• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yellow Eyes VS Black Eyes (OpalBeauty & HeartPirateHoshi)

OpalBeauty

Woman Of Letters
c2db9f2d7237fa9196e4b9d04ad6b9d8.jpg

Katherina, 21.

As far back as she could remember, she had been like this. In other words, Half Human and Half Demon. That was...Ever since she had died. But unlike any other Demon, Katherina had somehow maintained part of her Human Soul. How, she didn't know. But Katherina's eyes were black sure, but her irises were an emerald green. And it was Yellow Eye's mission to complete her...Make her a true Demon. But whatever Yellow Eyes did to her, Katherina refused. And she knew the Human blood in which she secretly injected helped. Katherina didn't wish to be like all the rest.

A long, deep breath escaped from Katherina as she combed a hand through her short, fire-red-hair. She also knew that Yellow Eyes was still looking for Sam Winchester. She knew she had to somehow warn Sam and Dean about Yellow Eye's plans. And that it was Yellow Eyes who killed Sam's Jessica. His wife-to-be, and their Mother. For once she had a bit of free time from Yellow Eyes.

It was a hot Summer's night as Katherina watched the Winchester boys from a distance working a case. She leaned against a tree, her partial-Demon-eyes watching the figures.

"I hope this goes right.. I don't anyone else getting hurt because of that demon.." Sam was worried about his brother that Yellow eyes killed his wife to be. He wasn't happy about it also. He was talking with Dean about the next plan. "We'll get him.. You need worried about it.." Dean rest sure on his brother about the demon who taken his wife to be. "I hope so. I'm not going let that thing take anyone else I care for!" He wasn't happy also he sighed as he felt someone was watching them from distance. He notices this women with long red hair who was that? she seem human. Was she really human she was pretty also. "What is it Sam?" Dean asked as he notices the red haired female also. Who was she? "Stay here." Sam asked before walking over to the red haired female. "Are you enjoying the view or do you want something from us?" He asked.

She looked down at her painted black fingernails. "Don't people say hello anymore?" She wondered, frowning a bit. A long, heavy sigh escaped from her. "Listen. I don't have much time..." Her eyes darted about nervously. Katherina knew Yellow Eyes would be around any moment. "I don't know if you know this Sam...But it was Yellow Eyes who killed your Jessica." She paused, bracing herself for their reaction. "He's also looking to either kill you both or get your Souls first." She was risking great punishment being out here if she got caught.

Sam stared at her for moment. Since dose demons say hello to humans? most of them attack them. "Your not going attack us.." He was on edge since what happen with his wife to be. Wait Yellow eyes killed Jessica?! where was that bastard?! he looked around the area h e figure he must be hiding somewhere. "Not if I get him first.." He glared around the area he wasn't sure where he was hiding but he will fine him and kill him what he did to her. He needed to think of plan to stop him from taken over anyone else. Who was this women anyway? "What your name?" He asked.

Meanwhile a pair of Yellow eyes was watching the group from the shadows of the area. he was watching both Sam and Katharine also maybe he can take over one of them half demon or not. 'He going take me out?' he smirked at Sam's words.

"Listen. He's probably watching now. You can't take him right now." She stepped in front of Sam. "Don't. You have no idea what I'm risking to tell you this." Katherina frowned a bit. "Don't go to him alone." She warned. "I can't stay." Suddenly she vanished.

He watching them? This great he did not need another attack right. He stared at her for moment why was she risking this if she can get killed for telling him this. "Why are you doing this anyway?" He asked he wasn't going go to him alone he dose have Dean with him. Before he can answer her again she vanished from him. "That was strange women.." He did not understand what that was about he should take her warning for it. "Hey Sam! let go. We need some supplies." Dean shouted at his brother as the two brothers gotten into the car then drive to a nearby store to get the things they needed.

He watches the two talk about him he can hear everything from here. "Not wise thing to do.." He smirked before vanishing himself

The girl let out a long, deep breath. She knew she was deeply in trouble with Yellow Eyes. She combed a hand through her hair. Awaiting in her dungeon room. Knowing he would show up any time. Feeling exhausted, she sank to the floor of her cell. Listening to the screams of other souls and demons being punished.

Yellow eyes returned his underworld as he approached the cell door where the red headed women was. How did she get out this dungeon. Just to warn Sam ab out him? He unlocked the door as he entered the room. "I notices you was out.. What the point of warning him anyway?" He asked before shutting the door behind him. He wasn't sure what to do with her now he believe that punishment was too nice for her.

Slowly she looked up at Yellow Eyes. She wasn't about to apologize or beg. She looked away. "I had to." She turned her attention to him. "Whatever you're going to do, do it." She said, not feeling like giving her reasons besides what she had said already. It was obvious Yellow Eyes knew what she had told Sam.

Yellow eye stared at her was she bagging for punishment? after she did warn Sam and Dean . Maybe he should have her follow them around and wait for the right time to attack them again. "I would punish you for what you did. I should. But I have a better idea." He walked over to the cell doors. "Just follow the two brothers around until I'm ready to do my job. I want to know what they're planning." He explained staring at her for a moment. If her can get to them before they can get to him maybe he can take over Sam's body. For some reason he seem like the one he wanted.

For several long moments, Katherina was silent. She looked away from the Demon. "No." She had gone out to warn them. Why would she desire to follow them around like a lost dog? A long heavy sigh escaped from her. She knew Yellow Eyes would angry at her defiance. "Besides...They knew it was you now." She reminded him, rolling her eyes a little.

Yellow eyes glared at her for moment she was going not going follow his orders. He did not want a less pawn he like to call them. He growled before walking over to her. "Do you really want die again?" He asked before grabbing her by her arm before pulling her up to him. "Remember this I can put you back your soul back in hell." He taunted. "I know they know it me.. Why do you think they're going out there way to get ready." He gotten close to her face he wasn't happy with her answer on this. "If I have do myself. I'll. I don't need a useless pawn." He dropped her back on the ground before leaving the room.

As she was pulled up, Katherina stumbled a bit. She brushed herself off and vanished. To say the least, Katherina was in a sour mood. She brushed off her clothing and straightened out her hair. Fine. Sure she would find out. But that didn't mean she would tell him. Grumbling under her breath, she began to storm down the street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back