• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom X-Men Craving (Thicc Plot)

Rinny

Rawr
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Charles sensed a powerful mutant, the only difference with this one? He felt it without Cerebro.
He could sense pain, loneliness, but more than anything he could sense an overwhelming feeling of fear.
Immediately Logan and Storm were briefed and Dispatched with a team to find him with the hope they weren't too late, they were not the only ones looking for this powerful mutant. He had wondered once, why The Brotherhood Activity had been so low lately. He sensed Mystique herself actively searching for this mutant.
They had to get to him before Magneto.

So to further dig into this and answer a few questions you may have.

This can either take place in the X-Men Evolution series, where they were teenagers (One of my favorites because Logan wasn't illogically madly in love with Jean who was portrayed as kind of annoying in my personal opinion *I still love the character though not gonna lie*) in high school.
(For Shipping, I would either pick Logan or Gambit cannon-wise.)

I can also play this in the original movies before Days of Future Past.
(Still heavily gonna pick Logan, I have a soft spot for him)

I can also do this in the Days of Future Past X-Men movies they made after that with the younger characters.
(I would either pick Logan, Quicksilver (So fucking funny and cute) or young Magneto because... Ugh, Michael Fassbender why you gotta be this gorgeous)

To further answer any shipping questions-I do double, in either the same roleplay or a second one of your own design. Especially since I know everyone wants Logan lmao.
For what type of ship, MxM or MxF, honestly both.
It's up to your preference and my mood, if you like either I will pick based on what I feel like. However, if MxF is preferred I will want to play Female over male as a I do a lot of Male MxF in my original plots due to Bear King's popularity, if you've seen my massive plot thread.
But hey, I double!

Also, I do not ONLY do Cannon x OC, I accept OC x OC with the same rules as above! If you've got a cool X-Men OC you wanna use I am all for it, sometimes it's more fun that way but there will be Cannon characters that we will split control over.

Let's see, questions about my OC's? The general concept is that they (I change genders and some times powers with the same baseline to them) are Element Based! Like Pyro and Iceman, in fact. However on a much stronger level that while you could stop them with their opposites, it still won't be easy.
Examples: Rubber negates lightning but enormous amounts of it are hard to deal with it.
Shine a bright light on Shadows and they go away, but it better be a strong light.
Water evaporates but too much can be difficult, especially when there's so much moisture in the air.
But it's very possible.
Also they will have very little control over their powers, as they react very heavily on their emotions, especially fear. They will act nearly of their own will to defend them upon being attacked or feel threatened, like a living thing with deadly intent.

About all there for that, to further answer any questions there will be more plot, that's just the initial start up, I have a lot of ideas that change depending on the roleplay, I doubt every partner of mine will get the same outcome. Sometimes, Magneto might get his way, hehe.

If you read all that, message me, comment if you like too I don't mind.
I am ghost friendly so I accept EVERYONE no matter the post count, so this thread is always open.
..... Still I'd be sad if you didn't tell me you were leaving. :closedeyescryingfrown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back