• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern x A Fight for Survival x ~ (An Apocalyptic Rp) x -Neutral Territory

Should we make a Discord?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Nah

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
shadowz1995 shadowz1995 ; hi dearie ! should i wait on you to post the doctor or should i write in violette’s post what was said between the two?
there was a time skip to the next day on the north’s side while the east and west were still on the same day but jumped time (:

Rhaine Rhaine ; hi babe! would you do the honor of telling me the gist of what happened on the east ? i realised i would need to write for camilla but i may just wait for the time skip!
perhaps myst.erion myst.erion characters were maybe together? or so? since i know everest would still need to be posted as well (:

Rhaine Rhaine ; hi babe! would you do the honor of telling me the gist of what happened on the east ? i realised i would need to write for camilla but i may just wait for the time skip!
perhaps myst.erion myst.erion characters were maybe together? or so? since i know everest would still need to be posted as well (:

I think most of the East peeps are in the Council Hall meeting. I had Key go from thw fields and head over there because he heard (insert random NPC East bro here) talking about it on his walkie. :)

I think most of the East peeps are in the Council Hall meeting. I had Key go from thw fields and head over there because he heard (insert random NPC East bro here) talking about it on his walkie. :)
thank you love!
i have messaged the rest of our fellow westies, so i’ll update y’all soon <3

I'm kinda back... Yaaaay?

Edit:Can someone fill me in? I'll be reading later anything involving Marth And Katie but that'll be decently quick before i read everything else. Just a quick fill is all i need!

I'm kinda back... Yaaaay?

Edit:Can someone fill me in? I'll be reading later anything involving Marth And Katie but that'll be decently quick before i read everything else. Just a quick fill is all i need!
chapter two:
- north is on the “next day” setting
- west and east is on the same day, but time skipped to night.

currently, the west side is scattered. kyle and avalon are still at the wall and requested a medic call to Ellie. garett and marth also requested a call - the people who i believe could answer would be marlene who’s the head doc and rita who’s the nurse to help them.

andrea, easton, and elijah nymphadora. nymphadora. (is he still being used babe? i didn’t remember if you said you wanted to keep him or not) are at the base with jasper. katie could be there too unless she follows rita.

in my post that i’ll write up, jasper will sort of give the current events in his post and will be talking at the meeting.

on the east side there’s been a call to go to HQ and speak of the happenings and what to do about teddy falling over to the north wall with bex.

in the north side, bex and teddy are just about ready to leave and head back to their faction but lee and violette are going with them.

—- chapter 3 will be posted soon but the north side will keep the same time setting while east and west are going to be time skipped to the next morning to “catch up” to the time setting of the north. in this coming chapter it’s crucial to know how to kill zombies ;)

thanks so much! <3
chapter two:
- north is on the “next day” setting
- west and east is on the same day, but time skipped to night.

currently, the west side is scattered. kyle and avalon are still at the wall and requested a medic call to Ellie. garett and marth also requested a call - the people who i believe could answer would be marlene who’s the head doc and rita who’s the nurse to help them.

andrea, easton, and elijah nymphadora. nymphadora. (is he still being used babe? i didn’t remember if you said you wanted to keep him or not) are at the base with jasper. katie could be there too unless she follows rita.

in my post that i’ll write up, jasper will sort of give the current events in his post and will be talking at the meeting.

on the east side there’s been a call to go to HQ and speak of the happenings and what to do about teddy falling over to the north wall with bex.

in the north side, bex and teddy are just about ready to leave and head back to their faction but lee and violette are going with them.

—- chapter 3 will be posted soon but the north side will keep the same time setting while east and west are going to be time skipped to the next morning to “catch up” to the time setting of the north. in this coming chapter it’s crucial to know how to kill zombies ;)

hello everyone, i'm finally back with updates !

i should be writing for violette and jasper soon - and when jasper's post is up i believe the west side should be ready for the time skip.

so if you haven't answered my PMs , i'm going to just work around what's happened and do the best i can since i just wanted yall to have an opportunity to post or help you guys with this post by opening an easy way to get back and post when you can! i don't wanna assume what your characters are doing. jasper's post is basically tying everything that has happened neatly together. so be on the look out!

as for everyone else, thank you for being so patient with me and those who have responded, thank you for taking time out.

all in all, let's get plotting and fun babes! i know finals are around the corner so i'll do my best to come on during that time, but, nevertheless, to those going through anything, good luck and sending good vibes! mwuah!

just going to tag everyone !

also, Bellz Bellz 's activity levels will be on and off soon due to moving and finals as well! So, hopefully all of our activities can come back and be steadier now that things are set in motion! Get ready to kill some zombies in the next chapter <3

if anyone has any ideas for plot line , feel free to come and tell us about it ! we love hearing feedbacks!
plus drama is hella fun <3

Bellz Bellz Rhaine Rhaine @ReverseWells , neverbackdown neverbackdown , Cosmosis Cosmosis , @h o n e s t p r i n c e , Misty Gray Misty Gray , @everjinx , KingofAesir KingofAesir , slim slim , shadowz1995 shadowz1995 , JustAlexandra JustAlexandra , lavendre lavendre , nymphadora. nymphadora. , Enzyme Enzyme , myst.erion myst.erion

Last edited:
jasper is posted !
your characters can be assumed to be in the meeting if you so wish !

You best sweep that glass of the floor boy...Bexley don't do messes -.- lolololol

for all my westies, i wanna apologise for jasper.
Marth would be terrified of him. Any raised voice sends him into a apologizeing panic of blubbering. XD

Katie would just shrug and say "ReeRee! Can we go now? I wanna de-stress you." XP

@h o n e s t p r i n c e Shall i have the two meet with Garret to get Marth and send the man off to the meeting?

Marth would be terrified of him. Any raised voice sends him into a apologizeing panic of blubbering. XD

Katie would just shrug and say "ReeRee! Can we go now? I wanna de-stress you." XP

@h o n e s t p r i n c e Shall i have the two meet with Garret to get Marth and send the man off to the meeting?
haha !
so i have confirmation that Marlene will be with Marth and Garett ! lavendre lavendre

and prince is currently sick but she will be back soon!

haha usually jasper isn’t like that but with the stress of not knowing and the unknown he can be a bit much

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 ; wow. i’m impressed. i love your character so much and how you write him. he’s unique , his own entity.

“the smell of death” and just.. wow. 100% i love him and you, ofc.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 ; wow. i’m impressed. i love your character so much and how you write him. he’s unique , his own entity.

“the smell of death” and just.. wow. 100% i love him and you, ofc.
I was trying to avoid being edgy with the whole smelling like blood thing but I cant. Its just a fact of life. Ive come home smelling like blood a few times. If there's enough of it, it really sinks in

No, I work part at a medical clinic and part for a pharmacy. But I have been in situations were ppl needed medical attention and they were bleeding badly. It pretty much stays on you for awhile.

But if ur asking if Im trained in professional medicine or emergency medical care, then that is a yes to both lmao

Alright my dears, the time is upon us...

Chapter two is coming to a nice and comfortable close for the beginning of a very exciting 3rd chapter that will greatly involve EVERYONE.

It looks like we have all posted our fill and are ready to move on, but is there anyone else who needs to respond before the next chapter?

JUST TO CLARIFY. NORTH WILL BE IN THE SAME DAY/TIME WHILE THE SOUTH CATCHES UP IN THE NEW CHAPTER. THIS WAY WE CAN ALL BE ON THE SAME TIMELINE.

If you need to post please let me know, if not please give me a YAY or NAY if I can move onto the next chapter in about an hour or so. Thanks babes! You all are the best! Keep up the amazing posts!!! MANDATORY ANSWER PLEASE : YAY OR NAH

Enzyme Enzyme @ReverseWells deer deer Rhaine Rhaine @h o n e s t p r i n c e KingofAesir KingofAesir nymphadora. nymphadora. lavendre lavendre JustAlexandra JustAlexandra Misty Gray Misty Gray shadowz1995 shadowz1995 myst.erion myst.erion @everjinx slim slim neverbackdown neverbackdown Cosmosis Cosmosis rainfall rainfall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back