• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern x A Fight for Survival x ~ (An Apocalyptic Rp) x -Neutral Territory

Should we make a Discord?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Nah

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
yay

myst.erion myst.erion - dear goodness i praise i can spell your user right. but! i know you haven’t posted for everest yet, howveer, i also haven’t posted for my new character : camilla either. perhaps we can work a post together with them as the new chapter and new day approached if you’d like?

haha usually jasper isn’t like that but with the stress of not knowing and the unknown he can be a bit much
Marth is a kid who's never really interacted with others soooo... First impressions are big for the lil guy if their yelling or just angry.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
How shall we deal with Marth? Anything you wanna do i should know beforehand? I'm up for the suprise though! Lol.
lavendre lavendre

Marth is a kid who's never really interacted with others soooo... First impressions are big for the lil guy if their yelling or just angry.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
How shall we deal with Marth? Anything you wanna do i should know beforehand? I'm up for the suprise though! Lol.
lavendre lavendre
ofc

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
lavendre lavendre
Don't worry. Bexley will make sure Jasper is reined in more. lololol. Can't have him breaking all the good glasses now can we?

Sounds good everyone! The chapter head will be up in the morning when i get up ^.^ I want to give everyone some time to plan and rest up!

Don't worry. Bexley will make sure Jasper is reined in more. lololol. Can't have him breaking all the good glasses now can we?
What would happen if a glass hit Marth in the forehead and survived the fall to the ground from there?

Basically, Marth's head would take most of the impact and because he's so small, it wouldn't gain as much force speed and momentum to break once it hits the floor. That's the logical way the glass wouldn't break. XD

Basically, Marth's head would take most of the impact and because he's so small, it wouldn't gain as much force speed and momentum to break once it hits the floor. That's the logical way the glass wouldn't break. XD
Thats not how it works. If you were falling for long enough, it doesnt matter. Any human being falling from a halfway decent height is enough to break glass. On top of the fact if he landed on his fuckin head, he would be dead, dying, in a coma, or with permanent brain damage.

Alright Alright Alright....

Soooooo the chapter head is up! Please feel free to begin posting but please read the descriptions carefully. The Northerns get a little more free reign on what they want happening while they watch chaos take place ahaha maybe even start chaos of their own! just run it by me if you have an idea!!

I will be posting later today after I get a few things done^.^ (YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR ME)

THIS CHAPTER INVOLVES EVERYONE! PLEASE JUMP IN NOW SO YOU DON'T FALL BEHIND :D YOU DEFINITELY WILL NOT WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS FUN!

Enzyme Enzyme ReverseTex ReverseTex deer deer Rhaine Rhaine @h o n e s t p r i n c e KingofAesir KingofAesir nymphadora. nymphadora. lavendre lavendre JustAlexandra JustAlexandra Misty Gray Misty Gray shadowz1995 shadowz1995 myst.erion myst.erion @everjinx slim slim neverbackdown neverbackdown Cosmosis Cosmosis rainfall rainfall

Thats not how it works. If you were falling for long enough, it doesnt matter. Any human being falling from a halfway decent height is enough to break glass. On top of the fact if he landed on his fuckin head, he would be dead, dying, in a coma, or with permanent brain damage.
I... Shad. Seriously? Mate, i said if a glass hit him from Jasper tossing it/swiping it off the table. XD

200.gif

on that note, just dropping by to say hello.
if you need moi just send me a message on here or discord
talk soon lovelies

THERE WILL BE. AND I WILL REPEAT THIS ONLY ONE TIME. THERE WILL BE NO FIGHTING IN OOC. KEEP THE FREAKING DRAMA TO THE IC PLEASE. WE WILL BE HAVING PLENTY OF IT IN THERE. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS, SPEAK WITH ME DIRECTLY.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ANOTHER PLAYER. TALK TO ME PRIVATELY OR KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

THAT IS ALL. I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE THAT CRAP AGAIN. CAPICHE?

-Bella.

Wait..... BITCH U DID SAY HE FELL LOOK
Where do i state Marth fell eh Chiplot?
It's a flowing sentence with the glass as the main subject at hand with Marthy as a secondary object inside the sentence.

EDIIIIT:Me and Shad are not fightin. Don't worry! We've encountered eachother plenty before this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back