• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom X-Men : Devolution (Closed)

TYPE

Now what?
X-Men - Devolution-1.png
- x -
Here are some extra resources to get you into the mood, as well as a small timeline, to give you some background on the world, as well as a sneak peek at the CS - so you can start to consider your characters
-

X-Men - Devolution-2.png
X-Men - Devolution-4.png
X-Men - Devolution-3.png
- x -

X-Men - Devolution-5.png

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask either me or Braddington Braddington - To make it very clear, the general idea is that most mutants have given up on getting their powers back, and have gone back to teaching the young ones - we as the new FIRST CLASS will try our best to be good students, and maybe... just maybe... we get the chance to set everything right.

name Vector Surname:none Age: 8 (disguises mak him look older) gender: male place of birth: other dimensoin Physical apperance: entirely half red half blue Powers: Can split into 2 people, one red one blue, but this halves his strength and defence. Mentality: they think about helping others and that is all, exept regular things. History: is a half human half munant from a diffrent dimensoin dedicated to helping others, he knew of his powers when he was born, and he died 5o billion times and has one left, was abonded by his parents.

name Vector Surname:none Age: 8 (disguises mak him look older) gender: male place of birth: other dimensoin Physical apperance: entirely half red half blue Powers: Can split into 2 people, one red one blue, but this halves his strength and defence. Mentality: they think about helping others and that is all, exept regular things. History: is a half human half munant from a diffrent dimensoin dedicated to helping others, he knew of his powers when he was born, and he died 5o billion times and has one left, was abonded by his parents.

Hey, loving your enthusiasm, but we are going for a more 'grounded' feel for this. Different dimensions and the like seems a bit out there for what we have in mind. Most mutants are no longer mutants. Only a few now exist and only a few have powers that are 'out there'. Also, we will be posting a CS page eventually, where you can consider your character much better - and it will be critical that you have quite a bit more insofar history, personality and the like. Beyond that - as a courtesy to the others we ask that there be a level of consideration as to the language and grammar use. So, again - while I enjoy your enthusiasm, extra care taken to make sure your vocabulary and your sentence structure is correct will be very important. I hope you will consider all this, and if you feel up to it - I am always happy to help with anything further. :)

I am so totally there >w< A few questions:
-Are we allowed to play any canon characters, or OCs only?
-Is there a characters-per-player limit?
-Will the OOC be on here?

I am so totally there >w< A few questions:
-Are we allowed to play any canon characters, or OCs only?
-Is there a characters-per-player limit?
-Will the OOC be on here?
Hello. No canon characters for players and we will only allow 1 character each - unless critical or if there is a lot of interest. Beyond that, the ooc will either be here or Discord. Not sure yet. Thanks for the interest!

Last edited:
Glad to see some interest. This needs not be a large ensemble so I will consider putting up a cs maybe tonight, and then give you all the weekend to mull things over. Can't wait to see what you guys have in mind.

Definitely interested!

Is there age limits?
Around the ages of 16-20 since mutation tends to happen around mid to late puberty (some obviously earlier but I don't want children-children in the RP). If you want the ability to manifest earlier (and it may have been years before you were recruited) then it is fine. I am open to a few having lived in the mansion for a few years as well. But all of these options should culminate in your character being within that margin. No younger for story appropriateness and no older obviously because... Well... Event X.

Thanks for the interest. Any further questions, let me know!

Hello Nico Nico and Mion Mion - as always, if you have any requests or ideas please do not hesitate to call on me. To everyone else, we'll see about getting that CS up by tonight's end.

If you have a power you may be interested in, but you are unsure about it - perhaps too crazy powerful or too weak but interesting - feel free to PM me and we can see if we can balance it for ya.

TYPE TYPE So our teens will be mutants? Will thebrotherhood be a thing? Might be interested in doing a good goes bad.
Yes, they will be mutants. The brotherhood has disbanded as Eric is MIA and all known members have been depowered. Whether a new brotherhood is formed or whether they remain 'terrorists' of the past remains to be seen. As for going bad - I may be open to someone having 'anti human' sentiments but I don't want a full on villain from the PCs. The whole point of this is to be and play a team and we need people who can fundamentally trust each other. So - edgy rebel type that has brotherhood sympathies - A-Ok. Advocating genocide and stealing, killing and undermining the narrative because of selfish needs/desires - No-Go.

I hope this answers your questions!

I will probably only put up the CS by tomorrow. The process we will be following is as follows - we will pick and choose anyone that fits in well and has the required level of detail and quality. There is no set number we will pick, so if everyone does well, then there is no reason not for most of you to get in. Beyond that, if there are powers that are awfully similar (without any clear reasoning - ala Scott and Havoc being brothers and sharing similar powers - then I will contact you privately and see about either changing the power. If there cannot be compromise, I will choose the CS I prefer over the two, and that person will keep the ability chosen. So - interesting powers can give you an advantage here as you won't have to compete for spots. I hope this is clear enough, and if there are anything other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to tag me.

I like this concept but I've never really played with realistic FCs and have no idea how to go about finding one. Would entirely written descriptions be acceptable or is there a site that is a good source for FCs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back