• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWE Roleplay

Colby moved to where he could hold her and gave a heavy sigh "It was hard, but all the family and some friends showed up. It was nice to see everyone there." He said quietly kissing the top of her head

Max gave a soft laugh and kissed him gently "Mmm I love you too babe." She murmured stroking his cheek gently

She frowned but nodded and held onto him tightly burying her face into his shoulder trying to stay calm. “It’s not fair.” She whimpered a little.

He smiled and moved to sit in the chair next to her taking her hand gently and messing with it. “What would you like for lunch gorgeous?” He murmured.

Colby nodded rubbing her back gently "I know my dear, I wish I could make this a sick dream." He whispered kissing her forehead gently

Max shrugged softly "Im up for anything thats not hospital food." She murmured kissing him gently

He nodded and pecked her cheek heading out of there to go get her some food.

Scarlett nodded some and frowned holding onto him. Have you told Cara?” She asked him quietly.

Max smiled softly and kissed him gently letting him leave. She smiled happily as he came back and waved some "Hey handsome."

Colby nodded giving a heavy sigh "Yeah I did, she came out." He said softly

“Hey, so I spoke to Stephanie, she understands fully and she’s offered to have a meeting once you’re ready to be back to work about possibly being a bit more freelance so you have more free time.” He murmured and kissed her head passing her her lunch. “Troy is at a friends house for a sleepover tonight but I’ll bring Iris after school.” He promised.

Scarlett sighed heavily and nodded. “Okay... it just doesn’t feel real.” She whispered frowning. “Poor chip probably wants his best friend.” She mumbled starting to cry again.

Max gave a nod and sighed softly "Okay but promise to bring him when you can, I miss my baby boy." She said softly ignoring the work coversation, she really didn't want to hear about it

Colby nodded some "I know my dear, I dont want to believe its real." He whispered taking in a deep breath

He nodded some and sighed quietly rubbing at his temples some. He still got a ridiculous amount of headaches and migraines and with taking on the kids plus her being here they were more than usual. “Mmkay.... you want me to bring anything from home?” He asked her quietly reaching for her hand gently.

Scarlett just nodded and did her best to calm back down. She didn’t need to put Colby through anymore right now. “How’s your mom doing with it all?” She mumbled.

Max shook her head gently and frowned softly "Have you been taking your meds for your migranes?" She asked gently stroking his cheek gently

Colby shook his head a bit "She was in hysterics, but she is getting along okay." He said quietly kissing her cheek

“Yeah, They’re not doing much though.” He mumbled and placed his hand over hers. “We really are a couple of hot messes huh?” He smiled at her some.

She just nodded. “She still in Orlando or is She Home?” She asked him quietly and rubbed his back.

Max gave a soft laugh and nodded some "We sure are." She said quietly kissing him gently "Can you try to see if a doctor can help you out?" She asked

Colby shook his head some "She left earlier this week, wanted to be with my step dad." He explained

He shook his head some sighing quietly. “They’ve already said there’s not much that we can do.” He mumbled tiredly glancing at the time. “I better go get Our princess.” He murmured kissing her head and got up getting his jacket and wallet plus the keys then left to go get Iris picked up from school.

Scarlett frowned some tiredly and nodded. “I just wanna go home now.” She mumbled. “Can you go home tonight please? Watch cujo for me. He must be so confused.” She mumbled tiredly to him starting to fall asleep anyway.

Max nodded some and yawned a bit "Okay my love,be careful." She murmured before she moved to take a small nap until he returned

Colby nodded some "I can definitely do that for you." He said softly pushing some hair from her face "Get some sleep dear."

-2 months-
Tom finally had her home from the hospital as of two weeks ago but he’d been frustrated seeing as every time he left her to rest he found her working again and it was causing some rather large arguments. They’d had another one after he got home from picking the kids up from school and he had gone to sit outside to get away from it, tired of their constant arguing, it wasn’t doing his headaches any good or his stress levels and it especially hadn’t been fair on the kids. Iris wandered over to her mom and cuddled in close to her carefully. “Mommy can we have nugget for dinner. Troy want me to ask you cause he said I’m cute and you gonna say yes.” She told her pouting some.

Scarlett was finally home and recovering well, up and about and doing some exercise at the moment. She’d finally had a chance to say goodbye to Jackson and visit the cemetery so she was now starting to feel a little bit of closure from the whole thing but it didn’t mean she was okay about it. She was still spending most of her time moving around and crying every so often but she had been forced to go to the academy with Colby for the day and she sat near the ring with Cujo next to her watching him Work.

Max held Iris close and nodded softly giving a small laugh "Yes we can have nuggets." She murmured kissing the top of her head "Go play with your brother for a minute okay? I gotta talk to daddy." She murmured before she got up to go sit outside with Tom "Can we talk?" She asked softly not wanting to fight any longer with him.

Colby talked the kids through the moves watching how they executed them and telling where they could improve. He glanced at Scarlett giving a small smile. He had been happy with her and just hoped that she was somewhat happier and would let him stay in her life after she was fully recovered from the surgery and Jackson

Tom wouldn’t look at her for now. Just kept staring out at the yard getting lost in his own thoughts. “You don’t just throw that word around max. Divorce isn’t what you say unless you mean it so I don’t think there’s anything to talk about right now.” He muttered “and if you really do hate me like you say then why subject yourself to talking to me.” He muttered getting up and starting to head inside feeling a migraine coming on but on top of it just felt weird as well.

Scarlett watched him some until he came to sit with her for a minute. “Why am I Here Colby? I just want to be at home on the couch or in bed.” She mumbled having become very recluse since it all happened.

Max frowned more and took a deep breath as she watched him leave. She let a few tears fall quickly wiping them up as she heard the door open again "Hey baby." She said softly seeing Troy had come out "How are you doing?"

Colby frowned softly as he sat down passing her a bottle of water "Because you need to get out some." He murmured

Troy went and sat with her hugging her tight. “Iris said we can have chicken nuggets for dinner but daddy went upstairs so can you please help us with dinner?” He asked her cuddling her close. “Is Daddy gonna move out?” He asked her quietly.

She sighed some and leaned into him taking the bottle and drinking some of it then poured some into her hand and splashed it in his face. “You’re not a spring chicken anymore Colby.” She smiled some at him pecking his cheek. “Are you done or on break?” She asked him quietly.

Max nodded softly but frowned at his second question "No baby no, daddy isnt moving out. We are...we are just having a rough patch but everything is going to be okay." She said softly before she took him inside

Colby gave a small laugh and kissed her temple "Break, Ive got another hour then we leave and get some food if youd like." He said giving a small smile

Troy just nodded a little and went in with her seeing Iris running downstairs to her. ‘Mommy! Mommy!’ She was shrieking and crying and just grabbed at her hand tugging her to the stairs. ‘Daddy!’ She cried louder dragging her up there to their room where Tom was sat on the floor leaned up against the bed breathing really heavy and holding his chest tightly looking like he wasn’t aware of anything around him.

She nodded some and got up to go use the restroom.

Max went wide eyed and rushed up to him. She sat infront of him taking in what seemed to be wrong "Tom?! Tom can you hear me?!" She asked telling Troy to call 911

Colby gave a soft sigh and went back to helping the kids

He looked at her frowning some and just gripped at her hand tightly. “Can’t breathe.” He grunted and leaned forward trying to find a comfortable angle hearing Troy pass his mom the phone while he tilted until he was laying on the floor on his side and staring at the wall ahead. “My head hurts.” He whimpered shaking some until eventually he felt max pushing something into his mouth and told him to chew which he managed with a lot of effort until the sirens arrived at their house and paramedics were crouching by him asking him questions.

Max whimpered softly and did everythimg she knew he needed talking with the paramedics listeming to what they told her to do before the paramedics came in to look him over

They got him on a stretcher and started taking him down to the ambulance while one of them waited for max to get her kids to the neighbours then led her out to the ambulance. “He’s showing all the signs of a major heart attack and with past history we’ll be lucky if it’s anything else.l he explained to her as he helped her in.

Tom lay there staring at her and reached for her hand needing her comfort while he was that scared.

Scarlett came back once she was sorted and sat down with Cujo again to wait for Colby to be finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back