, for Dulcifer was still near this plant with no active or passive defence against its effects.

The same would apply for Aria. She was able to Focus enough to temporarily get her head straight, but it was not an effective enough skill to keep the effects at of this plant at bay. She realised what she was doing, saying and thinking wasn't truly her and yet she could feel it well up again. She hated this woman in front of her. She hated this creature the woman was having with her. Meanwhile, Dulcifer hated the Marshall for the mere fact of showing up. Or... did they really hate each-other?

“Move out! Move out of the plant range! The plant's range of influence!” Salbaros suddenly spoke, with some laughs and giggles, making it sound more like a good old joke than a warning. Even so, perhaps it'd get them to focus just enough on something else to avoid letting the unnaturally induced anger get to them.

conman2163 conman2163 Valkan Valkan
LOGokEv.png

Retili was walking a fair bit further this time around, which looked promising... yet it wasn't meant to be so. He ended up in another dead end. However, worse, at the end of it... there was some sort of nasty, grotesque oversized rat lurking. It lurched right at him...

xH1MKH0.jpg

???
4aovO5b.jpg

“Elly, feed!” The man shouted, throwing his book over Retili's head and at the rat-like monster. In no-time, the book tongues wrapped around the rat and its teeth sank into the creature. The foul rat monstrosity was easily overwhelmed by whatever monstrosity this book was, as its tongues constricted the rat from moving too much while its teeth sunk deep into the rat's flesh. All the while it seemed to be drinking up whatever blood it could.

As if nothing was happening, the man continued his conversation with Reili. “Another dead end, what a waste. Anyhow, you said you were advisor to the baroness? That must a tough spot. This place isn't exactly like it used before. The disasters and mismanaged of count Light have been rather devastating.”

Ryan, silently following behind the both of them, ended up witnessing the same scene.

Uasal Uasal zlexis zlexis TheTimePiece TheTimePiece
TxnNhtK.png

Delta and Teuihua, having had a nice time bonding over Mictlantecuhtlian secrets and construct-murdering tactics, would soon end up moving on form this plant's odd influence on them. As they did, they'd also start to realise just what they'd been talking about a bit more...

Catgirl
63sAu1H.jpg

“Nyyaaaaa, I secretly don't hate it when folks pull my tail, for as long as it's gentle!” She suddenly called out, before putting her hands on her own mouth. Why in the world had she confessed to such a thing whilst following the rest of the group?

Kenku
nNzFMWU.png

(Ignore the weapon.)
BkUQ2gv.png

Closest source I could find:
https://nl.pinterest.com/pin/789044797200261164/

“Squawk. I only pretend I wanted to fly. Squawk. I'm actually afraid of heights!” The bird kid shared with the group, before also falling silent. Why in the world had he just admitted to that?

Luckily for both of them, they weren't in the plant's effective area for long, so it could be kept at a single embarrassing confession.

Sadly enough, they ended up in a dead end short after. With Teuihua's massive form, the entire group would have to start moving backwards one by one first. Delta wouldn't be able to move anywhere without Teuhiuaha, as the large construct effectively took up all wiggle room.

Central Street
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia, Yemaya, City Centre

Mentions: Ko Orikanyo Orikanyo

Regula Caelia

6nJE2op.png

Alternate art generated and edited based on:
Silva - Granblue Fantasy Wiki

After having tried flying with just her wings to move around freely for a while longer, Regula eventually asked Hera to be untied so she could take a break. She'd gotten a surprising amount of things down from this odd experience, but it was still rather tiring. Besides, she wanted to see if she could have a talk with the mayor as well. It's why she figured it was time to head back for now, although Hera would set out for another round of patrolling.

As she got back to the Central Street, a familiar face was present there. She smiled, but before she could reach him

Mayor Benjamin
kZC6qdu.jpg

“Ah, welcome back, baroness. I hope things went well? Either way, is this one of your men? He's been staring at me rather intently for a while now.” The mayor spoke up.

“Oh, not exactly. He's just an acquaintance.” She quickly replied. She didn't want to seem more familiar with him than needed, lest her secret might be revealed. “Don't worry though, I'm sure he means no harm. I'll go check in on him.” She said, quickly moving onwards to head straight for Ko.

“Oh, mister Matatsu? What brings you here?” She said, eyes glossing over at his tail before she snapped back to look him into the eyes again. “Are you here for the treasure as well? Oh, by the way, how is the sword I forged you? Is it still to your liking?” She was honestly curious with regards to both those things. “By the way, why have you been staring at the mayor? You've gotten him rather uncomfortable, it seems.”

Eleanor (2).pngAs the groups split up, Eleanor followed behind Teuihua, if a bit timidly. She felt comforted to be his little shadow. Predominantly, what concerned her was Delta, who strode through the corridor with such confidence. The girl looked about her age but carried herself as if she’d seen her fair share of battle. Eleanor could barely see ahead of her, with Teuihua blocking most of her sight as she poked her head from side to side, so when they suddenly stopped, she smacked face-first into Teuihua’s backside.

“Oh, sorry! I am the biggest clutz here, it seems. I don’t even know why you brought me along! Or why we thought we could fit you in here, big guy,” She finished that final statement with a gasp and covered her mouth with a blush. What had come over her? Yet it seemed her intrepid party was struggling with the same oddness, as Teuihua started rambling, not making much sense.

“I thought everyone here spoke the same language, even if you’re from a different world.”

This rudeness was very unlike Eleanor. It seemed she wasn’t fully in control of what she was saying, and neither was everyone else. The more they hovered in this area, the more Eleanor said ruder and ruder words. Even Delta, who kept her secrets close to her heart, said some worrying threats to the livelihood of both her new friend and the others. Well, she hoped they were still friends, especially after what she’d said. Eager to move on, with a warm blush on her face, she continued to follow Delta as they rushed away from the plant’s area of effect.

All the while, she made sure to keep a close watch on the cute catgirl behind her, mesmerized by the swishing of her tail. She wasn’t very sure about them following behind, as she didn’t get the best feeling about the two. She clutched her valuables close to her chest and continued undeterred. As soon as she turned her back, the two following close behind, passing through the plant's effects, blathered out some of their own secrets. Eleanor gasped and clutched her metaphorical pearls. Call her a prude, but people don't just go about calling out things like that!

Movement: follow Delta

Elvario Elvario Uasal Uasal TheTimePiece TheTimePiece

Last edited:
Ryan Kylieth

Ryan kept to himself as the crowd dispersed. Shockingly, two people took his offer. Their guide to the entrance of this place, and of all people, Retili. They traversed a very short length before running into a wall. "My apologies..." he offered, allowing Retili to lead them on their second go. "I am not an adventurer either, as you say. I'm mainly Stonewall's blacksmith. But I'm with the baroness evaluating the equipment of the villages in the barony... The rest is pretty much like mister Retili said." he concluded, not wanting to spill something out that Retili may prefer to be kept secret.

The trio came to yet another dead end, but more notably, they weren't alone anymore. An abnormally large and aggressive looking rat stood before them. Ryan unholstered and [Focused] on the rat. but the rat suffered a rather unpleasant death. Eaten by a book that had too many tongues and teeth for his liking, zero would be ideal, but at least it was one less problem to deal with. Deciding to keep his gun at hand onwards, he started his walk back to the remaining path into the unknown "By the way, what is your name, sir?" Ryan asked curiously, he didn't remember this man(?)'s name being mentioned at any point.

Movements:
Back to unexplored path, straight, right, left (if backtracking doesn't count as a move)

Ko Matatsu​
AF0210.png
Interactions: Regula Elvario Elvario

"...hehehe... Hehe... Afraid of me? No... I do not mean him harm, if so he would not have had the chance to blink!

I merely like his hat." He spoke creepily fot a second... before... ending rather... On a strange note. "Its distinguished, tall, made well and can be seen from a glance. It is an acceptable hat in all regards, it sparks a degree of propriety in the wearer that demands respect in proper choices and fashion sense.

He must know good tea, worthy of respect..." he ended off looking away from the man and his hat... Before... Noticing... The elephant in the ruined room.

"...You... WHEN DID YOU BECOME A TENGU!? D-do you know master!? You better not tell him I was being boastful! I.. I will... I'll tell him about the tail! Yes! You want the tail, i've been taking good care of it! And I want smithing work! I come to..." he was... Jumping around with his words... He paused to set himself straight. He patted down his clothes, clear his throat and nodded.

"...Master smith! I desire to requrst your aid in preparing a second sword! My mastery requires it! And... and... I..." he bowed deep from the waist towards Regula, and... began to shake... Not from fear, not from anger...

But...

From his tail which was wagging back and forth wildly.

"I require you aide! I am still yet poor... I.. I offer myself to you!" He said, very much out loud, his voice echoing in the area..

Teuihua
Mentions: Elvario Elvario Uasal Uasal zlexis zlexis
"I knew that I was correct in being skeptical of you, It is very apparent to me that you had a potentially high threat level but this only confirms it. But for now I will not engage because it sounds like you have worked something out with the Baroness. Those who are working with the Baroness are not my enemies. I can assure you that the Baroness does not go back on her word. However we must move away from this area whatever is impacting you is impacting me, and her too, as well as the youth."

No doubt expressing him this way thanks to the flower, seemingly forcing himself back into common for the time being even if he was having a hard time controlling exactly when he was speaking what. He then rotated his head to Eleanor. Teuhiua did feel a bit self conscious at Eleanor's comments even so, hoping that his protection would make up for the fact that his presence was encumbering the group when they had to backtrack thus far it seemed.

"I apologize for the inconvenience." He replied to her comment since that was how he was feeling in response, apologetic.

"I am not from a different world I am from a different time in the past , from what I can tell my best estimates are up to one thousand years ago or less, I am uncertain however due to the way that time is calculated here and recorded, compared to when I was from. It is also unclear to me how much information there really is about my civilization here."
Teuihua paused for a moment, thinking about perhaps trying to physically turn himself but that was looking like a big ask, like the walls didn't really want to give him the space to turn that far without causing problems, so he decided to change his next line of dialogue to better communicate the situation.

"I am sorry but because what you said is true because I am so large I will need all of you to move back so that I may make space for us to get out of range. I need to walk backward because I am so wide."

Teuihua spoke clearly assessing the situation like any construct was, however he was very much on even higher alert thanks to what 'Delta' had said. Hoping that everyone was going to heed his words, because otherwise it was going to be pretty hard for all of them to get where they needed t ogo because clearly this wasn't it. Presuming everyone heeded his directions, Teuihua would move back and head toward the path directly below where they were.

Movement: Back up, and start at path below them presuming everyone moves.

~'Delta'~
Sasha Leonard

1681788784266-png.1081321
With the plant's effects lifting Delta began to realise what she had just shared so openly with the construct set to watch her. She had practically openly stated how she planned to kill the group should such a need arise. Great, how not suspicious of her. More importantly though, what a strange plant. Was it native to the maze? Perhaps acquiring a few seeds on the way out would be beneficial, mixing some of its essence into a smoke bomb could prove rather useful both for interrogation and sowing discord. With that in Mind Delta made a note of where she had run into the plant originally so as to retrieve it later once everything was said and done.

Unfortunately, though she ended up in yet another dead end, blocked by the golem this time. The construct offered her reassurance of Regula's word but ultimately evaluated Delta as a threat, something that she felt quite proud of deep down inside. Like a pat on the back for a job well done. Just you know, intended to be the opposite. Nonetheless, his words were welcomed by Delta and she hadn't much to say in return. After all, with the golem acting as a wall, she could hardly hear the rest of the group save for mumbling which suggested they too were speaking to one another. What about, she didn't know but they seemed to be having fun.

With the group on the retreat, something occurred to Delta. Passing back by the path they had previously taken two paths emerged, one going down and another heading Left. With the group heading downward, it hit her. Delta was now at the back of the group with the Golem walling off the others. If she wanted to disappear now was the perfect opportunity to do so. And so she did. Taking the left path instead, Delta would progress Straight>Right>Left on her lonesome. Making sure to be quiet so as not to alert the construct who was stuck facing forward.

Active Skills/Abilities:
1. Sixth Sense F - Vital/weak-point sense (Weak/Vital points glow in Delta's vision.)
2. 'Widow's Lament' - Trap F - Setting up a trap with her Razor Wire anyone or thing unfortunate enough to trigger it will very quickly come to know seething pain or even death - F Grade - Trigger set as any target to come within range of Echos torch, where the trap has been set upon. Essentially making her torch a proximity grenade.

Movement: Upon taking the Left path as opposed to the bottom path proceeds with the following order priority: Straight>Right>Left

HENSHIN!

• Interactions ~ Elvario Elvario [Salboros] | RavenSong RavenSong [Aria]​

The body of Dulcifer would flutter down to the floor, with subtle CLACK as the heels of Sariel's shoes met with the floor. The transformation sequence was over, and Sariel's 'happiness' which had practically nullified all that frustration and aggression was no longer in effect. The warmth in his heart would become hotter. Harder. Ba-dump, ba-dump, his heart was rapidly racing. Besides the subtle pulsating from the [Red Jewel] between his collarbone, the inside of his chest would start to feel like it was burning. Or was it just in his head?

His head felt a bit blurry... Why was it suddenly so hot in here? "... Ugh?!" He noticed Aria, the starkly different smooth and gentle-sounding voice of Dulcifer's body echoed out. Why was she here? Confusion. Why was she here?! Frustration. She shouldn't be here in the first place! Sariel thought. He hated this. He hated her... Wait... Did he really hate her?

What did he even hate about her? She was nothing but nice to him in the first place. He couldn't even defend himself or explain this either. "W- What?! What're ya sayin'?!" He blurted out, she wasn't really saying anything. With the resharpened body, Sariel let its hand grab his head. Scratching at his hair, "Agh!" He shrieked, furrowing his brows which subtly wrinkled the softly sculpted face of Dulcifer.

"T- That's it!" Sareil yelled, which didn't translate well with the angelically sweet voice of the body he possessed, "Bag yer mouth, won't 'cha?!" He'd add. while raising a tightly clutched fist. A sparkling gleam dazzled around his hand, as the [Pretty Power ♡ Candy Cutie Staff]. Quickly, Sariel wound up it like a bat, getting ready to strike Aria in a fit of unintended violence. After all, he only wanted to be a complete nuisance...

However, Sariel would become slightly in his right mind after what Salboros said. The plant? That... That thing... "Auugh!!" Sariel grunted, the staff would suddenly glow with a glimmering red spark, channelling [Shangri♡La Sketch] as Sariel furiously struck... the plant? In some sort of clumsy twirling motion, Sariel turned quickly to violently smash his staff into whatever part of the plant. A small magical heart shape would burst out into a dazzling gleam when the Staff would connect to anything.

Whatever the result may have been, Sariel would then heavily stomp his left foot into the ground, his high-heeled shoe causing some pain to him and maybe the ground as well. "You! White Hair! Hush it, get a move on," Sariel instructed, "NOW! Got it?!" He'd add sternly, his voice becoming very slightly shrill as he'd try to raise his voice. With that, Sariel plant his feet on the floor, crouching slightly as the glittering wings on the body's waist began to flutter.

Sariel would then take flight, as he glitzed past Aria in a feathery flash, a sparkling trail of light following after his flight. After moving past Aria, he'd take a right down the hall and then continue right, gliding straight.

OOC
    Sariel would [Move]. First, Sariel would move past Aria, taking a right and then moving straight. Sariel would then Prioritize moving: Straight > Left > Right

Maze Below the City
Country of Ryken, County of Sadek, Barony of Caelia, Yemaya, Maze Below the City
Sources used:

RavenSong RavenSong Faynorae Faynorae
JN6x5q7.png
Qv8Jp7M.png
Salboros

As Dulcifer was getting even more influenced, Salbaros could only giggle. He'd given his warning, that was about all he could do. Now he'd just need to stay unnoticed to unsure their unnatural anger wouldn't be direct at him.

As Sariel hit the plant, however, he was able to destroy it... but the effects were not great. The magic it'd been spreading was suddenly unleashed in full at its destruction and an overwhelming, crippling hatred filled every fiber of Sariel/Dulcifer's being. He hated everything. EVERYTHING. Himself, his new form, Salbaros, Aria, the entire world and everything on it. EVERTYING should just DIE and BURN and BE GONE for good. NOTHING WAS WORTH LIKING. Without any flaw EVERYTHING NEEDED TO BE DESTROYED. That was how much he hated it all. Not a single exception. For better or worse, he'd gotten so much hate through his veins that he couldn't even properly act on it.

Only when the effects started to wear off a little could he think again. That's when he was able to tell Aria to start moving. However, even though he could think more clearly, the heavy dosage of the plant's effects would remain in his system for a while longer. For the remained of the RP, the character is far likelier to have sudden bursts of anger and hatred. Although they'll be able to comprehend why it is happening and therefore deal with it, the feeling won't be any less intense.

Aria, being further away, would get a dosage of the same hatred washed over her. Luckily enough, it was far lesser than for Sariel, so for her, it was just a temporary thing. For a short moment, she hated everything as much as Sariel had hated everything, but then it vanished completely and she was able to think clearly again.

Sariel had to fly carefully, as the ceilings were low, but managed to start flying in a new direction. He managed to get a fair bit deeper into the maze, but eventually ran into a dead end. Aria was lagging behind, but might be able to try to catch up, should she figure out where Sariel had gone off too by being lucky enough to go the same direction.

conman2163 conman2163 Valkan Valkan
BFT04iw.png
cakUJyV.png

Ratnam
4aovO5b.jpg

Once there was nothing left of the rat, the man went to pick his book back up. “Good girl.” He said, giving the book a gentle pet across the spine. Then he turned to Ryan. “Evaluating equipment...? I see, I see, you'll find a lot of rusted stuff right here.”

He perked up as he got asked for his name. “Ah, I guess I did not say it, did I? I'm Ratnam.” It wasn't long before the two found themselves at yet another dead end. “Blasted mazes really aren't my forte.” He mumbled. “By the way, you said you're Stonewall's blacksmith. Does that mean old Gobán finally retired?.”

Retili might be able to catch up to them, should he be able to pick the right route to follow them, or otherwise go his own route.

Uasal Uasal zlexis zlexis TheTimePiece TheTimePiece
Hg3qXpT.png

With some coordinating, the entire group managed to back up and take a different path. The tension between Delta and Teuihua wasn't any less heavy in the air however, as even the kids could sense it.

Catgirl
63sAu1H.jpg

Languages: Common | <Beastial>

“Nyaaa, mister big metal thing, that can't be true! Sasha's nice!” The catgirl stated, hearing Teuihua speak ill of Sasha, who'd been nice enough to feet them and pet her head. She wasn't sure what was going on, but surely he couldn't be right that she was a threat. Even though she did speak a little scarily before, the big metal one had also spoken scary stuff in scary languages, so that evened out.

Kenku
nNzFMWU.png

(Ignore the weapon.)
BkUQ2gv.png

“Squak. Nice. Very Nice!” The kenku kid backed her up.

However, they were both thoroughly confused by the next topics. “Other worlds..? Nyaa! You're all weird! Also, I'd rather speak Beastial than Common!” She called, upon Eleanor's comment. Then turned to the Kenku kid.

“<Do you think they can speak our language as well?>” The language incorporated some hisses and purrs in its vocabulary, making her sound a lot more like a cat.

“<I doubt it. I doubt it.>” The Kenku replied, with his own dialect of Beastial incorporating some squawks, caws and whistles.

Their group eventually made it into a large room. Delta's attempt to split off effectively foiled by their paths colliding again. The moment they stepped into it, the unnatural darkness lifted from the entire room as if they'd made it to a point of interest.

“Nyaaa! Its a corpse!” The catgirl called out, pointing to a skeleton in the top left of the room. It was indeed a corpse, although it was very old. It appeared Human, but that was about all they'd get at first glance from its remains. More interesting was a weird green gem placed upon some sort of altar further into the room.

A few words were written on the altar, but it was in a language none of them could read. Or well, that should be the case... yet as they looked at the letters, they instinctively knew what was written there. [ONLY GIVING A SIGN OF LOVE LETS ME BE CARRIED] That's what it read. What did it mean? Why did it read that? What would even be the point of carrying this gem? That was all up to them to figure out, as there didn't seem to be any additional clues nearby. They'd likely have to experiment a little.

Central Street

Regula Caelia

6nJE2op.png

“Afraid? No, I don't think it's the fearful type of discomfort.” Regula said, getting a stronger sense of the mayor just wondering what in the world had gotten the dog so interested in him in general. “His hat...?” Regula turned around to look. “I guess it is pretty impressive?” She wasn't sure what Ko appreciated so much about it, but she wouldn't judge. Well, the dog quickly explained as much, even though she still didn't quite get it.

“What? A tengu..? What in the world is a tengu?” She couldn't keep up with the dog. “I don't know your master, don't worry... wait, stop, pause, HALT!” She shouted at the dog when he was suddenly spouting stuff about the tail. Nobody could know about the tail. Well, nobody else. Too many people knew already. “I'm a Valkyrie, not a tengu, I don't know your master and if you talk about the tail so loudly again, you'll have to worry about more than just your master.” She said sternly.

As for the rest of all he said, she could barely keep up. So much in so few words. However, the statement that echoed through the area was very concerning. She'd have to alleviate that as soon as possible. “Yes, I could use the services of a soldier, put please don't frame it like that, otherwise people might misunderstand.” She spoke aloud for all to hear, then she leaned in to whisper. “If you keep spouting off like that, I won't be making any deals with you. Nobody can know about the deal between me and your tail as they'll just think we've got something illicit going on.”

She then called over to the mayor. “Is there a forge left around that's in working condition? I've offered this soldier to take a look at this weapon, a deal I'd like to make good on.”

Mister Benjamin
kZC6qdu.jpg

The mayor had just been staring at them. Confused. Perhaps a bit suspicious. When Regula asked for a forge, however, he pointed to one of the streets. “Over there, third building on your left. We've periodically used it ourselves.”

“Thank you!” She quickly replied, before grabbing the dog by the arm and dragging him along. The moment they were out of hearing range, she continued. “Listen, I'd love to forge you another sword, but you've really got to be careful about your choice of words. I'm a Baroness now. I don't want people to think I've got some illicit relation with a random ruffian, no offence, whilst I doubt anyone else understands how nice it is to... to...” Her eyes were drawn to his tail again. It'd been wagging around all so seductively. “Pardon. I think it's best we keep my appreciation for tails hidden, as few others would understand. Although I am eager to see if you took good care of it.” She finally uttered.

As they entered the forge, she noticed it'd indeed been kept in working conditions. Nothing too great, but it'd do. “So... what type of sword do you want?” She asked, deciding to put work over tails, for now. After all, the reward for work was a tail, so it was an easy priority.

Last edited:
Ko Matatsu

Interactions Regula Elvario Elvario
"...A... valkyrie....?" Ko asked, as he was quickly dragged along to a secluded place... So... So it was a weird fetish thing... He knew it was, it truly must have been. but if she was taking such great lengths to hide it... No.. No it wasn't shameful! it was simply something two people are doing consentingly! She was simply nervous about such things.. "...So a valkyrie... Is... a human tengu. Good to know..." the young man nodded, eyes closed as he clued the whole thing together.

Was there anything he could know about swords in regards to this comparison?

Hmm...

Two things, like in nature, called two things but similar in make... the small denotations make for the differences between the two things for certain. An axe is one thing, but change the shape of the blade and length of the handle it becomes a different weapon. But it still have the features of an axe... A tetsubo, or a hammer. these things are similar in function, but different a good deal in appearance and make... But still operate efficiently if used similar ways.

"...I will keep this secret then... and... send letters should I arrive in earnesty, my sincere apologies for dishonoring you baroness..." he dropped down to his knees, head down into what is considered a dogeza. he planted his head on the ground.. But.. the onlooker may see his tail pointed down.. but still wagging.. Kicking up abit of dust on the floor with it's well taken care of fur.

He stood up once more, once talk came to the sword.

"The mithril blade works very well, but I do require something with more strength to it... My training shall beget growth, and I need suitable armament for such a level of consistency. But... at the same time..." he paused... looking... suddenly... abit.. embaressed... "...A.. mithril sword... can be... enchanted yes...?" he shook abit, perhaps with... nervousness? His fists clentched suddenly, knuckles cracking as he looked towards Regula with immense excitement, practically with stars in his eyes!

"Y-you can make it have lightning across the blade yes!? Many men dream of a sword that strikes with such power! Or perhaps lighting aflame! Or.. perhaps something else? As a master you simply must know!

I... do need a normal sword but I can get a companion sword for this one anywhere... Companion blades are lighter, shorter..." he was practically being shaken by his own tail now, a grown man showing such excitement is rare, espeacially a warrior.. perhaps in the topic of swords, he became but a excited kid?

~'Delta'~
Sasha Leonard

Delta found herself in a large room alongside a human corpse and a peculiar gemstone. That being said it didn't take long for the others to catch up with her, apparently, Teuihua was far more nimble than she had given him credit for. Regardless everyone was now together again. Unfortunately for Delta but what was there to do?

Looking at the engraving Delta thought to herself in silence for a few minutes, there wasn't really much else in the room aside from a corpse. If this was a trial meant to test those who entered like what the crazy bookman had said, surely it wouldn't require two people to solve. After all, if an individual entered the maze and that was the case wouldn't they end up disqualified by no fault of their own? What kind of test would that be? No this had to be something to do with the corpse in the corner, or at least the corpse had to be some sort of clue. Of course, it could also have had nothing to do with the task at hand but Delta wasn't a believer in coincidence.

Moving to the corpse Delta began inspecting it as the others talked and looked around. The corpse was old, very old. "perhaps.." Taking hold of the skeletal hand Delta looked back toward the gemstone to see if there were any reactions.

Active Skills/Abilities:

Movement: stay

Last edited:
Heels are the enemies of all people.!

• Interactions ~ Elvario Elvario [Salboros] | RavenSong RavenSong [Aria]​

"Rr-- Augh!?" Sariel shouted out in frustration staring at the dead end with a furious gaze. It was burning hotter than usual, it was as if his body were about to combust and burst into an enraged fire at any moment now. He felt way easier to light a fuse than ever before. "Fuckin' hell, another one!?" He'd bark, kicking the wall in a fit of frustration. However, it would do nothing to absolve his frustrations.

"Okay. Okay! I get it. Breath in." Sariel took in a deep breath, and then let it out after counting three seconds in his head. "Breathe out..." He speak afterwards, but it didn't help at all. Perhaps he should focus on something else as he'd traverse the maze. That may help to cool down the furious flames covering his head in hot smog. He shouldn't think of the things he hates... Hates... That stupid rat thing. It didn't tell Sariel its name. Sariel glared at it unintentionally.

Whatever Sariel did or say, the thing would just laugh. Laugh, laugh and laugh with that sickening smile on its fat fluffy face with that hideous red eye. Sariel hated it. Wait, no, think of something else. Think of something else. Something else.

[(Maximum) Focus (F>>E)]. Other things. Sariel sighed, "Parfaits... A strawberry parfait, chocolate ice cream, strawberry-flavoured sticky rice balls, cream 'n custard-filled red bean paste dumplings... Mhmm.." Sariel counted on his fingers as he'd murmur to himself. His face slowly relaxed as he thought about these things. He saw another left before this one, so he'd maybe go that way. Sticking left seemed best right now.

Also those things... He wondered if this world had those kinds of sweets. Honestly, he was craving them ever since... Ever since... As Sariel turned right to move straight down to the other left path he saw while flying through here. He'd take that left and continue on while thinking very vividly about these sweets... However, Sariel forgot he was wearing heels, and being unaware of these thin-stilted heels would catch him off guard as the body's ankle would twist in a that disagreed with the shoes' structure.

He tripped quite unceremoniously. "... Uugh!? Why the... Augh!!" He'd grunt, quickly getting up in a forceful motion. He hated this, luckily no one was here to see that embarrassing fall. "Why the hell do I have to wear a pair of heels of all things?! Huh?! They ain't even practical!" Sariel whined to no one in particular with a rough tone, face wincing into a snarl. Even if he did complain to Salboros, it would act like it was a hilarious joke. The shoes were uncomfortable, tightly fitted and he knew for a fact that they wouldn't come off. He despised it.

Sariel would flutter his wings, preferring a clumsy flight over walking in a pair of skewers. He'd be sure to take note of the low ceiling of the maze, being careful not to collide with it like an idiot. He did his best to continue thinking of things he liked. Why didn't he think things through before deciding to destroy that stupid plant?

OOC
    Sariel would [Move]. First, Sariel would move right and then move straight down the hall until the next left, in which he'd turn and move that way instead. Sariel would then prioritise moving: Left > Right > Straight.

Eleanor (2).pngEleanor looked at the two quizzically. She did not know what they spoke of under their breath, as they exchanged words in a different dialect. Bestial? Evidently, she was not familiar with that language but was curious to learn more. She then questioned herself if there was in fact a place in this world where lessons could be taught; she'd never had a chance to go to a school, but perhaps there was a different opportunity here. A crash course of the world's history for starters, she mused.

As they entered the room, she saw the corpse at the same time as the catperson but was more surprised by her high-pitched squeal than the body itself. "It's okay, don't be afraid!" she said in a small attempt of assuaging the girl's worries. "It looks like they've been dead awhile now. I wonder what had hurt them..." She watched as Sasha began examining the room, and started messing with the body. Definitely not what she would have done, as she felt a tingling sensation go up her own hand, but she was astonished by her bravery to go around holding corpse hands.

"Teuihua," she said, spinning towards the giant, "I'm sorry about my comment earlier about your size. I think it's very becoming of you!" She then turned towards the gemstone, ogling at its prettiness. "What do you think it means by 'sign of love'? While Sasha is making friends with the body... maybe you could try picking it up?"

Really, she was just throwing out suggestions (and just maybe, she was too nervous to touch anything herself). Not wanting to just stand around and let her acquaintances do all of the work, she crouched next to Sasha, swallowed her fear of the woman, and said, "Anything I can do to, um," she took an apprehensive glance at the body's hand hanging limply in the girl's grip, "to help?"

Interactions: Uasal Uasal TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Elvario Elvario

Maze Below the City
Sources used:
RavenSong RavenSong | conman2163 conman2163 | Valkan Valkan

Faynorae Faynorae
pm7y1FV.png

Sariel, keeping to his (IC view) left, was able to make a fair bit of way through the maze. However, yet again he'd run into a dead end... To make matter worse; this one also had a plant in it. Unlike the previous plant, however, this plant didn't make Sariel feel anger. It made him feel envious of some of all the things he'd heard others had been given. Why wasn't he the one that got to run a barony? Why wasn't he the one that could just laugh everything off like Salbaros was doing? In fact, if he was put in this world, why hadn't he been given all those cool protagonist powers you sometimes see? Why did they always go to others? It was unfair. He deserved those as well. He should get them. He deserved so much more than this, yet others that didn't deserve it had gotten it! It was so unfair!

Salboros

As per usual, Salbaros was tagging along, giggling to himself. Salbaros had even decided to aid a little. “Pudding! Tarts. Pancakes!” Why were they listing food? No clue. Did Salbaros laugh and cheerfully join in regardless? Of course. As for the latest plant, it only made Salbaros that much more eager to collect all the 'Holy Feathers' as soon as possible. “Little Angel, we should hurry! We should hurry to find the feather!”

Uasal Uasal | zlexis zlexis | TheTimePiece TheTimePiece
Hg3qXpT.png

As the others were watching, Delta attempted to figure out the riddle in this room, with Eleanor soon coming up with some suggestions of her own.

Catgirl
63sAu1H.jpg

“Nyaaa! What are you doing?!? That's gross!” The girl called out in shock as she spotted Delta trying to use the skeletal hand. Coincidentally, that was the only reaction she got from her action, as the gemstone itself didn't show any sign of anything. “Doesn't it say loving? Why are you playing with dead people? You've got to like... I don't know? Love the gem?”

Kenku
nNzFMWU.png

(Ignore the weapon.)
BkUQ2gv.png

“Squawk. Love it! Squawk! Love it!” The bird kid echoed.

At Eleanor's suggesting of just picking it up, both kids looked at her.

“Nyaaa! It might zap you!”

“Squawk. Or get heavy!”

“Or zap you whilst getting heavier!”

That sounded a little... too specific. Had these kids tried taking out these gems before? Possibly. Probably... yes. Yes they had.

“I tried giving it a part of my fish once... that's what you do, right? You share your fish with those you love! It didn't work...” She admitted, sounding genuinely disappointed. If sharing fish didn't work, truly, there was no sign of love strong enough that might work. At least in her current world-view.

Central Street

Regula Caelia

6nJE2op.png

She sighed. “Humans with wings are most often called Aerials. Aerials that grow strong enough end up becoming a Valkyrie... Now what's a Tengu? A type of [beast]?” This man's reasoning was tiresome.

When he suddenly apologised and dropped to his knees, it honestly took her by surprise. A lot. “I... I mean... Yes... but...” Oh, that tail... wagging... so clearly in sight.... No, no, focus. Focus. A deep breath and some [Focus B] later... “There's not too much harm done yet, I think. It's just that most people don't appreciate certain things, so to say. Either they'll be unable to understand a mere... liking of certain... fluffy textures of certain... body parts... or they'll just assume that I'm in some sort of barely hidden relationship.” That was definitely not how she wanted that sentence to end up. At all. “It's easier if we just say you're working for me, for everyone involved.”

When they started talking about the sword, she was able to actually focus a bit more. “That's great to hear. I could enchant it, yes. At its current quality, I could put a minor lighting affinity upon it.. Possibly with some effects, such as incapacitating someone (incapacitate affinity, flavoured as paralysis from lightning) or causing someone to be feeling the lightning for longer (continuing affinity, flavoured as lightning coursing from their veins) or even have it severely distract someone (irritant affinity flavoured as getting an electric shock from the lightning) to name a few examples of what might be possible” (cause I'm not going through the entire list here).

It was probably going to take too long to summarise all options. “Anyhow, there are a lot of options. Runes are versatile, so even if I can only enchant the blade with a single minor one, there's a lot of options to chose from.” She recalled him asking about swords before. “Perhaps finding the types of runes that suit you will also help you answer that question of yours, what a sword is.”

The second request was easier. “I could forge you a normal sword with relative ease. Or even two, if you want the perfect match of main blade and companion blade. You seem to prefer the smaller, lighter type of blades, right? What did they call those again... Tanaka? I've seen enough of them to be confident in my ability to recreate them, even I keep forgetting what they were called.” She's heard the name for them a few times, but they were mostly popular in Kuridan, from what she'd gathered. For now, the topic of sword and forging was distracting her from just reaching out for that tail and making it hers... even though her eyes were drawn to it more often than not.

Ko
interactions: Elvario Elvario
"A companion sword to this mithril would be best, I do not wish to take... A good deal of your time..." his tail drooped now.. Why.. Did he feel so... nervous around this woman... Perhaps it is due to her beauty? She certainly was, but.. perhaps... Perhaps... it is because his skill was secondary to her...? how odd for a master to be such as he... To be valued by his tail more than his sword...

His thoughts were returned to present when the sword's name was butchered, how odd.

"A... katana, yes I... Perhaps a better explanation... The mithril sword of which you gave me could be considered a uchigatana, 60 centimeters, it is a longer blade with a narrower curve that is the more common shape with a tip that is hardened for thrusting. A longer weapon, 30 more centimeters, is called a nodachi, your people call them great or bastard swords. Shorter than the uchigatana is kodachi or wakizashi, kodachi have a more dramatic curve where as wakizashi have a curve in line with the Uchigatana. They range from 30 to 60 centimeters.

Wakizashi are considered companion swords or back up should the first sword break or be rendered useless. Shortest lay in the range of tanto, they are very small, most commoners are only allowed wakizashi and under, trained swordsmen are trusted to wield as they are trained.

Naginata and nagimaki could be considered sword polearms, longer handled with naginata having similarities in your halberd where as the nagimaki lays in a strange place for your people, looking more like a kodachi with a much longer handle. Both remain useful against horsed opponents. I have little work with the naginata and nagamaki, but..." he pauses in his explanation, thinking...

"The longest of all swords lay in the Oodachi, it is a beast of a sword and typically only used in regards to either showing off, ceremonial purposes or simply a deathwish... or..." he looks to Regula now, his eyes now hard but still mirthful. "Your hunting an demon, or massive monster. Many stories of heroes with such going toe to toe against such beasts. I hope to one day take one's head. and I hope your weapons can facilitate such a goal." he nods, now giving another low bow...

His tail was now going insane... that fluffy sweeping motion through the air..

"If you desire it, the blade capable of delivering a lasting shock would be best, most of my strength comes from technical knowledge of the sword, it is however beyond me to utilize magical properties beyond that which activates it's self. My desires lay there... But.. if one desires to make paired swords... Adding length to the mithril one may make it fearsome indeed... And give you placement for the rune...

But, I am no smith, you are the master..."

Envy is verdant.

• Interactions ~ Elvario Elvario [Salboros]​

Sariel had already been getting fed up with this maze already, it was dead end, after dead end after dead. After all the dead ends, Sariel would also have to encounter strange plants, and this was the second one so far. Of course, it looked just as gross as the last one and Sariel couldn't help but want to hurl. Of course that wouldn't help him in this situation...

Prick. There was this sudden stab that he felt in his chest. A pricklish and unpleasant feeling that Sariel disliked a lot. Yes, he knew this feeling quite well. Envy. Recently, his been thinking that being jealous or envious of others was breath him, but he couldn't really deny it any longer. He wasn't just green with envy, he was an entire forest full of envy.

There were so many things Sariel could think of in terms of the topic. In his past life, Sariel was the one who'd been riddled with envied gazes. Beauty, riches, love and the only friend he'd ever need, yes back then he had everything he'd ever need. Now, however, he had nothing of the sort. He was a stupid child without a place to call home and without any peers. Maybe he should go back home to this body's mother. She seemed quite keen on keeping this person happy and healthy...

It was frustrating. Smiling and laughing all the time as if everything is just some great joke must be so great. No cares, no worries. No need to feel lonely. Not to mention this major hella lame body, it's horrid figure and feminine form. God was literally mocking him by choosing such a fate for the boy... "Augh! God's a joan, ain't he?!" Sariel spurted out in a aggressive fit.

"Geez! I betcha this is that lame-o-rama plant over there ain't it?!" He'd point out, beginning to fly away. He wasn't going to deal with this thing again this time, not again. "Right, feathers, neh?" He'd say, "Oi, why do I have to find these barfbag feathers, ain't cha the one who got them lost in the first place!?..." Sariel spurted out. "Ugh. Whatever."

Sariel knew for a fact why he was looking for these feathers. After all, Salboros promised a wish if he were to acquire all seven of them. Right now he should focus on scouting out the area.

OOC
    Sariel would [Move]. First, Sariel would move down and then move left, then he'd go straight up, and then into the next straight up path. Sariel would then prioritise moving: Straight > Right > Left.
    pm7y1FV~3.png

114A35C6-812B-4841-AA1D-A2E7F6D61F4F.png

Seemingly snapping out of it, Aria spurred into action. She gazed into the dark, looking for the ‘beautiful angel of sweetness’ that was Sariel. “Hello? Sariel?” She called softly, before making her way [down]. Then, adjusting to the darkness a bit, would head then [up].

It was then that she would be caught between the decision of having to go further up or left. Aria was beginning to worry, it wasn’t for her own safety but that of Sariel. This time she’d call out, “Sariel! Where are you!”

Knowing the child, she’d probably just be irritated at the marshals presence. But perhaps it was that she volunteered to care for the girl or simply because she was a kid that rose her concerns.

She’d sigh, before heading​
. Albeit as quick as she could.

Teuihua
Interactions: Elvario Elvario zlexis zlexis Uasal Uasal
"It's okay Eleanor, I understand that you did not mean offense, I am unsure what magic was at play earlier, Of course I understand that my size is not always the most ideal for spaces like these, but I am glad that I could come and help keep us safe nevertheless." Teuihua's voice taking on a warmer tone at that.

Unfortunately the golem wasn't exactly the best person to ask on anything that had to do with love, which is what this hint seemed to suggest. Further more Sasha had no issue interacting with the body. He did watch

"Sasha, just be careful with what you touch, if what happened earlier is anything to go off of." Teuihua said well meaned. Even if Sasha had been lying, she was at least okay with the Baroness, so Teuihua while he would look examine her with greater scrutiny moving forward, he had been speaking truthfully earlier, that she was no enemy to him at this moment, and as someone working with the Baroness she was an ally as far as he was concerned, even if a riskier one.

He listened to the youth's descriptions of what could happen, perhaps they had ventured this far already, even if there wasn't any evidence directly showing that. Fortunately, the two things that were mentioned, the Gem getting heavy or zapping you..well Teuihua had super strength, and he also could generate electrical like energy, plus he wasn't organic like the others there were, This gem almost sounded like it was meant to be picked up by him.

"For signs of Love I am not entirely sure but I think I will take you up on words Eleanor." He replied, making his way over carefully to the gem, before attempting to pick it up with his more dexterous hand.

"This almost reminds me of the kind of gems they'd use to socket in some of the larger skulls.." Teuihua said to no one in particular as he sort of just craddled the gem, waiting for an adverse reaction if there was going to be one, but he did handle it with the utmost care, very much like he did the religious artifacts that he had helped to bring into the Church in Windfall.

"We could also try reuniting the Gem with the body if this doesn't get us anywhere.." He said once again to no one in particular.

Ryan Kylieth

Ryan nodded as he heard the first remark from Ratnam. "I hope to be of service, so knowing that makes the trip here worth it." Ryan chuckled and added "It looks like they're not mine either, let's try the path we just passed."

As for Ratnam's inquiry about his father-in-law, there was a brief moment of silence. "He's still does a few works here and there, but he is currently testing me to be his successor." Ryan hoped that'd be the end of that particular conversation.

Movements:
Backtrack to nearest unseen path, right, straight, left (if backtracking is a free move)

~'Delta'~
Sasha Leonard

Delta's attempts to get the gem to react were for naught, it seemed the skeleton was indeed just some random corpse sitting in the corner. Perhaps an unfortunate grave robber who met their demise fleeing from something. Perhaps someone so devoted to the stone they had passed away trying to unearth it. Lesser gems had done so to many a fool. Regardless it seemed, for now at least, the corpse could be disregarded. Releasing the skeletal hand, Delta turned to smile at Eleanor. "Hmm, nope. I think the catfolk is right. This corpse doesn't seem to be connected to the gem."

Looking back toward the golem, Delta watch carefully as he attempted to lift the gem. Brute force wasn't exactly how she would have gone about securing the gemstone but hey, she wasn't exactly a walking wall herself. Offering the two teens a gentle smile Delta shifted her gaze momentarily as they spoke. "A fish huh. You must have truly been desperate to claim the gem if you'd sacrifice such a precious gift. After all you were both so hungry when we found you. You're such a kind child.". Moving from the corpse toward the two teens Delta moved to pet the cat girl again "There there, you tried your best. That's all anyone can ever ask for." 'I wonder if I offer the gemstone a heart would it respond in kind... blood sacrifices aren't uncommon in old ruins such as these...'

While petting the girl's head and offering her a soft and warm smile, Delta's vision shifted to the golem and his efforts once again. She didn't want to kill anyone without good reason but she was more than ready to should it become necessary or the most likely solution. She had defused her torch trap and left it by the corpse. Opting to instead ready her wires in her free hand. After all, she couldn't afford to damage the heart of her target. "Don't worry, no matter what that mean guard said. I think you two are really useful. I'm glad you came with us"
Active Skills/Abilities:

Movement: Stay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back