• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern x A Fight for Survival x ~ (An Apocalyptic Rp) x -Neutral Territory

Should we make a Discord?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Nah

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
it's finally weekend tomorrow. and i can't believe time flied by so quickly !
on that note, i shall be posting tomorrow some time bc im much free-er and bc i'm not as delirious

Well i'm glad you're alright mate. What's are plan tho? I'm ready for GareBear's relationship to start with Lil Marthy!

Ok I will post garret first, and have him be with marthy and some npcs. Probably in the hospital.

How about you post for Katie and maybe have her with Rita at their apartment in bed or something and I will post Rita after that?

Right now, Beth and Lottie are with Rose. Mick is with his [main bro :P] Carter in the nest, watching over the East wall.

I guess Mick could be patrolling the border.
Lottie sleeping in the headquarters building.
Beth would not sleeping but would be in the HQ building too.

Hey everyone!! <3

Just letting you guys know that after this little meeting between the East, West, and the Northern representatives, we're going to time skip into the action later that night, when the East will be overrun.

The main gist is that once Rose receives word from her border patrol of the oncoming enormous horde (and how the border has been overrun), she's going to set off some alarms and start sending people down into the evacuation tunnels. The entrances to the tunnels are then going to be overrun with zombies, so the Easterners are going to be driven to high ground. This is the point in time we're thinking of time skipping to, as it will be the moment where Rose decides to send out a distress call to the West. For the sake of letting everyone get into place and establish their whereabouts, I'll post a couple times before she actually sends out the call.

Let us know if you guys are okay with skipping to this point in time, or if you think it should be a different point that we jump to - questions, concerns, whatnot.

Also, if everyone's down with that it would be great if my easties could send me or let me know where they think their characters will be at this point in time - it'll make my establishing post for this way easier knowing where all of Rose's people are. We could plan out some stuff. It'll all be grand.

Bellz Bellz Enzyme Enzyme @ReverseWells deer deer r e i r e i @Iskolde nymphadora. nymphadora. @diaphanous @JustAlexandra Misty Gray Misty Gray shadowz1995 shadowz1995 @avocadosNbravado @everjinx slim slim @neverbackdown Cosmosis Cosmosis @Rainfall
Alright. So Im still out the loop lmao. Hopefully itll be a good read tho.

Alright. So Im still out the loop lmao. Hopefully itll be a good read tho.
so you know how Misty Gray Misty Gray and Enzyme Enzyme 's character were outside, seeing a zombie and they could still see the badge on the police officer?
What if it was one of the Doc's experiments that got "out" , you can get ideas off of that
and Doc can tell Rhett shadowz1995 shadowz1995 and have them interacting @ReverseWells
Atticus can come too since he is the next heir Bellz Bellz
and that would bring in slim slim 's character Ajan as well
or something along those lines so that the north side can get moving and have internal drama we spoke of?

while Inej nymphadora. nymphadora. 's character is still observing from afar about Lee ?
and when the hit comes, that's when Inej makes her appearance and how
Inej and Garett would eventually be reunited [tho he doesnt rmember her, etc. etc.?]
r e i r e i

Last edited:
I dig this idea a lot ^.^ getting the north involved would be a splendid idea and in this way makes it perfect.

I dig this idea a lot ^.^ getting the north involved would be a splendid idea and in this way makes it perfect.
oui !
and we can bounce ideas around for how north gets more involved <3
yayyy!

Im gonna be foreshadowing the hell out of the next event in my next posts omfg lolololololol.

Im gonna be foreshadowing the hell out of the next event in my next posts omfg lolololololol.
deer deer

I would love to roll with this idea but with how meticulous the Doc is, it would breal character for him to leave a situation where one of his experiments simply walks out of his lab.

it was the idea that would involve Rhett and Ajan to be at one place at once while the Doc shows his accomplishment but also to see they would make worthy "soldiers" and they would make use of them in a sense?
Well, Rhett hasnt seen the drug in action right? Only Vi has. So it is a possibility

oui ! he hadn't seen it in action and only Vi has.
so i think it'll be interesting if everyone was round up in that place and to see whatll happen and how rhett would react to it and etc
Oh no. They dont wanna be there with what the doc is going to say once he catches that man alonr

in terms of rhett and the doc it wouldn't be a scolding argument.
but i imagine them at odds with each other in terms of the treatment of how rhett spoke to the doc.
little quips and underlying tone of disagreement/
kinda of like playing chess

[sidenote: why do i smell Hennessy? i am disturbed because the smell of alcohol is on the tip of my tongue and its nasty omfg. sorry random]
Subconscious stigma most likely. I get the taste of blood in my mouth but thats cuz ive been a lot of fights

As for the doc, that would normally be the case. But he is going to be much more direct in his words here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back