• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern x A Fight for Survival x ~ (An Apocalyptic Rp) x -Neutral Territory

Should we make a Discord?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Nah

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Lets see lets see..... the only thing I can think of doing is having Sal hop up to the wall and watch from up there, the sounds of heavy gunfire calling his attention.

Lets see lets see..... the only thing I can think of doing is having Sal hop up to the wall and watch from up there, the sounds of heavy gunfire calling his attention.
will he fall over?
cough
cough
cough

and another bird fell in wonderland
The situation would call his attention but merely to spectate. There would have to be a reason for him to lend his assi-

Violette or Lee. If one of them caught sightbof him, vice versa, sent out a call, something that would alert him of their presence, he would lend a hand.

The situation would call his attention but merely to spectate. There would have to be a reason for him to lend his assi-

Violette or Lee. If one of them caught sightbof him, vice versa, sent out a call, something that would alert him of their presence, he would lend a hand.

Hmmm.
Violette would do it, tbh she'd be happy to have the Doc with her along with Inej.

I'm not sure when I should start posting because nymphadora. nymphadora. and I have plans of Inej coming into the frey to kill off the zombies heading their way since she's not in the tunnels.
So the Doc could def. see them and if there needs more assistance - be it injury or so, the more hands the merrier <3

Hmmm.
Violette would do it, tbh she'd be happy to have the Doc with her along with Inej.

I'm not sure when I should start posting because nymphadora. nymphadora. and I have plans of Inej coming into the frey to kill off the zombies heading their way since she's not in the tunnels.
So the Doc could def. see them and if there needs more assistance - be it injury or so, the more hands the merrier <3
The doc could definitely be very helpful in the fight. But like i said. It requires him having something to bring him into it

Mick right now: "Great. Blocked by a zombie attack." :hearteyes:</3

11a4ul.jpg

Hint to Bexley: "Sorry Mick and Rose, you're going to have to share sleeping quarters."
Haha! Perfect. Rose: "Oh my ~ if you insist ~ What a turn of events ~"

Honestly be surprised if after this and they both get out alive somehow, she doesn't ask him to stay with her anyway. Life is short. Especially when it's the zombie apocalypse.

"I'm mean, I could share with Rose. It'll be like a girly sleepover-" Beth began.

"NO!" Mick interrupted as he glared at Beth. "It's fine. Don't worry. Rose and I will figure something out..." :coolshades:

"I'm mean, I could share with Rose. It'll be like a girly sleepover-" Beth began.

"NO!" Mick interrupted as he glared at Beth. "It's fine. Don't worry. Rose and I will figure something out..." :coolshades:
Rose: "Some other time we should have a girly sleepover, Beth. :) I just have something I have to ... discuss... with Michael...for the next ... several nights. That's all! ~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back