• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings WW2/Comic Book Cravings (M for F)

Hi! I'd love to do the Camp Leader X Female Survivor pairing- I haven't seen the Walking Dead, but it seems like from your description you're just wanting to use the concept. I'd like to see the development of the relationship, from her just being a regular old follower to becoming dear to him. Maybe she catches his eye because she stands up to him or leads in her own quieter way, but just let me know if you'd like to discuss!

Super interested in you're BatmanxCatwoman and Writing up a Doomed romance! Can you shoot me at PM if you're still open to this?

Writing up a [Doomed] Romance

Uninspired Writer x Waitress

A writer goes through a difficult time in his life, and he is unable to put pen to paper.  He moves to a quiet town, where he meets a waitress in the local diner that will change his life forever [she doesn’t have to be a waitress].  Suddenly, the words spill on to the page in excitement, as the pair strike up a romance.  The more of a roller-coaster it is, the better!

For added drama, perhaps he is married [stolen from the Affair, though I haven’t seen it]; maybe she has an abusive partner who is in jail [and will no doubt come out early]; he could be older than her; or she is hiding a secretive past.

Wolverine is by far my favorite X-Men! I'm interested in doing a Wolverine x OC.

After a brief hiatus, and now that I am on holiday, I'm hoping to pick up an RP or two. Apologies to any one who I did not message back.

I haven't wrote as Tony or Peter before and to be honest, they're not characters I'm looking to play as right now. Cheers for the interest, but.

Hey, are you by any chance still looking for a CapXWidow? That would work well for a Cold War era plot if you ask me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back