• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern x A Fight for Survival x ~ (An Apocalyptic Rp) x -Neutral Territory

Should we make a Discord?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Nah

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
hey do you think we’ll get everyone back over the wall today?
perhaps not it seems !
i actually have to catch up with the west side since everyone's a bit scattered
i may have a post up sometime between later tonight or tomorrow night !

and hellloooo !
*throws everything everywhere*

As you may all know, Tomorrow is thanksgiving (in the states at least) I am already running around like a mad man today meal prepping for tomorrow! lol! I will not be able to get on rpn tomorrow from probably between 10:30am PST-9:00pm PST as I will be with family all day and cooking! The rp will continue as followed but will probably slow down much more than usual tomorrow! We will continue moving on with the plot on friday as we return the two home with some special guests ;) and move forward to the big chapter which is CHAPTER 3 when we are done with 2

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL <3 I AM THANKFUL YOU ALL MADE THIS POSSIBLE AND THE SUPPORT YOU HAVE SHOWN ME. YOU ALL BIG GOOEY MARSHMALLOWS TO ME AND I LOVE YA <3

Bellz Bellz Rhaine Rhaine Enzyme Enzyme deer deer KingofAesir KingofAesir @h o n e s t p r i n c e nymphadora. nymphadora. Misty Gray Misty Gray shadowz1995 shadowz1995 slim slim @everjinx ReverseTex ReverseTex lavendre lavendre myst.erion myst.erion neverbackdown neverbackdown Cosmosis Cosmosis JustAlexandra JustAlexandra

Will definitely be replying tonight ahaha ^.^ hope everyone is having a great day / thanksgiving! My jeans are too tight

Well the blades look wonderful! The main one representing the anchor of the north (Rhett) and I feel like the two crossing the broadsword represent the wall, warding off anything in its path. And the colors are perfect. well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back